View Full Version : This Is Just Too Funny

Sitarro
07-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Operation Chaos aftershocks........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/01/us/politics/01dems.html?nl=pol&emc=pola1

A New Campaign Charge: You Supported Clinton

By RAYMOND HERNANDEZ
Published: July 1, 2008
Brooklyn’s 10th Congressional District, home to more African-Americans than any other in New York, gave Senator Barack Obama his highest margin of victory in the state. But the district’s longtime congressman, Edolphus Towns, did not share his constituency’s preference for Mr. Obama. Now some of those voters are pushing to oust him.

“His decision not to back Obama shows he is out of touch with his constituents,” said N. Chandler, a former city corrections officer who lives in Bedford-Stuyvesant and who had supported Mr. Towns in the past. “And I think the people of this district are ready for a change.”

The tensions in the district echo those in a handful of races around the country as Democratic incumbents with large African-American constituencies try to soothe resentments and anger incited by their support for Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. Even after Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton embraced in Unity, N.H., on Friday and sought to put their divisions behind them, some strains are still evident closer to the ground.

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Given your demonstrated ignorance of Democratic ideology and individual temperment why am I not surprised by your remark?

Organizing Dems is like herding cats. I think Will Rogers said that. And you ought to know something about herding catds, zero!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

The Dems will work through this as they have so many other things, zero, without you. Dig it?!?!?!?!?!?!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Also under the "Too funny" heading:

The Philly news last night showed four people in handcuffs for running some kind of fraudulent practices in their used car business. As they were being led past the cameras into the police car, one of the handcuffed black women shouted out loudly, "Obama!". His constituency never fails to amuse.