PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson Insults Obama

red states rule
07-09-2008, 07:18 PM
You can't make this stuff up. The next 4 months is going to be fun

It is a matter of time before the Obama followers blame Fox News

Jackson apologizes for Obama remarks

Rev. Jesse Jackson formally apologized to Sen. Barack Obama today for disparaging comments he made during a recent off-air moment following an interview expected to air this evening on Fox News.

"If in this this thing that I've said in a hot mic statement that's interpreted as distraction, I offer apologies for that because I don't want to harm or hurt to come to this campaign," Jackson said at a news conference inside his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition headquarters on Chicago's South Side. "It represents too much of the dreams of so many who've paid such great prices."

Jackson said he did not want his remarks, still not fully known, to distract from the Illinois Democrat's presidential bid. "I hope what we've done in this situation does not distract from that message," he said.

Fox has begun to release excerpts of the video, including one where Jackson whispers that Obama is "talking down to black people." It is also believed that Jackson at one point talks about Obama having part of his male anatomy "cut off."

Whatever he said, Jackson said he remains committed to trying to help Obama win. "What I want to get clear is my support for Barack and his policies are long-standing, broad-based and deep and unequivocal," he said.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/07/jackson_appologizes_for_obama.html

namvet
07-09-2008, 07:31 PM
You can't make this stuff up. The next 4 months is going to be fun

It is a matter of time before the Obama followers blame Fox News

Jackson apologizes for Obama remarks

Rev. Jesse Jackson formally apologized to Sen. Barack Obama today for disparaging comments he made during a recent off-air moment following an interview expected to air this evening on Fox News.

"If in this this thing that I've said in a hot mic statement that's interpreted as distraction, I offer apologies for that because I don't want to harm or hurt to come to this campaign," Jackson said at a news conference inside his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition headquarters on Chicago's South Side. "It represents too much of the dreams of so many who've paid such great prices."

Jackson said he did not want his remarks, still not fully known, to distract from the Illinois Democrat's presidential bid. "I hope what we've done in this situation does not distract from that message," he said.

Fox has begun to release excerpts of the video, including one where Jackson whispers that Obama is "talking down to black people." It is also believed that Jackson at one point talks about Obama having part of his male anatomy "cut off."

Whatever he said, Jackson said he remains committed to trying to help Obama win. "What I want to get clear is my support for Barack and his policies are long-standing, broad-based and deep and unequivocal," he said.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/07/jackson_appologizes_for_obama.html

aww shit. i was just set to post this. on fox news it says

Jackson also made an off-hand comment about cutting off a part of Obama’s anatomy.

hmmm now what part would that be rev?????

Abbey Marie
07-09-2008, 07:33 PM
To be clear, is Jackson planning to do the "cutting", or did Michelle already take care of that?

:coffee:

red states rule
07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
To be clear, is Jackson planning to do the "cutting", or did Michelle already take care of that?

:coffee:

Michelle has her Hillary Clinton Testical lockbox

Abbey Marie
07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Michelle has her Hillary Clinton Testical lockbox

Don't these women know that you're supposed to throw them over the barn? :eek:

red states rule
07-09-2008, 07:41 PM

and get a ticket for littering?

and what happens is someones dog wants to play fetch?

Yurt
07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
this can only serve to help obama

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:14 PM
this can only serve to help obama

Perhaps. But it shows the Dems are not united

Yurt
07-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Perhaps. But it shows the Dems are not united

i think the dems are united in one thing: hate. they hate bush and the right so bad, that no matter what, they will vote party over country. i visited a couple of lib blogs for fun this eve and they are, for the most part, pissed at obama for flip flopping on major promises. but, big but, they still believe he is better than mccain, so they are ignoring his lies.

but you are right, in DU, it is clear that many dems are not united with obama, in fact, many want hillary...i think many feel duped by obama, because he is now basically taking hillary's platform as his own.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:22 PM
i think the dems are united in one thing: hate. they hate bush and the right so bad, that no matter what, they will vote party over country. i visited a couple of lib blogs for fun this eve and they are, for the most part, pissed at obama for flip flopping on major promises. but, big but, they still believe he is better than mccain, so they are ignoring his lies.

but you are right, in DU, it is clear that many dems are not united with obama, in fact, many want hillary...i think many feel duped by obama, because he is now basically taking hillary's platform as his own.

I love watching libs giving a pass to Jackson. If any white guy would have said this all hell would be breaking loose

We have about 117 days to go - and it will only get better Yurt

Yurt
07-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I love watching libs giving a pass to Jackson. If any white guy would have said this all hell would be breaking loose

We have about 117 days to go - and it will only get better Yurt

true, the racist party always gives a pass, white liberal guilt. you will notice that his supporters at DP (gabs an exception on the iraq issue) also give him a pass on everything. as if he can do no wrong. that is how strong some on the left hate the right.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:30 PM
true, the racist party always gives a pass, white liberal guilt. you will notice that his supporters (gabs an exception on the iraq issue) also give him a pass on everything. as if he can do no wrong. that is how strong some on the left hate the right.

Jackson off the set - "Oh damn, I meant it, but since a mike was there I didn't mean it.

Now we know why he and Al have been so quiet. They are so mad they can explode

But watching Rev Al defend Jackson was comical

Yurt
07-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Jackson off the set - "Oh damn, I meant it, but since a mike was there I didn't mean it.

Now we know why he and Al have been so quiet. They are so mad they can explode

But watching Rev Al defend Jackson was comical

in the end, this helps obama with the white folk, i wouldn't put it past obama and jackson to have orchestrated this whole thing...i mean obama has done everything he can, including lie, to get people to believe he did not attend a black racist church for 20 years knowing that church is racist.

:tinfoil:

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:34 PM
in the end, this helps obama with the white folk, i wouldn't put it past obama and jackson to have orchestrated this whole thing...i mean obama has done everything he can, including lie, to get people to believe he did not attend a black racist church for 20 years knowing that church is racist.

But his flip flops may come back to bite him on the ass like it did Kerry

He can lie all he wants, but after awhile; after so many lies; people will not take him seriously

MFM for example

retiredman
07-09-2008, 08:37 PM
TUCC is a church serving a black population. It ascribes to black liberation theology. You chose to call that "racist", but they would certainly disagree. So would I. TUCC is a beacon of hope for thousands and thousands of people. TUCC has a wide variety of powerful and effective ministries. But you refuse to see that or acknowledge its importance... and we both konw why.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:39 PM
TUCC is a church serving a black population. It ascribes to black liberation theology. You chose to call that "racist", but they would certainly disagree. So would I. TUCC is a beacon of hope for thousands and thousands of people. TUCC has a wide variety of powerful and effective ministries. But you refuse to see that or acknowledge its importance... and we both konw why.

Yep we know

In Obama's church they are racist bastards

namvet
07-09-2008, 08:50 PM
perhaps Osama should once again distance himself???? its his nuts Jackson wants

Jackson was speaking to a guest at the time about Obama’s speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added before going live, “I want to cut his nuts off.”

His microphone picked up the remarks.

his nuts????? this is really one mean black bastard. going around cuttin' off people nuts. Osama's gettin more popular everyday.............:laugh2:

nuts (nuts)

red states rule
07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
perhaps Osama should once again distance himself???? its his nuts Jackson wants

his nuts????? this is really one mean black bastard. going around cuttin' off people nuts. Osama's gettin more popular everyday.............:laugh2:

nuts (nuts)

It is very crowded under the bus, maybe there is no room for JJ

namvet
07-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Jackson and his nut cracker pal Sharpton are both has beens. their finished and fading fast.

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Jackson and his nut cracker pal Sharpton are both has beens. their finished and fading fast.both sharpton And Jackson are Pissed that Obama figured out a way to trick the Honkies into believing everything is alright in Obamaland. when those 2 REV Racists ran even the Liberal Honkies didn't trust them Well except Rev Honky MFM :salute:

red states rule
07-09-2008, 09:12 PM
both sharpton And Jackson are Pissed that Obama figured out a way to trick the Honkies into believing everything is alright in Obamaland. when those 2 REV Racists ran even the Liberal Honkies didn't trust them Well except Rev Honky MFM :salute:

Most libs were pissed when pres Bush first proposed faith based funding - now the messiah is going with it

Seems the messah will "promise" everything to everyone to get elected - even going agaisnt the "black leaders"

namvet
07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Jackson meant every word of it. the apology was a mere after thought.

PostmodernProphet
07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
it should come as no surprise that Jackson and Sharpton would resent Obama, him being the first "clean" black candidate and all.....

red states rule
07-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Jackson meant every word of it. the apology was a mere after thought.

He issued an apology because he got caught. I am still waiting for libs to blame Fox News and not JJ

manu1959
07-09-2008, 10:06 PM
He issued an apology because he got caught. I am still waiting for libs to blame Fox News and not JJ

he should have said " i am sorry i got caught saying i want to cut his nuts off"

classy preacher that jackson....remindes me of someone....

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:10 PM
he should have said " i am sorry i got caught saying i want to cut his nuts off"

classy preacher that jackson....remindes me of someone....

Yea I know someone who remsembles that remark.

All class.

Well I am only off by 2 letters :laugh2:

retiredman
07-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Yea I know someone who remsembles that remark.

All class.

