PDA

View Full Version : Obama Embarrassed Americans Cannot Speak French

Pages : [1] 2

red states rule
07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
The messiah is once again showing his liberal arrogrance. With about 118 days to go until the election, Obama keeps showing his true side

L'Horreur!... Sn-Obama Embarrassed Americans Cannot Speak French On Our Vacations to Europe (Video)

C'est terrible!... Sn-Obama is quite embarrassed that Americans are so boorish and refuse to speak French while traveling abroad.

It's so uncouth.

If only we would start clinging to our French lessons as much as we cling to our guns and religion we would be a much more refined nation.
Pass the arugula, please.
Tom Maguire posted the whole exchange from Salon.
Here's a piece of it:

You know, I don't understand when people are going around worrying about, "We need to have English- only." They want to pass a law, "We want English-only."

Now, I agree that immigrants should learn English. I agree with that. But understand this. Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English -- they'll learn English -- you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish. You should be thinking about, how can your child become bilingual? We should have every child speaking more than one language.

You know, it's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German. And then we go over to Europe, and all we can say [is], "Merci beaucoup." Right?

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/lhorreur-sn-obama-embarrassed-americans.html

MtnBiker
07-09-2008, 10:00 AM
The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe? Jesus, why do people listen to this man?

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:02 AM
The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe?

It shows what his priorities are. The messiah has to "restore" our stature in the world

mundame
07-09-2008, 10:05 AM
He seems to think he's a stand-up comedian.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
He seems to think he's a stand-up comedian.

He is

On Election day, the messiah will find out it will be hard for people to vote from him, as they are holding their side laughing

Kathianne
07-09-2008, 10:18 AM
The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe? Jesus, why do people listen to this man?

Not to mention coming on the heels of Sunday's printed findings:

http://fe41.news.sp1.yahoo.com/s/time/20080707/wl_time/mostobnoxioustouriststhefrench

Most Obnoxious Tourists? The French

By BRUCE CRUMLEY / PARISSun Jul 6, 10:45 PM ET

Remember the tightwad tourist whose baggy shorts, frequent complaining and shouted questions about why none of the locals spoke any English made the ugly American the world's Visitor From Hell? Well, it's time for Archie Bunker to move over and make way for Petulant Pierre. According to a recent international survey, the French are now considered the most obnoxious tourists from European nations, and behind only Indians and the last-place Chinese as the worst among all countries worldwide. And it's not only the rest of the world that have a gripe with the Gallic attitude: the French also finished second to last among nations ranking the popularity of their own tourists who vacation at home.

But it's the unflattering image being reflected from abroad that may give pause to the millions of French travelers now heading off to summer vacation destinations across the globe. Will that move them to improve behavior the poll characterized as impolite, prone to loud carping and inattentive to local customs? If so, that's just the start: the study also describes the voyageur franÇais as often unwilling or unable to communicate in foreign languages, and particularly disinclined to spending money when they don't have to - including on those non compris tips. Over all, French travelers landed 19th out of 21 nations worldwide, far behind the first-place Japanese, considered most polite, quiet and tidy. Following the Japanese as most-liked tourists were the Germans, British and Canadians. Americans finished in 11th place alongside the Thais. ....

CockySOB
07-09-2008, 10:25 AM

I'm even more concerned about American citizens who can barely speak English here in the USA, let alone read or write the language at decent levels.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm even more concerned about American citizens who can barely speak English here in the USA, let alone read or write the language at decent levels.

Me to. They usually vote Democrat

midcan5
07-09-2008, 10:49 AM
More BS from the lead stooge of the wingnut press, he was referring to our lack of a broad liberal education. But we must try to be as dumb as RSR or heaven forbid they'll call us an elitist.

"Now watch what you say
Or they´ll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Oh won´t you sign up your name
We´d like to feel you´re
Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!"

CockySOB
07-09-2008, 10:50 AM

Well, the Democrats DO want to keep their constituents ignorant and uninformed. They need to keep the "sheeple" on the plantation after all.

midcan5
07-09-2008, 10:50 AM

Egads that is a switch, I thought only elitists voted for democrats.

CockySOB
07-09-2008, 10:52 AM

The elitists are the plantation owners of the Democrat Party. A few "masters" to control their socio-economic slaves as it were.

glockmail
07-09-2008, 10:56 AM
No its only the elitists who are allowed to rule the Democrat Party. The poor are then pandered to, and kept poor, to vote Democrat.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
No its only the elitists who are allowed to rule the Democrat Party. The poor are then pandered to, and kept poor, to vote Democrat.

From what I have read and heard from the messiah's followers, they are not electing a President - they want a babysitter who will GIVE them their nanny state

MtnBiker
07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
When I went to high school and college , Spanish, French and German were all offered (as well as more languages in college). The oppurtuninty to learn forgein languages is there, where is there a lack of a "broad liberal education".

Also, a few years ago when I was in Europe I witnessed an interesting event. I was in Rome at a hotel. My wife and I were with someone that was stationed in Italy, he did speak some Itialian, however the staff at the front desk were very helpful and spoke english. The couple behind us were from France, when they checked into the hotel they did not speak Itailian, the hotel staff did not speak French, the both spoke english. Interesting.

But obviously listening to Obama, americans are a bunch of embarassing under educated hicks.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 02:13 PM
It should be clear by now the low opinion the messiah has for the common folks.

From his bitter comment, to his racist beliefs on whites, his elietism. to how we are not educated enough

retiredman
07-09-2008, 02:45 PM
It should be clear by now the low opinion the messiah has for the common folks.

From his bitter comment, to his racist beliefs on whites, his elietism. to how we are not educated enough

he doesn't suffer fools lightly. I like that.

PostmodernProphet
07-09-2008, 03:10 PM
when people are going around worrying about, "We need to have English- only." They want to pass a law, "We want English-only."

Now, I agree that immigrants should learn English. I agree with that. But understand this. Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English -- they'll learn English -- you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish. You should be thinking about, how can your child become bilingual? We should have every child speaking more than one language.

You know, it's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German. And then we go over to Europe, and all we can say [is], "Merci beaucoup." Right?

fortunately for us, we can go over to France and not have to worry about not speaking French....because those enlightened Europeons don't have those 'French-only' or 'German-only' laws and communicate to English speakers, right?.....I think Obama is on the right track....we should require all Americans to be tri-lingual.....English, Ebonics, and one other language......

theHawk
07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Thank God Barrack has the gift that keeps on giving, the mouth of a liberal:

" you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish."

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
07-10-2008, 09:32 AM
I think what he was trying to say in an extremely ham-handed and inarticulate way was that if Americans are going to compete in an increasingly globalized economy, foreign language skills are one of those skill sets we need to greatly improve.

While I personally believe we're failing in basic English and Math skills, I wholeheartedly agree that we should be encouraging foreign language in junior high and high schools. Perhaps even making it a requirement in a comprehensive college prep Advanced Placement curriculums as well as undergraduate degrees.

You might also consider the fact that if you plan to continue to maintain a forward-deployed global military presence and be involved in actions throughout the world, foreign language skills are going to be in high demand. So, for both economic and national security reasons, I have no problem with

I might suggest, though, that perhaps Chinese might be the language we should be emphasizing.

mundame
07-10-2008, 09:41 AM
I think what he was trying to say in an extremely ham-handed and inarticulate way was that if Americans are going to compete in an increasingly globalized economy, foreign language skills are one of those skill sets we need to greatly improve.

While I personally believe we're failing in basic English and Math skills, I wholeheartedly agree that we should be encouraging foreign language in junior high and high schools. Perhaps even making it a requirement in a comprehensive college prep Advanced Placement curriculums as well as undergraduate degrees.

You might also consider the fact that if you plan to continue to maintain a forward-deployed global military presence and be involved in actions throughout the world, foreign language skills are going to be in high demand. So, for both economic and national security reasons, I have no problem with

I might suggest, though, that perhaps Chinese might be the language we should be emphasizing.

I don't agree: everyone speaks English everywhere, because we won. It's impossible to speak other people's language because wherever you go, they speak English at you; they've had eight years of it in school, and they are proud of it.

Certainly there is no sense in our learning the language of our pool boys and lettuce pickers!! Let them learn ours.

This widespread use of English is actually a reflection of our power. For millennia people spoke the language of the winners: first Latin, and that outlasted the Roman Empire, then the lingua franca of Europe, French.

But France lost and kept losing after Napoleon, and now the world speaks English.

But I agree that the next winner is likely to be the Chinese language. They have three IQ points over our average, and five times our population. So in the long run, I doubt we can compete successfully. Especially as blacks and Hispanics take over and our population declines markedly in intelligence.

Hagbard Celine
07-10-2008, 09:43 AM

Um did someone make-up a rule that candidates aren't allowed to talk about anything but gas and terrorists?

http://f3c.yahoofs.com/shopping/3066411/simg_t_md81767oc7n9jpg175?rm_____DwJXwZ1DI

Like that? I figured I'd use a little of the "blue-collar" humor to take it down to ya'll's level.

MtnBiker
07-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Does Obama speak other languages did he take advantage of school courses or was he to busy drinking, skipping class and getting high?

In a passage describing his high school experience in Hawaii, for example, Obama explains the allure of drugs: “I kept playing basketball, attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically. … If the high didn’t solve whatever it was that was getting you down,” Obama intones, “it could at least help you laugh at the world’s ongoing folly.”

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
07-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Does Obama speak other languages did he take advantage of school courses or was he to busy drinking, skipping class and getting high?

Irrelevant. One individual's past should not set the course for an entire nation's education policy.

manu1959
07-10-2008, 10:11 AM
The messiah is once again showing his liberal arrogrance. With about 118 days to go until the election, Obama keeps showing his true side
L'Horreur!... Sn-Obama Embarrassed Americans Cannot Speak French On Our Vacations to Europe (Video)
C'est terrible!... Sn-Obama is quite embarrassed that Americans are so boorish and refuse to speak French while traveling abroad.
It's so uncouth.
If only we would start clinging to our French lessons as much as we cling to our guns and religion we would be a much more refined nation.
Here's a piece of it:
You know, I don't understand when people are going around worrying about, "We need to have English- only." They want to pass a law, "We want English-only."

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/lhorreur-sn-obama-embarrassed-americans.html

ok .....first off the international language of commerce is english which is why everyone except our document challenged citizens speak it......and second the language we should all be learning is chinese....and third all our high schools require a language......

mundame
07-10-2008, 10:27 AM
our document challenged citizens

Document-challenged citizens -------------- excellent. I have to steal that at once. http://macg.net/emoticons/smilebow.gif

manu1959
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Document-challenged citizens -------------- excellent. I have to steal that at once. http://macg.net/emoticons/smilebow.gif

please properly footnote your usage.....:poke:

MtnBiker
07-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Um did someone make-up a rule that candidates aren't allowed to talk about anything but gas and terrorists?

He can talk about what ever he wants, where exactly did I say he could not? (wasn't you who questioned an other's reading comprehension). I asked why people listen to him.

In fact Obama should make forgein language a flagship issue for the American people. Imagine a debate in the future;

Jim Lehrer - "Senator Obama, the country is facing ever growing engery costs, costs that affect american citizens pocket book as well as the economy as a whole. What is your plan for an energy policy that will have a favorable impact for the american consumer?"

Senator Obama - "Well Jim, energy cost and consumption will be of great importance to me and my administration and I assure you we will energetically face those concerns to bring about hopefull change. However let me talk about a real challening issue that is facing Americans. That is the ability to speak the language of the host country while American tourists are travelling abroad."

theHawk
07-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Irrelevant. One individual's past should not set the course for an entire nation's education policy.

Its totally relevant. If he is embarrassed that Americans can't speak languages and he also doesn', it makes him a hypocrit. Also totally relevant is the fact that we don't need one shitbag politician setting the course for the nation's education policy.

mundame
07-10-2008, 12:37 PM
please properly footnote your usage.....:poke:

"Plagarism is basic to all culture." Pete Seeger

07-10-2008, 01:05 PM

The funny thing about elitists, they are idiots who think they are smart.

red states rule
07-10-2008, 01:48 PM
He can talk about what ever he wants, where exactly did I say he could not? (wasn't you who questioned an other's reading comprehension). I asked why people listen to him.

In fact Obama should make forgein language a flagship issue for the American people. Imagine a debate in the future;

Jim Lehrer - "Senator Obama, the country is facing ever growing engery costs, costs that affect american citizens pocket book as well as the economy as a whole. What is your plan for an energy policy that will have a favorable impact for the american consumer?"

Senator Obama - "Well Jim, energy cost and consumption will be of great importance to me and my administration and I assure you we will energetically face those concerns to bring about hopefull change. However let me talk about a real challening issue that is facing Americans. That is the ability to speak the language of the host country while American tourists are travelling abroad."

Libs never pass up a chance to smear America. To most libs, Amercia is a rotten place, and deserves the worlds contempt

retiredman
07-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Libs never pass up a chance to smear America. To most libs, Amercia is a rotten place, and deserves the worlds contempt

I love my country and know that it is not always perfect. I always want it to be "more perfect", and will continue to work for that cause.

Dilloduck
07-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I love my country and know that it is not always perfect. I always want it to be "more perfect", and will continue to work for that cause.

When we all speak French this country will be next to perfect. I can't wait.

retiredman
07-10-2008, 04:34 PM
When we all speak French this country will be next to perfect. I can't wait.

it's next to perfect right now.... the empty space between is a bit larger than I would like. n'est ce pas?

manu1959
07-10-2008, 05:23 PM
"Plagarism is basic to all culture." Pete Seeger

wonder who he stole that from........

red states rule
07-10-2008, 07:38 PM
it's next to perfect right now.... the empty space between is a bit larger than I would like. n'est ce pas?

If the country is next to perfect right now, why are libs always telling us how rotten America is?

I have yet to hear the messiah say anything good about the country (or his wife for that matter)

retiredman
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
If the country is next to perfect right now, why are libs always telling us how rotten America is?

I have yet to hear the messiah say anything good about the country (or his wife for that matter)

I have never said that America is rotten. I do, however, think America can be better and will always work to make her so.

Sitarro
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I have never said that America is rotten. I do, however, think America can be better and will always work to make her so.

Aren't you moving to shitland, errr...... I mean Mexico?

mundame
07-11-2008, 11:17 AM
wonder who he stole that from........

His father, since you ask. His father taught anthropology, IIRC, and Pete heard it from him.

red states rule
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM

The sooner the better. He was singing the praises of Pedroland

actsnoblemartin
07-11-2008, 12:13 PM
cause their dee dee dee's

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BUQfvRaF6SI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BUQfvRaF6SI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
07-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I humbly submit for your consideration, my final thoughts on the matter.

http://bareknuckledpundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/senators-tongue-verses-native-tongue.html

red states rule
07-11-2008, 12:19 PM
If you want to make it in America, you have to speak English, If immigrants come here, and do not learn to speak the language - they will fail

There is no reason why WE have to change for the immigrants

retiredman
07-11-2008, 02:55 PM

not for three years.

retiredman
07-11-2008, 02:58 PM
The sooner the better. He was singing the praises of Pedroland

Mexico is a great place for Americans to retire. High quality affordable health care, and great prices on real estate. you should get out of PA once in a while and see the rest of the world, RSR.

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:04 PM
not for three years.

Please do not hang around on our account. Feel free to leave at any time

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Mexico is a great place for Americans to retire. High quality affordable health care, and great prices on real estate. you should get out of PA once in a while and see the rest of the world, RSR.

Oh I have. I have taken many crusies, and love to travel

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh I have. I have taken many crusies, and love to travel

what other countries have you spent time in?

glockmail
07-11-2008, 03:08 PM
If you want to make it in America, you have to speak English, If immigrants come here, and do not learn to speak the language - they will fail

There is no reason why WE have to change for the immigrants

Democrats want them to fail, as it will ensure their continued votes. It's all part of the dumbing down of America that they have been implementing for decades now.

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Please do not hang around on our account. Feel free to leave at any time

I will leave when I am ready to leave. When my interim pastorship is finished and when my daughter graduates from college...then we'll leave. But I will still be a frequent visitor to THIS site, rest assured!

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I will leave when I am ready to leave. When my interim pastorship is finished and when my daughter graduates from college...then we'll leave. But I will still be a frequent visitor to THIS site, rest assured!

You mean when you are finished with your acting gig at your "church"

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:15 PM
You mean when you are finished with your acting gig at your "church"

no...when my pastorship is finished. I've only been on the job for a month and I already have five new members! Things are going quite well.

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:17 PM
no...when my pastorship is finished. I've only been on the job for a month and I already have five new members! Things are going quite well.

Living 2 lives (the one you live here - and the fantasy one you put on in the "church") must be a huge accomplishment for you.

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Living 2 lives (the one you live here - and the fantasy one you put on in the "church") must be a huge accomplishment for you.

my life in my community is my life...this is a casual diversion.

my community knows me as a fiery democrat... that's who I am.

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
my life in my community is my life...this is a casual diversion.

my community knows me as a fiery democrat... that's who I am.

So have you told anyone in your flock they should be shot, whined and cried how people are picking on you, or expressed glee in pissing on someones grave from the pulpit

Is that part of being a "fiery" Dem?

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:34 PM
So have you told anyone in your flock they should be shot, whined and cried how people are picking on you, or expressed glee in pissing on someones grave from the pulpit

Is that part of being a "fiery" Dem?

