PDA

View Full Version : All apologies...

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I hereby apologize to anyone that I have insulted or demeaned over the past few days. I should not even have been posting on this board at that time.
My sister has been sick over the last couple of weeks and was taken to the hospital on July 4. At first it looked very serious. But now the whole thing looks to be entirely manageable.

I won't add much more. I will merely add this quote from Aimee Mann:
Don't look around or ask why
You're with stupid now

In other words, mea culpa to all charges listed. I won't even plead blondeness. :)

5stringJeff
07-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I hope your sister gets well soon Gabby.

MtnBiker
07-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Best wishes for your sister, hope all goes well.

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Well fuck, I even posted in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it.

BoogyMan
07-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey Gabs, I hope you find some peace and your sister recovers quickly. You will be in my thoughts.

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 08:29 PM
It wasn't the greatest July 4th celebration in history, to be sure. But the family pulled together to put things right.
My daughter went to see fireworks with her dad, then spent the next couple of days on a fishing trip with her paternal grandfather. The rest of us traded off watch and tried to keep my anxious brother-in-law chilled out. There is something unsettling about watching a 6-5, 260-pound multi-tattooed dude struggling with his composure.

Yurt
07-06-2008, 08:35 PM
It wasn't the greatest July 4th celebration in history, to be sure. But the family pulled together to put things right.
My daughter went to see fireworks with her dad, then spent the next couple of days on a fishing trip with her paternal grandfather. The rest of us traded off watch and tried to keep my anxious brother-in-law chilled out. There is something unsettling about watching a 6-5, 260-pound multi-tattooed dude struggling with his composure.

apology accepted, i guess...

glad you had great holidy... family is good, i may learn that soon enough, but for now, the extended is good, and all in san diego area, where i grew up, in white bread school, roosevelt jr.... right next to the SD zoo... google earth it, they still do not have grass where the children play.....

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 08:42 PM
You should never allow your anger, stress and anxiety translate over to those who are not involved in your anger, stress and anxiety.
I tell kids that all the time. But sometimes, I fail to heed my own advice.

Mr. P
07-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Hope the Sis is ok, Gab.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm glad your sis is doing better!

And kudos to you for apologizing. You're good people. :)

dan
07-07-2008, 06:11 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about Nirvana! :(

Hope everything works out with the sis, Gab, hospitals on holidays are always bad business.

stephanie
07-07-2008, 08:56 AM
apoligy accepted and I hope your sis gets better and you become that happy go lucky person that we are all used to.

Kathianne
07-07-2008, 09:09 AM
I've been gone since Saturday, I hope your sister is doing much better.

Sitarro
07-07-2008, 12:34 PM
"Love means never having to say your sorry"..... Jenny played by the stunning Ali MacGraw in "Love Story"