PDA

View Full Version : Japan set orgy world record

Noir
07-11-2008, 05:30 AM
Damn crazy japs.

World Record in Japan: Largest Orgy

Japan has successfully set a new world record. Having 250 men and 250 women who commensed to have sex in the same place at the same time, completing the world biggest orgy ever!

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2006/10/13/world-record-in-japan-largest-orgy/
(naked pics)

diuretic
07-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Far too clinical. Did they do it by numbers?

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Naw,,,,,,,,They did it on impulse, doc.

Far too clinical. Did they do it by numbers?

Have you ever been to Japan, doc? For that matter, have you ever had sex, doc?

diuretic
07-11-2008, 06:25 AM
Never been to Japan PB.

Yes, I've had sex PB.

I've also done drill training to the point where I (and my cohort) were able to drill without orders for a full twenty minutes just on memorising timing numbers and we did so for a display team.

But this is one display team I wouldn't be on. They might give me the numbers but I'm sure I'd lose count.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Was it the drill or the 20 minutes that fucked you up, doc?

Never been to Japan PB.

Yes, I've had sex PB.

I've also done drill training to the point where I (and my cohort) were able to drill without orders for a full twenty minutes just on memorising timing numbers and we did so for a display team.

But this is one display team I wouldn't be on. They might give me the numbers but I'm sure I'd lose count.

I'm sure you would lose control and the count doesn't matter.

diuretic
07-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Was it the drill or the 20 minutes that fucked you up, doc?

I'm sure you would lose control and the count doesn't matter.

I think it would have been the feeling that (a) I was being watched and (b) I didn't have a donkey dick like John Holmes PB, taken together I think I would have passed on the invite.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 06:59 AM
First off, doc, you don't have to be so self conscience in Japan. Secondly, if you had a dong like John Holmes and you showed it off like John Holmes the pretty little Jap girls would reject you out of hand, no pun intended. Thirdly, I think you are being such a prude. My time in Australia wasn't met with prudishment by any description.

I think it would have been the feeling that (a) I was being watched and (b) I didn't have a donkey dick like John Holmes PB, taken together I think I would have passed on the invite.

So, what is it? The 20 minutes or the participants that scare the hell out of you?

diuretic
07-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Football's a team sport, sex isn't. But that's just me.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 07:12 AM
It only takes 2 to make a team, doc.

Football's a team sport, sex isn't. But that's just me.

It's the orgy thing that scares you? Maybe the witness thing? What did I tell you about self confidence, doc?

diuretic
07-11-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm okay with those that want to make it anything other than one on one PB, not fussed about it. Not my thing but that's just me.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 08:05 AM
But, you chose to make it about you, didn't you, doc?

I'm okay with those that want to make it anything other than one on one PB, not fussed about it. Not my thing but that's just me.

Chill a bit, doc. Have another shazam.

diuretic
07-11-2008, 08:07 AM
But, you chose to make it about you, didn't you, doc?

Chill a bit, doc. Have another shazam.

I did? Damn I hate that. I don't like the limelight. I'll find a rock to crawl under.

Hagbard Celine
07-11-2008, 08:10 AM
This is several years old.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 08:24 AM
You're raisin' hell on this board and you don't like the limelight?

I did? Damn I hate that. I don't like the limelight. I'll find a rock to crawl under.

Don't flatter yourself, doc.

diuretic
07-11-2008, 08:44 AM
PB - limelight anywhere is the last thing I want.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Have another "shazam", doc, and stick with me, OK?

PB - limelight anywhere is the last thing I want.

We'll be wearing shackles and chains before the sun goes down!!!!!!!!!!!