PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to all

OCA
03-08-2007, 11:19 AM
I bid most of you a fond farewell as my road has ended at USMB/DP. I honestly enjoyed interacting with 99.9% of you here and will remember 2004-2007 as a good time as these are the only two boards i've ever been on but all good things must come to an end.

If anyone would like to contact me I will stay here till midnight tonight so pm me if you are interested in my email address.

Mr. P
03-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I bid most of you a fond farewell as my road has ended at USMB/DP. I honestly enjoyed interacting with 99.9% of you here and will remember 2004-2007 as a good time as these are the only two boards i've ever been on but all good things must come to an end.

If anyone would like to contact me I will stay here till midnight tonight so pm me if you are interested in my email address.

Sit the fuck down you crazy greek!

jimnyc
03-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Mike, I hope you'll reassess your decision to leave. You have a lot of friends here, me included, and things won't be the same without you. You've brought a lot to the table over the years and many of us are appreciative to have been associated with you. Board politics shouldn't influence your decision as a member. Why don't you let me worry about the boards ups and downs, and you just have fun posting like only Mike knows how?

CockySOB
03-08-2007, 11:43 AM

WTF?! Something happen on-line to bring you to this decision? Or just making some changes in life all-around? If it's the former, I hope you reconsider and hang out. If the latter, I can dig and respect that, but I'll be saddened to see ya leave.

Sitarro
03-08-2007, 11:43 AM

Come on now buddy, you can't let a couple of faggot trouble makers screw it up for all of us. Those pussies deserved to be banned and everyone knows it, don't let them win. I would guess a great majority of us want you to stay here and remain a great soldier in the war against stupidity and political correctness.....no one has the ability to stomp these twats in their tracks like you do. I do miss the old avatar though, it never failed to bring a smile to my face. I have always known that I wouldn't get anything but exactly what you felt in your posts, no whitewash no bullshit, that is very rare(Pale of course is another you can depend on to say exactly what he feels).

These leftist faggots are doing nothing constructive on these boards, they came very close to destroying the other one (scooter seems to be making great strides to bring it back...I think there are a couple assholes that should never be allowed back on that board to disrupt it the way they did) and we need your honesty here to help keep them in check, if you leave that is just another chink in the armor. When they are allowed to take over it stops being a place I want to be participating in, I'll just go to Nikonia or MacRumors for discussion. The problem is their lack of political discussion, I haven't found any other places that even come close for that.

The election year is coming OCA, we need your help....stick around brother.

CSM
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Come on now buddy, you can't let a couple of faggot trouble makers screw it up for all of us. Those pussies deserved to be banned and everyone knows it, don't let them win. I would guess a great majority of us want you to stay here and remain a great soldier in the war against stupidity and political correctness.....no one has the ability to stomp these twats in their tracks like you do. I do miss the old avatar though, it never failed to bring a smile to my face. I have always known that I wouldn't get anything but exactly what you felt in your posts, no whitewash no bullshit, that is very rare(Pale of course is another you can depend on to say exactly what he feels).

These leftist faggots are doing nothing constructive on these boards, they came very close to destroying the other one (scooter seems to be making great strides to bring it back...I think there are a couple assholes that should never be allowed back on that board to disrupt it the way they did) and we need your honesty here to help keep them in check, if you leave that is just another chink in the armor. When they are allowed to take over it stops being a place I want to be participating in, I'll just go to Nikonia or MacRumors for discussion. The problem is their lack of political discussion, I haven't found any other places that even come close for that.

I'll second that.

stephanie
03-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey Damnit...

You can't leave...

Now let's get on with things...:cheers2:

Roomy
03-08-2007, 11:51 AM
I think you should stay otherwise I might think you are running away from me:slap: I like you better already, now that we are both unarmed:laugh2: Stick around coward, just for me.:dance:

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 11:53 AM
You leaving just because you can't be a mod? Screw that. Join the rest of us plain old members. You can help us kick ass when one of em gets to big for thier bitches.

The ClayTaurus
03-08-2007, 11:58 AM
You leaving just because you can't be a mod? Screw that. Join the rest of us plain old members. You can help us kick ass when one of em gets to big for thier bitches.Oh the irony! I can't wait.

KitchenKitten99
03-08-2007, 01:08 PM

i agree with this. I like the way he hands out the smackdowns, and if he isn't able to be a mod, i still like his posts and the mental smackdown with common sense and all of which is related.

please stay??? :salute:

Nienna
03-08-2007, 01:28 PM
OCA, we need your Greek touch around here! Hope you decide to stay. :)

glockmail
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
I'll second that. Damn! Lets call a vote then. OCA you were my favorite mod! Nobody can slam those faggot liberals harder you can. I thought I was a hard ass until I read some of your biting wit.

Stay you Greek bastid! Don't be a dog shit eating faggot!

krisy
03-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Why can't OCA be a mod anymore?

Anyway,I hope you stick around OCA,your one of the best!!

5stringJeff
03-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Mike, no one is asking you to leave, or wants you to leave.

OCA
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Mike, I hope you'll reassess your decision to leave. You have a lot of friends here, me included, and things won't be the same without you. You've brought a lot to the table over the years and many of us are appreciative to have been associated with you. Board politics shouldn't influence your decision as a member. Why don't you let me worry about the boards ups and downs, and you just have fun posting like only Mike knows how?

Jimmy first you tell me that the majority of complaints were directed towards me but now you are saying things won't be the same, what gives?

I don't want to be a burden any longer as my posting style is liable, hell its guaranteed to get a much nastier and sharper edge if I stay on here, i'm likely to become a bonifide troll in fact no one will even have to ask if i'm a troll, i'll wear it like the medal of honor.

OCA
03-08-2007, 03:22 PM
WTF?! Something happen on-line to bring you to this decision? Or just making some changes in life all-around? If it's the former, I hope you reconsider and hang out. If the latter, I can dig and respect that, but I'll be saddened to see ya leave.

Cocky it was all on-line, pm for details as I won't disrespect Jimmy and discuss it out in open, in fact I can link you to the heart of the matter.

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Jimmy first you tell me that the majority of complaints were directed towards me but now you are saying things won't be the same, what gives?

I don't want to be a burden any longer as my posting style is liable, hell its guaranteed to get a much nastier and sharper edge if I stay on here, i'm likely to become a bonifide troll in fact no one will even have to ask if i'm a troll, i'll wear it like the medal of honor.

So ??

OCA
03-08-2007, 03:27 PM
So ??

Spit it out, i've got like 9 hours left here.

OCA
03-08-2007, 03:31 PM
You leaving just because you can't be a mod? Screw that. Join the rest of us plain old members. You can help us kick ass when one of em gets to big for thier bitches.

Nah, i'm past the mod thing. I guess i'm pissed that I, me, myself had to pm others to find out why I got shitcanned. After 3 fucking years I get no pm, no nothing.

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Spit it out, i've got like 9 hours left here.

I know you hate what you have called trolls in the past---heck you've even called me one from time to time. How about just being a dude who expresses himself ? Trolls just blather and incite--you hang around and defend what you believe.

OCA
03-08-2007, 03:37 PM
i agree with this. I like the way he hands out the smackdowns, and if he isn't able to be a mod, i still like his posts and the mental smackdown with common sense and all of which is related.

please stay??? :salute:

Fuzzy feline alot of things have been said in the past 8 hours or so, kind of hard to just say fuck it and go back to posting happily.

Do I take some blame for this? Absofreakinlutely, knew exactly what I was doing when I did it but I got blindsided. I knew the playing field was littered with old enemies so I was ready for them, I strapped on my boots and spurs and screwed down my rigging on the animal they slid under me, didn't see the guy coming who coldcocked me, so I used whatever means I had available to come out on top, that cost me in the long run I guess.

Dilloduck
03-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Fuzzy feline alot of things have been said in the past 8 hours or so, kind of hard to just say fuck it and go back to psting happily.

Do I take some blame for this? Absofreakinlutely, knew exactly what I was doing when I did it but I got blindsided. I knew the playing field was littered with old enemies so I was ready for them, I strapped on my boots and spurs and screwed down my rigging on the animal they slid under me, didn't see the guy coming who coldcocked me, so I used whatever means I had available to come out on top, that cost me in the long run I guess.

Quitting aint you dude. Who says you have to post happily? We got lots of GRUMPy posters !

jimnyc
03-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Nah, i'm past the mod thing. I guess i'm pissed that I, me, myself had to pm others to find out why I got shitcanned. After 3 fucking years I get no pm, no nothing.