I have not told any of my congregation they should be shot.... none of them should. I don't whine or cry anywhere, certainly not in church. people don't pick on me...they're glad to have me. I have never expressed expressed any glee in pissing on anyone's grave from the pulpit. There would never be a need to. I have a wonderful relationship with all the members of my church.

you're the one who seems to be whining, RSR.... you keep bringing up old stuff.... get some new lines!:lol:

red states rule
07-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I have not told any of my congregation they should be shot.... none of them should. I don't whine or cry anywhere, certainly not in church. people don't pick on me...they're glad to have me

No accounting for taste

retiredman
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
No accounting for taste

They would all say they have excellent taste. I would agree. Did you ever bother to read either of my sermons that I posted on the blog, by the way?

Nukeman
07-11-2008, 04:18 PM

Lucky us:laugh2:

red states rule
07-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Lucky us:laugh2:

With luck like that we better not go to a casino

Yurt
07-11-2008, 04:31 PM

you don't own the land and the government can take it anytime they want. i personally know 2 people this has happened to, ocean front houses...

I have not told any of my congregation they should be shot.... none of them should. I don't whine or cry anywhere, certainly not in church. people don't pick on me...they're glad to have me. I have never expressed expressed any glee in pissing on anyone's grave from the pulpit. There would never be a need to. I have a wonderful relationship with all the members of my church.

you're the one who seems to be whining, RSR.... you keep bringing up old stuff.... get some new lines!:lol:

no one picks on you here, so now what is your excuse preacher

retiredman
07-11-2008, 07:43 PM
you don't own the land and the government can take it anytime they want. i personally know 2 people this has happened to, ocean front houses...

no one picks on you here, so now what is your excuse preacher

why am I not surprised that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about? The only land that foreigners are not allowed to own is within 50 miles of the ocean. The real estate I will buy is in or around the city of Xalapa, and I WILL own the property outright and the government will NOT be able top take it away.

I never said people on here pick on me. I merely responded to RSR's questions about what sorts of things I have said to my congregation.

learn to read.

emmett
07-11-2008, 08:23 PM

It's so uncouth.

Here's a piece of it:

I can just picture a couple of French cats standing on the corner of Peachtree and 10th Av in Atlanta trying to figure out what language the two colored gentleman with their asses sticking our of their pants are speaking.

No Mr. Obama, I think we still have some work on English to do first.

Yurt
07-11-2008, 10:19 PM
manfrommaine;269972]why am I not surprised that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about? The only land that foreigners are not allowed to own is within 50 miles of the ocean. The real estate I will buy is in or around the city of Xalapa, and I WILL own the property outright and the government will NOT be able top take it away.

hey, excuse me, i wrongly assumed anyone from the states moving to mexico would be right next to or as close as possible to the ocean. and you are actually wrong, again, it is NOT 50 "miles" it is 50 "kilometers"

better bone up bucko, they use kilometers down there :laugh2:

I never said people on here pick on me. I merely responded to RSR's questions about what sorts of things I have said to my congregation.

learn to read.

i did read, and this post strongly indicates that the reason you have no problem with your congregation and the reason you have never expressed your vile crap that you sprew on this forum is because "people don't pick on me...they're glad to have me." notice the (...) you have a poor grasp of the english language and seem to have difficulty expressing what you really mean. if you like, for a fee, i can teach you. :D

retiredman
07-12-2008, 06:38 AM
hey, excuse me, i wrongly assumed anyone from the states moving to mexico would be right next to or as close as possible to the ocean.

why would you make such a baseless assumption?

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:01 AM

The government in wants to keep you as far away as possible from the main tourist sites

Dilloduck
07-12-2008, 08:03 AM

It's so uncouth.

Here's a piece of it:

Can't wait to have a president who is embarassed by his constituents.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:09 AM

The messiah is backed by the likes of the Daily Kos. Check out what they are saying about the death of Tony Snow

Given the messiah's flip flops they are not a bunch of happy moonbats these days

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Back to the topic

The messiah is now trying to explain his sheer arrogance from his elitist comment

Obama Knocks Critics Of Language Comments
Democrat Dismisses Conservative Critics Of His Comments About Americans' Lack Of Foreign Language Skills

AP) Democrat Barack Obama batted away conservative criticism Friday over a comment he made about Americans' lack of foreign language skills.

"The Republicans jumped on this. I said, absolutely immigrants need to learn English, but we also need to learn foreign languages," the likely Democratic nominee said as the 1,000-plus crowd in a school gymnasium cheered. It's a position he long has held.

"This is an example of some of the problems we get into when somebody attacks you for saying the truth, which is: We should want our children with more knowledge. We should want our children to have more skills. There's nothing wrong with that. That's a good thing. I know, because I don't speak a foreign language. It's embarrassing," Obama said chuckling as his audience did the same.

At issue was a remark the Illinois senator made Tuesday in Powder Springs, Ga., that drew laughter from the crowd - but disdain from conservatives and groups advocating English as the official U.S. language. His remark has caused buzz on the Internet and talk radio.

The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC said in a statement, "Barack Obama has stepped on a political land mine by stating Americans should be forced to learn to speak Spanish." But that's not what Obama said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/11/politics/main4254405.shtml

Yurt
07-12-2008, 02:28 PM

:lol:

kilometers :laugh2: muy loco bucko

i imagine that the majority of US folks who move to mexico live within the 50 kilometer zone, not baseless at all, and given that i already told you the two people i know that moved to mexico lived ocean front, it is not a great leap to imagine why "I" would make such an assumption :poke:

red states rule
07-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Obama is refining his message in more ways them one

http://jxymxu7sn5ho9d.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/xcaricature-obama-lyin.jpg

retiredman
07-12-2008, 09:10 PM

kilometers :laugh2: muy loco bucko

i imagine that the majority of US folks who move to mexico live within the 50 kilometer zone, not baseless at all, and given that i already told you the two people i know that moved to mexico lived ocean front, it is not a great leap to imagine why "I" would make such an assumption :poke:

oh... so because you know two people, you can accurately extrapolate that the majoprity of US foks who move to mexico live within the 50k zone?:lol:

In fact, there are a HOST of communities - Oaxaca, Chapala, San Miguel, Guadalahara come to mind - that have very large American expatriate communities. Study up on the country. I have

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:58 PM
MFM has passed the requirements to be on the messiah's team

http://www.photochopz.com/gallery/data/675/medium/obama_tests_all_campaign_staffers.jpg

Yurt
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
oh... so because you know two people, you can accurately extrapolate that the majoprity of US foks who move to mexico live within the 50k zone?:lol:

In fact, there are a HOST of communities - Oaxaca, Chapala, San Miguel, Guadalahara come to mind - that have very large American expatriate communities. Study up on the country. I have

obviously not, you thought MILES :laugh2:

red states rule
07-12-2008, 10:05 PM

With MFM going to Mexico, could that be considered an act of war from the POV of the Mexican government?

Yurt
07-12-2008, 10:08 PM
With MFM going to Mexico, could that be considered an act of war from the POV of the Mexican government?

nah, he's just another drunk gringo crossing the border

red states rule
07-12-2008, 10:10 PM
nah, he's just another drunk gringo crossing the border

Who the Mexicans will pick clean, then toss aside

retiredman
07-13-2008, 02:25 PM

considering the town we will live is well outside of 50 MILES from the coastline, the 50km is of no concern to me. Again... you need to learn a little bit about real estate law in Mexico before you ponitificate about it.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 03:11 PM
considering the town we will live is well outside of 50 MILES from the coastline, the 50km is of no concern to me. Again... you need to learn a little bit about real estate law in Mexico before you ponitificate about it.

MFM's green car in his new home country

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/pics/one-horsepower-car.jpg

emmett
07-13-2008, 03:17 PM

Well, we had consituants who were embarassed by their president. BC!:laugh2:

BC = :pee: blue dress!

red states rule
07-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, we had consituants who were embarassed by their president. BC!:laugh2:

BC = :pee: blue dress!

and Hilary is somewhat embasassed with Bill as well

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/X/6/clinton_mylife_hillary.jpg

glockmail
07-13-2008, 06:04 PM

Sorry- my filter blocks the picture.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:19 PM

all you got is insults. pretty fuckin' pathetic for a grown man.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:30 PM

It is fitting for you. You can do your part to save the enviroment, and the symbol of your party can shit on you; as they do all of us in the states :laugh2:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:43 PM
It is fitting for you. You can do your part to save the enviroment, and the symbol of your party can shit on you; as they do all of us in the states :laugh2:

like I said.... nothing but insults. you have NEVER been able to debate me on ANY issue....all you can do is cut and paste other people's words, or repeat -and repeat and repeat - the same tired old oneliners.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:45 PM
like I said.... nothing but insults. you have NEVER been able to debate me on ANY issue....all you can do is cut and paste other people's words, or repeat -and repeat and repeat - the same tired old oneliners.

Ah. now you play the role of the abused and offended liberal. Give it up preacher - you brought it all on yourself

You have earned and worked hard for all of it

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Ah. now you play the role of the abused and offended liberal. Give it up preacher - you brought it all on yourself

You have earned and worked hard for all of it

No. You are wrong again. I am not abused OR offended. I merely point out that you are a one trick pony...and that "trick" ain't debating.... it's plagiarizing!:lol:

If I am anything, it is mildly annoyed at myself for continually getting into conversations with an internet tarbaby like you!

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:52 PM
No. You are wrong again. I am not abused OR offended. I merely point out that you are a one trick pony...and that "trick" ain't debating.... it's plagiarizing!:lol:

If I am anything, it is mildly annoyed at myself for continually getting into conversations with an internet tarbaby like you!

As I have told you many times, feel free to leave at any time. One of the few true posts you have made was when you said you did not come here to be like - and brother; you came to the right place

You can't resist trying to flame others. The same way you can't help yourself by feeding us endless lies and BS to try and defend your hapless party and candidate

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:57 PM
As I have told you many times, feel free to leave at any time. One of the few true posts you have made was when you said you did not come here to be like - and brother; you came to the right place

You can't resist trying to flame others. The same way you can't help yourself by feeding us endless lies and BS to try and defend your hapless party and candidate

I cannot resist verbally cudgeling morons... like you. I realize that your adoring posse of sycophants here at DP would never see the humor in how I expose and pummel your inanity, but I get great delight out of it nonetheless. I have no intention of leaving.

Now...why don't you surprise me and start using that blob on top of your neck for something more than a hatrack?

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:59 PM
I cannot resist verbally cudgeling morons... like you. I realize that your adoring posse of sycophants here at DP would never see the humor in how I expose and pummel your inanity, but I get great delight out of it nonetheless. I have no intention of leaving.

Now...why don't you surprise me and start using that blob on top of your neck for something more than a hatrack?

So now verbally cudgeling includes attacking family members, death wishes, and grave maintance?

That is your brand of humor?

You are a different brand of preacher - right of the mold of the messiah's mentor Mr Wright

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:00 PM

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln130l.jpg

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I may insult you from time to time, but I have more than insults to offer this site. You and your buddy RSR seem content to avoid having any INTELLIGENT discussions with me and prefer to rely solely on insults. Fine. I will continue to try to debate issue and I will continue to point out the idiocy of morons.

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:14 PM
I may insult you from time to time, but I have more than insults to offer this site. You and your buddy RSR seem content to avoid having any INTELLIGENT discussions with me and prefer to rely solely on insults. Fine. I will continue to try to debate issue and I will continue to point out the idiocy of morons.

dude, get over yourself. you are the king insulter for this board, that is a known fact. and simply because you don't have the knowledge or skill to discuss issues with me or RSR does not make us any less intelligent. you are the one who comes here solely to piss people off.

how sad for your congregation that their pastor leads a secret life on the internet...only a sick person could speak the way you do here and then get up in front of a church and try to lead your flock. you are a disgrace. i think your entire life is farce.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:17 PM
dude, get over yourself. you are the king insulter for this board, that is a known fact. and simply because you don't have the knowledge or skill to discuss issues with me or RSR does not make us any less intelligent. you are the one who comes here solely to piss people off.

how sad for your congregation that their pastor leads a secret life on the internet...only a sick person could speak the way you do here and then get up in front of a church and try to lead your flock. you are a disgrace. i think your entire life is farce.

I have debated issues with you often... and done so without insulting you.... it seems that, a long about May, you decided that you didn't want to play that game any more.

I may insult folks...and I do so with a degree of verbal finesse, I know... but I am more than an insult machine. You just chose to nitpick and play gotcha games and join in the pigpiles rather than debate me on the issues.

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:25 PM
I have debated issues with you often... and done so without insulting you.... it seems that, a long about May, you decided that you didn't want to play that game any more.

I may insult folks...and I do so with a degree of verbal finesse, I know... but I am more than an insult machine. You just chose to nitpick and play gotcha games and join in the pigpiles rather than debate me on the issues.

that is a flat out lie and you know it. you insult me the first chance you get. your little pms to me show that you are sick person. but that is to be expected from one as disgraceful as yourself. too bad you have to hide your life online from your congregation...too bad for them they can't see how vile you really are.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:27 PM
that is a flat out lie and you know it. you insult me the first chance you get. your little pms to me show that you are sick person. but that is to be expected from one as disgraceful as yourself. too bad you have to hide your life online from your congregation...too bad for them they can't see how vile you really are.

what else ya got? that tired old line is gettin' old.

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:30 PM
what else ya got? that tired old line is gettin' old.

i need nothing more, i have the truth, you don't. you hide yourself from your congregation, you are a disgrace to position of leader of the flock.

until you engage in mature, insult free discussions, it seems that i am merely wasting my time with you and playing with pigs only makes me smell as well.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:32 PM
i need nothing more, i have the truth, you don't. you hide yourself from your congregation, you are a disgrace to position of leader of the flock.

until you engage in mature, insult free discussions, it seems that i am merely wasting my time with you and playing with pigs only makes me smell as well.

go back and read the last 100 or so of YOUR posts and see how many are insult free, counselor.

I am not a disgrace to anyone. My flock is quite pleased with my leadership. I love my new job.

CockySOB
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM

Y'know, if I were a mealy-mouthed, whiney little librull asshat, I'd probably make some kind of stink about how you MUST be a racist for using that term. Fortunately for you, here in the land of conservatives, we understand the reference you are making.... I mean, you're not trying to use the term as a racist slur are you?

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Y'know, if I were a mealy-mouthed, whiney little librull asshat, I'd probably make some kind of stink about how you MUST be a racist for using that term. Fortunately for you, here in the land of conservatives, we understand the reference you are making.... I mean, you're not trying to use the term as a racist slur are you?

of course not. if you understood the reference, why would you even bother to ask such a question?

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:43 PM
get a room you two :coffee:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:45 PM
get a room you two :coffee:

go rent some porn and break out your nearly empty bottle of handcream.:fu:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:45 PM
lets be real, you both insult each other.

As for you professions, yurt (lawyer), maineman (preacher) they have nothing to do with the discussion hear, this is debate policy not debate occupations

You find me a perfect lawyer or preacher, and ive got land to sell in the ever glades.

as far as debating, both of you bring something to the table.

now get on with it :poke:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:46 PM
cant take a joke i see, read what i wrote next

go rent some porn and break out your nearly empty bottle of handcream.:fu:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:47 PM
lets be real, you both insult each other.

As for you professions, yurt (lawyer), maineman (preacher) they have nothing to do with the discussion hear, this is debate policy not debate occupations

You find me a perfect lawyer or preacher, and ive got land to sell in the ever glades.

as far as debating, both of you bring something to the table.

now get on with it :poke:

I'd give you some positive rep if I could....

or if I had any to give :lol:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:47 PM
cant take a joke i see, read what i wrote next

and you also

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:48 PM
personally, i dont think people should gang up on maineman, or anyone for that matter

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:49 PM
and you also

and me also what?

retiredman
personally, i dont think people should gang up on maineman, or anyone for that matter

here's an experiment, AMN:

you "think" that into one hand, and shit into the other, and tell me which one fills up faster.

red states rule

It works the same when you try to neg rep someone :laugh2:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:50 PM
and me also what?

see what I wrote next....come on.... DO try to keep up!:lol:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:50 PM
I honestly dont think youre as bad as everyone makes you out to be, youre a passionate guy, with excellent debating skills.

Do you insult yes?, do those saying you insult, insult you just as much yes.

does that make the pottle calling the kettle black yes

I mean, im not gonna comprimise my principles for friendships.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:51 PM

I konw... but I still do it when the spirit moves me.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:51 PM
i dont know what youre talking about.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:52 PM

Just like a liberal. Actual results do not matter, only the intentions :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:52 PM
yes, thank you I appreciate that.

see what I wrote next....come on.... DO try to keep up!:lol:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:54 PM
actually, im sorry but im gonna have to disagree with you, as someone who is a perfectionist and who suffers from mental health issues.

Its more important to give it youre all and fail, then give it half ass and get lucky.

The effort is what counts, you do youre best

sorry, but i gotta keep it real buddy :coffee:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:55 PM

I made my point to you. that is what matters here.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:55 PM
if youre spreading god's word, and youre doing it in a positive, loving way, that i respect you and bless you for it.

I never got the no shin (cant spell), that one must be a perfect christian.

if you make

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:56 PM
I made my point to you. that is what matters here.

a lame point, but you made it

You did not accomplish anything, but again all that matters is your "good intentions"

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:56 PM
I dont understand your point.

you "think" that into one hand, and shit into the other, and tell me which one fills up faster.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:58 PM
intention is important.

but not always, does it matter why a rich person donates?

what if its for a shallow or bad reason?

so intention doesn't always matter

a lame point, but you made it

You did not accomplish anything, but again all that matters is your "good intentions"

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:58 PM

he is insulting you martin

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 09:59 PM
please dont speak in riddles, having asburgers is enough, without having to play verbal/social games with you

please just say what you mean, and mean what you say

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:00 PM

my point is: you can THINK that the gang on here should debate me and refrain from resorting only to insults, but it won't happen.

I am not insulting you....I am pointing out the utter futility of your THOUGHTS on that issue.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:01 PM
edited

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:01 PM
intention is important.

but not always, does it matter why a rich person donates?

what if its for a shallow or bad reason?

so intention doesn't always matter

This sums up libs like MFM

It's a story about a woman who walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding.

Well the saleswoman asked, "Just exactly what type of dress are you looking for?"

"A long, flowing white dress with a veil," she responded with assurance.

Not totally convinced, but afraid to offend the woman, the sales lady said, "You know, dresses of that nature are usually more appropriate for brides who are being married for the first time -- for those a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean."

Well the lady retorted and put her hand on her hip, "I do know what you mean and I can assure you I'm as innocent as the rest of them, despite all of my marriages. I remain as innocent as any first-time bride. You see my husband was a dear, sweet man. It was a terrible tragedy, actually. All of the excitement of the wedding was simply too much for him and he died as we checked into the hotel on our wedding night."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said the clerk, "but what about the others?"

"Well my second husband and I got into a terrible fight in the limousine on the way to our wedding reception. We haven't spoken since -- and got the marriage quickly annulled."

"What about your third husband?" asked the store clerk.

"Well," the woman replied, "he was a Democrat and every night for four years he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be."

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:03 PM
I dont believe i insult that much, and have made attempts to be nice and debate you, but i feel like you spit in my face every time i do. :poke:

my point is: you can THINK that the gang on here should debate me and refrain from resorting only to insults, but it won't happen.

I am not insulting you....I am pointing out the utter futility of your THOUGHTS on that issue.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:04 PM
posting and reposting someone else's tired old jokes.

spam

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:06 PM
posting and reposting someone else's tired old jokes.

spam

It sums you and your party perfectly

You are becoming the most tired old joke here preacher

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
hahaha

rsr, mfm is wrong. You contribute two great things to this board, excellent articles, and an excellent sense of humor

:laugh2:

This sums up libs like MFM

It's a story about a woman who walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding.

Well the saleswoman asked, "Just exactly what type of dress are you looking for?"

"A long, flowing white dress with a veil," she responded with assurance.

Not totally convinced, but afraid to offend the woman, the sales lady said, "You know, dresses of that nature are usually more appropriate for brides who are being married for the first time -- for those a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean."

Well the lady retorted and put her hand on her hip, "I do know what you mean and I can assure you I'm as innocent as the rest of them, despite all of my marriages. I remain as innocent as any first-time bride. You see my husband was a dear, sweet man. It was a terrible tragedy, actually. All of the excitement of the wedding was simply too much for him and he died as we checked into the hotel on our wedding night."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said the clerk, "but what about the others?"

"Well my second husband and I got into a terrible fight in the limousine on the way to our wedding reception. We haven't spoken since -- and got the marriage quickly annulled."

"What about your third husband?" asked the store clerk.

"Well," the woman replied, "he was a Democrat and every night for four years he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be."

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I dont believe i insult that much, and have made attempts to be nice and debate you, but i feel like you spit in my face every time i do. :poke:

he does every time...you should see the vile crap he sends me via pm

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:08 PM
It sums you and your party perfectly

You are becoming the most tired old joke here preacher

I simply dont think government can fix problems :poke:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:08 PM

I was not talking about YOU, martin

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:09 PM
he does every time...you should see the vile crap he sends me via pm

call the waaaaambulance!

no wait...don't. yurt would just end up CHASING it!:lol:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
call the waaaaambulance!

MFM to the mods

http://www.nqcc.org/nqccweb/htdocs/Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
you see martin, he insults first chance he gets

and they're lame insults, can't count how many times he has used the ambulance chaser joke...oh haha, how original

his pm's are worse. do not trust him, everytime i have, he shits on that trust.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:12 PM
you see martin, he insults first chance he gets

and their lame insults, can't count how many times he has used the ambulance chaser joke...oh haha, how original

his pm's are worse. do not trust him, everytime i have, he shits on that trust.

look at what you have been writing about me for the past two weeks, yurt.

then quit whining.

martin can trust me... and he knows it.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:12 PM
edited

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:16 PM
I wouldnt doubt it, I actually must be insane. Every time im nice to maineman, he simply is mean, or un-friendly to me, nothing i do is good enough for me.

I genuinly dont like seeing people ganged up on, but im tired of being shitted on, for trying to be nice to him, i quit... trying to be his friend

He isnt 1,000000000 the man you or rsr is, im sorry but its true.

Live and learn Martin

and learn form your mistakes

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:17 PM
I would like to trust you :(, i just feel hurt man

look at what you have been writing about me for the past two weeks, yurt.

then quit whining.

martin can trust me... and he knows it.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:17 PM
please take that down

Live and learn Martin

and learn form your mistakes

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I wouldnt doubt it, I actually must be insane. Every time im nice to maineman, he simply is mean, or un-friendly to me, nothing i do is good enough for me.

I genuinly dont like seeing people ganged up on, but im tired of being shitted on, for trying to be nice to him, i quit... trying to be his friend

He isnt 1,000000000 the man you or rsr is, im sorry but its true.

no one is "ganging" up on him. he starts crap with everybody on this board. heck, he has even started crap with Abbey and she is probably the nicest poster on this board. i merely defend against his attacks, but honestly, it is getting tiring and i find i bring myself down to his level when i do.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=268722&postcount=94

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:19 PM
call the waaaaambulance!

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:22 PM
I was not talking about YOU, martin

Let me clear something up, cause i was confused, and not using good judgment.

Yurt is all class, RSR is a great friend, I also believe maineman is a good person, and not the villian that i am being told he is.

I have my fears, that he will hurt my feelings, and i have treated him like a prick at times, especially what i just said without thinking.

But hopefully, mfm will understand and accept my humble apology.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I will always accept your - or anyone else's - humble apology.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:24 PM
if more then one person insults anyone on this board, its ganging up on someone. I truly believe maineman has been the liberal punching bag, and been ganged up.

And, I believe, as good of a friend as you are, i should of asked maineman directly if he was insulting me, instead of taking your word for it, not because i dont trust you, but because i shouldve gotten it from the horses mouth

Nothing changes the fact, your one of my best friends on here.

I respect the world of you

no one is "ganging" up on him. he starts crap with everybody on this board. heck, he has even started crap with Abbey and she is probably the nicest poster on this board. i merely defend against his attacks, but honestly, it is getting tiring and i find i bring myself down to his level when i do.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=268722&postcount=94

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Thank You, i appreciate it. :salute:

and if i ever have a question about what you said, i will ask you instead of assume. I just made a complete ass of myself.

I do honestly believe that trying to spread god's word, is a noble causes, as long as you make the attempt with a positive, and loving heart, while on the pulpit, no one can take that away from you.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM

http://www.caddylakgraffix.com/images/Wholesale/Wholesale_Problems001.jpg

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
if more then one person insults anyone on this board, its ganging up on someone. I truly believe maineman has been the liberal punching bag, and been ganged up.

And, I believe, as good of a friend as you are, i should of asked maineman directly if he was insulting me, instead of taking your word for it, not because i dont trust you, but because i shouldve gotten it from the horses mouth

Nothing changes the fact, your one of my best friends on here.

I respect the world of you

martin, if someone starts crap with five people and the five people respond, that is not ganging up on anyone. did you see the link where he insulted abbey? come on, he has already insulted you in this thread about half hour ago:

go rent some porn and break out your nearly empty bottle of handcream. :fu:

thats just a lovely thing to say from a "preacher"

he is a sick individual.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:34 PM
now see, martin...

yurt, according to you, is "all class"

sometimes you just gotta choose.

Dilloduck
07-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Let me clear something up, i was confused, and not using good judgment.

Eureka !!!! You found out your political persuasion, you old liberal, you !!:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM
:)

martin, if someone starts crap with five people and the five people respond, that is not ganging up on anyone. did you see the link where he insulted abbey? come on, he has already insulted you in this thread about half hour ago:

If people feel insulted, they also dont have to respond, and if they notice more then more person flaming someone, then the rest should back off.

5-1 is never a fair fight?

I recommend the ignore feature.

Believe me, its hard you to use

thats just a lovely thing to say from a "preacher"

he is a sick individual.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Yurt has been a wonderful friend to me, I love him dearly, as a friend, and will not pick sides.

I get upset at you sometimes for your over the top insults, as i do with yurt, rsr, and many others.

its not a competition, where i pick sides,

now see, martin...

yurt, according to you, is "all class"

sometimes you just gotta choose.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:45 PM

and I assume that is your choice.

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:45 PM

dude, it is not the same thing as the five working in concert. this person attacked five people and five people respond. if i reply to you, rsr, jimmy, dmp and abbey and say - you are a liar, worthless pile of scum....and they each individually reply - are you saying that is "ganging" up on me?

and i have put him on ignore, i don't like the ignore function. maybe you should practice what you preach.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
again, with the riddles.

my choice to what?

gang up on you?

when i have yes,

and I assume that is your choice.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:49 PM
dude, it is not the same thing as the five working in concert. this person attacked five people and five people respond. if i reply to you, rsr, jimmy, dmp and abbey and say - you are a liar, worthless pile of scum....and they each individually reply - are you saying that is "ganging" up on me?

and i have put him on ignore, i don't like the ignore function. maybe you should practice what you preach.

martin...yurt puts me on ignore for a few days and then can't stand not being able to insult me and to simultaneously whine about past insults from me which continue to refuel his new and future insults... I predict he'll be back at it sooner or later!

but hey....he's "all class".

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:51 PM
martin...yurt puts me on ignore for a few days and then can't stand not being able to insult me and to simultaneously whine about past insults from me which continue to refuel his new and future insults... I predict he'll be back at it sooner or later!

He learned it from you. How many times have you put me on ignore? :laugh2:

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:51 PM
shut up mfm. you clearly insult me with your post, while trying to convince martin you are innocent.

you're a dishonest, sad little man.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:53 PM
did i not joke, that i have a hard time with it. :laugh2:

If someone personally attacks multiple people, you have the right to respond, im not the taliban, but you dont have to be venimous either.

am i so evil to say this?

geez, i didnt know i ever negged you or called you an asshole yurt

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:55 PM
He has been all class with me, i speak for myself. I dont speak for you, and others.

I can tell you he has been one of the best friends ive had here, id like to be able to re-build our former friendship to be honest.

but, I can only speak of yurt in regards to me, not you, or any other member

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:57 PM
No one on this board is innocent :laugh2:

shut up mfm. you clearly insult me with your post, while trying to convince martin you are innocent.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:57 PM
He learned it from you. How many times have you put me on ignore? :laugh2:

I gave up putting you on ignore on USMB... I don't think I have ever put you on ignore here.

exposing and pummeling your inanity.

it's like shooting fish in a barrel, and a guilty pleasure I just can't seem to quit.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:58 PM

make me shut up yurt, you little twit.:lol:

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 11:00 PM
referee: fighters, back to your corners

Round 2

Yurt
07-13-2008, 11:00 PM
did i not joke, that i have a hard time with it. :laugh2:

If someone personally attacks multiple people, you have the right to respond, im not the taliban, but you dont have to be venimous either.

am i so evil to say this?

geez, i didnt know i ever negged you or called you an asshole yurt

i never said you did...how you read that in what i said is amazing

and when mfm calls me a motherfucker, it is pretty hard not to respond in kind

Yurt
07-13-2008, 11:01 PM

make me? you silly five year old. now shut up. :laugh2:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 11:02 PM
I gave up putting you on ignore on USMB... I don't think I have ever put you on ignore here.

exposing and pummeling your inanity.

it's like shooting fish in a barrel, and a guilty pleasure I just can't seem to quit.

Your computer has the same opinion of you, as we do

http://www.glasbergen.com/images/idcov.gif

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I understand, I dont have greatest track record, or controlling my temper.

Im saying in general, im sure mfm is not the only person to ever upset you in your years on this planet

i never said you did...how you read that in what i said is amazing

and when mfm calls me a motherfucker, it is pretty hard not to respond in kind

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 11:04 PM
my computer has been telling me that for years :laugh2:

http://www.glasbergen.com/images/idcov.gif

Yurt
07-13-2008, 11:09 PM
I understand, I dont have greatest track record, or controlling my temper.

Im saying in general, im sure mfm is not the only person to ever upset you in your years on this planet

martin, you are motherfucker

kidding but waits for reaction

retiredman
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM

stupid cartoons?

inane.

like always.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
yurt you can say preety much anything, were cool

:clap:

martin, you are motherfucker

kidding but waits for reaction

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2008, 11:42 PM

Good old mainequeer running around I see

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 07:45 AM

manfrommaine: I've followed your career here and I've been very impressed by the way you have been able to keep the discussion on a civil, informed level even while some individuals on the right engaged in insults and name calling.

Far from being disappointed in you, I'm impressed that you've been able to hold to the high road for so long. It's not easy when those who oppose you ideologically have little to offer but insults and venom, but I urge you to keep bringing the discussions back to a civil level and not get dragged down into pettiness.

You've done a much better job of keeping to the high road than I have.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 07:48 AM
manfrommaine: I've followed your career here and I've been very impressed by the way you have been able to keep the discussion on a civil, informed level even while some individuals on the right engaged in insults and name calling.

Far from being disappointed in you, I'm impressed that you've been able to hold to the high road for so long. It's not easy when those who oppose you ideologically have little to offer but insults and venom, but I urge you to keep bringing the discussions back to a civil level and not get dragged down into pettiness.

Every good lie has a wee bit of truth in it. Yes, GW, you've been far off the high road.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 07:48 AM

Someone pass the barf bag

No comment of the messiah being embarrassed by his country GW. Or do you agree with your messiah?

Once again here is the messiah in his own words

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Jy_QOm2sbQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Jy_QOm2sbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Someone pass the barf bag

No comment of the messiah being embarrassed by his country GW. Or do you agree with your messiah?

red states: My impression is that Obama is trying to get Americans to look beyond narrow, parochial interests and take a global view. In other words, he's trying to get us to ask, not "What is good for the US" but rather, "What is good for the planet?"

I feel strongly that we have to take that kind of global view because we are faced with problems that affect the entire planet. (Global warming is one of these problems, but so is international terrorism.)

red states rule
07-14-2008, 08:04 AM
red states: My impression is that Obama is trying to get Americans to look beyond narrow, parochial interests and take a global view. In other words, he's trying to get us to ask, not "What is good for the US" but rather, "What is good for the planet?"

I feel strongly that we have to take that kind of global view because we are faced with problems that affect the entire planet. (Global warming is one of these problems, but so is international terrorism.)

NO, the messiah is a liberal elitist who is showing once again the low opinion he has for his country. He was laughing as he made his insulting comment. Perhaps that is why his lead in the polls have disappeared

Libs will never get it. When you come to Amwerica you speak the language which is English. If you don't you will fail. Libs always want Americans to change for the immigrants - not the other way around

glockmail
07-14-2008, 08:05 AM
Someone pass the barf bag.... To see GW with MFM's balls on his chin like this would be funny if not so disgusting.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 08:07 AM
To see GW with MFM's balls on his chin like this would be funny if not so disgusting.

Double barf bag time :laugh2:

glockmail
07-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Double barf bag time :laugh2: Aw hell- let these two lovers go at it. It's all normal, moral, healthy and natural- according to them.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Aw hell- let these two lovers go at it. It's all normal, moral, healthy and natural- according to them.

It could be a new hit show "As The Stomach Turns"

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 08:25 AM
To see GW with MFM's balls on his chin like this would be funny if not so disgusting.

You know, glockie, when you post stuff like this you only reveal to the world the cesspool that is your "mind."

red states rule
07-14-2008, 08:28 AM
You know, glockie, when you post stuff like this you only reveal to the world the cesspool that is your "mind."

MFM lives in cesspool. And gives his "sermons" from it

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Aw hell- let these two lovers go at it. It's all normal, moral, healthy and natural- according to them.

Once again, glockie, you reveal what a small, nasty little person you are.

Neither manifrommaine nor myself is gay. And the irony is that neither of us considers it a slur to be called gay, but to you it's probably the highest insult your childish brain can conjure up, isn't it?

As I was saying to mfm, let's try to keep these discussions on a civil level. That isn't always easy easy because guys like glockie are a real challenge. And sometimes you just have to forget the high road business and tell guys like glockie to go fuck themselves.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Once again, glockie, you reveal what a small, nasty little person you are.

Neither manifrommaine nor myself is gay. And the irony is that neither of us considers it a slur to be called gay, but to you it's probably the highest insult your childish brain can conjure up, isn't it?

As I was saying to mfm, let's try to keep these discussions on a civil level. That isn't always easy easy because guys like glockie are a real challenge. And sometimes you just have to forget the high road business and tell guys like glockie to go fuck themselves.
If you don't consider it a slur that why act so offended and tell me to fuck myself? You should enjoy deep throating MFM's cock.

I expect now that you'll insult my family again.

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 09:14 AM
If you don't consider it a slur that why act so offended and tell me to fuck myself? You should enjoy deep throating MFM's cock.

I expect now that you'll insult my family again.

glockie, old man.....

You yourself are the biggest insult to your family there could ever be. Trust me.....

And glockie, if the biggest insult your children ever receive is to be called right-wing wackos (because they share your.....unique political views), they'll be fortunate, indeed.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:16 AM
glockie, old man.....

You yourself are the biggest insult to your family there could ever be. Trust me.....

And glockie, if the biggest insult your children ever receive is to be called right-wing wackos (because they share your.....unique political views), they'll be fortunate, indeed.

GW, instead of trying to derail the thread, why not talk about the messiah? Seems the voters think he is full of shit

Voters Reject Obama's call for Bilingualism

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 Email to a FriendAdvertisement
Barack Obama said yesterday that “instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English,” Americans “need to make sure your child can speak Spanish.” A national telephone survey conducted last month by Rasmussen Reports found that U.S. voters overwhelmingly disagree with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. (see video)

Eighty-three percent (83%) place a higher priority on encouraging immigrants to speak English as their primary language. Just 13% take the opposite view and say it is more important for Americans to learn other languages.

In his comments, Obama emphasized the economic benefits of learning a second language: “If you have a foreign language, that is a powerful tool to get a job.” Data suggests that most voters see the issue in a broader context.

A separate survey found that one factor fueling the anger over immigration is the belief that most government officials encourage immigrants to retain the culture of their home country. This helps explain why voters who are angry about immigration are primarily angry at the government, not immigrants. Among those angry about immigration, 59% believe most government officials encourage immigrants to retain their home country culture.

Last fall, a Rasmussen Reports survey found that 77% of Americans believed that employers should be allowed to require employees to speak English while on the job. With the Supreme Court recently upholding tougher standards for voter identification at the polls, 65% of voters now believe election ballots should only be printed in English. Thirty-two percent (32%) say they should be printed in both English and Spanish.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/voters_reject_obama_s_call_for_bilingualism

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 09:24 AM
red states: I agree that multilingualism is a loser for Obama as far as issues go. But it's a very minor issue.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:26 AM
red states: I agree that multilingualism is a loser for Obama as far as issues go. But it's a very minor issue.

Well, the messiah keeps showing his liberal arrogance while flip flopping on a number of issues

The Kool Aid drinkers were teling us how the messiah was a new breed of politican - seems they were wrong as usual

The messiah has lied to his followers on the SC gun case, the war, public financing, and FISA

Soon we will fkip on off shore drilling and he will piss off the tree huggers

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:27 AM
...... Trust me...... This is how a liberal says: "Fuck you".

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:29 AM
This is how a liberal says: "Fuck you".

Or as Pres Reagan put it:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:38 AM

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
I guess all of have "unique" political views. :clap:

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Well, the messiah keeps showing his liberal arrogance while flip flopping on a number of issues

The Kool Aid drinkers were teling us how the messiah was a new breed of politican - seems they were wrong as usual

The messiah has lied to his followers on the SC gun case, the war, public financing, and FISA

Soon we will fkip on off shore drilling and he will piss off the tree huggers

There will be lots of flip flopping by both candidates before this is over.

A presidential election is like the world's biggest job interview. And it happens in full view of the public. And it just keeps going on and on.....

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:43 AM
There will be lots of flip flopping by both candidates before this is over.

A presidential election is like the world's biggest job interview. And it happens in full view of the public. And it just keeps going on and on.....

But GW, the messiah sold himself as a "new" and "different" politican

His followers told us he would bring "change"

Are you now saying it was all lies, and the messiah is just another typical politician?

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 09:50 AM
But GW, the messiah sold himself as a "new" and "different" politican

His followers told us he would bring "change"

Are you now saying it was all lies, and the messiah is just another typical politician?

Do you really think a messiah could get elected president?

What do you think would happen if Jesus came back to earth and ran for president?

He'd be crucified, not literally, but crucified nonetheless. Politics is a blood sport in this country and we serve candidates up for public roasting.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Do you really think a messiah could get elected president?

What do you think would happen if Jesus came back to earth and ran for president?

He'd be crucified, not literally, but crucified nonetheless. Politics is a blood sport in this country and we serve candidates up for public roasting.

Ah, just like MFM you duck and dodge how your boy has lied to you, and sold you out for political gain

When Obama comes back from Iraq and says we need to stay there and finsih the job you will need to be placed in a padded room :laugh2:

So are you going to repsond to my post or keep ducking the truth about your boy?

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Ah, just like MFM you duck and dodge how your boy has lied to you, and sold you out for political gain

When Obama comes back from Iraq and says we need to stay there and finsih the job you will need to be placed in a padded room :laugh2:

So are you going to repsond to my post or keep ducking the truth about your boy? Funny how GayWay told us that he became a Democrat after Republicans lied to him. :laugh2:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Funny how GayWay told us that he became a Democrat after Republicans lied to him. :laugh2:

Like MFM it does not matter. The messiah has a "D" at the end of his name, so he will stick his fingers in his ears and walk along with their head in the clouds

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 10:00 AM

So are you going to repsond to my post or keep ducking the truth about your boy?

red states: What is it you want to hear? You want to hear something damning about Obama?

You want to diminish him, bring him down to human size. The political process is taking care of that for you. It's a brutal process we put our presidential candidates through. They're under a microscope 24/7 for months on end and everything they say is scrutinized and analyzed. Nobody comes through that process with their halo intact.

Do I think Obama is a saint? No.

Do I think he'll make a way better prez than McCain? Yes.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 10:04 AM
red states: What is it you want to hear? You want to hear something damning about Obama?

You want to diminish him, bring him down to human size. The political process is taking care of that for you. It's a brutal process we put our presidential candidates through. They're under a microscope 24/7 for months on end and everything they say is scrutinized and analyzed. Nobody comes through that process with their halo intact.

So all the garbage you Obama people were telling us was bullshit? His flips of FISA, the DC gun ban, Iraq, and public financing means nothing to you - and we need to ignore it?

As usual, guys like you and MFM want it both ways. You rant how Republcans lied to you, how Obama is different - yet you ignore his hypocrisy, and double standards.

Here is your boy on Iraq, and he did 2 flips in 24 hours.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPMTGIh6N6I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPMTGIh6N6I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CockySOB
07-14-2008, 10:09 AM

Last time I checked, what is good for the United States of America is the first and foremost priority for the President of hte United States of America. The rest of the world comes in second place.

I'm a strong proponent of people learning multiple languages and learning about multiple cultures, but my belief is that this should be an individual decision and not something which government should get involved in. As far as I am concerned, the governments (state and federal) should focus on a single language (English) for all official transactions. Language remediation for non-English speakers is already readily available, and those who wish to emigrate to the United States of America should be required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communicaiton in English before being granted citizenship status.

CockySOB
07-14-2008, 10:11 AM
So all the garbage you Obama people were telling us was bullshit? His flips of FISA, the DC gun ban, Iraq, and public financing means nothing to you - and we need to ignore it?

As usual, guys like you and MFM want it both ways. You rant how Republcans lied to you, how Obama is different - yet you ignore his hypocrisy, and double standards.

Here is your boy on Iraq, and he did 2 flips in 24 hours.

Obama is beginning to make John Kerry seem positively steadfast and resolved, isn't he?

red states rule
07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Obama is beginning to make John Kerry seem positively steadfast and resolved, isn't he?

Obama talking to the kids

http://crazyabouttv.com/ImagesTwo/flipper64.jpg

CockySOB
07-14-2008, 10:16 AM

I really gotta spread the rep around more.....

Thanks for reminding me of the quote. It's definitely a keeper.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 10:18 AM
I really gotta spread the rep around more.....

Thanks for reminding me of the quote. It's definitely a keeper.

Thank you, I will look forward to the rep

Here is another quote I love from one of the greatest President we ever had

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan

red states rule
07-14-2008, 10:48 AM

Given the glowing media coverage of Obama, the photos of him with the bright light around his head, all the talk of "change" and comments like "I get a thrill up my leg when he speaks" - you guys would have us believe Obama is the Second coming

I am waiting for this type of cover from Time or Newsweek

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/5/8/2/obama_walking_on_water.jpg

red states rule
07-14-2008, 11:01 AM
To all yu Obama lovers, your messiah has said (and most of yu have repeatedit) how the rght will make racial attacks against him. How the right will play the Muslim card

Well, take a look at the cover of the left wing mag The New Yorker. Looks like an ever growing part of the left is not happy with Obama - the messiah

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/14/amd_newyorker-cover.jpg

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
what does this have to do with Obama's comment about being disappointed at the utter lack of bilingual American citizens?

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:46 PM
what does this have to do with Obama's comment about being disappointed at the utter lack of bilingual American citizens?

I am pointing out yet another lie from the messiah. He said the racist attacks would come from the right

But they are coming from his own side :laugh2:

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:48 PM
I am pointing out yet another lie from the messiah. He said the racist attacks would come from the right

start a new thread. try to stay on topic in this one.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
start a new thread. try to stay on topic in this one.

