PDA

View Full Version : Donny Schatz Wins WoO at Riverside!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Those World of Outlaw sprint cars can sure kick some booty on dirt!!!!!!!!!!! Donny, #15, takes it flag to flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Local drivers Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. #99, current ARCA points champion, Tim Crawley, #88 and Jeff Swindell, #12 (Sammy Swindel's brother) placed well but those WoO boys took all the big money home with them!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic Racing!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, just another Saturday Night at Riverside International Speedway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-08-2008, 03:49 AM
Wow, that's great news, I'm sure you are very excited!:clap::clap::clap::salute:

Psychoblues
07-08-2008, 04:16 AM
I see by your hairdo that you are as well, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's great news, I'm sure you are very excited!:clap::clap::clap::salute:

Have you ever seen the WoO Sprinters or know anything about them, zero? I would assume not. You're more into chasing me around and posting ridiculous innuendo. That's OK with me, zero. You'll always be a champion in your own mind!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!! When you shine, you really shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasin' is racin', ain't it?

gabosaurus
07-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Were there any crashes? That is the only reason to watch car racing.

Psychoblues
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Always adverse contact on dirt, gabby. And yes, there were a couple of $100,000 cars tore all up!!!!!!!!!!! But, that's racin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!