PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!!!

Nukeman
03-07-2007, 04:22 PM
I was wondering where everyone went to off of USMB I was finally told after they let Glock back on over there.

I just want to say I have missed a lot of you for the past few months. I really came to enjoy your post and insight to things.

USMB has gotten way to liberal lately and just plane nasty.

Soo once again I would like to say I am very happy to have found all of you again.....:thewave:
:rock: You guys rock.....

Nienna
03-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Sorry you were left out, Nukeman! :( But, glad to see you here! :)

Nukeman
03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry you were left out, Nukeman! :( But, glad to see you here! :)

Thank you so much!!!

How are the kids doing??????

CSM
03-07-2007, 04:34 PM
I was wondering where everyone went to off of USMB I was finally told after they let Glock back on over there.

I just want to say I have missed a lot of you for the past few months. I really came to enjoy your post and insight to things.

Soo once again I would like to say I am very happy to have found all of you again.....:thewave:

I had just assumed that those who did not show up here chose not to come here to post. Welcome aboard.

Nienna
03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you so much!!!

How are the kids doing??????

Well, there are still four of them! :D

How's your crew?

Abbey Marie
03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
We didn't know! Welcome back to the fold. You will just have to post away like a madman to make up for lost time. :D

Trigg
03-07-2007, 04:49 PM

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I was feeling all lost and lonely over there with all the liberal little kids.

Don't ever do that to me again:wink2:

CSM
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I was feeling all lost and lonely over there with all the liberal little kids.

Don't ever do that to me again:wink2:

Problem is some of those liberal little kids followed you over here! It's all your fault .... yours and the President's!

Mr. P
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM

Always 10% that don't get the word. :laugh2:

Glad ya made it.

Trigg
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Problem is some of those liberal little kids followed you over here! It's all your fault .... yours and the President's!

Ya, I noticed Gabosaurus snuck in here, man I can't stand him.

I politely suggested he read a book sometime, but I don't think he's listening.

CSM
03-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Ya, I noticed Gabosaurus snuck in here, man I can't stand him.

I politely suggested he read a book sometime, but I don't think he's listening.

"He" is a "she" I think.

Mr. P
03-07-2007, 05:10 PM
"He" is a "she" I think.

Yeah, it's our old foul mouth female friend Gabby that was banned from USMB long ago. I’m pretty sure.

Abbey Marie
03-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah, it's our old foul mouth female friend Gabby that was banned from USMB long ago. I’m pretty sure.

I think so, too.

CSM
03-07-2007, 07:24 PM

If that is true.... hmmmm have to think about that.

shattered
03-07-2007, 07:27 PM

Tis. Something over on USMB gave her away, and she uses the same name there...

Mr. P
03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Tis. Something over on USMB gave her away, and she uses the same name there...

Yeah, and she even posted something about her soon to be degree in counseling and the now hubby I guess being a consultant to the rich republicans an stuff.

CSM
03-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Great...Gabby and Psycho all over again

*sheesh*

jimnyc
03-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Welcome, Nukeman & Trigg, good to see ya'll here! :)

Nukeman
03-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome, Nukeman & Trigg, good to see ya'll here! :)

Thanks, glad to see all of you again as well. I was getting a little worried at the other sight. bunch of punk liberals all over the place....

Nukeman
03-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, there are still four of them! :D

How's your crew?

Growing like weeds. Have one getting ready to start high school and he has a big wrestling tournament tonight. He is in the final championship round, he is guaranteed 1st or 2nd in the city conference. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They all are gowing so fast......

Nienna
03-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Growing like weeds. Have one getting ready to start high school and he has a big wrestling tournament tonight. He is in the final championship round, he is guaranteed 1st or 2nd in the city conference. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They all are gowing so fast......

I know the feeling... :(