PDA

View Full Version : It's only 2:30am. Belly up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 02:28 AM
And throw one back for old times sake!!!!!!!!!!! The bar is OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:37 AM
my favorite bar keep

ill have a sprite no ice.

how's it going tonight?

And throw one back for old times sake!!!!!!!!!!! The bar is OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Without hesitation at all, SPRITE NO ICE FOR THE DYNAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear you're pissed at the media, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?! What's troubling you?!?!?!?!?!

my favorite bar keep

how's it going tonight?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:45 AM
my dear friend, what is wrong with fox news?

I do like cnn most the time, but i got mad at the sanchez guy, I just dont get how people dont understand that, while it may be good for american businesses to screw over americans by hiring illegals, so they can exploit them, financially and out of health care

its not good for americans, who pay for all these illegals

what was the name of the independent source?

I do like lou dobbs, glen beck, and cafferty.

Im more comfortable to go toe to toe on politics with you, cause its all in good fun, and i know ill learn something :salute:

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:06 AM
FauxNews admits on it's own and is completely obvious to any even casual onlooker to be reichwing biased. How did that "Fair and Balanced" lawsuit as precipitated by them turn out? 2 words. They lost. As far as Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and Jack Cafferty are concerned they all have their biases and they still get by with referring to themselves as journalists. I quess the new schools of journalism aren't big on the "tell the true story" thing are they?

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:10 AM
FauxNews admits on it's own and is completely obvious to any even casual onlooker to be reichwing biased. How did that "Fair and Balanced" lawsuit as precipitated by them turn out? 2 words. They lost. As far as Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and Jack Cafferty are concerned they all have their biases and they still get by with referring to themselves as journalists. I quess the new schools of journalism aren't big on the "tell the true story" thing are they?

Name one that isn't biased. For that matter, name a news channel that isn't biased........ CNN, MSNBC..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:13 AM
my favorite bar keep

how's it going tonight?

Why would you want to drink Sprite without ice? Sprite has to be on the verge of turning into ice to be the most refreshing, hot Sprite fills your stomach with Carbon Dioxide...... Algore is going to demand one of his bull shit carbon credits from you.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:16 AM
FauxNews admits on it's own and is completely obvious to any even casual onlooker to be reichwing biased. How did that "Fair and Balanced" lawsuit as precipitated by them turn out? 2 words. They lost.

link link :coffee:

As far as Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and Jack Cafferty are concerned they all have their biases

we all do, but i think they are still very fair

and they still get by with referring to themselves as journalists.

I dont what journalist really means anymore, but i have heard glen beck on the radio, and seen him on television, you wont find a more civil person, and i do think he is fair, tough yes. But what does fair mean, he must be a moderate?

I quess the new schools of journalism aren't big on the "tell the true story" thing are they?

I resent that, glen beck is an honest person, i dont know about lou dobbs, or cafferty, but ive seen biases at cnn, and msnbc

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, Chris Matthews, Tavis Smiley, Charlie Rose, James Leher and many others tend to help me in that respect, zero.

Name one that isn't biased. For that matter, name a news channel that isn't biased........ CNN, MSNBC..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Have you ever considered listening to non corporate influenced news?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:23 AM
I like and respect tom brokaw, I think dan rather is biased, chris matthews, tavis smiley, and charlie rose are very biased.

I like jim lehrer a lot

I do agree news is about entertainment, bias, and spin.

not about common sense, and truth

Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, Chris Matthews, Tavis Smiley, Charlie Rose, James Leher and many others tend to help me in that respect, zero.

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:24 AM

Tom Brokaw, Jim Leher and Charlie Rose ....... maybe but CHRIS MATHEWS???????? He has publicly offered to kneel before Obamessiah and give him a BJ. Tavis Smiley, a racist imbecile that doesn't have a clue about anything outside of the Black community. Dan Rather is just pathetic.

Like whom?

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:31 AM
You don't read well or much, do you, zero?

Like whom?

I mentioned a few for you to start with. I suppose you have objections?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:32 AM
do you have a juke box?

I wanna play this song

10cc - im not in love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo40aTe_3JM&feature=related

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:38 AM
What key you want to play it in? R#? I suspected as much!!!!!!!!!!

do you have a juke box?

I wanna play this song

10cc - im not in love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo40aTe_3JM&feature=related

Whoever spiked your Sprite, I'll kill the m****rf**ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:41 AM
ok

What key you want to play it in? R#? I suspected as much!!!!!!!!!!

I meant I wanna hear it on the jukebox

and im naturally hyperactive

Whoever spiked your Sprite, I'll kill the m****rf**ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:52 AM
So, any key is OK with you? Kick it off in any key you want, 1234go!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:59 AM
there is no r key

only a - g

So, any key is OK with you? Kick it off in any key you want, 1234go!!!!!!!!!

AFbombloader
06-29-2008, 04:19 AM

Glenn Beck repeatedly says he is not a journalist. In fact, he refers to himself as "a rodeo clown". He is up front about his conservatism, his Mormonism, and pretty much whatever else he can be judged on. He is a radio talkshow host, not a journalist (just ask him).

And bartender, since I am here, I'll also have a sprite and ice, with a touch of Vodka.

AF:salute:

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Glenn Beck is just another New York redfaced drunk, afbl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn Beck repeatedly says he is not a journalist. In fact, he refers to himself as "a rodeo clown". He is up front about his conservatism, his Mormonism, and pretty much whatever else he can be judged on. He is a radio talkshow host, not a journalist (just ask him).

And bartender, since I am here, I'll also have a sprite and ice, with a touch of Vodka.

And rather than a a touch, how about a full shot of vodka, brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!

AFbombloader
06-29-2008, 04:29 AM
Glenn Beck is just another New York redfaced drunk, afbl!!!!!!!!!!!!

