PDA

View Full Version : Haha, score one for the good guys!

Hagbard Celine
07-03-2008, 12:22 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/03/hostage.drama/index.html

Government spies pull a fast one on FARC rebels

Agents wormed way into rebel leadership, positioned hostages for rescue

Hostages whisked away on helicopter that rebels think is one of theirs

About 60 rebels are left on ground, not knowing they'd been duped

BOGOTA, Colombia (CNN) -- Government agents posing as rebels tricked a gang of armed desperados into handing over 15 hostages during a rendezvous deep in Colombia's unforgiving jungle.

The Colombian government's bloodless rescue of the hostages Wednesday was the product of a perfectly executed ruse that depended on old-school spy games rather than high-tech gadgetry.

Agents spent months worming their way into the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, an insurgent force that has waged war on the Colombian state for 40 years, Gen. Freddy Padilla de Leon told CNN.

The agents gained the rebels' trust and rose to the top of FARC's leadership council as well as a team assigned to guard the hostages.

When the time was ripe, the moles used the authority they'd gained within the group to order the 15 hostages moved from three separate locations to one central area, and the game was on.

Haha, what a bunch of idiots those rebels are.

5stringJeff
07-03-2008, 01:09 PM
That's awesome. The FARC is getting weaker and weaker each day.

Psychoblues
07-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Actually, there are many more of this type successful missions than will ever be known in the general population. For very good reason most are kept very quiet. It truly was a GREAT operation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-14-2008, 08:00 PM
They wore Che t-shirts to fool the captors.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They could have just as easily been ignorant but trendy, American college students.:laugh2::laugh2:

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Actually, there are many more of this type successful missions than will ever be known in the general population. For very good reason most are kept very quiet. It truly was a GREAT operation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are LOTS of things that kept quiet for a very good reason but that doesn't slow you down one bit when it comes to national security, does it ?

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 08:24 PM
the only slow one is you, dildo fuck.

There are LOTS of things that kept quiet for a very good reason but that doesn't slow you down one bit when it comes to national security, does it ?

Psychoblues
07-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the backup, marteen, but is dildo that important? I think not.

Psychoblues
07-14-2008, 09:47 PM
I thought it was the all the zeroes in their serial numbers that had the FARC's so confused?

They wore Che t-shirts to fool the captors.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They could have just as easily been ignorant but trendy, American college students.:laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe I was mistaken?!?!???!?!?!??!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::salute:

Sitarro
07-15-2008, 12:57 AM
I thought it was the all the zeroes in their serial numbers that had the FARC's so confused?

Maybe I was mistaken?!?!???!?!?!??!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::salute:

Yes, you were.

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 01:04 AM
You just don't get it, do you, zero?

Yes, you were.

I bet you take the New Yorker cartoon cover seriously as well!!!!!!!!!! You're such a feeble one, zero!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-15-2008, 01:10 AM
You just don't get it, do you, zero?

I bet you take the New Yorker cartoon cover seriously as well!!!!!!!!!! You're such a feeble one, zero!!!!!!!!!!!

What don't I get ace?

I know what the artist and the editor was trying to say, too bad your boy took it the way he did, he screwed himself again.:laugh:

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Boy? What boy? My boys, now very much men, are running their own companies and promoting the attributes of the Democratic Party every chance they get, zero.

What don't I get ace?

I know what the artist and the editor was trying to say, too bad your boy took it the way he did, he screwed himself again.:laugh:

I would suggest the cartoon escapes your shallow and very prejudiced ability to discern, zero. Obama never had a comment other than "I have no response to that.". If I missed it can you quote it with a link for verification? You remain the idiot you've always been, zero.

Isn't there another thread in here somewhere that this subject is more properly addressed?

Sitarro
07-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Boy? What boy? My boys, now very much men, are running their own companies and promoting the attributes of the Democratic Party every chance they get, zero.

Democrat promoters, that would be their problem, never met them, don't know them and don't give a shit about them. I was speaking about that boy you clowns are pretending has the experience, intelligence or even the common sense to be President of the United States....... you know, that child racist the Democrats have put all their marbles behind.

I would suggest the cartoon escapes your shallow and very prejudiced ability to discern, zero. Obama never had a comment other than "I have no response to that.". If I missed it can you quote it with a link for verification? You remain the idiot you've always been, zero.

Isn't there another thread in here somewhere that this subject is more properly addressed?

Typical, find a quote from the boy himself, isn't he the head of his campaign? You know, the leader? Isn't the leader responsible for everything those under him do or say or is that just President Bush? His people are whining about how tasteless the illustration is, are you saying the boy doesn't know what they are saying? Your quote is another example of an outright lie by the boy, his response came from his underlings. I would call you an idiot, but that would be a compliment and rude to idiots around the world. You are just a nonsensical jerk and an asshole......... period.

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 02:22 AM
You will never get it, zero. And I ain't your boy, do you get that? Why do you have to lie and obfuscate to make your point? Do you realize what an idiot you expose yourself to be?

Democrat promoters, that would be their problem, never met them, don't know them and don't give a shit about them. I was speaking about that boy you clowns are pretending has the experience, intelligence or even the common sense to be President of the United States....... you know, that child racist the Democrats have put all their marbles behind.

Typical, find a quote from the boy himself, isn't he the head of his campaign? You know, the leader? Isn't the leader responsible for everything those under him do or say or is that just President Bush? His people are whining about how tasteless the illustration is, are you saying the boy doesn't know what they are saying? Your quote is another example of an outright lie by the boy, his response came from his underlings. I would call you an idiot, but that would be a compliment and rude to idiots around the world. You are just a nonsensical jerk and an asshole......... period.

Calling you as you call me "a nonsensical jerk and an assshole" would be flattery to which you are certainly not entitled, zero.

Do you have anything to explain your racism and hatred? Have you spoken with a medical professional about your feelings? Obviously your meds are not working.