PDA

View Full Version : why im glad most young people dont vote

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 01:13 AM
alot of us, most of us, are absolutely idiots. Me included :coffee:

Most of these faggots, 18-22, some 23-25. Have no fucking clue about nothing, but thinking their smarter then everybody. They talk about the plight of the poor, but either havent worked a day in their life, or had mommy and daddy pay for their college. They wouldnt know critical thinking, for their ass, they act on emotion. Could never honestly, and civilly debate anyone, and are complete dee, dee, dee, (idiots), they are more nieve then a 5 year old who thinks their gonna get candy before dinner.

Absolute morons, voting age should be raised to 26 atleast, maybe 30

Yes im 27, but my god, my generation doesnt know how to think at all.

Cabbage patch kids are more intellectual then most of these schmuck fagot douche bags

Sitarro
06-26-2008, 01:21 AM
alot of us, most of us, are absolutely idiots. Me included :coffee:

we dont have the life experience to know bullshit when we see it, we're nieve as hell, we dont have critical thinking skills, we use our feelings instead of brains, and that is why, I dont think my age group, 27 and under is very smart about politics

I'll help you out Martin....... this IS bullshit......

Sitarro
06-26-2008, 01:22 AM
This is bullshit squared............

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 01:25 AM
This is bullshit squared............

hysterical, yeah im not voting for obama, i can feed myself and wipe my own ass thank you very much

this idiot, im black everyone else is racist, except my preacher, my friends who hate the government and my wife, is all hat and no cattle, he has no experience, oooh, 4 years in the senate, 2 of which were mostly spent running for president.

Ive seen more experience from a dead dog then ostupid