PDA

View Full Version : Bush Removes Nelson Mandela From Terror Watch List

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Absolutely astounding!!!!!!!!!!

By VOA News
01 July 2008

U.S. President George Bush Tuesday signed a bill that allows Nelson Mandela to enter the United States without special clearance.

The measure officially removes Mr. Mandela and his African National Congress from a U.S. terror watch list.

The former South African president may now visit the United States without the U.S. secretary of state having to certify that he is not a terrorist.

Mr. Mandela was placed on the list because of his work with the African National Congress (ANC), which fought to end white minority rule in South Africa.

Mr. Mandela spent 27 years in prison for his work with the ANC to fight apartheid rule in South Africa.

The Nobel Peace Prize winner turns 90 on July 18.

More: http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-01-voa61.cfm

Risky move but a smart one in my estimation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Nelson Mandela is an asshole...... South Africa was ruined by him...... he should have been shot a long time ago.

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Damn, zero. I accused you in another thread of being a character assassin and now you demonstrate that you would prefer to be a genuine assassin of a living and breathing human being with which you simply have political differences.

Nelson Mandela is an asshole...... South Africa was ruined by him...... he should have been shot a long time ago.

Screw you, zero. You're even less than I've given you credit for.

Sitarro
07-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Damn, zero. I accused you in another thread of being a character assassin and now you demonstrate that you would prefer to be a genuine assassin of a living and breathing human being with which you simply have political differences.

Screw you, zero. You're even less than I've given you credit for.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot how fashionable it is to fawn over Mandela........ a lot like the clown Martin Luther. I guess I won't be let into Hollywood.

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Who's fawning, zero?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot how fashionable it is to fawn over Mandela........ a lot like the clown Martin Luther. I guess I won't be let into Hollywood.

We certainly now know who's shitting his pants and scared to death!!!!!!!!!! Are you wanting to shoot the prez as well for lifting the name from the Terror Watch List? Boooooooooooooooo :fu:

Sitarro
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Who's fawning, zero?

We certainly now know who's shitting his pants and scared to death!!!!!!!!!! Are you wanting to shoot the prez as well for lifting the name from the Terror Watch List? Boooooooooooooooo :fu:

Mandela doesn't scare me, he's a 90 year old incontinent shit, who cares? He did the damage years ago, South Africa used to be the only productive area in Africa...... he screwed that up.

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I suppose you were scared even during all those years he was in prison, zero.

Mandela doesn't scare me, he's a 90 year old incontinent shit, who cares? He did the damage years ago, South Africa used to be the only productive area in Africa...... he screwed that up.

You ain't shittin' me, cowgirl. You're nothing if not a freakin' coward.