PDA

View Full Version : Mass Dem Promises to 'Rip Apart' 6-Year-Old Victims on the Witness Stand

red states rule
06-25-2008, 06:07 AM
This jerk needs to be kicked out of the State House. The liberal media is downplaying the story, and when they do report it, they leave out he is a Dem

Name That Party: Mass. Rep. Promises to 'Rip Apart' 6-Year-Old Victims on the Witness Stand
By D. S. Hube | June 24, 2008 - 20:21 ET

Once again, it's time to play "Name That Party." As the Massachusetts State Legislature debates "Jessica's Law" -- named after Jessica Lunsford who was raped and murdered in Florida by a repeat sex offender -- one representative who is against the law expressed his displeasure on the floor of the House. Really expressed his displeasure. The representative, one James Fagan, said he'd

“rip apart” 6-year-old victims on the witness stand and “make sure the rest of their life is ruined.”

In a fiery soliloquy on the House floor, Fagan said he’d grill victims so that, “when they’re 8 years old they throw up; when they’re 12 years old, they won’t sleep; when they’re 19 years old, they’ll have nightmares and they’ll never have a relationship with anybody.”

Another representative, Karyn Polito, "a Republican from Shrewsbury who supports Jessica’s Law," understated the case when she said about Fagan's comments, “The words speak for themselves. I think there’s a large part of the (House) membership that doesn’t agree with that.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2008/06/24/name-party-mass-rep-promises-rip-apart-6-year-old-victims-witness-stand

and

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/politics/view.bg?articleid=1102761

glockmail
06-25-2008, 07:51 AM
How nice. Rep Fagin' is Chair of the Ethics Committee. http://www.mass.gov/legis/member/jhf1.htm

theHawk
06-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Wow, what a wonderful liberal. It amazes me how the media and country ignore these assholes who do nothing to keep pedophiles off the streets. In fact, they seem to be more willing to help the pedophiles than the children.

What great morals these shitbags have.

glockmail
06-25-2008, 07:57 AM
I say we put Fagin' in a small room with this guy for about ten minutes. Make sure it has a floor drain. http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/f3675bee8a_lunsford06242008.jpg

red states rule
06-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Wow, what a wonderful liberal. It amazes me how the media and country ignore these assholes who do nothing to keep pedophiles off the streets. In fact, they seem to be more willing to help the pedophiles than the children.

What great morals these shitbags have.

Libs like him cringe at the execution of child killers, but defend the killing of unborn children as a right and choice

glockmail
06-25-2008, 08:19 AM
He looks like he's been faggin'
http://www.mass.gov/legis/member/jhf1.jpg

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 10:42 AM
According to the Boston Globe, Fagan revels in his radical stance and his "politically incorrect" views. Makes you wonder why his constituents continue to re-elect him.

red states rule
06-25-2008, 10:43 AM
According to the Boston Globe, Fagan revels in his radical stance and his "politically incorrect" views. Makes you wonder why his constituents continue to re-elect him.

Hell has frozen over. Gabby agrees with me

Hobbit
06-25-2008, 10:46 AM

Ted Kennedy's district, maybe?

red states rule
06-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Ted Kennedy's district, maybe?

or Barney Frank's?

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Every state has good representatives and bad representatives. I am sure that you have plenty of idle time to search out the bad ones that happen to be Dems.

red states rule
06-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Every state has good representatives and bad representatives. I am sure that you have plenty of idle time to search out the bad ones that happen to be Dems.

I have talked about many Republicans that are bad. RINO's who might as well join the Dem party

Maybe you have not noticed my lack of support for McCain?

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 10:58 AM
But are you going to vote for McCain? That is the ultimate question.
Where is your anti-McCain avatar then?

red states rule
06-25-2008, 11:01 AM
But are you going to vote for McCain? That is the ultimate question.
Where is your anti-McCain avatar then?

I will NOT vote for McCain. He is a liberal

I have had several McCain avaters

Silver
06-25-2008, 02:18 PM

These are the animals YOU vote for without blinking an eye....
you're a party hack....

diuretic
06-25-2008, 10:25 PM
If you were unjustly accused of the rape of a child and you were on trial I think you'd want your attorney to conduct a vigorous cross-examination of all witnesses, especially when you could be looking at a mandatory 20 years in prison for something you didn't do.

actsnoblemartin
06-25-2008, 11:53 PM
how do i contact faggot, i mean fagin?

gabosaurus
06-26-2008, 12:05 AM
These are the animals YOU vote for without blinking an eye....
you're a party hack....

What does this have to do with anything? Since when have I ever voted for any such people?
You are REALLY grasping for hateful straws here.

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Massachusetts is another level of dee dee dee

see video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXju2l815rY&feature=related

What does this have to do with anything? Since when have I ever voted for any such people?

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 12:11 AM
If you were unjustly accused of the rape of a child and you were on trial I think you'd want your attorney to conduct a vigorous cross-examination of all witnesses, especially when you could be looking at a mandatory 20 years in prison for something you didn't do.

you make a good point, but their is a thin line between vigorous and morally repugnant

My Winter Storm
06-26-2008, 03:48 AM
What kind of animal says this about child rape victims? He should be fired because I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

diuretic
06-26-2008, 05:47 AM
you make a good point, but their is a thin line between vigorous and morally repugnant

Indeed there is Martin. And that line should be clearly spelled out in legislation that controls how the courts operate and how witnesses should be examined and cross-examined. That's getting into another subject area I know and I don't want to create a thread hijack but how a system can allow a thorough testing of the veracity of a victim (as witness) in sexual assault matters yet protect that victim/witness from what might be called "harassment" is a work in progress.

theHawk
06-26-2008, 08:47 AM
What kind of animal says this about child rape victims?
They're called shitbag liberals. We have a Congress full of them.

glockmail
06-26-2008, 10:36 AM
how do i contact faggot, i mean fagin?
Post 2 has a link to his web page, which lists his contact information.

red states rule
06-26-2008, 11:52 AM

and they infest TV and newspaper newsrooms

DragonStryk72
06-26-2008, 02:13 PM

No, they are called ASSHOLES, and they exist regardless of party affiliation.

mundame
06-26-2008, 02:15 PM
What kind of animal says this about child rape victims? He should be fired because I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

I can't read this whole thread, too awful, but this guy is a congressional representative, and his district should be ashamed and unelect him as fast as possible, because he's just a bad, bad man.

red states rule
06-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I can't read this whole thread, too awful, but this guy is a congressional representative, and his district should be ashamed and unelect him as fast as possible, because he's just a bad, bad man.

He a waste of human flesh

Silver
06-26-2008, 04:18 PM

YOU...... as in Democrats and liberals....not you personally, Gabby

In general...the Dems and liberals in many districts have re-elected the same scum into office year after year....from the coke sniffing major of DC, to Barney Frank, to Ted the swimmer, etc.....

My Winter Storm
06-27-2008, 11:51 PM

True. It would be horrible for a defence lawyer having to tear apart a child on the stand - I think this is what the man was so against?

diuretic
06-28-2008, 12:02 AM
True. It would be horrible for a defence lawyer having to tear apart a child on the stand - I think this is what the man was so against?

I think he was using hypberole to make his point, yes.

My Winter Storm
06-28-2008, 12:05 AM
I think he was using hypberole to make his point, yes.

Aha. I understand where he is coming from. With the threat of mandatory sentencing, he will have to be more vicious and attack the child more than before.

Sitarro
06-28-2008, 12:11 AM

He claims that the quote is "taken out of context"........ how many times, this year, have we heard this bullshit, from the left, in an attempt to defend the indefensible?

diuretic
06-28-2008, 06:28 AM
Aha. I understand where he is coming from. With the threat of mandatory sentencing, he will have to be more vicious and attack the child more than before.

I suspect that's what he was trying to demonstrate.

glockmail
06-28-2008, 09:46 AM
He claims that the quote is "taken out of context"........ how many times, this year, have we heard this bullshit, from the left, in an attempt to defend the indefensible? I suspect that this time, however, he is right. The first part of the video has been cut out.