PDA

View Full Version : I am John Doe

namvet
06-28-2008, 12:03 PM
by By Michelle Malkin

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."

I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates' clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or "Islamophobia."

I will put my family's safety above sensitivity. I will put my country above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.

link (link)

gabosaurus
06-28-2008, 02:04 PM
No sane person cares what Malkin says. She is a worthless piece of rabble-rousing garbage.
Malkin is an American terrorist sympathizer.

namvet
06-28-2008, 02:08 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/62/211260102_bf6047a56b.jpg

gabosaurus
06-28-2008, 02:16 PM
That is the third time you have used that picture. Obviously, your limited intelligence doesn't give you many options.

Malkin's demise would be a tremendous boost to fairness in media.

namvet
06-28-2008, 02:30 PM

midcan5
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Malkin would have fit right in with the propagandist machinery of the third reich. I wonder what she did with the plastic and masking tape. After 911 the fear was amazing especially with the anthrax letters. And is the Woods story confirmed anywhere except wingnutville?

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Hermann Goering

Gaffer
06-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Malkin would have fit right in with the propagandist machinery of the third reich. I wonder what she did with the plastic and masking tape. After 911 the fear was amazing especially with the anthrax letters. And is the Woods story confirmed anywhere except wingnutville?

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Hermann Goering

Your the only fascist propagandists on this board. You have studied hard to get the rhetoric out the way you wish it could be. Your name comes to mind ever time I hear the expression "fascist pig".

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 05:18 PM
gabs, you know i love ya, but sometimes i dont think you use your brain.

if its conservative, its discounted, if its liberal you embrace it like orthodox judaism

No sane person cares what Malkin says. She is a worthless piece of rabble-rousing garbage.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 05:23 PM
i love it, liberals are peaceful ,perfect,people

and conservatives are nazi's, intolerant, war mongers

a 3 year old can come up with more intelligent garbage then
this

stephanie
06-29-2008, 05:30 PM

As you can see, gabs has a real hate on for Michelle Malkin.
She accuses Michelle of being a hater..Just look at what the gabs writes about Michelle...Who's the real hater..? It's not Michelle Malkin..

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 05:51 PM
and youre retarded, the only difference between islam and liberalism is a carpet

That is the third time you have used that picture. Obviously, your limited intelligence doesn't give you many options.

namvet
06-29-2008, 06:01 PM
As you can see, gabs has a real hate on for Michelle Malkin.
She accuses Michelle of being a hater..Just look at what the gabs writes about Michelle...Who's the real hater..? It's not Michelle Malkin..

then i hope her hate burns her up and consume's her. she must have an awful family life.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 06:11 PM
then i hope her hate burns her up and consume's her. she must have an awful family life.

I agree, she is about as open minded as an anus

midcan5
06-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Your the only fascist propagandists on this board. You have studied hard to get the rhetoric out the way you wish it could be. Your name comes to mind ever time I hear the expression "fascist pig".

Then you know nothing of fascism.

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Third-Reich-William-Shirer/dp/0671728687/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214787151&sr=1-1

06-30-2008, 01:21 AM

When you have to resort to calling anyone who reads what Malkin says crazy, it's clear that the position you take is impossible to defend in reference to the article.

I understand if you don't like her. But this is a discussion board. It would be nice to see discussions about articles, even ones we don't like. Because that generates actual discussion on the topics rather than name calling for 20 pages.

06-30-2008, 01:22 AM

Exactly how would her demise (whether you mean career wise or whether you mean her death), boost fairness in media?

06-30-2008, 01:31 AM

Exept we are being attacked. I know you liberals would prefer 9/11 really didn't happen. But it did. We were attacked. and through it we were awakened to reality that we do have enemies trying to kill us. This isn't propaganda, this isn't some government conspiracy (although I know you'd like to believe it was). It's reality.

Now I understand that you are afraid. You are so afraid you want to pretend the threat isnt real. You want to ignore it and do everything you can to forget it ever happened.

But it did happen. We are at war with an enemy who wants to destroy us. And those who have courage will prepare for the battle and fight it. Because when you are prepared you will not fear.

Stop giving into fear. Stop lying to yourself. Wake up! This isnt a matter of patriotism. It's a matter of survival. We do what we can to face the enemy or we die in fear.

At the rate the nation is going, we are likely to rip ourselves apart.

06-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Then you know nothing of fascism.

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Third-Reich-William-Shirer/dp/0671728687/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214787151&sr=1-1

I think many here have a clear understanding of fascism. However, you dont really like listening so I wont make you.

Sitarro
06-30-2008, 03:10 AM

You never cease to amaze me with the idiocy you post. If she is rabble rousing garbage, what does that make you. You couldn't possibly be as misinformed or as full of shit as you pretend to be so that would make you the main rabble rouser of this board.

stephanie
06-30-2008, 09:21 AM
When you have to resort to calling anyone who reads what Malkin says crazy, it's clear that the position you take is impossible to defend in reference to the article.

I understand if you don't like her. But this is a discussion board. It would be nice to see discussions about articles, even ones we don't like. Because that generates actual discussion on the topics rather than name calling for 20 pages.

She can't seem to help herself..she just sees Michelle Malkins name and she becomes the rabid dog, that she always accused Michelle of being..

the HATRED that a lot liberals show everyday is just amazing to see..I wonder if they ever get tired of it, but it seems they don't..Sad life

gabosaurus
06-30-2008, 03:20 PM

You should really get that Agent Orange damage checked out. It is known to cause brain tumors. Perhaps that would explain your illogical and bizarre behavior.

namvet
06-30-2008, 03:21 PM

gabosaurus
06-30-2008, 03:48 PM
So, when you hear the song "Welcome To The Jungle," do you grab a gun and dive for cover?

namvet
06-30-2008, 03:53 PM
John get the one called gabby????

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/gardenmo/richard_crenna1.jpg

mundame
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Exept we are being attacked. I know you liberals would prefer 9/11 really didn't happen. But it did. We were attacked. and through it we were awakened to reality that we do have enemies trying to kill us. This isn't propaganda, this isn't some government conspiracy (although I know you'd like to believe it was). It's reality.

Now I understand that you are afraid. You are so afraid you want to pretend the threat isnt real. You want to ignore it and do everything you can to forget it ever happened.

But it did happen.

You seem confused here in your verb tenses: "We ARE being attacked." or "But it did happen." We WERE attacked, we DO have enemies trying to kill us, you say, using the past as if it were present.

There is a problem here with time.

We are not being attacked now: we haven't been attacked for some seven years. In fact, we're the ones doing the attacking, in several places simultaneously.

You know, seven years is seven years. If the enemy can't attack more often than THAT, maybe we aren't at war at all.

I'd say Bush blew his chance to catch the guy who bombed New York, and instead bogged down in several useless small wars hither and yon. This has been a disaster and has made us look weak and ineffective, because under Bush, we are.

However, the al Qaeda types, for whatever reason, have not attacked again, so we are not at war with them in any sense. Wars do sort of require two sides, you know.

glockmail
06-30-2008, 04:03 PM

Malkin's demise would be a tremendous boost to fairness in media. Freedom of speech sucks for you, don't it?

Gaffer
06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
You seem confused here in your verb tenses: "We ARE being attacked." or "But it did happen." We WERE attacked, we DO have enemies trying to kill us, you say, using the past as if it were present.

We are not being attacked now: we haven't been attacked for some seven years. In fact, we're the ones doing the attacking, in several places simultaneously.

You know, seven years is seven years. If the enemy can't attack more often than THAT, maybe we aren't at war at all.

I'd say Bush blew his chance to catch the guy who bombed New York, and instead bogged down in several useless small wars hither and yon. This has been a disaster and has made us look weak and ineffective, because under Bush, we are.

However, the al Qaeda types, for whatever reason, have not attacked again, so we are not at war with them in any sense. Wars do sort of require two sides, you know.

Attempted attacks have been tried for the past seven years. They have not succeeded, which is why we haven't been attacked. Because we are pre-emptying them before they can strike. Due to intelligence gathered at GITMO and through wire taps and infiltration of cells. All the things your against because it hurts the islamists.

midcan5
06-30-2008, 04:38 PM

It is so nice sometimes to hear a rational voice on this board.

We weren't even attacked for that matter, terrorists took planes and flew them into symbols of modernity, symbols that stood in their minds for exploitation. Knowing or understanding why, requires we look inward too, very few are able to do that. Most are like those in Goering's quote, tell them propagandist BS and they are ready to commit evil in a second. Few remember that the Oklahoma terrorist act brought out the same simpletons pointing towards the same dark people. Good thing McVeigh was as stupid as he was but then too Clinton had more sense than the fool in office now. Iraq did not attack us and that so many can justify the war proves again the power of the Goering quotation. Evil requires very little it seems.

namvet
06-30-2008, 04:49 PM

We weren't even attacked for that matter, terrorists took planes and flew them into symbols of modernity, symbols that stood in their minds for exploitation. Knowing or understanding why, requires we look inward too, very few are able to do that. Most are like those in Goering's quote, tell them propagandist BS and they are ready to commit evil in a second. Few remember that the Oklahoma terrorist act brought out the same simpletons pointing towards the same dark people. Good thing McVeigh was as stupid as he was but then too Clinton had more sense than the fool in office now. Iraq did not attack us and that so many can justify the war proves again the power of the Goering quotation. Evil requires very little it seems.

you've documented your support for Goering and the Nazi's in many of your post. and we all realize you support it totally. move on.

namvet
06-30-2008, 05:03 PM

BTY just so everyone knows Goering was a dangerous drug addict.

mundame
07-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Attempted attacks have been tried for the past seven years. They have not succeeded, which is why we haven't been attacked. Because we are pre-emptying them before they can strike. Due to intelligence gathered at GITMO and through wire taps and infiltration of cells. All the things your against because it hurts the islamists.

Oh? Can you prove that? No, because it never happened.

There have been a few homegrown crazies the FBI entrapped (and good for them, I'm in favor of entrapment if people are so dumb as to serve as an example) --- like the blacks in Miami who wanted to be supplied with uniforms for their terrorism, like the pizza delivery boys in New Jersey who wanted to attack Fort Dix. [Sigh]

But I don't count them, because that would be silly.

As for real attacks like 9/11, there haven't been anymore planned against the United States, apparently, because if there were the government would have trumpeted this to the skies.

I'm not opposed to wiretaps as a way to stop this stuff before it starts. I am opposed to torturing people at secret prisons off shore, however. I am ashamed to be part of a nation that does such a terrible thing.

mundame
07-01-2008, 10:29 AM

Well, thanx, but.........

We weren't even attacked for that matter, terrorists took planes and flew them into symbols of modernity, symbols that stood in their minds for exploitation. Knowing or understanding why, requires we look inward too, very few are able to do that.

This goes too far: of course we were attacked, they bombed New York and the Pentagon, killing thousands!! Darn, if that doesn't qualify as an attack, I don't know what would!

Most are like those in Goering's quote, tell them propagandist BS and they are ready to commit evil in a second. Few remember that the Oklahoma terrorist act brought out the same simpletons pointing towards the same dark people. Good thing McVeigh was as stupid as he was but then too Clinton had more sense than the fool in office now. Iraq did not attack us and that so many can justify the war proves again the power of the Goering quotation. Evil requires very little it seems.

Too true. "The Goering quote" has the rock-solid ring of truth that everyone recognizes and ought to take a lesson from.

Well, everyone of normal intelligence or better; not you, Namvet, of course.

namvet
07-01-2008, 10:36 AM

This goes too far: of course we were attacked, they bombed New York and the Pentagon, killing thousands!! Darn, if that doesn't qualify as an attack, I don't know what would!

Too true. "The Goering quote" has the rock-solid ring of truth that everyone recognizes and ought to take a lesson from.

I see you support drug addicts to.

namvet
07-01-2008, 11:15 AM

Well, everyone of normal intelligence or better. not you, mundame , of course. especially since you support the Nazi's.

your new sig

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/57124-28.jpg

im finished with you

mundame
07-01-2008, 11:42 AM
im finished with you

Now, don't go back on your word, namvet: you said you're finished with me, so you have to keep your promise.http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/nono.gif

namvet
07-01-2008, 11:48 AM
if your talking to me mundame yes im finished with you. you now on ignore. your pyso babble procedes you. bye bye