PDA

View Full Version : Tony Snow Died

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Watching Fox News, and they are reporting Tony Snow passed away. He was only 53

Could not find anything online however

Sitarro
07-12-2008, 06:05 AM
Great man, decent man, fair man, great father of three ......... he died way to young. Rest in peace Tony, we will miss you.

Cancer needs to be cured.......Period! We have lost too many good people to this evil disease.

Sitarro
07-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Watching Fox News, and they are reporting Tony Snow passed away. He was only 53

Could not find anything online however

We are watching the same thing, he was a great guy, sorry to here he lost his fight. Keep up your fight RSR!

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Tony Snow dines with the Devil.

I hope he chokes on his lies for all eternity.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:15 AM

Libs never fail to let me down. I knew full well some would show the true side of the left, and their sincere expressions of love and tolerance

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Libs never fail to let me down. I knew full well some would show the true side of the left, and their sincere expressions of love and tolerance

I suppose it's not much different from the glee exhibited by conservatives at the passing of Saddam Hussein and his sons.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:20 AM
I suppose it's not much different from the glee exhibited by conservatives at the passing of Saddam Hussein and his sons.

Did you shed a tear as you gazed at the 8 X 10 on your desk?

To compare Saddam to Tony is another example of your liberal BS. But you are confirming for me how libs really operate.

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 06:21 AM
Did you shed a tear as you gazed at the 8 X 10 on your desk?

To compare Saddam to Tony is another example of your liberal BS. But you are confirming for me how libs really operate.

Evil is evil.

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Great man, decent man, fair man, great father of three ......... he died way to young. Rest in peace Tony, we will miss you.

Cancer needs to be cured.......Period! We have lost too many good people to this evil disease.

Snow was a rich man who could afford the best of care. Imagine how awful are the prospects of the poor who have no health care. I think you would condemn them to death by opposing universal health care. Am I wrong?

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:26 AM
This is all I can find online at this time

Ex-Bush spokesman Tony Snow dies of cancer
Conservative commentator succumbed to illness at age 53

BREAKING NEWS

updated 4:22 a.m. PT, Sat., July. 12, 2008
WASHINGTON - Conservative commentator and former White House press secretary Tony Snow has died of cancer, Fox News reported Saturday.

Snow, 53, was a broadcaster for Fox News Channel and Fox News Radio when he replaced Scott McClellan as President Bush's press secretary in May 2006.

Snow served just 17 months as press secretary, a tenure interrupted by his second bout with cancer. He resigned as Bush's chief spokesman six months later, in September 2007, citing a need to earn more money. He then joined CNN as a commentator.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25649744/

Sitarro
07-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Evil is evil.

Keep it up asshole, you show the world just how ignorant and full of shit you are, it flows freely from that hole under your nose.:fu:

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Keep it up asshole, you show the world just how ignorant and full of shit you are, it flows freely from that hole under your nose.:fu:

Sitarro, this is so typical of the left. This happens everytime. They did the same thing when Tony was admitted to the hospital. I fully expected this when I started the thread

Libs are always jumping for joy when a conservatives dies

However. look at the thread when Ted Kennedy was found to have brain cancer, or when Strom Thumond died

You can see the difference between libs and conservatives

retiredman
07-12-2008, 06:41 AM
RIP Tony Snow

that's all I care to say.

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Tony Snow focused his talent on promoting and defending the evil of Conservatism. While his death is not punishment for his acts, the temptation to think of it that way is great. Humans thirst for justice. Snow escaped justice at the hands of man so we appeal to nature for it. This looks like justice.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Tony Snow focused his talent on promoting and defending the evil of Conservatism. While his death is not punishment for his acts, the temptation to think of it that way is great. Humans thirst for justice. Snow escaped justice at the hands of man so we appeal to nature for it. This looks like justice.

You are a despicable piece of shit. Thanks for showing the lefts true colors, and how they let those colors show thru when a tragedy occurs

Sitarro
07-12-2008, 07:00 AM

Again, more asinine statements from the board fool, how old are you Joe, have your testicles dropped yet or do you even have any? Judging from the childish bullshit you actually think is worthy of posting, I would guess you are a eunuch which almost explains your distaste for any real men and the work they do. "Joe Paper-mache" is a more appropriate screen name for you, a fag wannabe, but not having balls makes that, even, impossible.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Again, more asinine statements from the board fool, how old are you Joe, have your testicles dropped yet or do you even have any? Judging from the childish bullshit you actually think is worthy of posting, I would guess you are a eunuch which almost explains your distaste for any real men and the work they do. "Joe Paper-mache" is a more appropriate screen name for you, a fag wannabe, but not having balls makes that, even, impossible.

Joe is like MFM. He is either here to flame, or his hate for conservatives; and anyone who disargees with him; to consume his soul

Or it could be both

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:08 AM
The left wing moonbats are not letting me down. While there are some respectful posts, most of the Daily Kos idiots are living down to all my expectations

This is the change they want for all of America

snip

I heard that GWB was fun to drink with (3+ / 0-)
Recommended by:comeinpbrstreetgang, Roadbed Guy, tung sol
He's also loyal as shit. I don't give a damn. What he's done is inexcusable. His public and private lives are inseparable and he must be held accountable for his actions. Same goes for Tony, and I question his friends who were willing to ignore what he was doing.

by ReallyEvilCanine on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:28:04 AM PDT

And two good friends (2+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Cedwyn, AndrewMC
who betrayed him in different ways.

My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total. Barbara Jordan 1974

by gchaucer2 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:57:50 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

So it makes him a better person (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:comeinpbrstreetgang
that he just did all the terrible things he did as an act, for money?

Somehow, to me that's not a highly convincing argument . . . .

by Roadbed Guy on Sat Jul 12, 2008

Just saying, to me your diary (0+ / 0-)
made him seem like a real scumbag - i.e., spreading death and destruction at the behest of the Bush Cabal, not because he actually believed in it, instead, it was just his job.

I will leave it to the reader to do their own search on "the banality of evil" . . .

And of course somebody's friends will find good in them - for crying out loud, that's why they're their friends!

by Roadbed Guy on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:42:41 AM PDT

It wasn't his politics...... (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Roadbed Guy
it was the thousands of dead people caused by his actions and words.

"I would like to see less people go to church on Sunday and more people volunteering among the poor and hopeless"

by comeinpbrstreetgang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:50:12 AM PDT

Wasn't he brought on AFTER the war started? (0+ / 0-)
How many lives was Snow really in a position to take, from his podium at the White House in 2006?

by Dracomicron on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:58:05 AM PDT

Well, if it's any comfort (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:gchaucer2
If it's any comfort to you, colon cancer is a horrendous, painful way to die. The suffering he went through is a pretty thorough kind of karma for his past misdeeds.

(-8.12, -7.33)
"I am not a politician, I only suffer the consequences." Peter Tosh

by AndrewMC on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:58:23 AM PDT

Perhaps he can relive it 100,000x (0+ / 0-)
you should see a belly wound from an AK or a 5.56mm round.

"I would like to see less people go to church on Sunday and more people volunteering among the poor and hopeless"

by comeinpbrstreetgang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 06:00:52 AM PDT

There's always the human element (2+ / 0-)
Recommended by:JayDean, AndrewMC
that gets lost when you're looking across the political aisle.

These people in Washington -- we forget that they're people sometimes. Some are good, some are bad. Some are bad people working for good politicians. A lot are good people working for terrible politicians.

The Bush Plan:
Step 1.: Invade Iraq.
Step 2.: ???
Step 3.: Democracy!

by the good reverend on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:36:50 AM PDT

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7/12/75628/8216/746/550478

namvet
07-12-2008, 08:16 AM

as we do you

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:20 AM
as we do you

Liberal love and compassion is a sight to behold. Perhaps one day we wil see an example of it

namvet
07-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Liberal love and compassion is a sight to behold. Perhaps one day we wil see an example of it

I remember when Charlton Heston died that malignant piece of shit George Clooney, known know in hollywood as Looney publicy said Heston's death was good new. I am hoping Looneys death will be long and extremely painful.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:36 AM
I remember when Charlton Heston died that malignant piece of shit George Clooney, known know in hollywood as Looney publicy said Heston's death was good new. I am hoping Looneys death will be long and extremely painful.

It haoppens when any conservative dies, or when they are sick and in the hospital

I remember the crude comments from the left when Chief Justice Thomas was taken to the hopsital for a possible heart attack. The death wishes and jokes poured out from the left

namvet
07-12-2008, 08:45 AM
It haoppens when any conservative dies, or when they are sick and in the hospital

I remember the crude comments from the left when Chief Justice Thomas was taken to the hopsital for a possible heart attack. The death wishes and jokes poured out from the left

im certain some of those lefties are already in the cemetary. oh i have to pee

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:49 AM
im certain some of those lefties are already in the cemetary. oh i have to pee

Our resident "preacher" said the same thing about me. On 3 occassions he has posted how he looks forward to pissing on my grave after my cancer sends me to Hell

Such compassion from a man of the cloth :laugh2:

namvet
07-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Our resident "preacher" said the same thing about me. On 3 occassions he has posted how he looks forward to pissing on my grave after my cancer sends me to Hell

Such compassion from a man of the cloth :laugh2:

kinda blows his claim to hell........:laugh2:

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:54 AM
kinda blows his claim to hell........:laugh2:

Sure does. However, he does "preach" in a Trinity United Church of Christ. The same church were Obama's buddy Wright "preached"

Birds of a feather....

Joe Steel
07-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Joe is like MFM. He is either here to flame, or his hate for conservatives; and anyone who disargees with him; to consume his soul

Or it could be both

My soul is good shape...

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. -- Matthew 5:6

namvet
07-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Sure does. However, he does "preach" in a Trinity United Church of Christ. The same church were Obama's buddy Wright "preached"

Birds of a feather....

who is he. or can you say???? im bettin' i have him locked in the ignore box. how do know he preach's????

Gaffer
07-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Evil is evil.

And evil is what you are. May your own death be slow, painful and lonely.

namvet
07-12-2008, 09:28 AM
My soul is good shape...

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. -- Matthew 5:6

I hope he chokes on his lies for all eternity

try again hypocrite???? clearly you "chocked" on your own words. mr demon IN hell.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:29 AM
try again hypocrite???? clearly you "chocked" on your own words. mr demon IN hell.

If the ignorant were blessed Joe would be a Saint

namvet
07-12-2008, 09:32 AM
If the ignorant were blessed Joe would be a Saint

he quotes scripture. another eat shit & die preacher?????

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:34 AM
he quotes scripture. another eat shit & die preacher?????

I do not know. I did notice our resident "preacher" did not have much to say about Tony's death

At least he kept his "respect" for Tony to himself

namvet
07-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I do not know. I did notice our resident "preacher" did not have much to say about Tony's death

At least he kept his "respect" for Tony to himself

maybe he's still asleep. in the toliet.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:43 AM
maybe he's still asleep. in the toliet.

If you read his posts, that is where his mouth is at

namvet
07-12-2008, 09:46 AM
If you read his posts, that is where his mouth is at

that's just it. i may have it on ignore. a few of these i threw out the window. 30 stories up.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:47 AM
that's just it. i may have it on ignore. a few of these i threw out the window. 30 stories up.

If you did that, you would get a fine for littering

And think about the poor guy who would have to clean up the mess

07-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Snow was a rich man who could afford the best of care. Imagine how awful are the prospects of the poor who have no health care. I think you would condemn them to death by opposing universal health care. Am I wrong?

My guess is that they are going to die. Funny how death comes to both rich and poor.

I hope his family is alright.

07-12-2008, 10:05 AM

You know, you are going to have to be careful. Karma's a bitch.

07-12-2008, 10:07 AM

I dont know, but I was rather sad at the waste of a life.

07-12-2008, 10:09 AM
My soul is good shape...

Trust me, at the day of Judgment you wont be wanting justice.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Now the liberal media is taking their shots at Tony. No wonder newspapers are losing money and cutting jobs

Classless AP Takes Cheap Shots at Just-Passed Snow
By Tom Blumer (Bio | Archive)
July 12, 2008 - 09:03 ET

At long last, has the Associated Press lost all sense of decency?

