PDA

View Full Version : NYC urges docs to do routine HIV testing on adults

actsnoblemartin
06-27-2008, 01:36 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_he_me/med_aids_test

NEW YORK - Health officials are trying to persuade doctors to offer HIV tests to nearly every patient in a New York City community hit harder than most by AIDS.

Under a new program announced Thursday, officials have set an ambitious goal of testing a quarter million adults in the Bronx, one of five boroughs that make up New York City, within three years.

My Winter Storm
06-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Good idea.

Sitarro
06-28-2008, 12:28 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_he_me/med_aids_test

NEW YORK - Health officials are trying to persuade doctors to offer HIV tests to nearly every patient in a New York City community hit harder than most by AIDS.

Under a new program announced Thursday, officials have set an ambitious goal of testing a quarter million adults in the Bronx, one of five boroughs that make up New York City, within three years.

Homosexuals have been against this since AIDS was brought to the shores by homos many decades ago. They have been very active in making the infection rate as high as it got. Their own lifestyles contributed enormously(promiscuity, bathhouses), there was tainting of blood supplies early on because they didn't want the truth to cause discrimination against them. Th ACLU is probably working on this already.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 02:37 AM
Are you saying that the queers are against testing for AIDS, zero? I think you are a liar. Can you at least give a little link to back up your ridiculous claim? I mean something other than from your hero Limdick and his like and minions?!??!?!?!?! OK?

Homosexuals have been against this since AIDS was brought to the shores by homos many decades ago. They have been very active in making the infection rate as high as it got. Their own lifestyles contributed enormously(promiscuity, bathhouses), there was tainting of blood supplies early on because they didn't want the truth to cause discrimination against them. Th ACLU is probably working on this already.

Sheesh, what a freakin' fear mongerer you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:50 AM
ok...

Homosexuals have been against this since AIDS was brought to the shores by homos many decades ago.

I will still need some kind of link on that one Sitarro

They have been very active in making the infection rate as high as it got. Their own lifestyles contributed enormously(promiscuity, bathhouses),

I think that is a fair and accurate statement, the bathhouses certainly did not help, and in the 70's during the sexual revolution their was a high level of promiscuity by homosexuals, and it cost them.

I have not heard anything about discrimination, ill need a link on that too

there was tainting of blood supplies early on because they didn't want the truth to cause discrimination against them. Th ACLU is probably working on this already.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:52 AM
I think when it comes to aids, i think it has been used in the past to denigrate homosexuals, and thats not fair. I am not commenting on any board members comments, but ive gone back, and seen how their were a percentage of conservatives say heinous things, to gay people as they died from aids, and it took nearly 6 years until the first aids drug came.

Sadly, i would assert, their is still a lot of hate for the gays.

Are you saying that the queers are against testing for AIDS, zero? I think you are a liar. Can you at least give a little link to back up your ridiculous claim? I mean something other than from your hero Limdick and his like and minions?!??!?!?!?! OK?

Sheesh, what a freakin' fear mongerer you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:25 AM
Look, Dynamo, I am no big defender for the gays, OK? So, stop panting. I think the statement that gays were somehow adversarial towards treatment for aids, as professed by zero, is complete bullshit. I'm waiting for some clarification from him, don't you know?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:31 AM
:)

Look, Dynamo, I am no big defender for the gays, OK? So, stop panting.

unless you have a vagina, im not panting :laugh2:

I think the statement that gays were somehow adversarial towards treatment for aids, as professed by zero, is complete bullshit.

I never said he was right, what do you want from me :coffee:

I'm waiting for some clarification from him, don't you know?

yes i do

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:34 AM
Somebody must have spiked your sprite, Dynamo!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to reread the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:37 AM
I still dont get it sorry.

Somebody must have spiked your sprite, Dynamo!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to reread the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:40 AM
That's what drinkin' will do for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still dont get it sorry.

Have you ever considered, I mean seriously, the crusades?

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:43 AM
Look, Dynamo, I am no big defender for the gays, OK? So, stop panting. I think the statement that gays were somehow adversarial towards treatment for aids, as professed by zero, is complete bullshit. I'm waiting for some clarification from him, don't you know?

I didn't say anything about them being against treatment, they were vehemently against screening, especially if an ID was involved, they were afraid of quarantines and other repercussions against them. I don't need any fucking links, I was alive at the time and remember it well since I knew a number of gay guys and heard first hand from them what was going on in their community. They ruined sex for heterosexuals and forced the lousy condom requirements that are so prevalent today. It is hard to believe how naive you can be to not have known what was going on then and now.

They made it harder on themselves to get any research done on the disease and then typically blamed it on Reagan. They knew what was causing it and they kept going to the bathhouses and screwing numerous strangers every visit. They are to blame for how AIDS spread among them........ needle users and assholes that screwed around on wives and girlfriends with fags are to blame for the spread in the heterosexuals. There were also radical queers that purposely spread the virus to women in order to get it more funding for research. Look it up, I was there, I don't need to. I knew people that died early on and others that didn't heed the warnings and have died since.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:46 AM
what crusades?

the christian ones a thousand years ago?

That's what drinkin' will do for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever considered, I mean seriously, the crusades?

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:47 AM
"Zat your excuse, zero? Carry on, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:50 AM
Sadly, I believe you are right.

Aids was first spread from hommosexual in the late seventies, i believe the first cases were 1977, and gays did not stop going to the bathhouses, and being promiscuous. I dont think gays back then would want to be quarantined or want to deal with it.

I didn't say anything about them being against treatment, they were vehemently against screening, especially if an ID was involved, they were afraid of quarantines and other repercussions against them. I don't need any fucking links, I was alive at the time and remember it well since I knew a number of gay guys and heard first hand from them what was going on in their community. They ruined sex for heterosexuals and forced the lousy condom requirements that are so prevalent today. It is hard to believe how naive you can be to not have known what was going on then and now.

They made it harder on themselves to get any research done on the disease and then typically blamed it on Reagan. They knew what was causing it and they kept going to the bathhouses and screwing numerous strangers every visit. They are to blame for how AIDS spread among them........ needle users and assholes that screwed around on wives and girlfriends with fags are to blame for the spread in the heterosexuals. There were also radical queers that purposely spread the virus to women in order to get it more funding for research. Look it up, I was there, I don't need to. I knew people that died early on and others that didn't heed the warnings and have died since.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:56 AM
And little 13 year old girls haven't stopped voluntarilly losing their virginity to virgin 13 year old boys.

Sadly, I believe you are right.

Aids was first spread from hommosexual in the late seventies, i believe the first cases were 1977, and gays did not stop going to the bathhouses, and being promiscuous. I dont think gays back then would want to be quarantined or want to deal with it.

How can it be any worse?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Get real, Dynamo!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:03 AM

And little 13 year old girls haven't stopped voluntarilly losing their virginity to virgin 13 year old boys.

actually the average age of sexuality activity starts at 16

what is your point, mr sarcasm :laugh2:

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 04:08 AM

So..... are you comparing homosexual adults that knowingly practice unprotected, multi-partner sex at bath houses to heterosexual teens losing their virginity....... seems a stretch even for you. By the way 13? I didn't lose it till 16 (1970)and that was pretty early compared to my friends. I am talking about normal teens not abused by adults.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:10 AM
And the average human isn't a queer, dumbass. What's your stupidass point, mr. shit for brains?:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:12 AM
I agree again, not comparable.

under 18, with over 18.

multiple partner sex with one partner sex

I dont know why gays would be so irresponsibe, its sad and self destructive

So..... are you comparing homosexual adults that knowingly practice unprotected, multi-partner sex at bath houses to heterosexual teens losing their virginity....... seems a stretch even for you. By the way 13? I didn't lose it till 16 (1970)and that was pretty early compared to my friends. I am talking about normal teens not abused by adults.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:33 AM
The promiscousness of homosexuals is legendary. The promiscousness of the more heteros is ignored. The hype from the 70's as aids being a homo thing was a scare tactic promoted by the ignorant then and I see it is still promoted by the ignorant even all these years later. Some of you idiots need to at least get a freakin' life as I see that education is beyond your abilities.