PDA

View Full Version : HPV Vaccine Kills 10 since September 2007

5stringJeff
07-12-2008, 11:21 AM
This is why I tend to oppose mandatory vaccinations:

-------------------
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released a report based on new documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The adverse reactions include 10 deaths since September, 2007. (The total number of death reports is at least 18 and as many as 20.) The FDA also produced 140 “serious” reports (27 of which were categorized as “life threatening”), 10 spontaneous abortions and six cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome – all since January 2008.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2008/jun/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-fda-records-detailing-ten-new-deaths-140-serious-adverse-e

Kathianne
07-12-2008, 08:09 PM

-------------------
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released a report based on new documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The adverse reactions include 10 deaths since September, 2007. (The total number of death reports is at least 18 and as many as 20.) The FDA also produced 140 “serious” reports (27 of which were categorized as “life threatening”), 10 spontaneous abortions and six cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome – all since January 2008.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2008/jun/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-fda-records-detailing-ten-new-deaths-140-serious-adverse-e

I have been appalled at the number of people that say they'll give this vaccine to their child, while not giving DPT series or MMR. The problems young women face will be avoided if common sense and morals are used. The other are communicable or easily contracted diseases that have killed millions over the years.

gabosaurus
07-12-2008, 10:39 PM

That is about 90 fewer deaths than caused by tomatoes last week.
How many lives has the vaccine saved? Or perhaps you don't wish to think about that, since you are not female.
My daughter has already gotten the vaccine. If your daughter (if you have any) hasn't gotten it, it is because you don't care.

manu1959
07-12-2008, 10:44 PM
That is about 90 fewer deaths than caused by tomatoes last week.
How many lives has the vaccine saved? Or perhaps you don't wish to think about that, since you are not female.
My daughter has already gotten the vaccine. If your daughter (if you have any) hasn't gotten it, it is because you don't care.

it wasn't tomatoes you stupid twat......