PDA

View Full Version : al gore is the 21st century version of barnum and bailey

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:14 AM
Barnum said: their is a sucker born every minute

http://www.algore.org/node/261

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006.

Last August alone, Gore burned through 22,619 kWh—guzzling more than twice the electricity in one month than an average American family uses in an entire year. As a result of his energy consumption, Gore’s average monthly electric bill topped $1,359.

Gore’s mansion, located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_102512.asp

Last night, Al Gore’s global-warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, collected an Oscar for best documentary feature, but the Tennessee Center for Policy Research has found that Gore deserves a gold statue for hypocrisy.

“As the spokesman of choice for the global warming movement, Al Gore has to be willing to walk the walk, not just talk the talk, when it comes to home energy use,” said Tennessee Center for Policy Research President Drew Johnson.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Al Gore has more hair on his balls than you have on your head, Dynamo. Isn't hair a sign of intelligence? I think I read that somewhere. How many bald newsmen do we have now? Al Gore tells the truth, as inconvenient as it may be for you, and you try to be funny and ridicule or repeat ridicule of him? "Zat all you got? Even gwb now believes the truths as presented in "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore. Do you read much?

An old Indian (American) saying: Respect your planet, Dynamo, and it will respect you.

Yurt
06-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Al Gore has more hair on his balls than you have on your head, Dynamo. Isn't hair a sign of intelligence? I think I read that somewhere. How many bald newsmen do we have now? Al Gore tells the truth, as inconvenient as it may be for you, and you try to be funny and ridicule or repeat ridicule of him? "Zat all you got? Even gwb now believes the truths as presented in "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore. Do you read much?

An old Indian (American) saying: Respect your planet, Dynamo, and it will respect you.

:link:

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 01:11 PM
whatever :P

Al Gore has more hair on his balls than you have on your head, Dynamo. Isn't hair a sign of intelligence?

Insulting me wont get me to agree with you :laugh2:, second, hair has nothing to do with intelligence, and creepy bringing up al gore's balls. They are probably more boring then he is :puke3:

I think I read that somewhere. How many bald newsmen do we have now?

Has absolutely nothing to do with anything

Al Gore tells the truth,

no he doesnt. If he were he wouldnt use 20 times the national average, he wouldnt leave out what peta and the u.n. both say, raising cattle produces more co2 then cars. and he pretends there is no debate, who died and made him god

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QJOJv-E2n-Q&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I1GGccivmTU&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7B05xnnVjJk&feature=related

as inconvenient as it may be for you, and you try to be funny and ridicule or repeat ridicule of him?

the facts arent with him, their is a debate to be had, perhaps you can go to a library and watch these educational videos

"Zat all you got? Even gwb now believes the truths as presented in "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore.

really, i dont see him doing the kyoto treaty, and i hate bush, so whats your point?

Do you read much?

do you ever not insult people, or is that your signature?,

I agree with respecting it, but on the other hand, the left is going way overboard with this, they are making the problem worse by doing stupid things, that arent doing anything to deal with this so-called bullshit

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM
and please call me martin or tiger, i like thos names better then dynamo :)

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
DHow about tigger? You remind me more of a cartoon than a actual tiger, tigger!!!!!!!!

and please call me martin or tiger, i like thos names better then dynamo :)

martin just doesn't work anymore either!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
07-01-2008, 10:47 PM
ill consider it, i loved tigger from winnie the pooh

and you can call me marty :)

DHow about tigger? You remind me more of a cartoon than a actual tiger, tigger!!!!!!!!

martin just doesn't work anymore either!!!!!!!!!!!!