And rather than a a touch, how about a full shot of vodka, brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the drink. And Mr. Beck lives in CT no NY, so wouldn't that make him a CT redfaced drunk? Oh, and he is a recovering alcoholic, so he would be a CT redfaced recovering drunk!:poke::laugh2:

Seriously, I do like Glenn Beck. He has been very hard on Bush and his policies/tactics. He is also hard on McCain and Obama. So if anyone is on the fair side, he may be one of them.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Sorry to correct you, afbl, but Glenn Beck resides in New York and he is obviously still as much a drunk as he has been since his teenhood. If you want to accept his bullshit as fact or even credible that is your choice. That's what the reich wingers are all about ain't they? Choice?

Thank you for the drink. And Mr. Beck lives in CT no NY, so wouldn't that make him a CT redfaced drunk? Oh, and he is a recovering alcoholic, so he would be a CT redfaced recovering drunk!:poke::laugh2:

Seriously, I do like Glenn Beck. He has been very hard on Bush and his policies/tactics. He is also hard on McCain and Obama. So if anyone is on the fair side, he may be one of them.

Glenn and Rush share the same place on my list of shit mongerers.

PB::salute:

AFbombloader
06-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Sorry to correct you, afbl, but Glenn Beck resides in New York and he is obviously still as much a drunk as he has been since his teenhood. If you want to accept his bullshit as fact or even credible that is your choice. That's what the reich wingers are all about ain't they? Choice?

Fair enough. I hold no love for a few lib talkers too. Works ok for both of us.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 05:13 AM
Do you think that I think the trash talking by let's see, Dennis Kucinich, Al Sharpton, James Carville and others speak for me, afbl?

Fair enough. I hold no love for a few lib talkers too. Works ok for both of us.

None of them claim to be journalists, afbl. Those you suggest actually claim the nomenclature. I don't think any of them would make a pimple on a real journalist's ass. The corporate media defines you. I refuse to allow it to define me. Liberal Media? Not in my lifetime and I was born in 1950.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:17 PM
I am disapointed at you, taking a swipe at a recovering alcohol is low, even for you.

If you wanna hate conservatives thats your problem, but glen beck is not a drunk, he has been sober for a long time, and to compare him to rush shows, youre either very ignorant, an asshole or both

take youre pick

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:18 PM
I disagree with dennis, but i respect him, carville is a charachter :laugh2:, and al is a douche bag

Do you think that I think the trash talking by let's see, Dennis Kucinich, Al Sharpton, James Carville and others speak for me, afbl?

None of them claim to be journalists, afbl. Those you suggest actually claim the nomenclature. I don't think any of them would make a pimple on a real journalist's ass. The corporate media defines you. I refuse to allow it to define me. Liberal Media? Not in my lifetime and I was born in 1950.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
you know i love ya brother, but your just so wrong on this.

Glen beck is the most civil commentator, and he makes alot of interesting points, and i dont understand youre intense hatred of all things conservative

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:20 PM
glen beck is the best, and im sad that psycho has to resort to name calling and slurs, he is completely wrong on this one.

dan
06-29-2008, 05:47 PM
I am disapointed at you, taking a swipe at a recovering alcohol is low, even for you.

If you wanna hate conservatives thats your problem, but glen beck is not a drunk, he has been sober for a long time, and to compare him to rush shows, youre either very ignorant, an asshole or both

take youre pick

Honeymoon's over! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Honeymoon's over! :laugh2:

:laugh: whatever.

There is no honeymoon, like all my other friends on dp... we dont always agree and sometimes argue

its no big deal :dance:

AFbombloader
06-30-2008, 01:31 AM

Do you think that Hannity, Rush, O'Riley, and Beck speak for me? I agree with some of what each of them has to say, but I am defined by none of them. I will defend Glenn Beck because I like him. He is more humorist than anything else, and does not claim to be a journalist. And he lives in CT, he talks about it all the time on his show. I listen to him when I get the chance, which is not much since AFN only plays Rush. I think that if you tried to hear him you would see where you are mistaked about him.

I never claimed any lib's spoke for you, I would not do that. My point was that I agree with your stance, that there are people out there that speak loudly, for nobody I know (lib or conservative). Thet just speak loudly.

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 02:53 PM
You are, as usual, absolutely correct on this issue, afbl. The problem that I have, however, is that all those of whom you speak definitely consider and often refer to themselves as "journalists" and otherwise reporters of actual news. I consider all of them unworthy of the description of journalist and they all lack credibility amongst all except those that are into reichwing spin entertainment disquised as facts and news. Even Rush said he would vote for Obama before he would vote for McCain. Some took that little jewel of a comment seriously, don't you know, and Rush is hardly a leftist, can you dig?

Do you think that Hannity, Rush, O'Riley, and Beck speak for me? I agree with some of what each of them has to say, but I am defined by none of them. I will defend Glenn Beck because I like him. He is more humorist than anything else, and does not claim to be a journalist. And he lives in CT, he talks about it all the time on his show. I listen to him when I get the chance, which is not much since AFN only plays Rush. I think that if you tried to hear him you would see where you are mistaked about him.

I never claimed any lib's spoke for you, I would not do that. My point was that I agree with your stance, that there are people out there that speak loudly, for nobody I know (lib or conservative). Thet just speak loudly.

As far as the "loud" talk as you describe, it's pretty tough for any lefty to get a good word in edgewise with the corporate/conservative tilt of the msm. In any event, you know how much I like to talk loud and you have probably seen the price I've had to pay for it right here on this board!!!!!!!! I still talk loud and see others speak even louder without consequence. Does that mean I can ratchet it up a bit? I doubt it!!!!!!!!!

PB:salute: