PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Pride

The ClayTaurus
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MjQzMDY1"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MjQzMDY1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

trobinett
03-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Pride like THAT isn't reserved for just Arkansas.

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
You want to call the Hogs for that? It's not even football!

Hobbit
03-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Disgraceful. I don't want that hothead wearing the uniform of my alma matar anytime soon, if at all. I have a feeling that if the coach doesn't suspend that jackass, Frank Broyles will. Ever since his days as the football coach, Arkansas has had some pretty strict policies concerning athlete conduct, both on and off the court/field/diamond/whatever.

Excuse me for having a little bit of real Arkansas pride for a bit, but we don't take kindly to people sullying our good name. Players at Arkansas get reprimanded for such things as end zone celebration, and even the fans know how to behave.

P.S. If this guy doesn't get punished for his actions, I have...connections, and while that includes the ability to actually call out hits on people in Arkansas, I'm referring to my connections within University faculty, staff, and administration.

gabosaurus
03-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Since when does Arkansas have a good name? :laugh2:

Sitarro
03-08-2007, 11:20 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MjQzMDY1"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MjQzMDY1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This faggot looks like the type that fills a bag with new born kittens and tosses them off a bridge for laughs.

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 11:24 AM
This faggot looks like the type that fills a bag with new born kittens and tosses them off a bridge for laughs.

and to think they want to stop fans from booing !!! :lol:

Hobbit
03-08-2007, 11:36 AM

Watch yourself. I'm a 4th generation alum, and I don't take kindly to cheap shots at my school.

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 11:56 AM

This coming from someone from the heart of Pelosis' circus ?? :poke:

Hobbit
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
This coming from someone from the heart of Pelosis' circus ?? :poke:

I had forgotten about that. I'd rather be farming dirt in Arkansas than spend any significant amount of time in that pompous, idiotic, hippy, smug-filled excuse for a city.

gabosaurus
03-08-2007, 06:49 PM
I need one of these cool hats.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_126000/DS_126471_s.jpg

trobinett
03-08-2007, 09:11 PM

YOU wouldn't be allowed to even buy one, at three times the going price.:finger3:

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 01:06 AM

Those aren't even the good ones. They stopped making the really cool ones 20 years ago.

gabosaurus
03-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Do Arkies still feel inferior to LSU and Florida?

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Did Arkansans ever feel inferior to LSU or Florida?

There, fixed it for ya. The answer is no...hell no. LSU is a respected rival that has a (rare) winning record against us. Florida hasn't been respected by anyone until recent years, and we still think they're lame. They copied half our cheers. Their fans are obnoxious and rude. Spurrier's the only reason they ever amounted to more than a punchline. I mean, c'mon, Florida has its own Fark tag.

On the other hand, San Fransisco is an oddity. They become the punchline of the U.S., then try to claim that's a good thing. It's like the mathematician who created the most efficient fence ever by building it around only himself, then declared himself to be outside.

gabosaurus
03-09-2007, 03:21 PM
I was born in raised in Anaheim. I only currently lived in the Bay Area to go to school. Next year, we are moving back.

I would make a lousy Arkie. I don't own a pickup truck and have no desire to go bass fishing. I've never even seen a possum!

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 05:12 PM
I was born in raised in Anaheim. I only currently lived in the Bay Area to go to school. Next year, we are moving back.

I would make a lousy Arkie. I don't own a pickup truck and have no desire to go bass fishing. I've never even seen a possum!

I don't have a pickup truck either, and bass is inferior to trout, and fried catfish is just awesome. Possums, on the other hand, are annoying and vicious. You know how everybody learns that possums play dead when threatened? Bullcrap, they hiss and scratch. Those things will kill you.

And nobody calls us 'Arkies.' That sounds stupid and gay. It's "Arkansans."

gabosaurus
03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
And nobody calls us 'Arkies.' That sounds stupid and gay.

That's the exact reason why we call you Arkies. :poke:

Hobbit
03-11-2007, 12:53 AM
And nobody calls us 'Arkies.' That sounds stupid and gay.

That's the exact reason why we call you Arkies. :poke:

Do you consider it your purpose in life to piss me off. I think from now on, I'm going to just have to start calling Californians faggots.

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 04:53 PM
The Arkansas state trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-40. He says to the driver, "Got any ID?"
The driver says, "Bout what?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Arkansas State Lottery?
A: The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why did O. J. Simpson want to move to Arkansas?
A: Everyone has the same DNA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas burned down?
A: Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A new law recently passed in Arkansas:
When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What's the best thing to ever come out of Arkansas?
A: I-40.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Arkansasians are walking down different ends of a street toward each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?"
"Jus' some chickens."
"If I guesses how many they are, can I have one?"
"Shoot, ya guesses right and I'll give you both of them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What do a divorce in Arkansas, a tornado in Kansas, and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
A: Somebody's fixin' to lose them a trailer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Arkansasian came home and found his house on fire, rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here. My house is on fire!"
"OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"
"Say, don't you still have those big red trucks?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why do folks in Arkansas go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
A: 'Cuz 17 and under not admitted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What do you get when you have 32 Arkansasians in the same room?
A: A full set of teeth.