Well I am only off by 2 letters :laugh2:

come on up to maine and hear me preach any sunday.... or just read my selected sermons which are on the blog...but then, that would require you to actually READ something!:lol:

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:21 PM
come on up to maine and hear me preach any sunday.... or just read my selected sermons which are on the blog...but then, that would require you to actually READ something!:lol:

We have all read your "sermons" right here on a daily basis. We know how you feel and what you really believe in - not the scam you try to pull off in a Church

retiredman
07-09-2008, 10:24 PM
We have all read your "sermons" right here on a daily basis. We know how you feel and what you really believe in - not the scam you try to pull off in a Church

you are lying. you have never read any of my sermons posted on the DPblog.

why am I not surprised?

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:28 PM
you are lying. you have never read any of my sermons posted on the DPblog.

why am I not surprised?

Your sermons are your posts. Your examples of "respect", grave maintaince, insults about family members, and death wishs

That is the real you - not the act you put on in public from the pulpit

Kathianne
07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Your sermons are your posts. Your examples of "respect", grave maintaince, insults about family members, and death wishs

That is the real you - not the act you put on in public from the pulpit

I must concur MM. There is the daily and the 'for Sunday.' It seems your posts on blog are 'for Sunday.' Your everyday is here.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:34 PM
I must concur MM. There is the daily and the 'for Sunday.' It seems your posts on blog are 'for Sunday.' Your everyday is here.

:clap::clap::clap:

retiredman
07-09-2008, 10:49 PM

no surprise there.

yet the nonstop insults to service and patriotism which draw my ire get a free pass from you... probably positive reps to boot! sheer partisan hypocrisy from the teacher lady from the land of lincoln. pathetic.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 10:52 PM
no surprise there.

yet the nonstop insults to service and patriotism which draw my ire get a free pass from you... probably positive reps to boot! sheer partisan hypocrisy from the teacher lady from the land of lincoln. pathetic.

The preacher is warming up for another of his "sermons"

This time from the Book of Whining and Crying

Hey, if you do not like it here, you may head for the nearest exit :laugh2:

Kathianne
07-09-2008, 10:56 PM
no surprise there.

Luckily for me I wasn't looking for or garnering rep. No, in this case it was all about honesty.

You've hounded me for months to 'get honest' regarding the partisanship of you and RSR. OK, who is more reasonable? Who is more consistent? Who has the public, rather than party in mind? Easy enough. You lose.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Luckily for me I wasn't looking for or garnering rep. No, in this case it was all about honesty.

You've hounded me for months to 'get honest' regarding the partisanship of you and RSR. OK, who is more reasonable? Who is more consistent? Who has the public, rather than party in mind? Easy enough. You lose.

I believe I call it as I see it. I take Republicans to task, and call them on their faults. I do not make excuse for them

I will not lie for my party, or compromise my core beliefs to win an election

retiredman
07-09-2008, 11:27 PM

no...you just hand it out to your republican buddies. YOU castigate me nonstop yet NEVER ever complain about his insults of me. ever. "honesty" my ass.

And until you understand that some people believe in the ideals of their party and believe that achieving those ideas is in the best interest of the public, then you will continue to miss the point altogether.

red states rule
07-09-2008, 11:30 PM
no...you just hand it out to your republican buddies. YOU castigate me nonstop yet NEVER ever complain about his insults of me. ever. "honesty" my ass.

And until you understand that some people believe in the ideals of their party and believe that achieving those ideas is in the best interest of the public, then you will continue to miss the point altogether.

Someone hand MFM a Kleenex

manu1959
07-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Someone hand MFM a Kleenex

what utter bullshit......."interest of the public".....50% of the public doesn't vote and at the moment he has what ... 51% of the people that do ......

so that would mean that 98% of the voting public doesn't vote for him.....

red states rule
07-09-2008, 11:43 PM

what utter bullshit......."interest of the public".....50% of the public doesn't vote and at the moment he has what ... 51% of the people that do ......

so that would mean that 98% of the voting public doesn't vote for him.....

I am surprised he did not include "it is for the common good" line

The only thing that matters to MFM is power. Nothing else is ever considered.

To libs like MMF logic is an enemy, and truth is a menace

CockySOB
07-09-2008, 11:44 PM

An apostate congregation is still, well, apostate.

Yurt
07-10-2008, 12:06 AM

what church? i know many UCC churches post their sermons on line. what church do you preach at?

retiredman
07-10-2008, 06:12 AM
i know many UCC churches post their sermons on line.
my church doesn't. If you are ever in Maine, you can contact me via PM for further details

mundame
07-10-2008, 06:58 AM

Reminds me of the line Othello says:

"Oh, I see that nose of yours, but not that dog
I shall throw it to."

My guess is "nose" was a euphemism in that time, same as this.

mundame
07-10-2008, 07:00 AM
TUCC is a church serving a black population. It ascribes to black liberation theology. You chose to call that "racist", but they would certainly disagree.

It's plainly racist. If a white "church" subscribed to similar beliefs, people would call it the Ku Klux Klan.

GW in Ohio
07-10-2008, 07:55 AM

Yes, this will help Obama enormously. Many white voters dislike Jesse Jackson intensely, and if Jackson is insulting Obama, especially if Jackson is pissed because Obama is advocating that black men take responsibility for fathering children, Obama goes up in their estimation.

It's tempting to think Jackson and Obama orchestrated this, until you consider that Jesse Jackson's enormous ego would not allow him to be cast in the role of the jerk.

namvet
07-10-2008, 08:10 AM
shhhhh the chump speaks

nut case (nut case)

mundame
07-10-2008, 09:20 AM
nut case (http://nut case)

Thanx for the video ------ very amusing.http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/%E1llatok/animal-smiley-016.gif

Little-Acorn
07-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Why is this important?

Is it news to anyone that Jesse Jackson is a self-centered, foulmouthed thug?

A tempest in a teapot.

Abbey Marie
07-10-2008, 01:35 PM

I don't think Jackson's huge ego would let him do this to himself.

ETA: Isn't this just another chapter in the "Obama isn't black enough" saga?

red states rule
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't think Jackson's huge ego would let him do this to himself.

No, JJ is seeing his position as the top black lib America being taken over by the messiah

red states rule
07-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Now it depends who Jackson intended to insult

Liberal Hypocrisy: Jackson's Nuttiness Funny If About Cheney
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
July 10, 2008 - 13:35 ET

As media gasp over Rev. Jesse Jackson's indelicate remarks concerning presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Barack Obama's naughty bits, an interesting point was revealed at the Huffington Post: if this had been said about Vice President Cheney, the press would be laughing their heads off.

In the end, the disgust isn't about the language or the imagery; it's about the person it was directed at.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/07/10/liberal-hypocrisy-jacksons-nuttiness-funny-if-about-cheney

namvet
07-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Now it depends who Jackson intended to insult

Liberal Hypocrisy: Jackson's Nuttiness Funny If About Cheney
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
July 10, 2008 - 13:35 ET

As media gasp over Rev. Jesse Jackson's indelicate remarks concerning presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Barack Obama's naughty bits, an interesting point was revealed at the Huffington Post: if this had been said about Vice President Cheney, the press would be laughing their heads off.

In the end, the disgust isn't about the language or the imagery; it's about the person it was directed at.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/07/10/liberal-hypocrisy-jacksons-nuttiness-funny-if-about-cheney

this is really funny. i just heard the libs on MSNBC teeing off on O'Reilly and fox for broadcasting this story. they are twisting it around so tight its sounds like they acusing fox of making the statement. fucktard city !!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
07-11-2008, 11:16 AM
this is really funny. i just heard the libs on MSNBC teeing off on O'Reilly and fox for broadcasting this story. they are twisting it around so tight its sounds like they acusing fox of making the statement. fucktard city !!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN is spinning JJ's comments and trying to protect him

CNN Re-airs Two Year Old Glowing Look at Jackson, No Mention of ‘Hymietown’
By Matthew Balan (Bio | Archive)
July 10, 2008 - 22:20 ET

Thursday’s "Newsroom" program on CNN, in a report promoted to be about how "controversial comments are nothing new to Jesse Jackson," was actually a retrospective from two years ago that largely glowed about Jackson’s affiliation with Martin Luther King, Jr., and giving the man a platform to answer his critics. "Newsroom" co-anchor Don Lemon, who interviewed Jackson in the report, remarked of his career, "‘How far soon we forget’ could be theme of Jesse Jackson's last decade or so. After all, it was him, marching or sitting with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., in all those civil rights photographs." Lemon did mention the leader’s extramarital affair in which he sired a child, but omitted the former Democratic presidential candidate’s bigoted "Hymietown" comments from 1984.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2008/07/10/cnn-re-airs-two-year-old-glowing-look-jackson-no-mention-hymietown

mundame
07-11-2008, 11:19 AM
omitted the former Democratic presidential candidate’s bigoted "Hymietown" comments from 1984.

Well, darn, that's quite an omission if the story is about Jackson gaffes!!

red states rule
07-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Well, darn, that's quite an omission if the story is about Jackson gaffes!!

We are taking about CNN where libs rule the roost

actsnoblemartin
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
That's OK, I wanna cut off pelosi's nuts cause she has more testosterone then most of her democratic colleagues, I wanna get ahmacklickdick of iran a tampon, cause he keeps whining about israel, and president bush a dog toy, so he wont be so bored at meetings

:laugh2::coffee::dance: