PDA

View Full Version : how does this democrat idea work?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Ban law abiding citizens for owning guns to protect their families and property, but do nothing to stop criminals from having guns, and illegal alien gangs from thriving.

Oh thanks mr liberal, i guess like the terrorists, ill give the ms13 (illegal alien) gang member a hug, and he'll leave me alone, cause ya know....

its a gun (common sense free) free zone

Sitarro
06-29-2008, 03:17 AM
Ban law abiding citizens for owning guns to protect their families and property, but do nothing to stop criminals from having guns, and illegal alien gangs from thriving.

Oh thanks mr liberal, i guess like the terrorists, ill give the ms13 (illegal alien) gang member a hug, and he'll leave me alone, cause ya know....

its a gun (common sense free) free zone

Like all of their pathetic attempts to come up with even the simplest of solutions, it doesn't work at all. They have no ideas and no answers, they never have. All they have are schemes to get the votes from illiterates, homeless, and guilt ridden white apologist fools.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
06-29-2008, 09:05 AM
they need to go after the black markets. that's were most criminals get their hardware.

namvet
06-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Like all of their pathetic attempts to come up with even the simplest of solutions, it doesn't work at all. They have no ideas and no answers, they never have. All they have are schemes to get the votes from illiterates, homeless, and guilt ridden white apologist fools.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

the weak willed and weak minded are always prime targets