PDA

View Full Version : Edwards to skip Fox News debate

stephanie
03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
:lmao:

by kos
Tue Mar 06, 2007 at 09:18:49 PM PST
(Bumped -- kos)

As I mentioned earlier today, I've been asking campaigns whether they plan on attending the Fox News debate.

Several of the campaigns I contacted are still trying to make a final determination, but the first to definitely say "no" is John Edwards. Deputy Campaign Manager Jonathan Prince emailed me the great news:

We will not be participating in the Fox debate. We're going to make lots of appearances in Nevada, including debates. By the end of March, we will have attended three presidential forums in Nevada - and there are already at least three proposed Nevada debates. We're definitely going to debate in Nevada, but we don't see why this needs to be one of them.
Great job by the Edwards campaign on this, showing real leadership on this issue. Hopefully others will soon follow.http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/3/6/22951/88088

CSM
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
:lmao:

by kos
Tue Mar 06, 2007 at 09:18:49 PM PST
(Bumped -- kos)

As I mentioned earlier today, I've been asking campaigns whether they plan on attending the Fox News debate.

Several of the campaigns I contacted are still trying to make a final determination, but the first to definitely say "no" is John Edwards. Deputy Campaign Manager Jonathan Prince emailed me the great news:

We will not be participating in the Fox debate. We're going to make lots of appearances in Nevada, including debates. By the end of March, we will have attended three presidential forums in Nevada - and there are already at least three proposed Nevada debates. We're definitely going to debate in Nevada, but we don't see why this needs to be one of them.
Great job by the Edwards campaign on this, showing real leadership on this issue. Hopefully others will soon follow.http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/3/6/22951/88088

They call it "great news" .... finally something we can agree on! This non-partisan stuff may just work!

stephanie
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
They call it "great news" .... finally something we can agree on! This non-partisan stuff may just work!

The liberals got some bad hating going on for fox news...

I don't like the other Lame stream media, but-Good Grief....:laugh2:

Gaffer
03-07-2007, 08:25 PM
sure, don't go on FOX news. The most watch news network of them all. Don't get your message out to millions of people, stick with little uncovered debates where you don't look like the bafoon you are.

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Perhaps Edwards is looking for a more inpartial debate than the Fox one.
Perhaps Aljazeera will hold a debate.

CSM
03-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Perhaps Edwards is looking for a more inpartial debate than the Fox one.
Perhaps Aljazeera will hold a debate.

Maybe they will...good place for Gore to appear too, then he would be among those he has supported for so long.

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Aljazeera does not make endorsements. Because, unlike Fox, Aljazeera is impartial.

CSM
03-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Aljazeera does not make endorsements. Because, unlike Fox, Aljazeera is impartial.

Ah, so holding a debate is "endorsement". You sure have a strange way of viewing things. I suppose you are right though, as the media in which Edwards chooses to debate appears to be an endorsement. So much for an impartial media! Good to know that you realize the media is biased towards Dems though.

Hugh Lincoln
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
What a faggot.

Hobbit
03-07-2007, 11:07 PM
What a faggot.

That's 60 days of sensitivity rehab for you.

Sitarro
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
When you consider how a much older man with a heart condition whipped his faggot ass so soundly in the debate before the 2004 election, I'm sure he will try to only get into one that features 5th graders, homeless drunks and Dennis Kusinich. No, that won't work, they will still bring out the faggot in him...:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

stephanie
03-08-2007, 12:12 AM
John Edwards verses a ROCK?

Edwards............0

Rock..............WINNER

:laugh2: