PDA

View Full Version : Obama, McCain spar over immigration

actsnoblemartin
06-28-2008, 05:19 PM
sparring?, more like :suck: prostituting :ssex: for the hispanic vote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080628/pl_nm/usa_politics_d

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Barack Obama and Republican John McCain courted Hispanic support on Saturday, and Obama accused his White House rival of backing away from comprehensive U.S. immigration reform under pressure from his party.
ADVERTISEMENT

In separate appearances before a group of Latino public officials, the two presidential contenders portrayed themselves as dedicated champions for Hispanics -- a fast-growing and critical swing voting bloc in November's election.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 05:29 AM
Comprehensive Immigration Reform is not new, Dynamo. It has happened many times in our past and will continue to happen at least for this generation. There is no significant difference in the plans of McCain or Obama on this issue. Please feel free to imagine one!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 01:38 PM
they are BOTH prostituting, not just obama

Comprehensive Immigration Reform is not new, Dynamo.

i know that, but they are simply pandering to the hispanic vote.

It has happened many times in our past and will continue to happen at least for this generation. There is no significant difference in the plans of McCain or Obama on this issue.

I dont imagine one for a minute,

both, are as soft on illegal aliens, as cheese

who said i like mccain on immigration? :poke:

Please feel free to imagine one!!!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
06-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Comprehensive Immigration Reform is not new, Dynamo. It has happened many times in our past and will continue to happen at least for this generation. There is no significant difference in the plans of McCain or Obama on this issue. Please feel free to imagine one!!!!!!!!!!!

True there is no significant difference, which is why McCain is not popular with many republicans.

We already granted amnesty and we have more illegals today than ever before, it doesn't work.