PDA

View Full Version : SF Cops accused of racial profiling

manu1959
03-08-2007, 01:08 AM
watching the local news.....

:laugh2: blacks pulled over and searched 3 times more often than whites.....

the liberals are busted for being too far right.....

oh yea....the local black community commits 3 times the amount of crimes as the white folks....

too ironic.....

eighballsidepocket
03-08-2007, 02:41 AM
watching the local news.....

:laugh2: blacks pulled over and searched 3 times more often than whites.....

the liberals are busted for being too far right.....

oh yea....the local black community commits 3 times the amount of crimes as the white folks....

too ironic.....

Actually the S.F. Police are not a bunch of liberal cops. The S.F. Police Department has always been a pretty tough bunch of folks, not unlike the N.Y.P.D. and the Chicago P.D..

They may work for a politically liberal city, but they are not a liberal police department by any stretch. My Mom and Dad grew up in S.F. and told me stories about how tough those S.F. cops were. They may have some liberal D.A.'s hamstringing them, but the S.F. cops, nope......one tough bunch that deserve Kudos.:clap:

manu1959
03-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Actually the S.F. Police are not a bunch of liberal cops. The S.F. Police Department has always been a pretty tough bunch of folks, not unlike the N.Y.P.D. and the Chicago P.D..

They may work for a politically liberal city, but they are not a liberal police department by any stretch. My Mom and Dad grew up in S.F. and told me stories about how tough those S.F. cops were. They may have some liberal D.A.'s hamstringing them, but the S.F. cops, nope......one tough bunch that deserve Kudos.:clap:

born and raised bay area boy......sorry....my sarcasam just does not work in this format.....you should have seen the sf cops beat down the war protesters...thing of beauty

gabosaurus
03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for another wonderful bit of racism. How many slaves do you have?

stephanie
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah Manu?

I want to know that also....
Just how many slaves do you own...???:laugh2:

Mr. P
03-08-2007, 11:01 AM

Law enforcement = Racism now? Gotta love the extreame left air-heads.:laugh2:

manu1959
03-08-2007, 01:51 PM

nice leap ........ thanks for the wonderful bit of stupidity .... you appear to be several rocks short of a full box.

Yurt
03-08-2007, 09:20 PM

only one, i call him gabosaurus

Gunny
03-08-2007, 09:31 PM

Point out exactly what it is you think is "racist."

Hugh Lincoln
03-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Point out exactly what it is you think is "racist."

'Fraid you'll have trouble here, Gunny... the very act of seeking to stop crime is "racist."

For another thing of beauty, check out the writings of Heather MacDonald of the Manhattan Institute.

http://www.nationalreview.com/dunphy/dunphy012103.asp

She points out that in NYC, where blacks are 25 percent of the population, they commit SEVENTY FIVE percent of the crime. So if 50 percent of frisks are of blacks, they're actually getting off, and it's WHITES who are being disproportionately targeted.

But friends, you will not hear this on the nighly news, I can assure you.