PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Helms, senator and racist, dead

gabosaurus
07-04-2008, 10:54 AM
It's also sad when a prominent citizen dies. Not sad when it is a disgusting person like Jesse Helms.

http://www.charlotte.com/209/story/699568.html

Joe Steel
07-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Enjoy your stay in Hell, Jesse.

07-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Im sure someone may think the same of you as well someday Gabs. That's the problem with acting like that. There is always going to be someone who doesnt like what you say or do and will wish you dead. Which is why I think you should respect the dead with the respect you yourself would want.

07-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Enjoy your stay in Hell, Jesse.

im sure if he goes there, he is preparing things for you.

actsnoblemartin
07-04-2008, 12:12 PM
im sure if he goes there, he is preparing things for you.

:clap:

stephanie
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
It's also sad when a prominent citizen dies. Not sad when it is a disgusting person like Jesse Helms.

so we can expect you to say the same thing when Sen. Byrd passes, right?
this is very ugly my dear.

gabosaurus
07-04-2008, 04:24 PM
But it is not the same when you say the same things about Ted Kennedy, eh?
Such blatant hypocrisy...

Yurt
07-04-2008, 04:28 PM

actually, there was a thread about him and almost every poster said polite things, stop making things up

gabosaurus
07-04-2008, 04:31 PM
That's bullshit and you know it. Quit lying out your ass.

Yurt
07-04-2008, 05:44 PM
That's bullshit and you know it. Quit lying out your ass.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=14503&highlight=kennedy

how does it feel to be so wrong...:poke:

actsnoblemartin
07-04-2008, 05:46 PM
she is a liberal, so she lives in a fantasy land :laugh2:

Yurt
07-04-2008, 05:49 PM
she is a liberal, so she lives in a fantasy land :laugh2:

too bad she has to spread lies about the board to make herself feel sleep better

actsnoblemartin
07-04-2008, 05:50 PM
too bad she has to spread lies about the board to make herself feel sleep better

i couldnt have said it any better myself :coffee:

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-04-2008, 06:11 PM

http://www.charlotte.com/209/story/699568.htmlSo you will be celebrating When Robert Byrd Dies ? Or the #1 Racist in America Barrack Hussein Obama

Yurt
07-05-2008, 07:30 PM

where's your apology gabs?

MtnBiker
07-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Imagine if a there is a biography about Senator Helms. Do you suppose Gabby would take her own advice and have an open mind and read such a book or would she remain ignorant and hateful?

If you have an open mind, read the book. If you prefer to remain ignorant and hateful, don't.

By the way when is Yurt going to recieve an apology from Gabby?

emmett
07-06-2008, 12:17 AM

Here is a yes or no question for you Gab!

Once upon a time Senator Ted Kennedy got drunk and dated a secretary of his. After having extramarital sex with her he was driving her home when he drunkenly ran his car off a bridge and crashed into the water.

As the car was sinking Mr. Kennedy in an effort to get out of the passenger window (over the top of the young secreatry) began clawing his way out. He scratched the girl many times. He got out, and swam to safety. She drowned.

24 hours later, he called the police realizing there was no way to lie his way out of the fact that he was the driver. Of course, this gave him a chance to sober up as well.

Should Mr. Kennedy be in prison?

I will bet the bank that you cannot answer this question truthfully with one word.

glockmail
07-06-2008, 06:25 AM
where's your apology gabs? Don't hold your breath. :clap::clap:

glockmail
07-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Here is a yes or no question for you Gab!

Once upon a time Senator Ted Kennedy got drunk and dated a secretary of his. After having extramarital sex with her he was driving her home when he drunkenly ran his car off a bridge and crashed into the water.

As the car was sinking Mr. Kennedy in an effort to get out of the passenger window (over the top of the young secreatry) began clawing his way out. He scratched the girl many times. He got out, and swam to safety. She drowned.

24 hours later, he called the police realizing there was no way to lie his way out of the fact that he was the driver. Of course, this gave him a chance to sober up as well.

Should Mr. Kennedy be in prison?

I will bet the bank that you cannot answer this question truthfully with one word. I never heard the sorid details of that story. What a sick bastard.

namvet
07-06-2008, 08:43 AM
hey Flabby. what we do on your grave won't pass for flowers. you AIDS infected whore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
07-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Don't hold your breath. :clap::clap:

don't worry, she seems to live to spread lies about most members on this forum...her lie regarding my claim about members not speaking ill of ted kennedy in his demise will most likely be ignored, at least we can all see the truth.

MtnBiker
07-06-2008, 07:58 PM
By the way when is Yurt going to recieve an apology from Gabby?

She did that and then some.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=15759

glockmail
07-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Will wonders never cease. :2up:

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Im sure someone may think the same of you as well someday Gabs. That's the problem with acting like that. There is always going to be someone who doesnt like what you say or do and will wish you dead. Which is why I think you should respect the dead with the respect you yourself would want.

Respect is something earned through actions. It has nothing to do with uncontrollable states of being. For example, I'm sure some of you think you deserve respect or are proud simply because you were born an American or because you were born white. But I say why should anybody give you respect or have pride in twists of fate that require no skill to achieve?
Being dead is an uncontrollable state. Nobody deserves respect for it. The same for being old or for being a certain race, etc.
This guy was a scum of the Earth racist. He deserves no respect.

manu1959
07-07-2008, 10:46 AM

how compassionate of you......

theHawk
07-07-2008, 11:10 AM
"Crime rates and irresponsibility among Negroes are a fact of life which must be faced." -Jesse Helms.

Some people just can't handle the truth.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:15 AM
"Crime rates and irresponsibility among Negroes are a fact of life which must be faced." -Jesse Helms.

Another scumbag comes out of the woodwork (shrug)

Trigg
07-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Another scumbag comes out of the woodwork (shrug)

What's not true about the statement?? Obama and Cosby have said the exact same things.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:32 AM
What's not true about the statement?? Obama and Cosby have said the exact same things.

And another.

KitchenKitten99
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Respect is something earned through actions. It has nothing to do with uncontrollable states of being. For example, I'm sure some of you think you deserve respect or are proud simply because you were born an American or because you were born white. But I say why should anybody give you respect or have pride in twists of fate that require no skill to achieve?
Being dead is an uncontrollable state. Nobody deserves respect for it. The same for being old or for being a certain race, etc.

Leave it to a liberal to bring up race as a factor and then assume (& accuse) others are racist. :rolleyes:

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Leave it to a liberal to bring up race as a factor and then assume (& accuse) others are racist. :rolleyes:

And you missed the point entirely. Congratulations on being dumb.

KitchenKitten99
07-07-2008, 11:38 AM
And you missed the point entirely. Congratulations on being dumb.

...and the despirate attempt to regain credibility is to start calling names, even when 3rd graders can flip better shit than that...

Try again.

stephanie
07-07-2008, 11:41 AM

what??
what about what you libs say about: Roberts(the sheet) Byrd..
He CHANGED from his days in the KKK..

Oh thats right................................He's a DEMOCkkRAT..

HYPROCRIT:slap:

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
...and the despirate attempt to regain credibility is to start calling names, even when 3rd graders can flip better shit than that...

Try again.

There's nowhere else to go when a person can't gleam proper meanings from well-written posts. (shrug) You might try re-reading the post in which you claimed I "accused others of racism." If you actually read it instead of whatever it is you did the first time, you'll see the only person I called a racist was Helms, which he was. Very racist. That means you are wrong and you are incapable of reading comprehension--something we test second-graders on. So there you go. Nice try I guess.

Trigg
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM
And another.

Holy shit Obama and Cosby are racist also, man who's next!!

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:50 AM
what??
what about what you libs say about: Roberts(the sheet) Byrd..
He CHANGED from his days in the KKK..

Oh thats right................................He's a DEMOCkkRAT..

HYPROCRIT:slap:

Your first mistake: "you libs."

I couldn't give two sh*ts about Robert Byrd. He's a scumbag racist too--the same as you and anybody else who espouses the view that one race is better than another.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Holy shit Obama and Cosby are racist also, man who's next!!

