PDA

View Full Version : In Politics

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I did NOT know that one is not allowed to change his or mind, even multiple times in fact.

So to those who don't like that I have changed my mind on some issues, I frankly dont care:laugh2:, I dont need youre permission, or approval, im free to think youre a bunch of idiots too :coffee:

Now i dance and laugh at those who waste their time and energy hating me, and thank those who do like me :dance:

dan
07-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Not sure if this was directed toward me, but I don't hate you. You do change your mind like A LOT though. Like all it takes is for someone you like to mention anything regarding a topic and you'll change your point of view on said topic. Message boards are all about personality, and yours comes across as wishy-washy sometimes, I'm sure you don't want that. Just some constructive criticism.:pee::dance:

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
for the record, it was not directed towards you. And i do appreciate the constructive criticism, and think youre right, at some point, I have to stop changing my mind so much, it is very annoying.

thank you sir

:salute:

Not sure if this was directed toward me, but I don't hate you. You do change your mind like A LOT though. Like all it takes is for someone you like to mention anything regarding a topic and you'll change your point of view on said topic. Message boards are all about personality, and yours comes across as wishy-washy sometimes, I'm sure you don't want that. Just some constructive criticism.:pee::dance:

Abbey Marie
07-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Martin, you may be to the extreme on your mind-changing, but it is kind of refreshing in a weird way. Most people on political message boards wouldn't change their minds on an issue if their lives depended on it. :salute:

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
your such a sweet heart, thanks abbey.

Your one of the finest

Martin, you may be to the extreme on your mind-changing, but it is kind of refreshing in a weird way. Most people on political message boards wouldn't change their minds on an issue if their lives depended on it. :salute:

dan
07-08-2008, 01:26 PM
My dad is a 'sir', I'm just Dan!:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
My dad is a 'sir', I'm just Dan!:laugh2:

ok dan :laugh2:

and your avatar keeps making me laugh :laugh2: