PDA

View Full Version : Religious American Kids Camp Teaches "KILL"

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 05:00 AM
My kids or my grandkids and I hope my great grandkids won't be visiting this camp!!!!!!!! These people are goddamned unAmerican in their very best ideology!!!!!!!!

"Climbing ropes and crawling in the mud under barbed wire, dozens of American high school kids at an unusual summer camp vied to see who could get most dirty as they tackled an Army obstacle course.

And as they ran between obstacles in the woods, the kids shouted Army chants. Asked by a cadet if they were motivated, they shouted back in unison: "Motivated, motivated, downright motivated. Ooh, aah, ooh, aah, I want to kill somebody."

Each summer, 800 high school kids hoping to become soldiers spend a week at West Point to see what life is like at the prestigious U.S. military academy for future army officers.

With the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan straining the U.S. military and public support low for the Iraq war, recruiting future officers might seem a tough sell. But officials say applications to the summer program are at a record high.

West Point says it recruits "scholars, leaders and athletes." Kids at the Summer Leadership Seminar, a week-long residential program held over two sessions, have top grades and are strong in sports and extra-curricular activities."

Much more plus actual video!!!!!!: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Video_War_camp_kids_chant_Ooh_0628.html

I know it will be hard for some of you, but the truth will set you free. God Bless You.

PostmodernProphet
06-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Religious American Kids Camp Teaches "KILL"

???...okay, I read the article.....what is the connection with religion?.....this is a camp run by West Point to recruit students.......

CockySOB
06-29-2008, 06:33 AM
From the article in question...

Each summer, 800 high school kids hoping to become soldiers spend a week at West Point to see what life is like at the prestigious U.S. military academy for future army officers.

Go take your medications, Psychobabble, and have some breakfast. :slap:

AFbombloader
06-29-2008, 07:00 AM
I do believe Annapolis, West Point, the Coast Guard Academy, and the Air Force Academy all have programs like this. It is a recruitment tool for the college. If a teenager is looking at any college, they should visit it. Same applies for the military academys.

AF:salute:

06-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Im not seeing how this is a "religious" camp at all.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 01:21 PM
the military's job is to (protect our freedoms, defend out country) kill people

they dont get flowers, they get guns.

darin
06-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Moved to Military Forum.

darin
06-29-2008, 02:59 PM
It's good to train our Military Officers to want to kill. :)

5stringJeff
06-29-2008, 04:26 PM
First, as has been mentioned, this has nothing to do with religion.
Second, I must have repeated that cadence dozens, if not hundreds of times, while actually attending West Point. It did not turn me into a serial killer.

darin
06-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Nor did you turn into a C130 rolling down the strip...nor was your girl ever an invalid...nor did you become a Ranger...nor did you ever have to fight Jody...etc. :)

crin63
06-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm thinking that to some degree the Liberal propaganda against our military is failing if they have record numbers applying.

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the next generation.

5stringJeff
06-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Nor did you turn into a C130 rolling down the strip...nor was your girl ever an invalid...nor did you become a Ranger...nor did you ever have to fight Jody...etc. :)

Oh, I fought Jody all right... although "Jody" was typically some other dude at the bar trying to pick up on the same girl I was. :D

rppearso
06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
I think this is great, I think they should have programs like this for anyone entertaining the thought of entering the military and you would eliminate the "what the fu*k did I get into sentiment" because they would already know so long as they did not sugar coat the mock training.

Nukeman
07-01-2008, 05:40 AM
I think this is great, I think they should have programs like this for anyone entertaining the thought of entering the military and you would eliminate the "what the fu*k did I get into sentiment" because they would already know so long as they did not sugar coat the mock training.
You really can't be this stupid. They are talking about "WEST POINT" WTF do think that is?????:poke::slap:

rppearso
07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
You really can't be this stupid. They are talking about "WEST POINT" WTF do think that is?????:poke::slap:

wow dude you really are a piece of work, do you treat your kids like this, that rage does not turn on and off like a light switch. I said I think they should do introductions like this for EVERYONE entertaining the thought of joining, I understand this is for west point.

Nukeman
07-01-2008, 11:59 AM
wow dude you really are a piece of work, do you treat your kids like this, that rage does not turn on and off like a light switch. I said I think they should do introductions like this for EVERYONE entertaining the thought of joining, I understand this is for west point.
And what rage would that be? See this is your problem anyone who takes exception to YOU has rage. You are such a freaking moron. I don't have RAGE towards you only pitty and disdain that about covers it for me with you. I wouldn't waste a good bit of anger on your sorry ass. Now kicking it I might do just for fun.....:slap:

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Uhhhhhh, Jeff, you don't much about Jody do you?

Oh, I fought Jody all right... although "Jody" was typically some other dude at the bar trying to pick up on the same girl I was. :D

Jody, like charlie, sneaks in while you're gone and is long gone himself when you return. Jody, like charlie, does his damage and hauls ass!!!!!!!!!!!! But, maybe that was the Viet Nam era??!?!??!?!?!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

theHawk
07-06-2008, 09:25 PM
It's good to train our Military Officers to want to kill. :)

PB would rather have our military trained to roll over and die I guess.

Silver
07-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Psychoblues is in need of a little psychotherapy ...:laugh2: