PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barr = Ron Paul

5stringJeff
07-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Well, he's 88% equal to Ron Paul, according to Liberty Maven:

-----------
Bob Barr’s final Paul-O-Meter Score: 88 out of 99 possible points.

In all cases we tried to solely focus on how close his current positions are in line with Ron Paul’s current positions. We could not overlook his poor voting record where he earned a 1. In the end when one looks squarely at the issues, Bob Barr is about as close to Ron Paul as you can get.

http://www.libertymaven.com/2008/07/11/the-ron-paul-paul-o-meter-bob-barr-takes-his-turn/1270/

07-11-2008, 10:01 AM
That isnt really a huge selling point to me.

Gaffer
07-11-2008, 10:06 AM
I consider ron paul a nut. So barr being compared with him does not impress me.

Hagbard Celine
07-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Hooray Libertarianism! Let's sell all public and government property to the highest bidder! I'd love to pay tolls to drive on the "Schick Excel Highway" or an entrance fee to relax in the "Subway Sandwich Park" that my tax dollars paid for in the first place!

5stringJeff
07-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Hooray Libertarianism! Let's sell all public and government property to the highest bidder! I'd love to pay tolls to drive on the "Schick Excel Highway" or an entrance fee to relax in the "Subway Sandwich Park" that my tax dollars paid for in the first place!

Why not have private roads, or at least private highways? Do you not think it would work?

emmett
07-11-2008, 01:11 PM

Ah.................................we drive on them now!