PDA

View Full Version : Dems May Kick Sen Lieberman Out Of The Party

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:49 AM
I thought libs were for free speech and for people to express their opinions. Or does that only apply to liberal speech? Or with the permission of Harry "the war is lost" Reid?

Sen Joe Lieberman may find himself tossed out of his party if he dares to speak at the Republican Convention.

Democrats May Kick Out Joe Lieberman If He Addresses The Republican National Convention

Robert Novak reports that Democrats consider Joe Lieberman's planned address at the GOP Convention in September the "last straw" from their colleague from Connecticut:

Despite assurances to the contrary from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Democratic insiders are certain Sen. Joseph Lieberman next year will be kicked out of the party's caucus and lose his Senate chairmanship if he addresses the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minn., as planned.

Lieberman's Democratic colleagues willing to accept his support of Sen. John McCain for president consider speaking to the GOP convention as the last straw. Lieberman was re-elected from Connecticut as an independent in 2006 after losing the Democratic nomination because of his support for the Iraq war.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/12/democrats-may-kick-out-jo_n_112351.html

07-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Ms Huffington does realize that Joe is an Independent doesnt she?

namvet
07-13-2008, 09:10 AM
kick somebody out that's already gone. howard Dean came up with this one.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 12:36 PM
For a party that omce sang his praises for VP, they have turned on Sen Lieberman because he speaks the truth about Iraq

Like Zell Miller, Sen Lieberman will make Reids neck hairs stand up as he exposes the Dems for what they really are

emmett
07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Mr. Liberman is basically a pretty good "Joe". His common sense thinking however does not allign itself with the new wave Democrat (Libocrat). As a result of this he will come out ahead however. Smart Joe!

Obviously, voters in the last elections were "whim" voters. While several conservative seats were lost, the new congress has, in just a bit over it's 100 days of guarenteed change platform, dipped to the lowest approval rating in history. This clearly demonstrates "whim" voting.

Joe is pretty old fashioned in his Democratic beliefs. Actually some of the things he supports fall almost in line with a guy like Mccain who of course if way left of average for a republican. Joe should stay the course, his platform still resonates with common sense democrats (who are disappearing but are still around) and he will find himself still at the top of his party here shortly.

After Mccain dispatches Obama in the election, the college kids, gays, blacks and freebie seekers will lose interest. This will of course mean thaqt by ratio of odds the common sense thinkers will re-emerge. The party will begin to move slightly back toward the center and guys like Joe will once again be a factor and a stronger influence in it's politics. Hopefully this will happen in unison with the 2010 elections and produce more conservative minded folks to run for office and more folks to consider "OTHER" ideas like becoming a member of the Libertarian Party and stop this fooling around and get back to where America is suppose to be.

Let's stop pissing around with these two loser parties who operate off polls, make promises they never intend to keep to get votes and continue to spend like drunken sailors.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN! Make a REAL difference.

April15
07-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Joe is an independent. Best way to go as the other parties suck!

retiredman
07-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Reid is not threatening to kick Joe out of our PARTY. He already left of his own accord. Reid is threatening to kick Joe out of the Senate Democratic CAUCUS and, additionally, strip him of his committee chairmanship. Once we get the slew of new democratic senators in the fall, we won't need the that turncoat's vote anymore so... it will be perfect timing for an action that is, from my perspective, LONG overdue.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Reid is not threatening to kick Joe out of our PARTY. He already left of his own accord. Reid is threatening to kick Joe out of the Senate Democratic CAUCUS and, additionally, strip him of his committee chairmanship. Once we get the slew of new democratic senators in the fall, we won't need the that turncoat's vote anymore so... it will be perfect timing for an action that is, from my perspective, LONG overdue.

He still caucuses with Dems, and in most cases votes with them. But since Joe has a nasty habit of telling the truth about Iraq, and the messiah - Joe now has a target on his back

Witch is how Dems treat anyone who dares to tell the truth and admits to the facts about Iraq, and how the US is winning

Abbey Marie
07-13-2008, 05:12 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/lieberman_poster.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/lieberman_poster.jpg

red states rule
07-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Sen Lieberman is the conscience of the Democratic party. He is one of the few who have put his country ahead of his party

Abbey Marie
07-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Sen Lieberman is the conscience of the Democratic party. He is one of the few who have put his country ahead of his party

Absolutely. It takes fortitude to stand up to the machine.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Absolutely. It takes fortitude to stand up to the machine.

In the Dem party it takes fortitude to tell....shhhh... the truth

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:17 PM
He still caucuses with Dems, and in most cases votes with them.

So what? we ALLOW him to caucus with us. That is a courtesy that we afford to him. When he speaks at the Republican National Convention, I hope he loses that privelege and I hope that Harrry takes away his committee chairmanship. Turncoats ought not to get any benefit from their actions.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:18 PM

He is the conscience of the independents. He ain't a democrat anymore.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:25 PM
So what? we ALLOW him to caucus with us. That is a courtesy that we afford to him. When he speaks at the Republican National Convention, I hope he loses that privelege and I hope that Harrry takes away his committee chairmanship. Turncoats ought not to get any benefit from their actions.

Sen Lieberman decided to cacus with Dems - and they sure know how to repay him for his loyality to the party

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:26 PM
He is the conscience of the independents. He ain't a democrat anymore.

You are right. Dems no longer have a conscience

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:39 PM
You are right. Dems no longer have a conscience

bullshit.... you just don't like admitting that you are wrong about ANYTHING!:lol:

Lieberman hasn't been a democrat since he decided to run for the senate after losing the democratic primary. Reid can't kick him out of a party he isn't in in the first place. Reid CAN kick him out of his caucus and he CAN strip him of his chairmanship. I hope he does.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Sen Lieberman decided to cacus with Dems - and they sure know how to repay him for his loyality to the party

he has no loyalty to the democratic party...

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:41 PM
he has no loyalty to the democratic party...

Only because he strayed form the DNC approved talking points on Iraq have the Dems shoved him under the bus

The nerve of him to tell the truth and put his country ahead of his party. He has gone against your #1 rule. No wonder you no longer support the guy you voted for VP in 2000

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Only because he strayed form the DNC approved talking points on Iraq have the Dems shoved him under the bus

The nerve of him to tell the truth and put his country ahead of his party. He has gone against your #1 rule. No wonder you no longer support the guy you voted for VP in 2000

no. because he chose to run for the senate as an independent after losing the primary in his state. That is what he did wrong and that is why he is no longer a democrat. the democrats in his state did NOT want him to represent their party in the general election. He chose to piss on them.

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:02 PM
and he won and is the senator :laugh2:

dems obviously don't know much

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:04 PM
and he won and is the senator :laugh2:

dems obviously don't know much

we know enough to kick his ass out of our caucus and strip him of his chairmanship right after we pick up a few more seats in november.:lol:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:04 PM
no. because he chose to run for the senate as an independent after losing the primary in his state. That is what he did wrong and that is why he is no longer a democrat. the democrats in his state did NOT want him to represent their party in the general election. He chose to piss on them.