Mike, I know we just spoke and I explained my position, but I also wanted to apologize in public. I certainly never meant not to discuss with you, but being up at 3am and back to bed by 6ish, I thought I would have had an opportunity to do so before things went down the way they did. For that I apologize. It should have been done in a better manner.

I just spoke with Mike on the phone and we both explained our positions on things and the future of the board. Mike knows I'm his friend, at least I hope he does, and he's welcome here anytime whatsoever. He'll be a much better poster without having his hands tied by rules that apply to moderators. He won't necessarily have to watch what he says. Mike needs to express himself, speak his mind, and say things in a manner we know only he can. I failed at converting him to an ambassador of the board, something Mike was never destined for. I think Mike is capable if he really wanted to, but I think he enjoys things much more when he can be himself.

I think I've convinced him a little bit more to stay here, and maybe you guys can do the rest of the convincing that we need him here. My decision was based on what I felt was best for the board. Now I want to convince him to stay as a member, which I also think is best for the board, but more importantly I want him to remain here because he is our friend.

The ClayTaurus
03-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Mike, I know we just spoke and I explained my position, but I also wanted to apologize in public. I certainly never meant not to discuss with you, but being up at 3am and back to bed by 6ish, I thought I would have had an opportunity to do so before things went down the way they did. For that I apologize. It should have been done in a better manner.

I just spoke with Mike on the phone and we both explained our positions on things and the future of the board. Mike knows I'm his friend, at least I hope he does, and he's welcome here anytime whatsoever. He'll be a much better poster without having his hands tied by rules that apply to moderators. He won't necessarily have to watch what he says. Mike needs to express himself, speak his mind, and say things in a manner we know only he can. I failed at converting him to an ambassador of the board, something Mike was never destined for. I think Mike is capable if he really wanted to, but I think he enjoys things much more when he can be himself.

I think I've convinced him a little bit more to stay here, and maybe you guys can do the rest of the convincing that we need him here. My decision was based on what I felt was best for the board. Now I want to convince him to stay as a member, which I also think is best for the board, but more importantly I want him to remain here because he is our friend.If OCA has had his hands tied, I can't wait to see what comes from having them untied.:cheers2:

Said1
03-08-2007, 06:29 PM
If OCA has had his hands tied, I can't wait to see what comes from having them untied.:cheers2:

I didn't really notice a lot of change in his posting style. Same old :fu: :finger3: and :dev3:

It went over much better with his Pauly avatar. Maybe he should put it back. :laugh2:

Anyway Mike, stop being such a little queen, stick around.

trobinett
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Come on OCA, knock the shit off, admit it, you love this shit.

I'll hunt you down and kill your Greek ass is you DON'T keep posting, so there, its out of your hands.:poke:

OCA
03-08-2007, 09:27 PM
First off thanks for the kind words from everyone, I was beginning to think that everyone was beginning to think of me the same as broomstick Jilly and Chump the kiwi jackoff...oh and lets not forget our favorite idiot savant Dirt Digler.

I think i'm going to take an extended break but not leave altogether, after the fiasco of Jillian and Chump pm'n all new members and spreading lies about me, the fake pm that Dirt attatched my name to and spammed across the board and all the rest of the daily battles i've had to deal with it seems like since the inception of this board i'm worn out, fatigued. Actually its been like 3+years of this shit, anybody remember Big D and the 100+ page racism thread? The extended battle I waged with RWA BEFORE he became a whacked conspiracy nut? All the dozens of friggin queer threads? I was averaging 33 posts a day at the height of USMB, hell got into a scrape or two with the wifey over time spent on the board, but I loved it.

I still love to battle but I guess i've forgotten to change the oil in the engine and its making grinding noises and getting ready to lockup soon, it needs to be taken to the machine shop for a little tender loving care.

Jim convinced me to stay on only because the bastard refused to ban me or delete my account even if I paid him, the cocksucker.:fu:

glockmail
03-08-2007, 09:36 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif

OCA
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif

Glock you know I do love tits but i'm also a guy who appreciates an absolutely beautiful pair of legs in open toed 4-6 in high heels, got anything for that?

glockmail
03-08-2007, 10:01 PM
...Jillian and Chump pm'n all new members and spreading lies about me, the fake pm that Dirt attatched my name to and spammed across the board....

Wow. I bet THAT really impressed new members. What a fagot of douchebags. :laugh2:

Reminds me of a tiff I had with a neighbor-bitch in the 'hood here a few years back. She wanted some pet projects done by our HOA, misrepresented the true costs, tit-slapped the President into voting for all this with default proxies. Me and two other guys wrote a letter explaining that if there was to be a vote, it should be done fairly, what the true costs would be (I was the treasurer) and as a result she lost. The developer didn't get to sell us a piece of junk land, and he railed off on me to all my neighbors at that meeting. Of course I just sat back and smiled, which made him fume all that much more- and won me the respect of my sane neighbors.

Then they brought up the proposal the next year and I nixed it again, but this time by myself, as the other two guys couldn't take the heat. In fact I beat them by a wider margin. Afterwards bitch's hubby came to my house and threatened me- some big doaf about 6" taller, and he got my shit-grin as well. What a fucking loser. :coffee:

Well every newbie that moved in got an earful from the head bitch and one of her ****-slaves that I was the anti-christ. This went on for nearly 4 years, and of course every one of those newbies eventually got to know me as the sweetheart that I really am, and little mizz bitch eventually had to move out because everyone knew she was evil.

The night we found out she was leaving me and a bud met out in street with wine glasses and sang "ding dong the witch is dead.." and did a jig.

Good things happen to good people and vice-versa. A year later Mizz Bitch's hubby croaked off from a stress induced heart attack, 45 years old.

And her ****-bitch's hubby lost his big marketing contract that same year! He's still stuck paying off the TWO Jaguars he bought when he got the contract, and I see them at the supermarket buying up peanut buter and hot dogs instead of livin' it up at the Chop House.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Glock you know I do love tits but i'm also a guy who appreciates an absolutely beautiful pair of legs in open toed 4-6 in high heels, got anything for that? Pick one.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Or maybe you prefer dark brunettes:

Mr. P
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Pick one.

Number two, with the bed in #3, please. I'll get my nitro.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Number two, with the bed in #3, please. I'll get my nitro.

You better get TWO!:cheers2:

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 12:00 AM
You better get TWO!:cheers2:

sigh...

There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is known to women. It is a dimension as vast as a football stadium and as timeless as the Three Stooges. It is the middle ground between light beer and dark beer, between guns and ammo, and it lies in the pit of man's underarm and the brand of his beer. This is the dimension of his big screen tv. It is an area which we call "The Testosterone Zone".

Dilloduck
03-09-2007, 12:01 AM
sigh...

There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is known to women. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies in the pit of man's underarm and the brand of his beer. This is the dimension of his big screen tv. It is an area which we call "The Testosterone Zone".

:clap: :clap: :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-09-2007, 12:09 AM
sigh...

There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is known to women. It is a dimension as vast as a football stadium and as timeless as the Three Stooges. It is the middle ground between light beer and dark beer, between guns and ammo, and it lies in the pit of man's underarm and the brand of his beer. This is the dimension of his big screen tv. It is an area which we call "The Testosterone Zone".

Football, Stooges, Beer, Guns, B.O., Big screen tv and lots of testosterone?

Why that's BUBBA!!!

Roomy
03-09-2007, 02:30 AM
First off thanks for the kind words from everyone, I was beginning to think that everyone was beginning to think of me the same as broomstick Jilly and Chump the kiwi jackoff...oh and lets not forget our favorite idiot savant Dirt Digler.

I think i'm going to take an extended break but not leave altogether, after the fiasco of Jillian and Chump pm'n all new members and spreading lies about me, the fake pm that Dirt attatched my name to and spammed across the board and all the rest of the daily battles i've had to deal with it seems like since the inception of this board i'm worn out, fatigued. Actually its been like 3+years of this shit, anybody remember Big D and the 100+ page racism thread? The extended battle I waged with RWA BEFORE he became a whacked conspiracy nut? All the dozens of friggin queer threads? I was averaging 33 posts a day at the height of USMB, hell got into a scrape or two with the wifey over time spent on the board, but I loved it.

I still love to battle but I guess i've forgotten to change the oil in the engine and its making grinding noises and getting ready to lockup soon, it needs to be taken to the machine shop for a little tender loving care.

Jim convinced me to stay on only because the bastard refused to ban me or delete my account even if I paid him, the cocksucker.:fu:

I knew you would stay, you ugly, fat, homo, bastard.:fu:

Insein
03-09-2007, 03:16 AM
eh, whatever.

Damn greeks, they're all crazy. ;)

trobinett
03-09-2007, 07:45 AM
So, did anyone notice the shoes?

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:15 AM
.... "The Testosterone Zone". That eveil testosterone won your freedom and keeps you free, sweet cheeks.:poke:

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:15 AM
I knew you would stay, you ugly, fat, homo, bastard.:fu: The correct term, here, is "faggot". :laugh2:

shattered
03-09-2007, 08:18 AM
So, did anyone notice the shoes?

Shoes? What shoes? I'm a sucker for shoes.

Nienna
03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
That eveil testosterone won your freedom and keeps you free, sweet cheeks.:poke:

No one said testosterone was EVIL... we have a little bit of it, ourselves. Just in large doses, it's incomprehensible to the more estrogen-endowed gender. :)

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:28 AM
No one said testosterone was EVIL... we have a little bit of it, ourselves. Just in large doses, it's incomprehensible to the more estrogen-endowed gender. :)
As is the estrogen-endowed gender to me. :laugh2:

glockmail
Shoes? What shoes? I'm a sucker for shoes. Ouch! :cheers2:

shattered

We're easy. Give us chocolate, buy us pretty things, and do whatever we tell you, and your life will be just fine.

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:50 AM
We're easy. Give us chocolate, buy us pretty things, and do whatever we tell you, and your life will be just fine. Figgered that out long ago, babe, here's another: "A happy wife is a happy life." Past 20 years now. :coffee:

Dilloduck
03-09-2007, 09:19 AM

Hormones get such a bad rap ! :smoke:

shattered
03-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Figgered that out long ago, babe, here's another: "A happy wife is a happy life." Past 20 years now. :coffee:

Just don't buy us chocolate when YOU think we need it. That will earn you a week of misery. Buy it when we want it.

glockmail
03-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Just don't buy us chocolate when YOU think we need it. That will earn you a week of misery. Buy it when we want it. Just like sex. :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Just don't buy us chocolate when YOU think we need it. That will earn you a week of misery. Buy it when we want it.

HA! You’re asking the impossible.

glockmail
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
HA! You’re asking the impossible. How so? They usually give some good clues, or just plain out ask.

shattered
03-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Just like sex. :laugh2:

Wow! You really DID learn well. You're going to stay married for a loooooooooooooong time to come. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/ten10ten.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/udaman.gif

glockmail
03-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Wow! You really DID learn well. You're going to stay married for a loooooooooooooong time to come. ....] It helped when I married the right woman fer me. But thanks for the compliment, sweet cheeks. :coffee:

shattered
03-09-2007, 10:18 AM
It helped when I married the right woman fer me. But thanks for the compliment, sweet cheeks. :coffee:

If you're not careful, I might start to think you're ok, in spite of your ...colorful and disgusting...language. Go swear at something. :coffee:

Mr. P
03-09-2007, 10:22 AM
How so? They usually give some good clues, or just plain out ask.

It's that 'usually' part that'll getcha though.

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 10:33 AM
We're easy. Give us chocolate, buy us pretty things, and do whatever we tell you, and your life will be just fine.

That actually doesn't work as well as everyone thinks it does. Items one and two are good in moderation in long standing relationships. Item three never...NEVER ends well. I'm serious on this one. I have observed that most women do not want you to give in to EVERYTHING they say, because that makes you boring. Defiance for the sake of defiance is stupid, but if you let her push you around, she'll dump you. Not to mention that doing ANY of those three in the initial stages of a relationship will either a) end it before it begins or b) land you a gold digger.

Honestly, how many of you women have stayed long with a guy who showed up with chocolate and something pretty on the first date (or even the third), then did everything you asked?

shattered
03-09-2007, 10:35 AM
That actually doesn't work as well as everyone thinks it does. Items one and two are good in moderation in long standing relationships. Item three never...NEVER ends well. I'm serious on this one. I have observed that most women do not want you to give in to EVERYTHING they say, because that makes you boring. Defiance for the sake of defiance is stupid, but if you let her push you around, she'll dump you. Not to mention that doing ANY of those three in the initial stages of a relationship will either a) end it before it begins or b) land you a gold digger.

Honestly, how many of you women have stayed long with a guy who showed up with chocolate and something pretty on the first date (or even the third), then did everything you asked?

A) You're barely out of the schoolroom - how much real-life experience with women have you had?

B) <b>IT'S A JOKE.</b>

Pale Rider
03-09-2007, 10:41 AM

Aye, you leave the fucking mechanican' to me you filthy greek cock sucker. I still need to get your ass drunker'n seven barrels of horse piss and watch you puke. How can I do that if you split?

You DON'T want to piss off the Pale Rider. :coffee:

glockmail
03-09-2007, 11:54 AM
If you're not careful, I might start to think you're ok, in spite of your ...colorful and disgusting...language. Go swear at something. :coffee: I'm usually not like that. I've been having OCA days lately. :cool:

glockmail
03-09-2007, 11:59 AM
It's that 'usually' part that'll getcha though.
Once you figger out the rules, they add more or some nuance. Best to stick with the basics and understand that you'll screw up sometimes. Keep a warm blanket and good bottle of scotch in the doghouse for those occasions.

In general, women want to be noticed for their minds most of the time, for their physical attributes less often.

gabosaurus
03-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Now it’s time to say good night
Good night sleep tight.
Now the sun turns out his light
Good night sleep tight.
Dream sweet dreams for me
Dream sweet dreams for you.
Close your eyes and I’ll close mine
Good night sleep tight.
Now the moon begins to shine
Good night sleep.
Good night sleep tight.
Good night sleep tight.
Good night good night everybody
Everybody everywhere.
Good night.

:cheers2:

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Good night sleep tight.
Good night sleep tight.
Close your eyes and I’ll close mine
Good night sleep tight.
Now the moon begins to shine
Good night sleep.
Good night sleep tight.
Good night sleep tight.
Good night good night everybody
Everybody everywhere.
Good night.

:cheers2:

:confused: :cuckoo:

OCA
03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
My engine is fixed, my oil reservoir is overflowing, everything is right with the world.

Any Sopranos fans out there? Its like season 2 when Tony was all whacked out on lithium and prozac and just wanted to sleep and mope around all day, Mikey from Juniors crew tried to whack him unsuccessfully and it emblazened Tony's senses and brought him back to life. He then went on a complete bloodletting house cleaning nd became boss of the family, thats what i'm feeling right now, i'm settling old scores only i'm having trouble getting one to come out from hiding.

OCA
03-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Aye, you leave the fucking mechanican' to me you filthy greek cock sucker. I still need to get your ass drunker'n seven barrels of horse piss and watch you puke. How can I do that if you split?

You DON'T want to piss off the Pale Rider. :coffee:

Sharpen your spurs my friend, sharpen your spurs and to borrow a line from Tombstone....."tell em i'm coming and hell is coming with me".:boom2:

glockmail
03-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Why not start with getting rid of the dog shit sandwhich of an avatar? :poke:

OCA
03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Why not start with getting rid of the dog shit sandwhich of an avatar? :poke:

Well Glock i've thought about that and i'm probably going to do that since the person who dug that up for me is currently dead to me. What you want to see? Oh I know, my favorite pic of this decade so far, the chick at Abu Ghraib who had the raghead on the dog leash leading him around, THATS IT! THATS THE TICKET!

Thanks for your inspiration my friend!

glockmail
03-09-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm happy to be of service. :coffee:

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
A) You're barely out of the schoolroom - how much real-life experience with women have you had?

B) <b>IT'S A JOKE.</b>

A) Enough. I'm 24 and I figured out how to play the game about a year ago.

B) I'm aware of that. That post was for the benefit of the more naive young ones who actually think it'll work. You may not realize this, but when I was in high school and little ways into college, I actually believed that stuff.

Said1
03-09-2007, 07:30 PM

If you say so. :lol: :laugh2:

The ClayTaurus
03-09-2007, 07:44 PM

B) I'm aware of that. That post was for the benefit of the more naive young ones who actually think it'll work. You may not realize this, but when I was in high school and little ways into college, I actually believed that stuff.What's the longest relationship you've ever had?

Said1
03-09-2007, 09:08 PM
What's the longest relationship you've ever had?

Hate the game, dude. Hate the game. He's Hobalicious.

shattered
03-09-2007, 09:46 PM

B) I'm aware of that. That post was for the benefit of the more naive young ones who actually think it'll work. You may not realize this, but when I was in high school and little ways into college, I actually believed that stuff.

Um. Well... Ok.