PDA

View Full Version : McCain to vets: eat shit and die

gabosaurus
07-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Hanoi John McCain is not only a traitor to his country, but he pisses on the veterans that he once served with. McCain is a total tool who is not fit to be president.

http://carbsandcommunism.blogspot.com/2008/03/john-mccain-continued-his-belligerence.html

Yurt
07-09-2008, 05:30 PM
that is just pure distortion of the facts

you should know better

darin
07-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Distortion of facts? Holy Shit - I mean - that site is SO WRONG on everything. It's putrid vile vomit. Lies. And yet, SOME people eat that up. Go figure

Dilloduck
07-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Don't fret. Gabby's sister is probably sick again.

Mr. P
07-09-2008, 09:16 PM
that is just pure distortion of the facts

you should know better

She does, she just likes to see reaction to her shit slingin. Which to my amazement, ALWAYS happens.

5stringJeff
07-09-2008, 11:50 PM
I don't trust any site that speaks of communism as though it were a viable political system.

namvet
07-10-2008, 08:23 AM
more shit form the AIDS infected attention whore???

Gaffer
07-10-2008, 08:46 AM
She does, she just likes to see reaction to her shit slingin. Which to my amazement, ALWAYS happens.

Which is why I have her on permanent ignore.

namvet
07-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Which is why I have her on permanent ignore.

me to !!!! I don't want her to go away mad. just fuckin' go away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KitchenKitten99
07-10-2008, 09:48 AM

Why would you call her "Aids-infected"? Isn't that a little harsh? "Attention whore" isn't that bad, but I question the "Aids-infected" part.

namvet
07-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Why would you call her "Aids-infected"? Isn't that a little harsh? "Attention whore" isn't that bad, but I question the "Aids-infected" part.

she is an attention whore and deserves it !!!! posting nothing but out right lies.

gabosaurus
07-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Know the truth and it will set you free.
You would think a real veteran with pride in their service would revile someone like Hanoi John McCain. But perhaps you don't have any.

darin
07-10-2008, 11:45 AM

That first part is a bit over-the-top, don't you think? While I agree she LOVES attention...the aids-infected part? Uncalled for. :(

gabosaurus
07-10-2008, 11:47 AM
You have to consider the source on these things. The man is not mentally well.

Besides, as my dad once said, it's all water off a duck's back. :D

theHawk
07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
As a "real vet", I can say that I agree with McCain. Giving free college education to anyone who serves one term would mean re-enlistment rates would drop through the floor. Its part of Obama's plan to destroy the military, and McCain sees right through it.

People who join the military are supposed to be doing it out of service for their country, not for the payoffs and benefits. What ever happened to 'ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'?

darin
07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
You have to consider the source on these things...is not mentally well.

Honey, I have to do that for 75% of your posts, too ;)

:cheers2:

gabosaurus
07-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I am talking about McCain's refusal to endorse the GI Bill. He has also continually opposed the rights of POW/MIA groups. McCain has endorsed measures for Iraq war vets that he opposed for Viet Nam vets.
Check out his record.

darin
07-10-2008, 01:03 PM
I am talking about McCain's refusal to endorse the GI Bill.

Endorse it how? What needs to be done with it?

He has also continually opposed the rights of POW/MIA groups.

Which "rights"? Do you mean 'benefits'? Maybe what he's opposed to would actually HURT the members of said groups?

McCain has endorsed measures for Iraq war vets that he opposed for Viet Nam vets.
Check out his record.

Maybe those endorsements make sense now? There's so much more than a guy voting yes or not-endorsing something...There's always more to it than an arbitrary 'yes' or 'no'.