PDA

View Full Version : Jim Carrey is an imbecile

Abbey Marie
07-11-2008, 08:59 AM
... and worse yet, not at all funny.

After many years of thinking this, I just had to get that out there.

That is all.

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/mccarthy-carrey-story.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/Jenny-McCarthy-and-Jim-Carrey-Wear-Same-Bathing-Suit-in-Malibu

5stringJeff
07-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Funny or not, he's dating Jenny McCarthy. Gotta give him props for that.

Sitarro
07-11-2008, 09:22 AM
He really doesn't have the tan or the legs for that suit...... Jenny looks much better in it.

Abbey Marie
07-11-2008, 09:39 AM

Not from me. She's just another trashy has-been, imo.

5stringJeff
07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Not from me. She's just another trashy has-been, imo.

You say trashy, I say hot... you say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. :)

Abbey Marie
07-11-2008, 09:46 AM
You say trashy, I say hot... you say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. :)

There's hot and classy, and then there's hot and trashy. The latter usually ends up with a staple in her navel. Imo, of course. ;)

dan
07-11-2008, 11:40 AM
There's hot and classy, and then there's hot and trashy. The latter usually ends up with a staple in her navel. Imo, of course. ;)

She's hot and funny, though. Kinda cool, but also kinda not... pretty girls talking about their farts = serious boner-kill.

Also, Jim Carrey is great. Dumb and Dumber is easily one of the best comedies of all time, Ace Ventura 1 and Me, Myself, and Irene are both really good, and on the dramatic side of things, The Truman Show is very very good and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite films ever.

Yurt
07-11-2008, 11:52 AM

sounds like the title to a weird al song :laugh2:

i'm hot and trashy...

actsnoblemartin
07-11-2008, 12:11 PM
abbey, i love ya but...

this is funny...

the fact that jim has the balls to do this is great :laugh2:

second i love jenny, she is goofy as hell, she is my dream girl any girl that is hot and goofy is a ok with me :coffee:

... and worse yet, not at all funny.

After many years of thinking this, I just had to get that out there.

That is all.

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/mccarthy-carrey-story.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/Jenny-McCarthy-and-Jim-Carrey-Wear-Same-Bathing-Suit-in-Malibu

Hagbard Celine
07-11-2008, 12:13 PM

He's also helping her raise her austistic son, which also earns him props imo.

5stringJeff
07-11-2008, 12:24 PM

I didn't know that. Good for him! :thumb:

Said1
07-11-2008, 06:32 PM

I was just gonna say that. I think they're both great. I've like Jim Carey since that terrible sit-com where he played an animator - or something to that effect.

emmett
07-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Boooo rr i nnnnnnggg!

Trinity
07-11-2008, 08:36 PM
She's hot and funny, though. Kinda cool, but also kinda not... pretty girls talking about their farts = serious boner-kill.

Also, Jim Carrey is great. Dumb and Dumber is easily one of the best comedies of all time, Ace Ventura 1 and Me, Myself, and Irene are both really good, and on the dramatic side of things, The Truman Show is very very good and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite films ever.

You should see some of the things my youngest makes up, and the faces he makes. I am like how do you make your face look like that? I tell people all the time I see him being the next Jim Carey if he can get past the social aspect and be comfortable in front of a large crowd of people he would be incredible!

My Winter Storm
07-12-2008, 12:40 AM
I can't stand Jim Carrey - although his movies are funny. I just don't think he's that funny in real life.

Roomy
07-12-2008, 01:58 AM
He is a very funny man, he is also a very talented actor.I don't know him personally so I couldn't comment on his 'real' life, unlike some others here.:cool:

AFbombloader
07-12-2008, 06:01 AM
He really doesn't have the tan or the legs for that suit...... Jenny looks much better in it.

According to this poll from the article, the majority of takers like the way Jim rocks the suit! Insane! (I voted for Jenny)

Tell Us: Who rocks the sexy suit better?
Jenny 49.45% 12141 votes
Jim 50.55% 12412 votes

24553 votes

AF:salute: