PDA

View Full Version : 14 years ago yesterday

jimnyc
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
14 years ago yesterday, I was married on the island of St. Lucia. Not a one of you bastards even bothered to say "Happy Anniversary"! That's ok though, the wife didn't bother either and I have a sneaky suspicion she had more knowledge about this than you guys. :laugh2:

06-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I feel for you bro. No one here wished me a happy birthday yesterday either.

hjmick
06-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey! I hear there's a Pity Party going on in here! Hot Damn! I haven't been to one of those for years!

Jim... Happy Anniversary, I had no idea. You'd think those no good brothers of yours would have remembered. WTF?

Av... Happy belated Birthday! Go buy yourself something nice from me.

jimnyc
06-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Hey! I hear there's a Pity Party going on in here! Hot Damn! I haven't been to one of those for years!

Jim... Happy Anniversary, I had no idea. You'd think those no good brothers of yours would have remembered. WTF?

Don't have pity, just please kill me if you ever see me? Please? :)

hjmick
06-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Kill you? Hell no. What would happen to our humble message board following your demise? If the Mrs. can't remember her own anniversary, she sure as hell won't remember to pay this bill!

Don't feel bad, my wife forgot my birthday the first three years we were married, and seems to do every other year or so still.

actsnoblemartin
06-30-2008, 10:45 PM
happy anniversary

14 years ago yesterday, I was married on the island of St. Lucia. Not a one of you bastards even bothered to say "Happy Anniversary"! That's ok though, the wife didn't bother either and I have a sneaky suspicion she had more knowledge about this than you guys. :laugh2:

Yurt
06-30-2008, 11:06 PM
who's jim?

KitchenKitten99
07-01-2008, 11:19 AM

I thought you guys were split up?

Said1
07-01-2008, 11:58 AM
And no one wished me a Happy Canada day either. So you can all suck eggs, Biggots!

hjmick
07-01-2008, 12:09 PM
HEY! Who the hell let the Canuck in?

Happy Canada Day? Why would we wish you a Happy Canada Day? I hear that Canada Day is the day Canadians set aside to protest the use of fireworks in the U.S. on the fourth! Ew... Acid rain... those stinking Americans...

:poke: :laugh2:

Said1
07-01-2008, 12:17 PM
HEY! Who the hell let the Canuck in?

Happy Canada Day? Why would we wish you a Happy Canada Day? I hear that Canada Day is the day Canadians set aside to protest the use of fireworks in the U.S. on the fourth! Ew... Acid rain... those stinking Americans...

:poke: :laugh2:

Did you know the Quebecois do NOT celebrate Canada Day? In fact, I could cross the river and buy alcohol if I wanted. Accomodating, aren't they? :laugh2:

hjmick
07-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Did you know the Quebecois do NOT celebrate Canada Day? In fact, I could cross the river and buy alcohol if I wanted. Accomodating, aren't they? :laugh2:

I would expect no less from those pseudo-Frenchies. Don't they want to secede from Canada anyway? Fake frogs, kick 'em out I say. :laugh2:

Sitarro
07-01-2008, 12:36 PM
I would expect no less from those pseudo-Frenchies. Don't they want to secede from Canada anyway? Fake frogs, kick 'em out I say. :laugh2:

That reminds me of the old non-PC joke.........

Why did America get the Negroes and Canada got the French????

America had first choice. Bu bump bump:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jackass
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM

Hes not that lucky!! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Jerome remembered, and dressed up for the occasion

http://www.c3white.com/blog/images/pugCostume.jpg

jimnyc
07-01-2008, 03:39 PM

We were separated and I caved and crawled back home like a dog with a tail between its legs. I'm still serving my punishment. :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
We were separated and I caved and crawled back home like a dog with a tail between its legs. I'm still serving my punishment. :laugh2:

We'll I hope everything is getting better.