PDA

View Full Version : The Korans 164 Jihad Verses

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 01:24 PM
http://www.yoel.info/koranwarpassages.htm

OCA
07-06-2008, 01:37 PM
http://www.yoel.info/koranwarpassages.htm

I said off the top of your head, any dumbass can go to website.

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I said off the top of your head, any dumbass can go to website.

do you think i walk around with bible/koran/torah verses?

who does that? seriously

I dont need your permission :laugh2:, I just wanted to show they exist anyway.

Accept it or not, i dont really care. this thread is for the entire dp community not just your Holiness

:lol:

darin
07-06-2008, 01:44 PM
When you remove things from context you betray the intent of the author. That's true for Christianity and Islam.

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I take islamic culture, and their actions since muhammed died.

When you remove things from context you betray the intent of the author. That's true for Christianity and Islam.

darin
07-06-2008, 01:52 PM
whose actions? Every muslim?

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
but im not talking about every muslim. My thread said most muslims. and i even wonder if im being unfair when i say most. Maybe i should say some-most or just some because that would be more accurate.

I know most iranians like the u.s. so my statement may accutually be unfair, and untrue for them.

I may need to modify my statement.

but by no means am i saying every or all muslims.

whose actions? Every muslim?

darin
07-06-2008, 01:56 PM
but im not talking about every muslim. My thread said most muslims. and i even wonder if im being unfair when i say most. Maybe i should say some-most or just some because that would be more accurate.

I know most iranians like the u.s. so my statement may accutually be unfair, and untrue for them.

I may need to modify my statement.

but by no means am i saying every or all muslims.

No - your thread is about the Jihad Verses. I'm saying "You found some jihad verses. Big F'ing Deal."

:)

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2008, 02:00 PM
not to al queda :laugh2:

No - your thread is about the Jihad Verses. I'm saying "You found some jihad verses. Big F'ing Deal."

:)

darin
07-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Thread closed. When somebody asks for something in ONE thread, don't start a NEW thread to answer them.