He had the right to run as an Independent. He did, and kicked his liberal hack opponent

He took everything the Dems could throw at him. The Daily Kook Kos jumped in with disgusting attacks on him, and he still won

All because he would not lie about Iraq as the party hacks demanded

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:07 PM
He had the right to run as an Independent. He did, and kicked his liberal hack opponent

He took everything the Dems could throw at him. The Daily Kook Kos jumped in with disgusting attacks on him, and he still won

All because he would not lie about Iraq as the party hacks demanded

Of course he has a right to run as an independent. I have NEVER suggested that he didn't. I only point out that he does NOT have the right to caucus with democrats if democrats don't want him...and he does NOT have the right to chair senate committees if the majority leader does not want to let him do so.

Those are the FACTS, RSR. deal with it!:laugh2:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Of course he has a right to run as an independent. I have NEVER suggested that he didn't. I only point out that he does NOT have the right to caucus with democrats if democrats don't want him...and he does NOT have the right to chair senate committees if the majority leader does not want to let him do so.

Those are the FACTS, RSR. deal with it!:laugh2:

So Dems so allow any free thought, and for Dems to express their true feelings? So Joe told the truth about Iraq, and how the Dem leaders were trying to surrender, and that is all it took for libs like you to turn your backs on him

Why am I not surprised?

And you clowns say you are the big tent party. Either do as you are told or you will be tossed out of the tent

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:14 PM
So Dems so allow any free thought, and for Dems to express their true feelings? So Joe told the truth about Iraq, and how the Dem leaders were trying to surrender, and that is all it took for libs like you to turn your backs on him

Why am I not surprised?

And you clowns say you are the big tent party. Either do as you are told or you will be tossed out of the tent

Democrats did express their true feelings... in a primary election in CT. Democrats in his state expressed their feelings and said they felt that they did not want Joe to represent them in the senate. He heard those feelings and chose to ignore them. ergo: he gets canned after november...and his committee chair will go to Carl Levin. that's more than fair.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Democrats did express their true feelings... in a primary election in CT. Democrats in his state expressed their feelings and said they felt that they did not want Joe to represent them in the senate. He heard those feelings and chose to ignore them. ergo: he gets canned after november...and his committee chair will go to Carl Levin. that's more than fair.

Only after they accept his service in a close Senate. Yes, Dems are showing their true colors - and you continue to show yours

Sen Joe will be welcomed in the Republican party, and I look forward to his speech at the Republcian convention

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Only after they accept his service in a close Senate. Yes, Dems are showing their true colors - and you continue to show yours

Sen Joe will be welcomed in the Republican party, and I look forward to his speech at the Republcian convention

he knew the risks when he bolted from our party. He knows the risks of speaking at your convention. he's a big boy. let me take his lumps.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:29 PM
he knew the risks when he bolted from our party. He knows the risks of speaking at your convention. he's a big boy. let me take his lumps.

Being a Dem for so long, he knew the risks of telling the truth to the voters - and he put his country ahead of his party

Perhaps you should give it a try, if it not to late - but I suspect it is

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Being a Dem for so long, he knew the risks of telling the truth to the voters - and he put his country ahead of his party

Perhaps you should give it a try, if it not to late - but I suspect it is

he ran in a democratic primary in his state...and he lost that primary election. the democrats in connecticut expressed their opinion of his work as a us senator. he chose to ignore their opinion. too bad.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:38 PM
he ran in a democratic primary in his state...and he lost that primary election. the democrats in connecticut expressed their opinion of his work as a us senator. he chose to ignore their opinion. too bad.

Lame dodge of his honor to speak the truth.

I understand that is foreign to you

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Lame dodge of his honor to speak the truth.

I understand that is foreign to you

he supported president Bush's war of choice in Iraq. the majority of democrats in his state did not. that's a fact. why do you continue to DODGE that???

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:42 PM
he supported president Bush's war of choice in Iraq. the majority of democrats in his state did not. that's a fact. why do you continue to DODGE that???

He told the truth about Iraq - which is an unforgivable sin to you and the Dems

When the voters of CT saw the idiot the Dems put up, and got to know more about his insane liberalism - they went with Joe

It was a big defeat for Howie Dean McGovern, and the Daily Kook Kos

and for you :laugh2:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:58 PM
He told the truth about Iraq - which is an unforgivable sin to you and the Dems

When the voters of CT saw the idiot the Dems put up, and got to know more about his insane liberalism - they went with Joe

It was a big defeat for Howie Dean McGovern, and the Daily Kook Kos

and for you :laugh2:

He sided with Bush in Iraq. the democratic party in CT did not.... and still does not.

JOe is a big boy. he can take his lumps. He knew what he was in for when he bailed on his party. He can learn to be an effective senator as an independent. He can become a republican...he just won't be able to caucus with the democrats or keep his committee chair. too bad. I am sure he has accepted it....you should too, and quit whining.:lol:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:08 PM
He sided with Bush in Iraq. the democratic party in CT did not.... and still does not.

JOe is a big boy. he can take his lumps. He knew what he was in for when he bailed on his party. He can learn to be an effective senator as an independent. He can become a republican...he just won't be able to caucus with the democrats or keep his committee chair. too bad. I am sure he has accepted it....you should too, and quit whining.:lol:

Joe told the truth -something you and your party leaders seldom do. You used him now when he benefits you politically, then when you no longer need him you toss him aside. Loyality means little to hacks like you - as does the truth

Dems do that often. Take Cindy "Crackpot" Sheehan for example

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Joe told the truth -something you and your party leaders seldom do. You used him now when he benefits you politically, then when you no longer need him you toss him aside. Loyality means little to hacks like you - as does the truth

Dems do that often. Take Cindy "Crackpot" Sheehan for example

I am loyal and I am truthful. Joe sided with Bush. His democratic constituents did not appreciate it. they chose not to renominate him. If he speaks at the republican convention, I am sure that Harry will take away his chair. deal with it.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:13 PM
I am loyal and I am truthful. Joe sided with Bush. His democratic constituents did not appreciate it. they chose not to renominate him. If he speaks at the republican convention, I am sure that Harry will take away his chair. deal with it.

You are disloyal and a seria liar. You use people then toss them aside when they speak the truth

You are the worst kind of political hack

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:23 PM
You are disloyal and a seria liar. You use people then toss them aside when they speak the truth

You are the worst kind of political hack

fuck you. I am not disloyal in the least. I do not lie. I don't use anyone. stop insulting me 24/7 and try to debate issues with me using your own words. I dare you.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:24 PM
fuck you. I am not disloyal in the least. I do not lie. I don't use anyone. stop insulting me 24/7 and try to debate issues with me using your own words. I dare you.

