PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporters Take His Middle Name as Their Own

stephanie
06-28-2008, 08:48 PM
fer crying out loud.."THE Obamatrons":rolleyes:

JODI KANTOR
Published: June 29, 2008
Emily Nordling has never met a Muslim, at least not to her knowledge. But this spring, Ms. Nordling, a 19-year-old student from Fort Thomas, Ky., gave herself a new middle name on Facebook.com, mimicking her boyfriend and shocking her father.
“Emily Hussein Nordling,” her entry now reads.

Snip:
the movement is hardly a mass one, and it has taken place mostly online, the digital equivalent of wearing a button with a clever, attention-getting message. A search revealed hundreds of participants across the country, along with a YouTube video and bumper stickers promoting the idea. Legally changing names is too much hassle, participants say, so they use “Hussein” on Facebook and in blog posts and comments on sites like nytimes.com, dailykos.com and mybarackobama.com, the campaign’s networking site.

read the rest if you can stop laughing long enough..
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/us/politics/29hussein.html

Silver
06-28-2008, 09:09 PM
fer crying out loud.."THE Obamatrons":rolleyes:

JODI KANTOR
Published: June 29, 2008
Emily Nordling has never met a Muslim, at least not to her knowledge. But this spring, Ms. Nordling, a 19-year-old student from Fort Thomas, Ky., gave herself a new middle name on Facebook.com, mimicking her boyfriend and shocking her father.
“Emily Hussein Nordling,” her entry now reads.

Snip:
the movement is hardly a mass one, and it has taken place mostly online, the digital equivalent of wearing a button with a clever, attention-getting message. A search revealed hundreds of participants across the country, along with a YouTube video and bumper stickers promoting the idea. Legally changing names is too much hassle, participants say, so they use “Hussein” on Facebook and in blog posts and comments on sites like nytimes.com, dailykos.com and mybarackobama.com, the campaign’s networking site.

read the rest if you can stop laughing long enough..
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/us/politics/29hussein.html

Jodi's daddy must be so proud.....so proud to have given life to an "Obamanation.....
really...the poor Dad has my sympathy....he must ask himself every day, "how did I fuck up so bad"....

bullypulpit
06-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Jodi's daddy must be so proud.....so proud to have given life to an "Obamanation.....
really...the poor Dad has my sympathy....he must ask himself every day, "how did I fuck up so bad"....

I'm sure your father asks himself the same question every day. I'm surprised your parents didn't drown you in the bath-tub every time I read one of the dumb-ass attacks you call a post.

glockmail
06-30-2008, 05:20 AM
I'm sure your father asks himself the same question every day. I'm surprised your parents didn't drown you in the bath-tub every time I read one of the dumb-ass attacks you call a post. I'm sure yours would be so proud.:slap: