PDA

View Full Version : Survey time.

emmett
07-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Once again, Emmett brings you REAL live survey results. It ain't Rasmussen but .............

Today we went to the Outlet mall in Commerce, Georgia and randomly asked these questions of anyone who didn't think we were kooks and run away.

18 men, 12 white, 6 black. 12 elephants, 6 asses (hmmm!!!!)
19 women, 17 white, 1 hispanic, 1 black, all democrat.

Could not find a Republican woman today nor could we locate a Libertarian.
We have determined that outlet malls are bad locations for our survey.

QUESTION:
Do you have personal health insurance? 31 YES 6 NO

Are you married? 26 YES 11 NO
To a member of the opposite sex? 26YES 11 n/a
Have you ever had an afair? 23 YES 3 NO

We started 45 surveys, 8 walked away before answering our questions. 4 walked away on the marriag question, 4 walked away on the affair question.

0 Republicans were single parents.
6 democrats were single parents.

Every single person we talked to answered YES to this question.
Do your children have a Video Gaming system?

Hardly any could tell what games their kids had. One guy who claimed to be a single dad began to brag about his kid's set-up going into a big spiel. He was uninsured, said he could not afford it. He was driving a Lincoln Navigator with a set of wheels that cost about 3 thousand dollars.

Another lady who we encountered outside of Shoe Show was buying shoes for her two teenage boys. She said she could not afford health insurance. She was driving a two year old Lexus utility vehicle (about 45,000). She was employed at a hospital and DID NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE???? Claimed she opted not to have it as her premium share was too much. She had an i-phone!

One cat (about 25) who was unmarried said he was a democrat. He was driving a lowered Ford F-150 pick up with at least 5 thousand in chrome, accesories, chrome bed bars, steps, wheels and the works. He had no health insurance because he was "between jobs". He had a fancy phone, actually two. He was wearing Nikes and sporting some pretty sharp duds. His pants were a little loose but all in all, pretty sharp.

Yes, we did survey what type of car almost each of the folks were driving.

1 Republican did not have health insurance. He was a contractor. He was driving a beat up pick up truck (work truck). He said he was single and was a vet so he did not need it. He was wearing 15 dollar Wally world shoes and was working on July 5th. He was the only person who was working in the survey. He said he worked on the fourth also.

Only one democrat knew who Bill Richardson was.

every single Republican knew he was the governor of NM.

4 so called democrats did not know Hillary Clinton's daughters name.

Of course, all Republicans knew it.

Not a single democrat and only 4 republicans knew the fifth president was James Madison. Noone knew who his vice president was.

The survey took about 90 minutes for two of us to perform. It was a blast as usual. You cannot have a better time than to conduct one. Try it sometime if you would like to learn alot about your fellow Americans.

07-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Once again, Emmett brings you REAL live survey results. It ain't Rasmussen but .............

Today we went to the Outlet mall in Commerce, Georgia and randomly asked these questions of anyone who didn't think we were kooks and run away.

18 men, 12 white, 6 black. 12 elephants, 6 asses (hmmm!!!!)
19 women, 17 white, 1 hispanic, 1 black, all democrat.

Could not find a Republican woman today nor could we locate a Libertarian.
We have determined that outlet malls are bad locations for our survey.

QUESTION:
Do you have personal health insurance? 31 YES 6 NO

We started 45 surveys, 8 walked away before answering our questions. 4 walked away on the marriag question, 4 walked away on the affair question.

Hardly any could tell what games their kids had. One guy who claimed to be a single dad began to brag about his kid's set-up going into a big spiel. He was uninsured, said he could not afford it. He was driving a Lincoln Navigator with a set of wheels that cost about 3 thousand dollars.

Another lady who we encountered outside of Shoe Show was buying shoes for her two teenage boys. She said she could not afford health insurance. She was driving a two year old Lexus utility vehicle (about 45,000). She was employed at a hospital and DID NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE???? Claimed she opted not to have it as her premium share was too much. She had an i-phone!

One cat (about 25) who was unmarried said he was a democrat. He was driving a lowered Ford F-150 pick up with at least 5 thousand in chrome, accesories, chrome bed bars, steps, wheels and the works. He had no health insurance because he was "between jobs". He had a fancy phone, actually two. He was wearing Nikes and sporting some pretty sharp duds. His pants were a little loose but all in all, pretty sharp.

Yes, we did survey what type of car almost each of the folks were driving.

1 Republican did not have health insurance. He was a contractor. He was driving a beat up pick up truck (work truck). He said he was single and was a vet so he did not need it. He was wearing 15 dollar Wally world shoes and was working on July 5th. He was the only person who was working in the survey. He said he worked on the fourth also.

Only one democrat knew who Bill Richardson was.

every single Republican knew he was the governor of NM.

4 so called democrats did not know Hillary Clinton's daughters name.

Of course, all Republicans knew it.

Not a single democrat and only 4 republicans knew the fifth president was James Madison. Noone knew who his vice president was.

The survey took about 90 minutes for two of us to perform. It was a blast as usual. You cannot have a better time than to conduct one. Try it sometime if you would like to learn alot about your fellow Americans.

Sounds like an interesting outing. However, I just have to point out that James Madison was the Fourth President. James Monroe was the Fifth.

emmett
07-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah I know. I was eating and posting. We asked about Monroe.

Trigg
07-06-2008, 01:23 PM
I was not surprised to read that the people who "couldn't afford health insurance" were also the ones driving the expensive cars or wearing the latest clothes.

IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIORITIES

crin63
07-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Well done Emmett! I may try that some time.

Mr. P
07-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Dumb is, our bankruptcy clients...gawed, you wouldn't believe the stories I could tell!

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 09:08 PM
It's not really that easy.
On my map, Commerce GA is a small rural town of @6,000 people. You are at an Outlet mall, which tends to draw less affluent (or just cheap) people. You are in the Deep South.

So -- did you question everybody you came across, or did you pick and choose certain people? How did you choose who to question?

I would expect this at an Outlet Mall in the Deep South. I am surprised that you didn't get punched out on the "opposite sex" question. And I am suspicious about those who answered "no" to the affair question. :p

No Republican is ever going to admit to being a single parent. Or even admit they have fathered or borne children out of wedlock.

I am sure they all have framed posters of Dale Earnhardt as well.

Mr. P
07-06-2008, 09:17 PM
It's not really that easy.
On my map, Commerce GA is a small rural town of @6,000 people. You are at an Outlet mall, which tends to draw less affluent (or just cheap) people. You are in the Deep South.

So -- did you question everybody you came across, or did you pick and choose certain people? How did you choose who to question?

I would expect this at an Outlet Mall in the Deep South. I am surprised that you didn't get punched out on the "opposite sex" question. And I am suspicious about those who answered "no" to the affair question. :p

No Republican is ever going to admit to being a single parent. Or even admit they have fathered or borne children out of wedlock.

I am sure they all have framed posters of Dale Earnhardt as well.

:laugh2: This "outlet Mall" is just off Interstate 85, a major highway from the NORTHEAST to the south. So you can stop with the Deep South shit.