PDA

View Full Version : Imagine That

Sitarro
07-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Wimbledon final is being fought out by 2 black sisters to the cheers and standing ovations of an almost exclusively white crowd of fans.

The U.S.Open winner is a Thai/Africa-American golfer who was cheered on and given another of many standing ovations from his almost exclusive white crowd of fans.

Any NBA final is filled to overcapacity with a majority of white fans giving the almost all black teams standing ovations.

Millions of fans, a majority white, show up every week to cheer on their favorite football teams consisting of a majority of black players including quarterbacks and coaches. They get standing ovations.

Same with baseball, the most popular players with white fans, the ones that get the standing Os are black.

The music industry is overwhelmingly black with a huge white fan base, they don't care that they put out absolute shit, they fill the arenas to give their favorite black performers standing ovations.

Black movie stars have become the most popular money makers, Will Smith, Denzel Washington and Halley Barry are all ultra popular with a huge majority of white fans.

And now, the United States is running a semi-black candidate for President, every time he opens his mouth the majority of his fan base, white people, fawn and faint and stand to give him standing ovations. It doesn't seem to matter that he is an idiot without any direction, has an allegiance to Africa, will say anything to get elected, has no governing experience........ his white fan base is still obsessed with him and feel he can do no wrong.

Sounds like racism is over in the United States but no, ask any of the racebaters and they will be happy to tell you that it's worse than ever....... funny isn't it.

midcan5
07-04-2008, 04:59 PM
damn Buckwheat....

"day sure is good performayors doss niggras aint day dats becausen days was slaves and you knows days only picked day strong ones with dem big thighs." to parapharse jimmy the greek

Racism exists even as it has changed.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2005/American-Apartheid-Education1sep05.htm

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

http://www.counterpunch.org/wise03182008.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/washington03252008.html

Sitarro
07-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Racism exists even as it has changed.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2005/American-Apartheid-Education1sep05.htm

Great article, shows how far backwards the author will bend to try and create a point, what does he want white families to do, bus their kids into Harlem so that they will add some color to the schools there....... screw that, if those people want to live in Harlem that is who their kids will go to school with. If we would spend the tax dollars to send their little darlings to "white" schools they would bitch about that.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

http://www.counterpunch.org/wise03182008.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/washington03252008.html[/QUOTE]

What's the problem with David Duke? How is he any different from your Senator Byrd? I bet Duke would have done a hell of a better job than Blanco did with New Orleans.:cool:

Psychoblues
07-04-2008, 09:17 PM
zero. Your racism belies your intelligence. You may ask, What racism? I would reply, What intelligence?

DragonStryk72
07-04-2008, 09:56 PM
The problem is that racism has now become the crutch excuse. Yes, for the love of God, when you specifically get targetted as being of a certain race (racial slurs, whatnot), then yes that's racism. the problem is the fight against pretty much got won in america, hence the national holiday in January, the Black History Month in February (who are, btw, ultimately responsible for the slave trade. Where do you think we got the africans? Tribal chiefs bartered them off), and if you went through the 50s-60s region, yes, again, real racism there, hence how heroes such as MLK, and Malcolm X came to be, since such heroes are born of injustices.

However, the problem is that Americans love to fight, and for nothing in so much as equality. We LOVE fighting for the little, problem being, we haven't one since the civil rights days. Black aren't even really a minority anymore, and why on gods green earth are asians even thought of as minorities (There's a billion of them in ONE of the asian countries)?

We want something to fight for, we're BEGGING for something to really fight for, and all we get from our leaders is windmills to tilt at.

Psychoblues
07-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Pretty good, DS'72, but any excuse for racism is lame at the least, isn't it?

gabosaurus
07-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Who are you trying to fool?
What it proves is that tickets to premier events are expensive and often difficult to acquire. The people with the money and power are white.
Nice try, though. Perhaps one of these days, your overt racism won't be so noticeable.

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Who are you trying to fool?
What it proves is that tickets to premier events are expensive and often difficult to acquire. The people with the money and power are white.
Nice try, though. Perhaps one of these days, your overt racism won't be so noticeable.

Really? So Football, Basketball and Baseball tickets are less expensive than golf or tennis???? I know that there are plenty of black faces in the seats at basketball, football and baseball games....... you're full of it.

actsnoblemartin
07-07-2008, 01:41 AM
oh sitarro, don't be mad at our liberal friends. They need racism to hate our country :laugh2:, but they wont acknowledge that it is far less and that white liberals are very racist, and that non white are very racist too

for shame on them :coffee:

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Really? So Football, Basketball and Baseball tickets are less expensive than golf or tennis???? I know that there are plenty of black faces in the seats at basketball, football and baseball games....... you're full of it.

The lack of blacks in the crowd wasn't the point anyway, it was the fact that crowds of all white fans show the respect earned by those players, whatever the color.

Tiger's victory at The Masters in 1997 illustrated my point best. Here was a 21 year old semi-black man(actually mostly Thai but has the visual characteristics of a black man) coming up the 18th hole on his way to a huge first victory there, Augusta National Golf Club........ a place in the deep south, steeped in tradition, with a single black member, where most members are CEOs of Fortune 500 Companies and former Presidents. Here is this young black man after decimating the rest of the field, coming up 18 fairway lined and surrounded by a sea of white people standing to applaud his victory....... it was then that I thought, gee, the page has definitely turned on that whole racism thing........ that was 11 years ago and you and Sharpton and the rest of the race baiters keep working to keep it alive. It's over, it's not gonna get much better than it is without serious reverse racism taking place. That is the point.

Noir
07-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Wimbledon final is being fought out by 2 black sisters to the cheers and standing ovations of an almost exclusively white crowd of fans.

The U.S.Open winner is a Thai/Africa-American golfer who was cheered on and given another of many standing ovations from his almost exclusive white crowd of fans.

Any NBA final is filled to overcapacity with a majority of white fans giving the almost all black teams standing ovations.

Millions of fans, a majority white, show up every week to cheer on their favorite football teams consisting of a majority of black players including quarterbacks and coaches. They get standing ovations.

Same with baseball, the most popular players with white fans, the ones that get the standing Os are black.

The music industry is overwhelmingly black with a huge white fan base, they don't care that they put out absolute shit, they fill the arenas to give their favorite black performers standing ovations.

Black movie stars have become the most popular money makers, Will Smith, Denzel Washington and Halley Barry are all ultra popular with a huge majority of white fans.

And now, the United States is running a semi-black candidate for President, every time he opens his mouth the majority of his fan base, white people, fawn and faint and stand to give him standing ovations. It doesn't seem to matter that he is an idiot without any direction, has an allegiance to Africa, will say anything to get elected, has no governing experience........ his white fan base is still obsessed with him and feel he can do no wrong.

Sounds like racism is over in the United States but no, ask any of the racebaters and they will be happy to tell you that it's worse than ever....... funny isn't it.

Good lord, :slap:

Did you also note that the Mens Wimbledon final was fought out between 2 caucasian men, the winner got a standing ovation.

I love ice hockey and regularly attend a packed out odyssey ice rink, were every week the team (the belfast Giants) who are all white (infact we have only had one player in our history who was not white for he was Japanese) and they get a standing Ovation

Also the greatest player we have had with the giants, and by far our most popular player was Theo Flurey (and guess what...he's white!)

I don'y know how you came to think the music industry is overwhelmingly black, maybe in Rap and R'n'B ect, but pop, rock, Indie, country ect are overwhelmingly white. Also i was at a festival recently and the performers: Morrissey, Dirty pretty things, New york dolls, The wombats, Beck ect were all white and all got standing ovations.

And what about when Gore was running for president, did black people not give him a standing ovation?

Also i could go on to list god knows how many actors who are white and adored by their fans no matter what their skin colour.