Yeah right. Is today noob day or something? Jesus H. Go back to pretend land and come back when you have something less laughable.

Trigg
07-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah right. Is today noob day or something? Jesus H. Go back to pretend land and come back when you have something less laughable.

I asked what was untrue about the statement. I also stated that Obama and Cosby have said the exact same things. You can't seem to come up with an argument for that so you've resorted to insults.

Congrats.:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 11:56 AM
I asked what was untrue about the statement. I also stated that Obama and Cosby have said the exact same things. You can't seem to come up with an argument for that so you've resorted to insults.

Congrats.:laugh2:

You're a racist who thinks that statement is a valid thing to say, which means that you think "negroes" are inferior. There's no arguing with you. You've made up your mind. The only thing I can do is what I did: call a spade a spade and move-on. (shrug)

Trigg
07-07-2008, 12:04 PM
You're a racist who thinks that statement is a valid thing to say, which means that you think "negroes" are inferior. There's no arguing with you. You've made up your mind. The only thing I can do is what I did: call a spade a spade and move-on. (shrug)

What ever.

So Obama and Cosby are racists also for the many statements they've made on black violence and fatherless households. Did you read Obama's Fathers Day speech??

Crime rates in the black community are a fact. It's not racist to make a true statement that can be proven by going on the FBI web sight. The leading cause of death among 15-25 yr old black men is homicide.

Unwed motherhood and fatherless families in the black communities have also been mentioned by numerous black leaders. But I'm racist for saying it???

I think it is a valid thing to say and I'm not the only person who's said it, white or black. So get off your high horse. Your the only one who's brought up inferiority, not I.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 12:14 PM
What ever.

So Obama and Cosby are racists also for the many statements they've made on black violence and fatherless households. Did you read Obama's Fathers Day speech??

Crime rates in the black community are a fact. It's not racist to make a true statement that can be proven by going on the FBI web sight. The leading cause of death among 15-25 yr old black men is homicide.

Unwed motherhood and fatherless families in the black communities have also been mentioned by numerous black leaders. But I'm racist for saying it???

I think it is a valid thing to say and I'm not the only person who's said it, white or black. So get off your high horse. Your the only one who's brought up inferiority, not I.

You're saying that making blanket statements claiming the inferiority of "negroes" because of their "irresponsibility" as a race isn't racist? What a joke. I can't do this all day man. Some things you're just going to have to concede. Like the fact that the sky is blue for instance. It's a fact man. Arguing it doesn't make it not so. Talking to you is a waste of my time. F*ck it. (throws hands up in the air)

glockmail
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
And another. This is so typical of Liberals. If a conservative white says something truthful about blacks in an effort to identify a problem then he/ she is instantly labeled as racist. The end effect is that we don't say anything about race, and let the liberals foist their "solutions" on the problems, which of course simply makes the problems worse. It does, however, leave blacks beholden to liberals, which is why blacks vote Democrat 90% of the time.

Trigg
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I know how much of a pain it can be to look things up.

Fathers Day speech. snippet

They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled - doubled - since we were children. We know the statistics

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/15/obamas-fathers-day-speech_n_107220.html

According to Bill, the desperate situation of many minorities has resulted in some of these shocking statistics:

At least a third of all homeless men are African-American.

African-Americans make up 12 percent of the general population, but they account for almost half of the prison population.

According to the U.S. Justice Department, 28 percent of black men born today will go to prison in their lifetimes.

Black youth are six times more likely to die of homicide than white youth and seven times more likely to commit a homicide.

Homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males ages 15 to 29.

Frustrated by these numbers, Bill gave an unexpected, uncensored speech in 2004: "In the neighborhood that most of us grew up in, parenting is not going on," he said. "They're buying things for the kid—$500 sneakers. For what? They won't buy or spend $250 on Hooked on Phonics.

"It's not what they're doing to us. It's what we're not doing. … Brown vs. the Board of Education—these people who marched and were hit in the face with rocks and punched in the face to get an education, and we've got these knuckleheads walking around who don't want to learn English. I know you all know it, but I just want to get you as angry as you ought to be," he said.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200710/20071017/slide_20071017_350_101.jhtml

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 12:19 PM
This is so typical of Liberals. If a conservative white says something truthful about blacks in an effort to identify a problem then he/ she is instantly labeled as racist. The end effect is that we don't say anything about race, and let the liberals foist their "solutions" on the problems, which of course simply makes the problems worse. It does, however, leave blacks beholden to liberals, which is why blacks vote Democrat 90% of the time.

Get a clue. All of you are a bunch of bigoted, racist hillbillies who couldn't entertain an abstract thought if it sat on your face. I don't know why I waste my time.

*Newsflash* I've just run the Jesse Helms quote by every black person in my office--ALL of them think it's incredibly racist.
Can't wait to hear ya'lls' explanations as to why! :rolleyes: What a joke.

Trigg
07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
You're saying that making blanket statements claiming the inferiority of "negroes" because of their "irresponsibility" as a race isn't racist? What a joke. I can't do this all day man. Some things you're just going to have to concede. Like the fact that the sky is blue for instance. It's a fact man. Arguing it doesn't make it not so. Talking to you is a waste of my time. F*ck it. (throws hands up in the air)

Once again, your the only one bringing up inferiority, is that because secretly that's how you feel?

I, on the other hand, an stating facts.

Helms said "Crime rates and irresponsibility among Negroes are a fact of life which must be faced." -Jesse Helms. Even he didnt mention inferiority, only you.

Obama and Cosby have made speeches and Blanket statements about the black community. I provided links for ya to read. If I'm racist for saying it than so are they.

Nukeman
07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
My favorite liberal ploy is that when someone gives you FACTS AND STATISTICS you resort to name calling. Can you refute any of the stats that trigg has brought up? I would also challenge you to FIND where she said that blacks were "INFERIOR". Last I checked YOU were the one using that term. Sooo who's the racist or should I say "white apologist", are yo feeling guilty because of the way you were born Hag? If so you need to reread what you have posted on here!!!!:poke:

Trigg
07-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Get a clue. All of you are a bunch of bigoted, racist hillbillies who couldn't entertain an abstract thought if it sat on your face. I don't know why I waste my time.

*Newsflash* I've just run the Jesse Helms quote by every black person in my office--ALL of them think it's incredibly racist.

You can't seem to grasp the fact that Obama and Cosby have made the exact same blanket statements. WHY IS THAT??

Hagbard Celine
Once again, your the only one bringing up inferiority, is that because secretly that's how you feel?

I, on the other hand, an stating facts.

Helms said "Crime rates and irresponsibility among Negroes are a fact of life which must be faced." -Jesse Helms. Even he didnt mention inferiority, only you.

Obama and Cosby have made speeches and Blanket statements about the black community. I provided links for ya to read. If I'm racist for saying it than so are they.

Helms was a worthless racist bigot. The end. It's a fact and arguing it and trying to make-believe that black leaders trying to make a difference in their communities is the same thing is nothing but that: Make Believe. You guys can't go through life thinking the way you do and not have it come back and bite you in the ass. Karma's a b*tch. And if it hasn't already come around, I guarantee you it will eventually.

glockmail

Wow you called me a hillbilly: you're such a bigot. Whouda thunk?

Why do you black buddies think it's incredibly racist? Just as I posted earlier, they are beholden to Democrats.

Nukeman
07-07-2008, 12:25 PM

Tell ya what hag run the quote by Obama and Bill Cosby by the "blacks' that work in your office. Don't tell them a black man said and see if they find it racist or hell tell them and see if they think its a valid statement. Go on I double dog dare you!!!!

stephanie
07-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Your first mistake: "you libs."

I couldn't give two sh*ts about Robert Byrd. He's a scumbag racist too--the same as you and anybody else who espouses the view that one race is better than another.

it is you who is OBSESSED with race, you constantly talk about it.. you're the racist, though you try and pretend you're not...:cheers2:

Nukeman
07-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Helms was a worthless racist bigot. The end. It's a fact and arguing it and trying to make-believe that black leaders trying to make a difference in their communities is the same thing is nothing but that: Make Believe. You guys can't go through life thinking the way you do and not have it come back and bite you in the ass. Karma's a b*tch. And if it hasn't already come around, I guarantee you it will eventually.

Why is it OK for Obama and cosby to make the statements but not for Jesse Helms???? One simple question that is all!!!!!:poke:

Trigg
07-07-2008, 12:27 PM

Hey dumb shit. I'm not arguing about Helms being a bigot. I'm arguing that his statement is not wrong since it has been repeated by black leaders including Obama and Cosby.

You have no argument so you spew insults. Typical

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 12:28 PM
You can't seem to grasp the fact that Obama and Cosby have made the exact same blanket statements. WHY IS THAT??

Because it's not true. The end. You're making ill-concieved connections and trying to pass it off as reality. You have to look at the source of these words. Cosby and Obama: trying to make a difference in their own communities. Jesse Helms: Proven racist/white supremacist. Not exactly a positive force in the world for the black community.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey dumb shit. I'm not arguing about Helms being a bigot. I'm arguing that his statement is not wrong since it has been repeated by black leaders including Obama and Cosby.

No, black leaders have never referred to "negroes" blanketly as "irresponsible." It's a joke that I'm even continuing to respond to you hillbillies. This is the end for me. Sorry, but I just remembered that I have self-respect.

glockmail
07-07-2008, 12:32 PM
..... You have to look at the source of these words. Cosby and Obama: trying to make a difference in their own communities. Jesse Helms: Proven racist/white supremacist.......

Proven without facts or evidence. Just as I said before, if a conservative says something, YOU automatically interpret it your own way. That means that you're a bigot.

Nukeman
07-07-2008, 12:36 PM
No, black leaders have never referred to "negroes" blanketly as "irresponsible." It's a joke that I'm even continuing to respond to you hillbillies. This is the end for me. Sorry, but I just remembered that I have self-respect.

Please refer to the challenge I put forth for you in post 50 and 52 or do you just have WAY TOO MUCH WHITE GUILT

KitchenKitten99
07-07-2008, 12:37 PM

Of course Hag does this. Simple statement says it all: Despiration is a STINKY cologne.

07-07-2008, 12:42 PM

i like karma. I dont think you will though.

KitchenKitten99
07-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Yeah, Karma can be a REAL bitch when the situation warrants. I have run into her a time or two. Didn't care for her the first time, but man, the second time was pretty nice.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 01:16 PM

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Especially since espouse absolutely zero racist or bigoted beliefs. Good point! :clap:

Nukeman
07-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Especially since espouse absolutely zero racist or bigoted beliefs. Good point! :clap:
Of course you do realize there is no "good" or "bad" Karma don't you. It is all how it plays out...........

Oh still waiting on a reply to post #50 and #52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-07-2008, 01:29 PM

no, you wont like it because you are an ass.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 01:36 PM
no, you wont like it because you are an ass.

Oh okay. I'll file this little prediction under the long list of things you know absolutely nothing about.

Hrrmmm, just flipping through my ol' rolodex here. Oh, here it is. I'll file it right here next to the afterlife and God.

mundame
07-07-2008, 02:40 PM

It is a terrible problem: this June the Wall Street Journal reported that murders are 7 times higher among blacks than among whites!! Why is that supposed to be okay?

As for irresponsibility, fully 71% of blacks are born out of wedlock. Few black fathers live with their family --- at all, whether married or not. Parenting is so poor in the black cities that children are routinely bullied in the terrible schools for doing homework or studying or answering questions in class. Why is this all right?

Everyone should face this and try to fix it, not just Jesse Helms.

mundame
07-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I've just run the Jesse Helms quote by every black person in my office--ALL of them think it's incredibly racist.
Can't wait to hear ya'lls' explanations as to why!

That's easy.

All those blacks are into blaming others, of course, same as we were shocked to see Obama's whole church full of blacks doing enthusiastically.

IF blacks show more crime or more irresponsibility than whites or other racial groups ------- and we all know they do ------- then Helms is correct, of course. It's not simply OKAY that they are like this!! Or do you think it is okay --- that to do seven times the murders, be deeply involved with drugs and prostitution, bully kids who try to learn, have children to any man who comes along --- are you thinking that all this is simply okay?

Because most people don't think it's okay. Most people think Jesse Helms was right, of course --- these are big problems.

KitchenKitten99
07-07-2008, 03:07 PM
That's easy.

All those blacks are into blaming others, of course, same as we were shocked to see Obama's whole church full of blacks doing enthusiastically.

IF blacks show more crime or more irresponsibility than whites or other racial groups ------- and we all know they do ------- then Helms is correct, of course. It's not simply OKAY that they are like this!! Or do you think it is okay --- that to do seven times the murders, be deeply involved with drugs and prostitution, bully kids who try to learn, have children to any man who comes along --- are you thinking that all this is simply okay?

Because most people don't think it's okay. Most people think Jesse Helms was right, of course --- these are big problems.

It somehow gets ingrained into them that being smart and educated is somehow a white thing, and so in order to protect their black identity, they should do the opposite. So, how does living on welfare with 6 kids from 5-6 different fathers, none of whom are in the picture, even financially, a good thing?

Seems that the Jesse Jacksons and Snoop-Dogg's of the world keep telling the black community to cut off their noses to spite their faces.

I don't give a shit at all, about the color of your skin. If you show the ability and the desire to work hard and better yourself and your situation, I will respect you. Especially more so, should you choose to avoid the stereotypical lifestyle that your 'race' is known for leading. However that respect will go out the window, should you choose to start blaming whites that while you succeeded, the others cannot because of 'whitey'.

Whites have done more in the last two hundred years to make things right for the sins of the past. Slavery was deemed wrong, so it was abolished. Separate-but-equal was wrong, so it was outlawed. Blacks get a whole damn month to honor their history. Whites don't get that. Hell, in honor of the white guilt, the Affirmative Action laws were put into place, essentially slapping all minorities in the face, by essentially saying "You can't make it without special laws & treatment/consideration BASED on your skin color or place of origin", when we all know that isn't even remotely true. Anyone can do anything they want in life. Some just have to work harder than others.

Yet, with all this stuff put into place, minorities are still hell-bent on crying racism at every turn, costing taxpayers and companies millions every year. Especially for DIVERSITY TRAINING which most major corporations now hold yearly for employees. I have had to go through several myself. Granted it was a day off normal tasks, but it was also like a brainwashing session in some cases.

And minorities are wondering why many whites are just fed up with it all?

It isn't illegal to be racist. You can think and act as you want, as long as actual standing laws are not violated. But you choose to be so at your own risk.

namvet
07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
It is a terrible problem: this June the Wall Street Journal reported that murders are 7 times higher among blacks than among whites!! Why is that supposed to be okay?

As for irresponsibility, fully 71% of blacks are born out of wedlock. Few black fathers live with their family --- at all, whether married or not. Parenting is so poor in the black cities that children are routinely bullied in the terrible schools for doing homework or studying or answering questions in class. Why is this all right?

Everyone should face this and try to fix it, not just Jesse Helms.

your right. its Sharpton and Jacksons problem. let them deal with it. after all its their job. sure as hell ain't mine................

mundame
07-07-2008, 03:17 PM
your right. its Sharpton and Jacksons problem. let them deal with it. after all its their job. sure as hell ain't mine................

They won't, though. Sharpton and Jackson are too busy trying for forbid anyone talking about it at all!

Trigg
07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Because it's not true. The end. You're making ill-concieved connections and trying to pass it off as reality. You have to look at the source of these words. Cosby and Obama: trying to make a difference in their own communities. Jesse Helms: Proven racist/white supremacist. Not exactly a positive force in the world for the black community.

I'm not arguing the source of the words. You called me racist because I agreed with the statement. I'm in good company.

I provided links to Obamas speech where he makes a blanket statement regarding crime and fatherlessness in the black community.

I provided links to Cosby's speech where he makes blanket statements regarding crime and fatherlessness in the black community.

Your only arguement seems to be, if your white you can't bring up problems with the black community, it's ok if your black though. Lame.

KitchenKitten99
07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
So Hag, are you going to answer Trigg's post or not?

Trigg
07-08-2008, 06:31 PM
crickets