The wire service's story (saved here for future reference in case the wire service is embarrassed into revising it; you might consider saving it too as Exhibit A on how far over the cliff the dinosaur media has driven itself) by Douglass K. Daniel, with Jennifer Loven contributing to the story (I might have known), gets in at least three cheap, fundamentally untrue, and totally uncalled-for shots at Tony Snow, who died earlier this morning.

I won't sully NB's front page with any of them. They follow the jump:

With a quick-from-the-lip repartee, broadcaster's good looks and a relentlessly bright outlook — if not always a command of the facts — he became a popular figure around the country to the delight of his White House bosses.

..... During daily briefings, he challenged reporters, scolded them and questioned their motives as if he were starring in a TV show broadcast live from the West Wing.

Critics suggested that Snow was turning the traditionally informational daily briefing into a personality-driven media event short on facts and long on confrontation. He was the first press secretary, by his own accounting, to travel the country raising money for Republican candidates.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2008/07/12/classless-ap-takes-cheap-shots-just-passed-snow

red states rule
07-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Trust me, at the day of Judgment you wont be wanting justice.

and Joe will not be able to hire an ACLU lawyer to defend him

emmett
07-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Tony Snow was the clear example of decency. Just one look at the guy told you right away that you would get what you saw.

Contrary to "uninformed" postings Mr. Snow was at odds many times with conservatives. As a commentator he questioned them non-biasedly. While he may have himself been a conservative he upheld standards as a journalist and an American that left no doubt in the minds of those close to him that he was fair. On many occasions he warned of left sliding on the part of the party. He warned about allowing fanaticism to be included in the platform. He was a common sense conservative with a compassionate soul who believed somehow there was a way to solve the problems that confronted us all.

He was also a damn nice guy. He had courage, just watch his interviews after the reemergence of his disease. He knew he was a goner and faced it like a soldier faces battle.

When we become so simple as in "simpleton" that we allow ourselves to wish death or sorrow on one another here on the board or anywhere else just because we don't agree with someone politics, we have failed as humanitarians. The Joe Steel guy who made that comment should be ashamed of himself, especially since he was referring to someone who would have probably run out into a battlefield and dragged him to safety. Shame on you man.

RIP Tony Snow.

emmett
07-12-2008, 10:38 AM

Ah...............just so you know, not that it will change your view or anything. Mr. Snow had to take out a loan to afford to do the job the president asked him to do. He was not as you say, "a rich man". At least not so much so as say a George Soros or Al Gore.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 11:44 AM
From the far left folks - you know, the ones who want to unite the country

Should we mourn Tony Snow?
by JCHallman
Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 08:59:17 AM PDT

In the gushing remembrances that are sure to come in the next few days about the passing of Tony Snow, it's probably wise to also pause for a reality check. Snow was a not terrible guy who will ultimately be remembered for serving as the elegant mouthpiece for an administration that had no other way to peddle its wares -- in other words, he was, for a time, the administration's principle bullshit salesman.

Before we forgive Snow (again) on the argument that perhaps a glimpse of mortality maybe inspired a more measured view late in life, we should not that he delivered this speech after he received his diagnosis and resigned. I imagine those who gave him the award expected something more than a veiled attack for a prize that was clearly a heartfelt bon voyage.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7/12/113616/867/661/550555

manu1959
07-12-2008, 11:58 AM

no......just you ......after all.....evil is evil....

Abbey Marie
07-12-2008, 12:01 PM

It is extremely rare that I neg rep anyone.

In the interest of discretion, I'll say no more.

5stringJeff
07-12-2008, 12:02 PM

This is probably the most classless and pathetic post I've ever seen on here. In America, we don't celebrate the deaths of our political enemies. You are truly disgusting.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 12:05 PM
It is extremely rare that I neg rep anyone.

In the interest of discretion, I'll say no more.

:clap::clap:

I hope we all have a dingathon on Joe

red states rule
07-12-2008, 12:06 PM
This is probably the most classless and pathetic post I've ever seen on here. In America, we don't celebrate the deaths of our political enemies. You are truly disgusting.

I have been reading the left wing sites today. Joe is posting the same shit on the Democrat Underground. along with the rest of his deranged buddies

-Cp
07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
R.I.P. Tony - my prayers are with his family at this time - may God comfort them and his comrades during this time of loss..

glockmail
07-12-2008, 02:44 PM
He was a great man. Probably the best press secretary of all time. Wicked smart.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 02:47 PM
He was a great man. Probably the best press secretary of all time. Wicked smart.

He was a class act, and did not take any crap from the liberal media during the press briefings

Abbey Marie
07-12-2008, 03:02 PM

Just compare him with Scott the Weasel...

glockmail
07-12-2008, 03:02 PM
He was a class act, and did not take any crap from the liberal media during the press briefings Excatly, and he put the screws to them with such class, by being far more knowledgeable of the issues.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Excatly, and he put the screws to them with such class, by being far more knowledgeable of the issues.

The same when Tony was on the radio. When he filled in for Rush it was just as enjoyable to listen as when Rush was hosting

h.rapbrown
07-12-2008, 06:39 PM
The same when Tony was on the radio. When he filled in for Rush it was just as enjoyable to listen as when Rush was hosting

That just about says it for Tony. He and Rush cut from the same RW Neanderthal mold. Not a bit of difference between the two except I doubt if Tony was a junky like 'Pig Boy', huh?

red states rule
07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
That just about says it for Tony. He and Rush cut from the same RW Neanderthal mold. Not a bit of difference between the two except I doubt if Tony was a junky like 'Pig Boy', huh?

What is it with libs? They bare always saying how meanspirited conservitives are - yet the libs show so much liberal compassion when a fellow human being passes away

Yurt
07-12-2008, 08:07 PM
What is it with libs? They bare always saying how meanspirited conservitives are - yet the libs show so much liberal compassion when a fellow human being passes away

you must accept anal sex, if you don't, you are a mean, hateful person...but if someone dies that had a different political view than a liberal, that person is going to hell

makes sense to me

to be fair, not all liberals have espoused such hateful views

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:09 PM
you must accept anal sex, if you don't, you are a mean, hateful person...but if someone dies that had a different political view than a liberal, that person is going to hell

makes sense to me

to be fair, not all liberals have espoused such hateful views

I know not all libs have acted like assholes. But about 75% have. Even on the Daily Kos some have said attacking a dead man is over the top

I wonder f they have been banned from the site?

Yurt
07-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I know not all libs have acted like assholes. But about 75% have. Even on the Daily Kos some have said attacking a dead man is over the top

I wonder f they have been banned from the site?

nah, they have compassion, of course unless you share a different political view

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:29 PM
nah, they have compassion, of course unless you share a different political view

Yep, and the lovable left shows their true colors. They probably have preachers posting there today

OH. FUCKING. WELL. (2+ / 3-)
Recommended by:IhateBush, csquared
Hidden by:DemFromCT, AAbshier, Scarce
Spread filth and lies during your life, work for a networks full of assholes, and spreading Bush propaganda.

No fake ass eulogies here. Good riddance motherfucker.

Hopefully Bill o Reilly can kick the bucket soon, him and limbaugh.

Fuck Tony Snow. Rest in hell.

by lexnekst on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:38:20 AM PDT

But tell me how you REALLY feel, lex, hehe (0+ / 0-)
next time don't sugarcoat it so much, ok?

I've always admired the ability to bite off more than one can chew, and then chew it. -William DeMille

by Kordo on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 05:47:09 AM PDT

LOL (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:csquared
And i don't care how many neg. ratings I get, or if I'm called a troll. All I know is...

TONY SNOW AINT FIGHT FOR ME!

I save the mourning and good thoughts for when people died who I respect.

I guess Tony Snow is the kossack hero now, based on the crap i've read-- since tony snow is your new hero, russert of the week or whatever, I guess you cant be all that pissed about Obama FISA vote.