Your posts tell a very different story then you would like us to believe. Are you trying to convince yourself or us

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Your posts tell a very different story then you would like us to believe. Are you trying to convince yourself or us

I am not trying to convince anyone. I am trying to get you to start debating me with your on thoughts. When I think back to how many times on here and on USMB before here that I have tried to get you to debate issues with me.... everywhere from the difference between weather and climate to your inane suggestion that Al Qaeda was in cahoots with Iran and they would jointly overrun and control Iraq upon our departure.... and you have NEVER stood your ground and backed up your points with your own thoughts....

try using your head for something more than merely denting a pillow and debate me - rather than simply resort to insulting my patriotism or my service. I dare you.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:31 PM
wait wait wait, he is independent now, but why was the democratic party so againt him.

I get nervous when i see either party not being open to anyone, who isnt a perfect partisan

bullshit.... you just don't like admitting that you are wrong about ANYTHING!:lol:

Lieberman hasn't been a democrat since he decided to run for the senate after losing the democratic primary. Reid can't kick him out of a party he isn't in in the first place. Reid CAN kick him out of his caucus and he CAN strip him of his chairmanship. I hope he does.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
rsr, i hate to say it, but he has a point. all you do is insult him.

I too would actually like to see you debate him, instead of throwing every shot you can at him.

I love ya man, youre my best friend, but common dude, at some point, lets debate, not bomb throw.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:33 PM
wait wait wait, he is independent now, but why was the democratic party so againt him.

I get nervous when i see either party not being open to anyone, who isnt a perfect partisan

he chose not to be a democrat. he apparently has chosen to speak at the republican national convention. if the senate majority leader, whose job it is to assign committee chairs, does not want to allow him to remain a committee chair after that speech, he has no grounds to bitch.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM
fair enough to me

he chose not to be a democrat. he apparently has chosen to speak at the republican national convention. if the senate majority leader, whose job it is to assign committee chairs, does not want to allow him to remain a committee chair after that speech, he has no grounds to bitch.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:40 PM
fair enough to me

could you then suggest to your best buddy that he quit whining about it?

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM
could you then suggest to your best buddy that he quit whining about it?

Not whining at all. I am pointing out how Dems treat people who have a different opinion, and expres it openly

And you are the resident example

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Not whining at all. I am pointing out how Dems treat people who have a different opinion, and expres it openly

And you are the resident example

democrats in congress treat other democrats in congress differently than they do the opposition. and republicans do likewise. when is the last time that a republican majority leader named a non-republican to chair a senate committee?

I'll wait.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:49 PM
democrats in congress treat other democrats in congress differently than they do the opposition. and republicans do likewise. when is the last time that a republican majority leader named a non-republican to chair a senate committee?

I'll wait.

So what if the Dems used Sen Lieberman for the last 2 years when it fit their purpose?

Mere details right?

When was the last time any Republcian was openly threatened for speaking his mind on the issues? Only with the Dems, the party of "tolerance"

Dilloduck
07-13-2008, 10:49 PM

I'll wait.

When has there been one who was qualified ?

I'll wait. :laugh2:

retiredman
07-13-2008, 10:50 PM
When was there been one who was qualified ?

I'll wait. :laugh2:

don't be stupid. address the point. Why should Reid give a committee chair to a non-democrat who sides with the republicans?

red states rule
07-13-2008, 10:53 PM
don't be stupid. address the point. Why should Reid give a committee chair to a non-democrat who sides with the republicans?

Facts do get under your thin skin. Reid used Sen Lieberman for the last 2 years when it helps them

Like many others, Joe is learning you can't tell the truth and remain in the good graces of the party leaders - or nuts like you that make up their base

JOe has sided with Republicans on only one issue - the war he wants to win, and the war you want to lose

Yurt
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM

you see, he goes and insults dillo. now if dillo responds in kind, is dillo now part of the "gang?"

retiredman
07-13-2008, 11:05 PM
you see, he goes and insults dillo. now if dillo responds in kind, is dillo now part of the "gang?"

it is a stupid question. Do you really think that dildo was really suggesting that, for example, Sam Nunn was not qualified to be the Senate Armed Services Committee chair during the times when Howard Baker or Bob Dole were majority leaders? It was a stupid question... it was tossed off as a joke line. I called him on it. quit chasing every ambulance on here, yurt.... some folks probably don't need your stellar advocacy.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 11:08 PM
http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/the-socialist-brain-of-a-liberal-democrat.gif

07-13-2008, 11:55 PM
Mr. Liberman is basically a pretty good "Joe". His common sense thinking however does not allign itself with the new wave Democrat (Libocrat). As a result of this he will come out ahead however. Smart Joe!

Obviously, voters in the last elections were "whim" voters. While several conservative seats were lost, the new congress has, in just a bit over it's 100 days of guarenteed change platform, dipped to the lowest approval rating in history. This clearly demonstrates "whim" voting.

Joe is pretty old fashioned in his Democratic beliefs. Actually some of the things he supports fall almost in line with a guy like Mccain who of course if way left of average for a republican. Joe should stay the course, his platform still resonates with common sense democrats (who are disappearing but are still around) and he will find himself still at the top of his party here shortly.

After Mccain dispatches Obama in the election, the college kids, gays, blacks and freebie seekers will lose interest. This will of course mean thaqt by ratio of odds the common sense thinkers will re-emerge. The party will begin to move slightly back toward the center and guys like Joe will once again be a factor and a stronger influence in it's politics. Hopefully this will happen in unison with the 2010 elections and produce more conservative minded folks to run for office and more folks to consider "OTHER" ideas like becoming a member of the Libertarian Party and stop this fooling around and get back to where America is suppose to be.

Let's stop pissing around with these two loser parties who operate off polls, make promises they never intend to keep to get votes and continue to spend like drunken sailors.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN! Make a REAL difference.

I disagree. when the Democrats lose the liberals will become more rabid demanding the party go farther to the left.

07-13-2008, 11:57 PM

allow? Please. you guys desperately need him to. Without Lieberman you dont have control of the Senate.

07-13-2008, 11:58 PM

I hope he does too. It would be amusing to watch Reid make himself the Senate Minority leader.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 05:52 AM
I hope he does too. It would be amusing to watch Reid make himself the Senate Minority leader.

I take it that you do not understand that such a move would happen AFTER the november elections when all polls indicate an increased democratic majority?

red states rule
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
and this from the party that claims to hate racism, and promises to fight it wherever they find it - runs this photo of Sen Joe Lieberman

Of course his Religion has been attacked as well

Dems are the party of racism and anti semitism

http://www.firedoglake.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/4931cdbe-934f-4622-97c7-9629e6b7f8a3.jpg

07-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I take it that you do not understand that such a move would happen AFTER the november elections when all polls indicate an increased democratic majority?

Polls also said Al Gore would defeat Bush easily.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Polls also said Al Gore would defeat Bush easily.

what does that have to do with your lack of understanding regarding the timing of the committee chair stripping by Reid?

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:37 PM
what does that have to do with your lack of understanding regarding the timing of the committee chair stripping by Reid?

It shows Reid may not be able to punish Joe for speaking the truth and putting his country ahead of his party

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:39 PM
It shows Reid may not be able to punish Joe for speaking the truth and putting his country ahead of his party

I think I was asking a question of avatar. why not let him respond, little boy?:lol:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I think I was asking a question of avatar. why not let him respond, little boy?:lol:

Hate to read the truth about your party old man? I understand the truth to you is like a splash of cold water, but that is why Reid is out for Joe

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Hate to read the truth about your party old man? I understand the truth to you is like a splash of cold water, but that is why Reid is out for Joe

my party is doing just fine. Reid won't need Joe after november, so his homeland security committee chair will go to a real democrat.

too bad.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
my party is doing just fine. Reid won't need Joe after november, so his homeland security committee chair will go to a real democrat.

too bad.

So as long as you need him eh? How typical of your party - and you

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:46 PM
So as long as you need him eh? How typical of your party - and you

we certainly don't need faux republicans taking up democratic committee chairs.

again..when how many non-republican committee chairs served under Lott or Dole or Baker? I'll wait for your answer.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:48 PM
we certainly don't need faux republicans taking up democratic committee chairs.

again..when how many non-republican committee chairs served under Lott or Dole or Baker? I'll wait for your answer.

No, you do not need people telling the truth about Iraq, and how the messiah is wrong on defense

It is the kiss of death for any Dem to put his country ahead of his party. You should know that very well

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:51 PM
No, you do not need people telling the truth about Iraq, and how the messiah is wrong on defense

It is the kiss of death for any Dem to put his country ahead of his party. You should know that very well

why can't you answer my question RSR?

He is not a dem anymore...by his own chosing. He changed party affiliation. he deserves to lose the privileges that come with being a member of the majority caucus.

Now... again...how many non-republican senators held committee chairs when Baker or Dole or Lott were senate majority leader? just give me a numerical answer.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
why can't you answer my question RSR?

He is not a dem anymore...by his own chosing. He changed party affiliation. he deserves to lose the privileges that come with being a member of the majority caucus.

Now... again...how many non-republican senators held committee chairs when Baker or Dole or Lott were senate majority leader? just give me a numerical answer.

You just admitted Reid needs him - so much for "principals" of your party. Like so many others, Dems use people, then toss them aside when they no longer need them

I know of no Republican that was cast out because he/she told the truth. With Dems it happened to Sen Lieberman

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:56 PM
You just admitted Reid needs him - so much for "principals" of your party. Like so many others, Dems use people, then toss them aside when they no longer need them

I know of no Republican that was cast out because he/she told the truth. With Dems it happened to Sen Lieberman

you didn't answer my question.

the democrats did not cast Joe out of the party.... he walked away from his party after he lost a primary election.

now... how many non-republicans were committee chairs under Baker, Dole or Lott - or Frist, for that matter?

82Marine89
07-14-2008, 01:56 PM

It's the democrat party. Those folks are anything but democratic.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM

no. we're the democratic party. it's our party...we can name it whatever the fuck we want to:lol:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:01 PM

They are a bunch of hate filled vindictive socialist racists

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:01 PM
no. we're the democratic party. it's our party...we can name it whatever the fuck we want to:lol:

More kind words for the preacher

82Marine89
07-14-2008, 02:02 PM

So you're a member of the "Cocksuckers that want to Destroy America" Party?

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:05 PM

and proud of it

retiredman
07-14-2008, 02:06 PM

why do you feel the need to be initially insulting like that? What did I say to you that would cause you to regress to such a level?

{actually, if the truth be known, I'd like it to be the party that takes all the toys away from the stupid rednecks against their will just to piss them off party}

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:08 PM
why do you feel the need to be initially insulting like that? What did I say to you that would cause you to regress to such a level?

He is trying to talk to you on your level. You complaining about insults is a hoot

82Marine89
07-14-2008, 02:16 PM

{actually, if the truth be known, I'd like it to be the party that takes all the toys away from the stupid rednecks against their will just to piss them off party}

I speak the truth. If you are insulted, you need to go look in a mirror. The dems have done nothing to help this country and everything to hurt it. You should also take note that its those rednecks, republican and democrat, that protect your pampered ass while you live in comfort in this great country. But as you said, you would take our toys away from us against our will. Just goes to show that it is your party that despises the Constitution and all the liberties and freedoms it gives the American people.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:17 PM
I speak the truth. If you are insulted, you need to go look in a mirror. The dems have done nothing to help this country and everything to hurt it. You should also take note that its those rednecks, republican and democrat, that protect your pampered ass while you live in comfort in this great country. But as you said, you would take our toys away from us against our will. Just goes to show that it is your party that despises the Constitution and all the liberties and freedoms it gives the American people.

:clap::clap::clap:

I owe you double rep sir

Again, thank you for your service

emmett
07-14-2008, 02:31 PM

Yes but the PEOPLE of his state did. So, what your saying is that a party should decide everythin, not the people. Hmmm!!!!! Your a communist!

red states rule
07-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Yes but the PEOPLE of his state did. So, what your saying is that a party should decide everythin, not the people. Hmmm!!!!! Your a communist!

The party leaders did during the primaries. Many SD's ignored their votes for Hillary and went with Obama

Look at Fla nd MI. Mi I believe dp not have their votes counted, and Fl voters are only 1/2 a vote

retiredman
07-14-2008, 03:28 PM

of course not. the people get to decide who their senator is. I have no problems with Joe Lieberman, the independent, representing CT in the US Senate. Senate Rules allow the MAJORITY party to name chairs of committees. Lieberman is no longer a member of either party so he should not expect to be in line for any committee chairs that are given out to majority party members. I am not a communist, Emmet, but you seem to have missed civics class in high school.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Just goes to show you that you can dish out the sarcasm but clearly can't take it.... "cocksucker".:lol:

and spare me the patriotic claptrap, jarhead. my ass has never been pampered and I served our country a hell of a lot longer than YOU did.:fu:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Just goes to show you that you can dish out the sarcasm but clearly can't take it.... "cocksucker".:lol:

and spare me the patriotic claptrap, jarhead. my ass has never been pampered and I served our country a hell of a lot longer than YOU did.:fu:

You sure have lost your balls since your "glory days" Must be a requirement of your party these days

retiredman
07-14-2008, 03:39 PM
You sure have lost your balls since your "glory days" Must be a requirement of your party these days
I have lost none of my balls. I still love my country and still support and defend the constitution. It is really despicable that you do not.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 03:41 PM
I have lost none of my balls. I still love my country and still support and defend the constitution. It is really despicable that you do not.

You lost them (if you ever had them) You only love half your country - the Dem half. Your distain for people with a different POV, your hate filled rants, and never ending insults show your true side

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:00 PM
You lost them (if you ever had them) You only love half your country - the Dem half. Your distain for people with a different POV, your hate filled rants, and never ending insults show your true side

actually, I have a great deal of affection for many people with different points of view. My kid brother, who is perhaps my closest friend on earth, is a ultra conservative republican. I have golfing partners who are republicans....my duplicate bridge partner is a republican...I love all my country. I just don't particularly like YOU because you denigrate my patriotism and my service all the time... and you cut and paste stuff ad nauseum, and you use the same tepid limbaugh one liners over and over again, and you NEVER can back up any of your assertions, and you piss on our constitution. Other than that, I am sure you are not anywhere near the vile and obnoxious creature I think you are.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:06 PM
actually, I have a great deal of affection for many people with different points of view. My kid brother, who is perhaps my closest friend on earth, is a ultra conservative republican. I have golfing partners who are republicans....my duplicate bridge partner is a republican...I love all my country. I just don't particularly like YOU because you denigrate my patriotism and my service all the time... and you cut and paste stuff ad nauseum, and you use the same tepid limbaugh one liners over and over again, and you NEVER can back up any of your assertions, and you piss on our constitution. Other than that, I am sure you are not anywhere near the vile and obnoxious creature I think you are.

Oh BS. You showed your true colors many times asshole. From your examples of repsect to death wishes. I do not attack your patriotism - you do have any to attack. You are as worthless as they come, and a waste of human flesh. A useless carbon based lifeform

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh BS. You showed your true colors many times asshole. From your examples of repsect to death wishes. I do not attack your patriotism - you do have any to attack. You are as worthless as they come, and a waste of human flesh. A useless carbon based lifeform

I speak the truth. I have multitudinous republican friends. you are not one of them, however. You are an insulting moronic gadfly.

82Marine89
07-14-2008, 04:08 PM

You weren't being sarcastic so spare me the bullshit story. You were offended at being told the truth. Also, please show me where I mentioned veteran status. It's the 2nd Amendment that I was referring to. Without it, this country would be ripe for an armed invasion, but with it, other countries think twice about trying to fight a country of armed citizens. But as you said, you want to take that right away from us. You don't love this country, you use it to serve your needs.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I speak the truth. I have multitudinous republican friends. you are not one of them, however. You are an insulting moronic gadfly.

You are a serial liar and everyone here knows it. You have zero integrity and zero honor. Your loyalites are to the Dem party and everything else is secondary

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 04:10 PM
why doesn't reid just boot Joe out now? Is it because he's not done using him yet?

I think Joe should caucus with the repubs. His party, democrats, has vanished. It is no more.

He walked away from the party and still got elected to the senate, beating both the repub and lib. So the libs now hate him.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:13 PM
why doesn't reid just boot Joe out now? Is it because he's not done using him yet?

I think Joe should caucus with the repubs. His party, democrats, has vanished. It is no more.

He walked away from the party and still got elected to the senate, beating both the repub and lib. So the libs now hate him.

Joe is the only Dem who speaks the truth about Iraq, and put his country ahead of his aprty

Reid is showing what a hack he is. joe keeps the Dems in power right now - so they have to keep him

Like so many others, when they are done using him, Dems will toss him aside

Kathianne
07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Really, other than WOT, Joe L is a democrat's democrat. He's one of the most liberal members. That doesn't matter, he agreed with GW on one issue.

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Joe is the only Dem who speaks the truth about Iraq, and put his country ahead of his aprty

Reid is showing what a hack he is. joe keeps the Dems in power right now - so they have to keep him

false. Joe is NOT a democrat. why is that so hard to pound into you pointed little head?

I would guess that Joe keeps his chair if he does not speak at the GOP convention....so we'll see how important it is to him.... is it more important than getting some prime time TV time?

Abbey Marie
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Really, other than WOT, Joe L is a democrat's democrat. He's one of the most liberal members. That doesn't matter, he agreed with GW on one issue.

Exactly, Kath.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM

On one issue Joe walked away from the DNC talking points - and the Dems our out for his head

His unforgivable sin was he told the truth about Iraq

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Exactly, Kath.

HE LOST THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY IN HIS OWN STATE!!!!!

HE DECIDED TO DECLARE HIMSELF AN INDEPENDENT AND RUN ANYWAY.

ADIOS :lol:

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:19 PM
On one issue Joe walked away from the DNC talking points - and the Dems our out for his head

His unforgivable sin was he told the truth about Iraq

BULLSHIT. his sin was running as an independent. he is no longer a democrat by his own chosing!!!!!

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:22 PM
BULLSHIT. his sin was running as an independent. he is no longer a democrat by his own chosing!!!!!

Boy do you lie like Hell

The attacks started when Jioe started telling the truth about Iraq. He would travel over there, and hold press confrences on the progress

Dems were seething over this

Give it up - Dems do not like having there own spill the beans about Iraq (or anything else)

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 04:45 PM

He ran as an independent democrat and beat the lib and the repub. He has never changed his views of things. That's why he is condemned by the libs and you.

I hope he does speak at the RNC convention and makes reid publicly denounce him. It's time somebody started pushing back.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:46 PM
He ran as an independent democrat and beat the lib and the repub. He has never changed his views of things. That's why he is condemned by the libs and you.

I hope he does speak at the RNC convention and makes reid publicly denounce him. It's time somebody started pushing back.

I remember how Chris Matthews was foaming at the mouth over Zell Miller and the great speech he gave at the 04 convention

His spit ball comment was priceless

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_t_9d8L70U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_t_9d8L70U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:47 PM

good for him. he is an independent. not a democrat. he certainly does not deserve to keep his chair.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:49 PM
good for him. he is an independent. not a democrat. he certainly does not deserve to keep his chair.

Yea, the fewer Dems speaking the truth - the better

82Marine89
07-14-2008, 04:49 PM
HE LOST THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY IN HIS OWN STATE!!!!!

HE DECIDED TO DECLARE HIMSELF AN INDEPENDENT AND RUN ANYWAY.

ADIOS :lol:

Here's a news flash. He won the general election. What exactly are you saying good bye to?

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Here's a news flash. He won the general election. What exactly are you saying good bye to?

For the slow: I am saying goodbye to Joe Lieberman as a democrat and as a chair of a senate committee.

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya jarhead?:lol:

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Yea, the fewer Dems speaking the truth - the better

he ain't a dem. moron

red states rule
07-14-2008, 04:52 PM
he ain't a dem. moron

That is why he is able to tell the truth - he is not a Dem

You prove that point everyday

retiredman
07-14-2008, 04:54 PM
That is why he is able to tell the truth - he is not a Dem

You prove that point everyday

so you admit that he is not a democrat? then quit calling him one, you idiot!:lol:

red states rule
07-14-2008, 05:01 PM
so you admit that he is not a democrat? then quit calling him one, you idiot!:lol:

He allows the Dems to keep their power, and votes with them n most issues

The first rule for Dems is to lie constantly and about everything

A lesson you eanred well

retiredman
07-14-2008, 05:03 PM
He allows the Dems to keep their power, and votes with them n most issues

The first rule for Dems is to lie constantly and about everything

A lesson you eanred well

he is not a dem. you admitted it. quit calling him one.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 05:05 PM
he is not a dem. you admitted it. quit calling him one.

He is a life long Dem just like you

Joe refuses to lie on the issues - unlike you

Joe wil not put his party ahead of his country - unlike you

Joe is still a Dem despite the treatment he is getting

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Joe is a democrat.

mfm is a liberal.

There is a difference.

Joe is needed to keep a senate majority, that's the only reason he has a chair. He needs to walk away from them and screw up their majority.

Yurt
07-14-2008, 05:37 PM
For the slow: I am saying goodbye to Joe Lieberman as a democrat and as a chair of a senate committee.

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya jarhead?:lol:

you see martin, mfm starts crap with just about everyone on the board

that is the truth

emmett
07-14-2008, 08:58 PM

Oooh!!! Not so sir, "Givemhell" Zell was also a Democrat (and still is), he broke ranks last time. We all remember that fiery speech. It was great! Spoken by a true Southern Conservative Democrat. Governor / Senator Miller, whatever you want to call him, we call him Zell, is a patriot and one of the true common sense politicians of our time. He would make a better president than anyone who has ran this time, last time or before that.

After he had served as Governor and retired, he was sitting at home, preparing for his lifelong dream of teaching at Young-Harris College again. An afternoon phone call came from the then Governor Roy Barnes, a fellow democrat who asked Zell Miller to fill the term of REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Coverdell upon his death. He replied, "yes sir." He was re-elected to the seat for another term

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:13 PM
you see martin, mfm starts crap with just about everyone on the board

that is the truth

I didn't "start" this at all.

THAT is the truth, but you would never notice that...

but I am sure that martin will still be your buddy...

you make such good points, I am sure he will like you more than me.... you will win the martin popularity contest. congratulations!!! Yea Yurt!

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Joe is a democrat.

mfm is a liberal.

There is a difference.

Joe is needed to keep a senate majority, that's the only reason he has a chair. He needs to walk away from them and screw up their majority.

no.

joe is an independent. He decided not to be a democrat when he gave the finger to the democrats in CT.

and joe doesn't have the cojones to do that. power corrupts. he loves the chair and the power..... I hope he enjoys what's left of a short ride.

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 09:20 PM

you make such good points, I am sure he will like you more than me.... you will win the martin popularity contest. congratulations!!! Yea Yurt!

Um, im making a huge effort to be your friend, though thats not why i have defended you lately, bottom line: there is no popularity contest: i offer the olive branch of peace and friendship.

I would be honored if you accept, as i do respect your posting/debating skills

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 09:22 PM
for the record, i never said this, but i do like your avatar and find it very patriotic

retiredman
07-14-2008, 09:24 PM
oooo yurt... danger danger!!! you'd better find a more patriotic avatar! hurry!!! martin may be slipping away!:lol:

martin: thanks. I like it. Climbing Cheops with George Casey was one of THE most memorable events in my life - bar none!

Kathianne
07-14-2008, 11:06 PM
oooo yurt... danger danger!!! you'd better find a more patriotic avatar! hurry!!! martin may be slipping away!:lol:

martin: thanks. I like it. Climbing Cheops with George Casey was one of THE most memorable events in my life - bar none!

bump

retiredman
07-14-2008, 11:18 PM
bump

bump again for the geeky hall monitor!:lol:

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
well you are a great patriot, i just wish rsr would cool it a bit with the insult missiles

retiredman
07-14-2008, 11:28 PM
well you are a great patriot, i just wish rsr would cool it a bit with the insult missiles

thank you martin...

I don't see much chance in RSR changing his MO....he is kind of a broken record when it comes to me

but please don't neglect yurt... he has been trying so hard to curry your favor (perhaps he sees some sort of liability lawsuit in your future and wants to glom onto it) but for whatever reason, he would certainly appreciate your positive feedback most desperately!

Yurt
07-14-2008, 11:34 PM
bump

there is nothing to say to mfm. he is lying as usual about me currying favor with martin. i merely point out mfm's bullshit that martin overlooks in attempts to get martin to understand that no one is "ganging" up on mfm, he starts crap with just about everyone on this board. mfm knows i speak the truth, so he has to make stuff up. for instance, mfm ignores that i chastized martin for insulting gabby yesterday, the very day he tells me not to insult mfm.

he is a liar and its getting old

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 11:38 PM
I dont remember exactly saying dont insult him, I was making a broader point, that i dont like to see multiple flaming against one person. Now, if what you say is true, and mfm is starting stuff with you as say, of course you have the right to respond in kind.

I simply dont have the energy to go through dozens of posts to sort this out. Im really just trying to stay out of it.

there is nothing to say to mfm. he is lying as usual about me currying favor with martin. i merely point out mfm's bullshit that martin overlooks in attempts to get martin to understand that no one is "ganging" up on mfm, he starts crap with just about everyone on this board. mfm knows i speak the truth, so he has to make stuff up. for instance, mfm ignores that i chastized martin for insulting gabby yesterday, the very day he tells me not to insult mfm.

he is a liar and its getting old

Yurt
07-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I dont remember exactly saying dont insult him, I was making a broader point, that i dont like to see multiple flaming against one person. Now, if what you say is true, and mfm is starting stuff with you as say, of course you have the right to respond in kind.

I simply dont have the energy to go through dozens of posts to sort this out. Im really just trying to stay out of it.

:clap: you had better try harder

retiredman
07-15-2008, 06:32 AM

martin. I have no desire to "start stuff" with "Mr. All Class" Yurt. He's your guy and that's fine with me. I would love to talk issues with anyone and everyone, but you know as well as I do that "all class" and your other best buddy have no desire to participate.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:35 AM
martin. I have no desire to "start stuff" with "Mr. All Class" Yurt. He's your guy and that's fine with me. I would love to talk issues with anyone and everyone, but you know as well as I do that "all class" and your other best buddy have no desire to participate.

http://www.caddylakgraffix.com/images/Wholesale/Wholesale_Problems001.jpg

retiredman
07-15-2008, 06:42 AM
another new morning, another reposting of stupid cartoons by the man incapable of debating his way out of a wet paper bag!:lol:

time for some newsbuster and limbaugh one liners any second now!

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:45 AM
another new morning, another reposting of stupid cartoons by the man incapable of debating his way out of a wet paper bag!:lol:

time for some newsbuster and limbaugh one liners any second now!

It was the only appropriate response to your post. I am sure many others will have the same reponse

retiredman
07-15-2008, 06:53 AM
It was the only appropriate response to your post. I am sure many others will have the same reponse

you would NEVER respond to a call from me for honest debate. you are only capable of cut and paste, repetitive oneliners and insults. that is your entire toolbag.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:58 AM
you would NEVER respond to a call from me for honest debate. you are only capable of cut and paste, repetitive oneliners and insults. that is your entire toolbag.

