PDA

View Full Version : And You Can't Pee, Either

Hobbit
03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Government school in Tampa is SHOCKED to find vandalism in restrooms. In response, they choose the perfectly reasonable option of shutting down all but one restroom in the 2000 student school. A few days later, school officials are again shocked, SHOCKED to find that some students would rather piss in a bush or a bottle than get suspended for skipping class to wait in line for half an hour.

In other news, school officials in Tampa are a bunch of faggots.

http://www.local6.com/spotlight/11195708/detail.html

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow how stupid could they be.

gabosaurus
03-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I can see why this topic would excite you. Though I don't know how that contributes to the overall decay of the educational system.

Hugh Lincoln
03-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I can see why this topic would excite you. Though I don't know how that contributes to the overall decay of the educational system.

By that standard, what WOULD?

03-08-2007, 11:49 PM

NEVER ask that question.

By sad experience, I have learned that just when you think someone can be supider, someone has to go and prove you wrong.

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 01:07 AM

I have learned that there is no limit to the stupidity of the faggots running the educational system.

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Government school in Tampa is SHOCKED to find vandalism in restrooms. In response, they choose the perfectly reasonable option of shutting down all but one restroom in the 2000 student school. A few days later, school officials are again shocked, SHOCKED to find that some students would rather piss in a bush or a bottle than get suspended for skipping class to wait in line for half an hour.

Not to mention they just broke about 16 health codes.

Doniston
03-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I can see why this topic would excite you. Though I don't know how that contributes to the overall decay of the educational system. Are you for real????

Trigg
03-09-2007, 07:31 PM

I graduated High School in Plant City Florida, so actually this doesn't surprise me at all. I graduated with 650 (school had close to 2000) kids and only one bathroom was kept stocked with toilet paper. Nasty!!!!!!!

Said1
03-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Are you for real????

No, actually she isn't. :laugh2: