PDA

View Full Version : Ernie Ainsworth Teaches The Sprinters How To Race!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Ernie Ainsworth, the driver of the #40 Country Ford 360ci sprint car owned by Shorty (40 Shorty) Chambliss teaches the best how to win a race at Riverside International Speedway!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible driving from an incredible driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim Crawley, #88, and #12 Jeff Swindell were eating his tail up but Ernie showed them who was BOSS tonight!!!!!!!!!! It took my breath away more than once!!!!!!!!! Anyone that would get in one of those cars along with 20 or so other ones and drive like that has absolutely every ounce of my respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World Of Outlaws will be at Riverside next week, July 5, 2008, and I already have my tickets!!!!!!!!!! Even the World Of Outlaws drivers and cars have utmost respect for the regulars at Riverside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:19 AM
where is the yawn smiley?:cool::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:25 AM
some people like nascar, i dont but...

why denigrate them? :coffee:, even if not meant meaning too?

where is the yawn smiley?:cool::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 05:24 AM
I certainly did not denigrate NASCAR in my post, Dynamo, but I certainly did ignore Nascar as I chose to patronize Riverside tonight aand the Nascar Craftsman Truck series was racing just a very few miles away at the same time!!!!!!!!! NASCAR is corporate created and generated. Saturday night short track dirt racing is where it all came from and that's where the unadulterated competition and down to earth sportsmanship is rooted s far as stock car racing is concerned.

Nascar might be your thing, I sometimes imbibe as well, but local stock car racing is what I truly love and spend my bucks to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nascar is just too elite and corporate for me, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?