I do debate.You have a short fuse, hate facts, lash out with insults, ask off the wall questions, and when all else fails you meltdown into pure rage

You are a lost cause, and a total liberal hack who long ago showed the double life you lead

retiredman
07-15-2008, 07:01 AM
I do debate.You have a short fuse, hate facts, lash out with insults, ask off the wall questions, and when all else fails you meltdown into pure rage

You are a lost cause, and a total liberal hack who long ago showed the double life you lead

this entire post is proof of your refusal to debate the issues and rely, instead, solely upon insults.

Tell me again how Lieberman is a democrat!:laugh2:

red states rule
07-15-2008, 07:03 AM
this entire post is proof of your refusal to debate the issues and rely, instead, solely upon insults.

Tell me again how Lieberman is a democrat!:laugh2:

The moment Joe spoke the truth, his party turned on him. Much like you do here when anyone confronts you with the truth and facts

retiredman
07-15-2008, 07:04 AM
The moment Joe spoke the truth, his party turned on him. Much like you do here when anyone confronts you with the truth and facts

facts: the title of this thread is erroneous. Lieberman cannot be kicked out of a party he himself left voluntarily.

Joe Lieberman is not a democrat.

facts scare you, don't they?

red states rule
07-15-2008, 07:06 AM
facts: the title of this thread is erroneous. Lieberman cannot be kicked out of a party he himself left voluntarily.

Joe Lieberman is not a democrat.

facts scare you, don't they?

Joe is a life long Dem - you are life long hack

Joe speaks the truth about ONE issue and his aprty turns on him

Hacks like you and Reid put their party ahead of their country.

Reid uses Joe know to secure Dems power which is the ONLY thing that matters to hacks

What goes around comes around. Joe has balls something you lost along time ago

retiredman
07-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Joe is a life long Dem - you are life long hack

Joe speaks the truth about ONE issue and his aprty turns on him

Hacks like you and Reid put their party ahead of their country.

Reid uses Joe know to secure Dems power which is the ONLY thing that matters to hacks

What goes around comes around. Joe has balls something you lost along time ago

fact: Joe Lieberman is NOT a democrat. He is a registered independent.

and let's keep the discussion about lieberman and leave my testicles out of the discussion.

Yurt
07-15-2008, 09:06 AM
fact: Joe Lieberman is NOT a democrat. He is a registered independent.

and let's keep the discussion about lieberman and leave my testicles out of the discussion.

but he still won the majority of dem voters in CT :lmao:

red states rule
07-15-2008, 09:11 AM
but he still won the majority of dem voters in CT :lmao:

and is still respected by Dems that put their country ahead of the Dem party

Which leaves MFM out of the equation

retiredman
07-15-2008, 11:50 AM
but he still won the majority of dem voters in CT

LIAR

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/CT/S/01/index.html

Vote by party ID
Democrat

Lamont 65%
Lieberman 33%
Schlesinger 2%

:lmao:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 12:03 PM
and is still respected by Dems that put their country ahead of the Dem party

Which leaves MFM out of the equation

gratuitous insults. Is that really all you have?

I respect Joe Lieberman. I just don't think he should be afforded any of the benefits of being in a democratic majority given the fact that he thumbed his nose at the will of the democrats in his state.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 12:06 PM
gratuitous insults. Is that really all you have?

I respect Joe Lieberman. I just don't think he should be afforded any of the benefits of being in a democratic majority given the fact that he thumbed his nose at the will of the democrats in his state.

Yea, the typical kind of "respect" you have the habit of showing people :rolleyes:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Yea, the typical kind of "respect" you have the habit of showing people :rolleyes:

I certainly have no respect for you, but that does not stop me from trying to engage you in debate. You refuse and continue to ONLY insult...clearly as a way of avoiding debate with me. You have NEVER been able to use your own words to articulate any of your positions or defend them...I don't know why I should expect anything different from you today...but hope springs eternal!

red states rule
07-15-2008, 12:24 PM
I certainly have no respect for you, but that does not stop me from trying to engage you in debate. You refuse and continue to ONLY insult...clearly as a way of avoiding debate with me. You have NEVER been able to use your own words to articulate any of your positions or defend them...I don't know why I should expect anything different from you today...but hope springs eternal!

Yea, like telling people to get a room, how people should be shot, and all the other examples of the respect you show

Again, I would to see your flock read your respectful posts. I am sure they would be enlightened on the real character (or lack thereof) of their preacher

Yurt
07-15-2008, 01:37 PM
LIAR

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/CT/S/01/index.html

Vote by party ID
Democrat

Lamont 65%
Lieberman 33%
Schlesinger 2%

:lmao:

i thought he did, i was wrong...but that doesn't make me a liar :poke:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 01:40 PM
i thought he did, i was wrong...but that doesn't make me a liar

sure it does...according to YOUR way of thinking....go back and look how many times you have called ME a liar, you little whiny prick. If you don't LIKE having your integrity questioned, don't do it to others.

Now...not only are you a liar, but you're a fucking hypocrite as well!

OH.... I forgot: :lmao: :poke:

red states rule
07-15-2008, 01:42 PM
sure it does...according to YOUR way of thinking....go back and look how many times you have called ME a liar, you little whiny prick. If you don't LIKE having your integrity questioned, don't do it to others.

Now...not only are you a liar, but you're a fucking hypocrite as well!

OH.... I forgot: :lmao: :poke:

You have been proven to be a serial liar - Yurt has never been busted for lying

Rant on old man

Yurt
07-15-2008, 01:46 PM
You have been proven to be a serial liar - Yurt has never been busted for lying

Rant on old man

exactly. when i'm wrong, i admit it. mfm does not. his post is all lies and insults, yet he claims he only attacks...what in my post caused him to attack? nothing.

when i say he is lying, it is the truth, not when he says something he thought was right and then later recants. typical lies...

red states rule
07-15-2008, 01:54 PM
exactly. when i'm wrong, i admit it. mfm does not. his post is all lies and insults, yet he claims he only attacks...what in my post caused him to attack? nothing.

when i say he is lying, it is the truth, not when he says something he thought was right and then later recants. typical lies...

MFM is never wrong - just ask him
:laugh2:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Yurt has never been busted for lying

what do you mean? I just did. He said that Lieberman got a majority of the democrat's votes in the CT election. That is a lie. He is a liar.

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 02:09 PM
youre all liars, now shut the fuck up :laugh2:

sorry i just had to do it :coffee:

disclaimer: that was a joke

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:09 PM

I am always in attack mode with you because you broke our truce. open hostilities exist. deal with it. and as I have said, I don't lie and your calling me a liar is not making this little tiff go away anytime soon.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:11 PM
I am always in attack mode with you because you broke our truce. open hostilities exist. deal with it. and as I have said, I don't lie and your calling me a liar is not making this little tiff go away anytime soon.

Your natural state is attack mode. You could have given Jack the Ripper lessons in attacking :laugh2:

You are the biggest liar here, and you have earned that title

Yurt
07-15-2008, 02:13 PM

there it is, mfm thinks i broke some truce and though i have explained to him and he admitted that saying "intellectual dishonest" is NOT always calling someone a liar...and i certainly wasn't calling him a liar and he knows it, that is why he never said anything about it until i told him he broke the truce by calling me an outright liar. so no matter what i do, from here on out he is going to attack me. what a facking pussy ...you're how old?

:clap:

and you're obviously a moron if you think being mistaken is the same as a liar...

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:16 PM
there it is, mfm thinks i broke some truce and though i have explained to him and he admitted that saying "intellectual dishonest" is NOT always calling someone a liar...and i certainly wasn't calling him a liar and he knows it, that is why he never said anything about it until i told him he broke the truce by calling me an outright liar. so no matter what i do, from here on out he is going to attack me.

so no matter what you do here on out? hardly. you could try being nice and apologizing for continually calling me a liar.... and then you would see that I would be nice to you in return. it really is that simple, but we both know that you are not interested in that at all.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:18 PM
so no matter what you do here on out? hardly. you could try being nice and apologizing for continually calling me a liar.... and then you would see that I would be nice to you in return. it really is that simple, but we both know that you are not interested in that at all.

Mostly because you are a liar. You must be willing to accept the truth (pun intended)

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Mostly because you are a liar. You must be willing to accept the truth (pun intended)

I am not a liar. and if you'd ever stand up and debate with your own words and defend your own silly assertions or admit when you have misspoke, and quit questioning my patriotism because I BELIEVE in the oath that I took as a commissioned officer and believe that our military should follow it and our country should hold fast to our constitution... you and I might be able to trun some cyberswords into plowshares. I will continue to remain hopeful.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM
I am not a liar. and if you'd ever stand up and debate with your own words and defend your own silly assertions or admit when you have misspoke, and quit questioning my patriotism because I BELIEVE in the oath that I took as a commissioned officer and believe that our military should follow it and our country should hold fast to our constitution... you and I might be able to trun some cyberswords into plowshares. I will continue to remain hopeful.

The victim is usually the last one to know. Perhaps one day you will learn the truth (pun intended)

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:28 PM
The victim is usually the last one to know. Perhaps one day you will learn the truth (pun intended)

that doesn't make any sense. Did you read what I wrote? Did you comprehend it? If so...explain, in your own words, what this pun filled reply is supposed to mean.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
that doesn't make any sense. Did you read what I wrote? Did you comprehend it? If so...explain, in your own words, what this pun filled reply is supposed to mean.

Being the serial liar you are, it is natrual you lie about your lying

The victims are usually the last to know they have a problem

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Being the serial liar you are, it is natrual you lie about your lying

The victims are usually the last to know they have a problem

you clearly did not read what I wrote. I don't lie. I try very hard to be truthful at all times... but you call anyone who disagrees with you a traitor and a liar... or unpatriotic... the words don't even have any real meaning anymore...they are just RSR epithets.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:40 PM
you clearly did not read what I wrote. I don't lie. I try very hard to be truthful at all times... but you call anyone who disagrees with you a traitor and a liar... or unpatriotic... the words don't even have any real meaning anymore...they are just RSR epithets.

Keep tossing out the whoppers MFM. Nobody will take the title away from the Lyin King :laugh2:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Keep tossing out the whoppers MFM. Nobody will take the title away from the Lyin King :laugh2:

not a whopper. the truth. but as I said, all you can do is insult. I do my share of insults to those who insult me, but I can also defend my own positions with my own words.... you can't.

Yurt
07-15-2008, 02:44 PM

you kept on about how i insulted your father even after i told you that i clearly did not...yet later you admitted that you knew i was not insulting your father.

that is a lie

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:46 PM
you kept on about how i insulted your father even after i told you that i clearly did not...yet later you admitted that you knew i was not insulting your father.

that is a lie

It is a habit with him, isn't it?

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:47 PM

that is a lie

stop it. I call you an ambulance chaser too, but we both know that you are not smart enough for personal injury cases..... it was a way of getting under your skin.... the way you do when you purposely call ME a liar when you know how much I dislike it.

Like I said... you know how to end this thing...but you don't want to. You love pushing my buttons and I will continue to push yours.

Yurt
07-15-2008, 02:50 PM
stop it. I call you an ambulance chaser too, but we both know that you are not smart enough for personal injury cases..... it was a way of getting under your skin.... the way you do when you purposely call ME a liar when you know how much I dislike it.

Like I said... you know how to end this thing...but you don't want to. You love pushing my buttons and I will continue to push yours.

bullshit, you kept ragging on about in the cage...you even called me a liar over it. that is why you made the thread apologizing for it. you can't even keep up with your own lies.

oh, and keep up the insults "preacher" it is all you have

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:53 PM
bullshit, you kept ragging on about in the cage...you even called me a liar over it. that is why you made the thread apologizing for it. you can't even keep up with your own lies.

oh, and keep up the insults "preacher" it is all you have

I made a thread about it in a sincere effort to make nice with you, young fella.

Which is way more than you have ever done.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:54 PM
I made a thread about it in a sincere effort to make nice with you, young fella.

Yea, Hitler made a "sincere effort" to be nice as well

Yurt
07-15-2008, 02:56 PM

you lied about me insulting your father = fact

retiredman
07-15-2008, 02:57 PM
you lied about me insulting your father = fact

I exaggerated my outrage at a comment you made about my dad in order to get under YOUR skin.

and then I apologized for doing so.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I exaggerated my outrage at a comment you made about my dad in order to get under YOUR skin.

No you lied as usual. But that is really nothiong new for a scumbag like you

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:00 PM
there is a steel cage for a reason, take your crap there.

sheesh....

that goes for all of you :poke:

retiredman
07-15-2008, 03:01 PM

sheesh....

are you a moderator?

if so...move it yourself.

if not, STFU
or go whine to one.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM

sheesh....

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2008/04/nope-cat.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Fuck You :coffee:

Im entitled to my opinion, and if you or yurt, or rsr dont like it, you can go fuck yourselves :finger3:

are you a moderator?

if so...move it yourself.

if not, STFU
or go whine to one.

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:04 PM
hahahahahaha

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2008/04/nope-cat.jpg

red states rule
07-15-2008, 03:06 PM
what the hell is that?

I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2008/01/psycobatcat.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:06 PM
awww I just wanna pet him

I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2008/01/psycobatcat.jpg

red states rule
07-15-2008, 03:16 PM
awww I just wanna pet him

and here is their response Martin

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2007/10/ww2-cat.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:17 PM
is that a female cat in heat? :laugh2:

and here is their response Martin

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2007/10/ww2-cat.jpg

red states rule
07-15-2008, 03:19 PM
is that a female cat in heat? :laugh2:

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2007/10/tongue-kitty.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 03:21 PM
awwwww.

:salute:

http://funny-cats.girldir.com/kittens/2007/10/tongue-kitty.jpg

Yurt
07-15-2008, 03:55 PM

another lie, you expressly said i insulted your father ... i said i did not, you kept saying i did:

Like I said, you impugned my Dad's legal prowess.

its all here

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13874&highlight=insult+father&page=3