PDA

View Full Version : U.S. has interrogation camp in Poland

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 09:28 PM
More business as usual for the Bush torture regime. Perhaps we should send Scooter there.

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Sovietera_compound_in_Poland_was_site_0307.html

POLAND -- The CIA operated an interrogation and short-term detention facility for suspected terrorists within a Polish intelligence training school with the explicit approval of British and US authorities, according to British and Polish intelligence officials familiar with the arrangements.

Intelligence officials identify the site as a component of a Polish intelligence training school outside the northern Polish village of Stare Kiejkuty. While previously suspected, the facility has never been conclusively identified as being part of the CIA's secret rendition and detention program.

Only the Polish prime minister and top Polish intelligence brass were told of the plan, in which agents of the United States quietly shuttled detainees from other holding facilities around the globe for stopovers and short-term interrogation in Poland between late 2002 and 2004.

CSM
03-07-2007, 09:45 PM
More business as usual for the Bush torture regime. Perhaps we should send Scooter there.

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Sovietera_compound_in_Poland_was_site_0307.html

POLAND -- The CIA operated an interrogation and short-term detention facility for suspected terrorists within a Polish intelligence training school with the explicit approval of British and US authorities, according to British and Polish intelligence officials familiar with the arrangements.

Intelligence officials identify the site as a component of a Polish intelligence training school outside the northern Polish village of Stare Kiejkuty. While previously suspected, the facility has never been conclusively identified as being part of the CIA's secret rendition and detention program.

Only the Polish prime minister and top Polish intelligence brass were told of the plan, in which agents of the United States quietly shuttled detainees from other holding facilities around the globe for stopovers and short-term interrogation in Poland between late 2002 and 2004.

More "unnamed but familiar sources". They should just start these things with "Once upon a time..."

OCA
03-07-2007, 09:49 PM
If we do that is awesome. I wished they would store prisoners at Abu Ghraib again, alot of good work was done there on Islamist dogs.

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 09:54 PM
OCA, I knew I could count on you to support Bush sponsored terrorism. Dubya will be bragging about this to Saddam and Khomeni one of these days.

CSM
03-07-2007, 09:56 PM
OCA, I knew I could count on you to support Bush sponsored terrorism. Dubya will be bragging about this to Saddam and Khomeni one of these days.

Sure will. The great truth is that the mortality rate for human beings is 100%. the difference is that Saddam and Khomeni are going to be in hell and Bush wont. Guess where I think you will be?

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:00 PM

I see you haven't changed a bit. After reading the article you posted, just WHERE does it say anything about "Bush sponsored terrorism?" I must've missed it.

Please provide a reliable source to substantiate your allegation.

CSM
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I see you haven't changed a bit. After reading the article you posted, just WHERE does it say anything about "Bush sponsored terrorism?" I must've missed it.

Please provide a reliable source to substantiate your allegation.

You are just too funny! made me snort coffee right out my nose too.

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:05 PM
You are just too funny! made me snort coffee right out my nose too.

Sorry about that. Gabby posts an article that says the US used an interrogation camp in Poland. It doesn't support her baseless, Loony-Lib Handbook Page 3 accusation.

CSM
03-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry about that. Gabby posts an article that says the US used an interrogation camp in Poland. It doesn't support her baseless, Loony-Lib Handbook Page 3 accusation.

That isn't what made me laugh; what made me laugh is you sounded serious about expecting her to substantiate anything! I fully expect her to spout pure bullshit.

stephanie
03-07-2007, 10:17 PM
That isn't what made me laugh; what made me laugh is you sounded serious about expecting her to substantiate anything! I fully expect her to spout pure bullshit.

Aw, come on guys.....

The article did come from..............* Raw Story.*...:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 10:21 PM
With Saddam no longer hanging around, Bush has taken his place as the world's favorite international terrorist. Well, to everyone who is not hiding their heads in the sand.

stephanie
03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
With Saddam no longer hanging around, Bush has taken his place as the world's favorite international terrorist. Well, to everyone who is not hiding their heads in the sand.

Yeah right....
Well we haven't been attacted since 9/11..
So if he's known as the worlds internationl terrorist...
So be it....:poke:

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:30 PM

I guess you missed the part where I requested you support your allegations?

Fact is you're STILL just a mindless parrot for loony-left talking points. People who refuse to see a real and viable enemy because of blind partisan politics have their heads up their asses, not in the sand.

manu1959
03-08-2007, 01:27 AM
read the article....

personally i have no problem with treating the people we are at war with in this fashion .....

second, did anyone notice that george tenant, a clinton appointee set this program up ..... can't imagine this was going on during the blow job years ....

stephanie
03-08-2007, 01:33 AM
read the article....

personally i have no problem with treating the people we are at war with in this fashion .....

second, did anyone notice that George tenant, a Clinton appointee set this program up ..... can't imagine this was going on during the blow job years ....

seeeeeeeeee. Damn Manu

Don't reveal that shit.....
Then,,,,,,,,,,, they don't have that shit........to blame on bush....:poke:

03-08-2007, 04:40 AM

Saddam was known as a terrorist? Since when?

He clearly supported terrorism. he funded it. But when was he known as one?

CockySOB
03-08-2007, 05:53 AM
Saddam was known as a terrorist? Since when?

He clearly supported terrorism. he funded it. But when was he known as one?

Ask an Iraqi sometime, they certainly considered Saddam and sons to be terrorists. Except for the Ba'athists who supported him of course.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 07:25 AM

Straight from San Fran Sicko.....

Gunny
03-08-2007, 09:51 PM

I guess you have a point. She appears about as capable of backing up her rants as psycho. Why I asked somewhere on the board if they were related. A couple of delusional morons who haven't seen the ball since the kickoff.