Fuck Tony Snow. Fuck GWB. Fuck the right wing as a staff, as a party, and as a motherfucking crew.

by lexnekst on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 07:16:16 AM PDT

actually (0+ / 0-)
Tony Snow is dead. You will be too, some day.

Grow up, child.

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - Groucho Marx

by DemFromCT on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 07:47:52 AM PDT

YOU'RE RIGHT. (0+ / 0-)
I will be dead one day, and I don't want Sean Hannity talking about how great I was. I hope my enemies remember why they hated me, and my loved ones remember my imperfections, thats what makes me human.

The fact that he died doesn't make everything cool. Hitler is dead too, and he's still an asshole, and i wish I could bring him back just to kill him again.

Now fuck off, douche.

by lexnekst on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 08:41:30 AM PDT

with that said... (1+ / 0-)
Fuck you and your hero tony faux.

by lexnekst on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 08:43:04 AM PDT

I am with lexnekst.. (1+ / 0-)
When it's time for me to die, I will know I wasn't like those who lied to us in order to screw the world.. any disgust for them is what they have brought upon themselves.. those such as snow and all the bush cronies, don't deserve sympathy.. they hurt more people on this planet then a few being happy that they can no longer continue to spew stuff to hurt others...

by knowingthetruth on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 09:24:40 AM PDT

Those people, (0+ / 0-)
Who have continueally supported the Agenda from the Administration now in our Capital, as it looks will never ever be held accountable for what they have done to people of not only our country but others.. like genocide, torture etc... So we all should wish them the best right???? Snow still continued to spew B&C propaganda.... sorry I have no pity..

by knowingthetruth on Sat Jul 12, 2008 at 09:33:56 AM PDT

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7/12/71841/5859/743/550473

Kathianne
07-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Tony was a real guy, a smart guy. He made me laugh, more difficult he made the Washington Press Corps laugh. He would take their questions and if one was 'over the top', say, "Do you really mean to ask, 'blah, blah, blah'?" Then the laughter would erupt.

My most vivid memories of him though were on radio and Fox News Sunday. On radio I heard him on WLS the past few years, on a local morning show. He spoke of why he needed the money for his kids, in explanation of leaving the White House. He spoke of the need to have colon-rectal tests. He brought up Jay Monahan to remind people that he was not the only 'young' person hit with this type of cancer.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Tony was a real guy, a smart guy. He made me laugh, more difficult he made the Washington Press Corps laugh. He would take their questions and if one was 'over the top', say, "Do you really mean to ask, 'blah, blah, blah'?" Then the laughter would erupt.

My most vivid memories of him though were on radio and Fox News Sunday. On radio I heard him on WLS the past few years, on a local morning show. He spoke of why he needed the money for his kids, in explanation of leaving the White House. He spoke of the need to have colon-rectal tests. He brought up Jay Monahan to remind people that he was not the only 'young' person hit with this type of cancer.

Tony was a fine man. I would have loved to have met him, and had a drink with him

He was great as host of Fox News Sunday, and did not let anyone spin or duck a question

He accepted his illness and continued to live his life. No whining. No bitching. He was a true class act who lived his dreams

He was devoted to his wife and 3 kids. Tony is in a better place tonight, and God bless his family

Kathianne
07-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Tony was a fine man. I would have loved to have met him, and had a drink with him

He was great as host of Fox News Sunday, and did not let anyone spin or duck a question

He accepted his illness and continued to live his life. No whining. No bitching. He was a true class act who lived his dreams

He was devoted to his wife and 3 kids. Tony is in a better place tonight, and Gob bless his family

I'm sure you mean "God bless his family." :laugh2: I'm sure He does.

Anyone know if his "Kendall" is a boy or girl? My oldest child, a girl, is named Kendall. I find it interesting is all, he and I both 53.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm sure you mean "God bless his family." :laugh2: I'm sure He does.

Anyone know if his "Kendall" is a boy or girl? My oldest child, a girl, is named Kendall. I find it interesting is all, he and I both 53.

Yes, it was a typo. Leave it for the teacher to spot the error :laugh2:

The other aspect of Tony's life was he played 6 musical instruments

I do not know the names of his children. I know he has 2 daughters, and 1 son

gabosaurus
07-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Are we sure that Tony Snow is dead? He could be deceiving us again.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:04 PM

More compassion for a man who lost his fight with cancer, from the lovable left

07-12-2008, 09:09 PM

What the hell is wrong with you people? And no RSR, I don't need you to answer the question.

gabosaurus
07-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Snow spent the large portion of his life lying to the American public. Why should be believe him now?
Perhaps RSR can go ask him. One liar to another.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Snow spent the large portion of his life lying to the American public. Why should be believe him now?

It is always fun to see the left show their true character traits. The party that claims to be so open mined, so caring, and always on the lookout for rabid hate from the right

Libs like Gabby do the things they accuse the right of doing, on a regular basis

gabosaurus
07-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Spoken as a true hypocrite. RSR, who proclaims to be Republican and believe in GOP ideals, now behaves like the Dems and libs he so vehemently opposes.
You're living off the system now, right? Letting us honest working folk pay for your upkeep? Go out and work dammit! Quit sitting around and posting on message boards all day!

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Spoken as a true hypocrite. RSR, who proclaims to be Republican and believe in GOP ideals, now behaves like the Dems and libs he so vehemently opposes.
You're living off the system now, right? Letting us honest working folk pay for your upkeep? Go out and work dammit! Quit sitting around and posting on message boards all day!

Gabby, as usual you fall back on personal attacks. If you read my posts before breaking out in mindless rants you would knwo I am on LTD, which I paid for thru my employer

My chemo is over for the time being, and with post chemo tests later in next week I hope to be back to work next Monday

The tests will determine in the Stage 3 Colon cancer is gone, the same, or has spread

07-12-2008, 09:24 PM

wow the pot is calling the kettle black. Who would have guessed...

gabosaurus
07-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Ask me if I care. I don't.
At least you have a job to go back to. Most people who are sitting around on the dole don't have one. You are no better than the people in New Orleans.

07-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Ask me if I care. I don't.
At least you have a job to go back to. Most people who are sitting around on the dole don't have one. You are no better than the people in New Orleans.

then they shouldnt sit around should they?

Kathianne
07-12-2008, 09:32 PM

Wow, Gabby joins MFM. Who would have thought? Ok, this deserves neg rep, unfortunately I can't.

red states rule
07-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Wow, Gabby joins MFM. Who would have thought? Ok, this deserves neg rep, unfortunately I can't.

With libs like Gabby and MFM, the truth is an enemy and facts are a menace

Yurt
07-12-2008, 09:49 PM

actually mfm did not outright insult his passing....see his post

red states rule
07-12-2008, 10:11 PM

But we wanted to. He did check his hate at the door IMHO

manu1959
07-12-2008, 10:43 PM

you really are a piece of shit......

Kathianne
07-12-2008, 11:39 PM

Hmmm, I was referring to the insinuation that RSR will soon be able to converse with Tony. Whatever.

Yurt
07-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmmm, I was referring to the insinuation that RSR will soon be able to converse with Tony. Whatever.

ok, but i was referring to mfm's sole statement in this thread regarding tony snow.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 12:46 PM
At least one kook left site planned ahead

HuffPost Closes Comments On Snow's Death Announcement
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
July 12, 2008 - 12:27 ET

It appears the good folks at the Huffington Post have a firm grasp on the hatefulness of their members, for the article published there on Saturday concerning the passing of Tony Snow is not accepting comments.

I guess Huffington's employees anticipated disgusting remarks about the former White House press secretary, and rather than deal with them on an individual basis chose to prevent them completely.

This seems a good decision considering the disgraceful behavior of HuffPosters in February 2007 when a homocide bomber struck outside a military compound in Afghanistan where Vice President Dick Cheney was staying.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/07/12/huffington-post-closes-comments-snow-death-annoucement

5stringJeff
07-13-2008, 07:30 PM

That is really classless, Gabby.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 07:32 PM
That is really classless, Gabby.

Tony was a class act

He was a success in everything he did. Here he is doing one of the things he loved

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1PEyzk4ADU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1PEyzk4ADU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>