PDA

View Full Version : Mugabe needs to be assasinated already, what a douche bag

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2008, 12:50 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080704/wl_afp/zimbabwepolitics;_ylt=AuWGSNjR4P_UMmayBjgKKj1vaA8F

Recognise me as Zimbabwe president or no talks: Mugabe

HARARE (AFP) - A defiant Robert Mugabe ruled out the prospect of talks with his opponents on ending Zimbabwe's political crisis Friday unless they acknowledged his victory in a one-man presidential election.

Speaking to thousands of supporters after flying home from an African Union summit, Mugabe said opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai should not "delude" himself into thinking the result of the June 27 poll could be expunged from the record books and should renounce his claims to the presidency.

Psychoblues
07-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Are you a volunteer assassin, marteen? You do realize that more discriminating eyes are upon you, don't you? Like me, they probably think you are just silly.

Sitarro
07-05-2008, 05:09 AM
What makes Warcraft Wealth different from some of the other gold guides currently available for WoW is it is written by someone who used to sell WoW gold. Heck, I bet he is still selling it since obviously there's a lucrative market for it. Fortunately, the author, Wayne Williams, has decided to let us in on some of the gold selling secrets to help just regular players make more gold and you know we all need more of that.

Babye.

gabosaurus
07-05-2008, 06:33 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/24fwxsn.jpg

we forgive you, Martin.

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 02:04 AM
I dont think the people of Zimbabwe would agree with you but whatever

Are you a volunteer assassin, marteen? You do realize that more discriminating eyes are upon you, don't you? Like me, they probably think you are just silly.

5stringJeff
07-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I have no love lost for Mugabe, and frankly, it would be poetic justice to see him killed. But the ones who, realistically, ought to stand up to Mugabe are his neighbors, South Africa and Namibia in particular, as well as the African Union in general.

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 01:41 PM
we forgive you, Martin.

:laugh2:

oh gabs, even when you make me mad, you can still make me laugh

April15
07-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Are you a volunteer assassin, marteen? You do realize that more discriminating eyes are upon you, don't you? Like me, they probably think you are just silly.Get me there, I will!