PDA

View Full Version : Hillary vs. Obama

Hobbit
03-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I pose to you...a theory. We have all seen recently that Obama and Hillary are circling their wagons and attempting to shoot each other down before the primaries. I have noticed, however, that a lot of negative stories have been coming out against Obama. Things such as questionable stock ownership, questionable church membership, and even unpaid parking tickets have been worming their way into the headlines. Some say that it's the right wing doing this in preparation for his possible candidacy, but have you noticed how many left wing sources, such as The New York Times, have broken these stories?

I have to side with Boortz on this one. The Clintons have the most powerful press smear machine that has ever participated in the political process, and I am inclined to believe that this is the work of Hillary. We already know that there is nothing she will not do to get back into the White House and that she has the means to pull off such a stunt. I fully believe that the Hillary press machine both can and will smear beyond imagination anyone who dares to cross this woman.

The link below is to a News Hounds page responding to a segment on Hannity and Colmes, which Boortz appeared on. Notice how they a) never actually attempt to refute anything said, but simply state that it's obviously false, and b) flame an opinion show for being biased...AN OPINION SHOW.

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/03/08/hillary_clinton_blamed_for_another_obama_smear_on_ fox_news.php

On a side note, does anybody else find it funny that News Hounds always tries to prove Fox bias by criticizing opinion shows? Opinion shows are supposed to be biased, and I'll start giving them a little credit when they actually try to show bias in an actual news show (their excuse is that, since the channel is the Fox NOOZ Channel, then everything they show should be completely free of any and all bias).

5stringJeff
03-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Hillary and Obama are going to be fighting each other all the way until springtime 2008. I love it.