PDA

View Full Version : 30 years of oil lies.

AFbombloader
07-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Glenn has it right on this one, 30 years of both sides doing nothing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWZ_4EXeyaA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWZ_4EXeyaA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AF:salute:

midcan5
07-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Talk about biased reporting, proof once again corporate MSM is conservative. Curiously Bryd and Gore were right, but Bryd is one man and Gore has won a Noble for showing the world the results of our lousy energy policies. Carter had an oil embargo for the many who seem to forget that, Bush, aka republican policy, spent us into massive debt and started an unnecessary war, neither of which helped oil prices.

KitchenKitten99
07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Talk about biased reporting, proof once again corporate MSM is conservative. Curiously Bryd and Gore were right, but Bryd is one man and Gore has won a Noble for showing the world the results of our lousy energy policies. Carter had an oil embargo for the many who seem to forget that, Bush, aka republican policy, spent us into massive debt and started an unnecessary war, neither of which helped oil prices.

I cannot figure out for the life of me, what kind of drugs you are on. I thought maybe just the silly-weed at first, but now I am thinking it is much more serious than that, based on the posts you make. Just by this statement I highlighted, I believe there is sufficient proof that you are on heroin or even meth. No one with even a few brain cells would ever come to that conclusion.

Dilloduck
07-03-2008, 02:23 PM

Biased reporting my ass---how fricken dumb are you anyway--did you not just hear democrats AND republicans trashed for being incompetant ???

Yurt
07-03-2008, 02:58 PM

so because one person on one show tells you how politicians on both sides of the aisle have failed to follow through with promises, you say corporate msm is conservative...nutter :poke:

AFbombloader
07-03-2008, 09:10 PM

Seriously???? In order to be biased, he would have needed to pick a side. I guess he did pick a side, the side that ALL these politicians have been wrong about their positions and statements. Is that true? Yes, they were all wrong. And Gore won that Nobel on utterly biased data, are you hypocritical when it comes to your boys?

Psychoblues
07-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Gore was and is correct, afbl. And you are correct that we've been hearing 30 years of lies about war without blaming it on the root, oil.

Psychoblues
07-04-2008, 11:50 PM
What kind of drugs are you on, fk99?

I cannot figure out for the life of me, what kind of drugs you are on. I thought maybe just the silly-weed at first, but now I am thinking it is much more serious than that, based on the posts you make. Just by this statement I highlighted, I believe there is sufficient proof that you are on heroin or even meth. No one with even a few brain cells would ever come to that conclusion.

Ignoring the premise and attacking the poster is common on this board. Have you been stricken?

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 12:44 AM
very simple for even the environmental nut cases

build a fucking oil refinery, drill for oil

use nuclear power

i love how obama is for change, except things he doesnt like, he authoritarian of him.

Psychoblues
07-05-2008, 12:49 AM
That sprite, no ice is really workin' on ya, martee.

very simple for even the environmental nut cases
build a fucking oil refinery, drill for oil
use nuclear power
i love how obama is for change, except things he doesnt like, he authoritarian of him.

Maybe you need something to eat?

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 12:51 AM
come to think of it, i am hungry.

Can i get a slice of pepperoni barkeep?

Sitarro
07-05-2008, 12:58 AM

Wow, you've expanded your pretend world to one that serves bar food, what next, call girls or boys...... being a good liberal you have to offer both, right?

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey, ley off. He is gonna get me a skank next

so chill :laugh2:

Wow, you've expanded your pretend world to one that serves bar food, what next, call girls or boys...... being a good liberal you have to offer both, right?

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 01:00 AM

and yeah, we may disagree sometimes, but i do think he is a good liberal

so cut him a break sheesh

:poke:

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Maybe you just said that cause you want the call boy, kidding...

:coffee:

AFbombloader
07-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Gore was and is correct, afbl. And you are correct that we've been hearing 30 years of lies about war without blaming it on the root, oil.

Gore used incomplete data and skewed it to meet his needs. Global warming is an NATURAL CYCLICAL EVENT! The earth will cool and warm as the earth sees fit. Are we even having a minute effect on the earth? There has been proof on both sides, so who is right? Gore diserved that Nobel prize about as much as my a$$ does!

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 01:04 AM
oil is part of the problem, but so are many other things, like not recycling, and raising cattle. to just blame it on oil seems to simplistic

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 01:05 AM
I love your avatar, you know Eddie Murray did a skit as buckwheat right?

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Gore used incomplete data and skewed it to meet his needs. Global warming is an NATURAL CYCLICAL EVENT! The earth will cool and warm as the earth sees fit. Are we even having a minute effect on the earth? There has been proof on both sides, so who is right? Gore diserved that Nobel prize about as much as my a$$ does!

Global warming is a lie, al gore left out the fact that raising cattle produces more co2 then cars, very convient of him :poke:

the earth does cool and warm on its own, unless we have a switch for that.

we probably have some effect, but not all scientists agree on that

Psychoblues
07-05-2008, 01:59 AM
zero is bigtime in for the call boys, marteen. At this point that is a given.

Maybe you just said that cause you want the call boy, kidding...

:coffee:

As far as the skanks are concerned, marteen, they abound you and you ignore them. Wut's up with that? Innocent fun is simply innocent fun, or are you unaware?

Is your throat that dry? Can I get you another sprite, no ice?