This thread has expanded to cover all of the Obamas lies and flip flops. It is going to be a long one :laugh2:

I see you have not commented ion the racist cover. Or is it impossible to you for a liberal publication to be racist?

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:57 PM
This thread has expanded to cover all of the Obamas lies and flip flops. It is going to be a long one :laugh2:

I see you have not commented ion the racist cover. Or is it impossible to you for a liberal publication to be racist?

I disapprove of the New Yorker cover, but I will not cancel my subscription.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I disapprove of the New Yorker cover, but I will not cancel my subscription.

Why am I not surprised by that? You disapprove but keep sending them your money

How typicial

retiredman
07-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Why am I not surprised by that? You disapprove but keep sending them your money

How typicial

I disapprove of one magazine cover. on balance it is a great magazine. it has wonderful humor... great reviews of books and plays... and gives me lots of restaurant reviews that my wife and I use when visiting the big apple.

how typical of you to not understand.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:04 PM
I disapprove of one magazine cover. on balance it is a great magazine. it has wonderful humor... great reviews of books and plays... and gives me lots of restaurant reviews that my wife and I use when visiting the big apple.

how typical of you to not understand.

A racist cover about your messiah, and you continue to get the publication. So much for your rants about the right being a bunch of racists :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
07-14-2008, 02:28 PM
A racist cover about your messiah, and you continue to get the publication. So much for your rants about the right being a bunch of racists :laugh2:

red states: You're so obviously trolling for a fight.....

Just in case you really don't understand how things work.....

The New Yorker is trying to be provocative (and sell magazines) by playing up the wacko things said about Obama and his wife, mainly by rabid right-wingers.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:31 PM
red states: You're so obviously trolling for a fight.....

Just in case you really don't understand how things work.....

The New Yorker is trying to be provocative (and sell magazines) by playing up the wacko things said about Obama and his wife, mainly by rabid right-wingers.

So if the Weekly Standard ran the same cover, you would show the same level of understanding?

So far not one high ranking Republcian has said anything racist about your messiah - but the left has been tossing out the racist insults on a regular basis

retiredman
07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
So if the Weekly Standard ran the same cover, you would show the same level of understanding?

So far not one high ranking Republcian has said anything racist about your messiah - but the left has been tossing out the racist insults on a regular basis

I would object to the cover regardless of the magazine that ran it...

but to paraphrase an old saying,. "you can't judge a magazine by its cover".

I certainly don't.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I would object to the cover regardless of the magazine that ran it...

but to paraphrase an old saying,. "you can't judge a magazine by its cover".

I certainly don't.

Of course not - it is a liberal publication in this case

retiredman
07-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Of course not - it is a liberal publication in this case

I don't judge ANY magazine by its cover.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't judge ANY magazine by its cover.

Somehow I knew you would give the liberal publication a pass on their racist cover

No surprise at all

manu1959
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
To all yu Obama lovers, your messiah has said (and most of yu have repeatedit) how the rght will make racial attacks against him. How the right will play the Muslim card

Well, take a look at the cover of the left wing mag The New Yorker. Looks like an ever growing part of the left is not happy with Obama - the messiah

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/14/amd_newyorker-cover.jpg

i love the new yorker....have read it for as long as i can remember.....

very accurate caricature of the next pres and his moll.....

red states rule
07-14-2008, 03:52 PM
i love the new yorker....have read it for as long as i can remember.....

very accurate caricature of the next pres and his moll.....

and I was told how all the racist attacks, the muslim attacks, the attqcks of his patriotism, the attacks of his wife were to vome from the right

After all, the messiah told us so

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Somehow I knew you would give the liberal publication a pass on their racist cover

No surprise at all

I have already stated that I dislike the cover but that I wouldn't judge any magazine - weekly standard, american spectator, national review - you name it, on the basis of a cover alone.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:28 PM
I have already stated that I dislike the cover but that I wouldn't judge any magazine - weekly standard, american spectator, national review - you name it, on the basis of a cover alone.

Being a left wing rag you give it a pass. Your racist party is atacking your boy and you still will keep getting the rag

Again, in your world libs can do no worng and the passes will always be issued

I can see your rants now if the Weekly Standard ran the cover

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Being a left wing rag you give it a pass. Your racist party is atacking your boy and you still will keep getting the rag

Again, in your world libs can do no worng and the passes will always be issued

I can see your rants now if the Weekly Standard ran the cover

what you see is a figment of your own imagination. Like I SAID. I would NEVER judge a book or a magazine solely by its cover.

now drop it, you stupid repetitive moron.:lame2:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
what you see is a figment of your own imagination. Like I SAID. I would NEVER judge a book or a magazine solely by its cover.

now drop it, you stupid repetitive moron.:lame2:

You judge everything along party lines

Your racist liberal rag is fine. It comes form the kook left so pass is given

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:52 PM
You judge everything along party lines

Your racist liberal rag is fine. It comes form the kook left so pass is given

got anything else besides your opinionated insults?:laugh2:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:55 PM
got anything else besides your opinionated insults?:laugh2:

Since when are facts insults? Only libs can toss out racist insults and attacks and get a pass from their rank and file hacks

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Since when are facts insults? Only libs can toss out racist insults and attacks and get a pass from their rank and file hacks

your prediction of how you think I would react if a conservative magazine ran that cover now is a fucking FACT?????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:59 PM
your prediction of how you think I would react if a conservative magazine ran that cover now is a fucking FACT?????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I(t is easy to predict how a hack like you would think. Put your party ahead of your country,and take it from there

Your hate for anything conservative is well known. Like Gabby you are easy to predict

retiredman
07-14-2008, 05:00 PM
I(t is easy to predict how a hack like you would think. Put your party ahead of your country,and take it from there

Your hate for anything conservative is well known. Like Gabby you are easy to predict

predictions are not facts, RSR. sorry.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 05:03 PM
predictions are not facts, RSR. sorry.

How you react is a fact. With rabid hate. You are well known here - much to our dismay

retiredman
07-14-2008, 05:04 PM
How you react is not. You are well known here - much to our dismay

rhetorical predictions are not facts. sorry

red states rule
07-14-2008, 05:05 PM
rhetorical predictions are not facts. sorry

Looking at your posts - what would you know about facts anyway? :laugh2:

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 05:37 PM
meanwhile--back on topic I found this particulary interesting;

Thousands of European and Asian expatriates live and work in Dubai, where native Emiratis make up only about 20 percent of the estimated 1.2 million residents. Shopping malls and fast food restaurants have replaced traditional Arab houses, and English has overtaken Arabic as the emirate's lingua franca.

bold mine

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080714/ap_on_re_mi_ea/dubai_indecent_behavior

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
well its nice too see you boys can atleast speak english :laugh2:

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:22 PM
so we should just sit back and expect the rest of the world to learn our languages and not think we ought to be expected to learn theirs?

The northeastern gas and electric utility company I just retired from was just bought by a spanish multinational utility. At my urging, all the upper level management of the American company is learning spanish. wise move.

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 09:30 PM
so we should just sit back and expect the rest of the world to learn our languages and not think we ought to be expected to learn theirs?

The northeastern gas and electric utility company I just retired from was just bought by a spanish multinational utility. At my urging, all the upper level management of the American company is learning spanish. wise move.

and when the Chinese buy us out I bet Chinese would be a good language to learn. May as well buy the entire Rosetta Stone collection !!!! I'm so embarrassed that I don't know every language in the whole world cause I might need em some day.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
and when the Chinese buy us out I bet Chinese would be a good language to learn. May as well buy the entire Rosetta Stone collection !!!! I'm so embarrassed that I don't know every language in the whole world cause I might need em some day.

do you know ANY?

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
I agree with you that if youre going to visit another country or move their, you shoud learn their language.

for visiting, atleast well enough for the vacation, to live their, you should know it fluently.

whether its america or france.

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 09:35 PM
I do agree that trying to learn every language is ridiculous, but some languages have benefits, such as chiniese, english, portugese is a cool language in my book, even arabic.

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
do you know ANY?

nope---not a single one---my secretary types this for me. :coffee:

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:41 PM
nope---not a single one---my secretary types this for me. :coffee:

and do you encourage that sort of linguistic tunnel vision for american children?

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 09:47 PM
and do you encourage that sort of linguistic tunnel vision for american children?

I encourage Obama to get his head out of his ass and quit being ashamed that some Americans don't speak a foreign language. Is that gonna be his attitude should he become elected ??? There's absolutely NO shame in speaking one language. ZERO.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
I encourage Obama to get his head out of his ass and quit being ashamed that some Americans don't speak a foreign language. Is that gonna be his attitude should he become elected ??? There's absolutely NO shame in speaking one language. ZERO.

why do you avoid my question? a lack of cojones, perhaps?