You seem to have a problem with standing ovations, moreso people of one skin colour giving a SO to someone of a diffrent skin colour. I know that i'd give a SO to anyone who i thouight deserved it without caring for their skin colour. Are you saying that you would think twice about giving a SO if you were at an NBA game cus most of the players are black?

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM

Did you also note that the Mens Wimbledon final was fought out between 2 caucasian men, the winner got a standing ovation.

I love ice hockey and regularly attend a packed out odyssey ice rink, were every week the team (the belfast Giants) who are all white (infact we have only had one player in our history who was not white for he was Japanese) and they get a standing Ovation

Also the greatest player we have had with the giants, and by far our most popular player was Theo Flurey (and guess what...he's white!)

I don'y know how you came to think the music industry is overwhelmingly black, maybe in Rap and R'n'B ect, but pop, rock, Indie, country ect are overwhelmingly white. Also i was at a festival recently and the performers: Morrissey, Dirty pretty things, New york dolls, The wombats, Beck ect were all white and all got standing ovations.

And what about when Gore was running for president, did black people not give him a standing ovation?

Also i could go on to list god knows how many actors who are white and adored by their fans no matter what their skin colour.

You seem to have a problem with standing ovations, moreso people of one skin colour giving a SO to someone of a diffrent skin colour. I know that i'd give a SO to anyone who i thouight deserved it without caring for their skin colour. Are you saying that you would think twice about giving a SO if you were at an NBA game cus most of the players are black?

You are not only too young but live on the wrong side of the Atlantic to understand what I'm talking about Noir. Even after I re-explained what I was talking about, you missed it, just like you don't get how much we love the freedom to own a gun. I'm not assuming that you are just too thick to get it, you just don't have the same life experience most of us do.

Hagbard Celine
07-07-2008, 12:17 PM
What a joke. A thread claiming racism doesn't exist started by a guy who has Buckwheat as his avatar. :rolleyes:

Why do I keep coming back here? I need a new message board.

midcan5
07-07-2008, 12:38 PM
What a joke. A thread claiming racism doesn't exist started by a guy who has Buckwheat as his avatar. :rolleyes:

Because in some place hidden deep you have hope or maybe just free time. LOL

Noir
07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
You are not only too young but live on the wrong side of the Atlantic to understand what I'm talking about Noir. Even after I re-explained what I was talking about, you missed it, just like you don't get how much we love the freedom to own a gun. I'm not assuming that you are just too thick to get it, you just don't have the same life experience most of us do.

Woops, sorry, i forgot i'm young so my opinions and obseverations mean less than other members.

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Woops, sorry, i forgot i'm young so my opinions and obseverations mean less than other members.

True but once again you miss the point.

Noir
07-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Inwhich case can someone of a 'resonalbe age' quote my post? maybe then Sitarro you will have to respond to the post and not the poster, i'd thought those days were gone after Pale left, apparently not.

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM

Hater......... what's wrong with Buckwheat, he was always my favorite character on the Little Rascals. Billie Thomas was very proud of his character stating that Buckwheat was always an equal with his friends.
This reminds me of an asinine comment about David Bowie in the video that came out with the song "China Girl". At one point in the video, Bowie and his chinese girlfriend are making faces at each other and he pulls on the outsides of his eyelids to make his eyes look slanted, some asshole in the comment section of the youtube presentation of the video, said how racist that was...... what a pussy.

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 06:29 PM

Missed the point

Missed the point

Missed the point

Missed the point

Really missed the point

not even close to the point

No, I don't have a problem with Standing Os or with different skin colors(Buckwheat is representing me in my avatar!). I can't say whether I would give a black player a standing ovation at an NBA game because I would never....... and I mean never, find myself at an NBA game. If somebody was giving a lecture on the mating habits of snails, I would find that infinitely more interesting than a basketball game...... that would go double for Hockey games...... yawn.

Noir
07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
So what is this ever so illusive point? Or is that just a method of disregarding my post with no real thought?