PDA

View Full Version : Smoking ban in Netherlands

stephanie
06-29-2008, 08:35 AM
:420::poke:

Cannabis lovers will be exempted from a public smoking ban in the Netherlands from next week onwards.

Marijuana is technically illegal in the Netherlands but has been decriminalised, with small quantities sold in coffee shops, making them big attractions for tourists.

Cutting the Cannabis with tobacco which some smokers do, could land the shop owners a fine of up to 2,400 euros (3,778 US dollars). Not a problem, says coffee shop owner Arjan Roskam whose marijuana strains have won 31 Cannabis Cup prizes over the years and who count

Hollywood celebrities, members of Europe's royal families, lawyers, judges and police officers among his clients. The shop oqner says, "The English, Americans and Japanese are our biggest customers. Already for a very, very long time, they don't smoke tobacco because tobacco is the number one killer on this planet."

read the rest.
http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=10649

gabosaurus
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Sounds good to me. Now if we can get a total public smoking ban in the U.S.

Sitarro
07-18-2008, 01:25 AM

How dictatorial of your hypocritical ass, why don't you live in North Korea?

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 02:07 AM
Yeah!!!!!! Hell, Yeah!!!!!!!! When are we going to decriminalize weed in this backwardsass country? The states, we, are feeding a lot of otherwise good people for simply using a gift from God to better their own lives!!!!!!!!!!

mrg666
07-19-2008, 02:51 AM
they don't smoke tobacco because tobacco is the number one killer on this planet."

old bob marley is spinning in his grave :cool:

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Thanks for reminding me, 666.

old bob marley is spinning in his grave :cool:

Bob would be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrg666
07-19-2008, 02:57 AM

our goverments took billions in revenue from this for years and years they allowed bill boards and blatant advertising to increase that revenue
now they ban it well gee f in wizz they create generations of addicts with lots of profit then ban it ,
sounds a little evil to me

mrg666
07-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks for reminding me, 666.

Bob would be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id say he would he would also not agree with statement on tobbacco:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:01 AM
And evil it is, 666.

our goverments took billions in revenue from this for years and years they allowed bill boards and blatant advertising to increase that revenue
now they ban it well gee f in wizz they create generations of addicts with lots of profit then ban it ,
sounds a little evil to me

Howz 'zat medium wit 'da Marley goin"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 03:35 AM
And evil it is, 666.

Howz 'zat medium wit 'da Marley goin"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Marley sucked ass, that jingo ass noise is a joke..... everything he spewed sounded exactly the same, amateurish crap.

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:38 AM
You ain't real big on Marley are you, zero?

Marley sucked ass, that jingo ass noise is a joke..... everything he spewed sounded exactly the same, amateurish crap.

Why am I not surprised?

Trigg
07-19-2008, 01:16 PM

Wonderful idea, something else to throw people in jail for. :lame2:

Nukeman
07-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Wonderful idea, something else to throw people in jail for. :lame2:

But its for the "children" dontcha know!!!!!! :laugh2:

Roomy
07-19-2008, 02:09 PM
All of you smelly, cancer spreading, morons should be beaten within an inch of your lives every time you light up in a public place.Kill yourselves if you like but spare a thought for your kids and everyone else for that matter.:cool:

Psychoblues
07-21-2008, 03:28 AM
Don't let the NASCAR folks hear any of that, roomy!!!!!!!

All of you smelly, cancer spreading, morons should be beaten within an inch of your lives every time you light up in a public place.Kill yourselves if you like but spare a thought for your kids and everyone else for that matter.:cool:

You bored or just stirring shit as usual?