PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi to Bush: Bail MY ass out !!

namvet
07-13-2008, 12:08 PM
the court jester wants Bush to release national oil reserves in hopes of a fix to high gas prices. the national reserves are saved for national disasters and the miltary.
and where's the cure ??? its sitting under her fat ass !!!!

link (link)

http://www.healthstones.com/knights_and_dragons_store/schleich_world_of_knights/schleich_courtiers/schleich_court_jester/schleich_court_jester.jpg

gabosaurus
07-13-2008, 12:13 PM
The Bush administration IS a national disaster.

namvet
07-13-2008, 12:28 PM
the gabosaurus family gene

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Pictures/head_up_ass.jpg

red states rule
07-13-2008, 12:29 PM
The Bush administration IS a national disaster.

Gabby, I will make sure a scratching post is delivered to you on 1/20/2009

namvet
07-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Gabby, I will make sure a scratching post is delivered to you on 1/20/2009

gotta pull its head out of its ass first. got a crowbar????

red states rule
07-13-2008, 12:33 PM
gotta pull its head out of its ass first. got a crowbar????

With Gabby, you will need more heavy equipment.

For a person that claims to be a shrink who helps people with their emotional problems, seems she is on the wrong end of the couch

namvet
07-13-2008, 12:40 PM
With Gabby, you will need more heavy equipment.

For a person that claims to be a shrink who helps people with their emotional problems, seems she is on the wrong end of the couch

she helps HUMANS with emotional problems ???? no wonder the world is so fucked up.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 12:42 PM
she helps HUMANS with emotional problems ???? no wonder the world is so fucked up.

You know how it goes, those who can't - teach

namvet
07-13-2008, 12:44 PM
You know how it goes, those who can't - teach

I do hope Osama attends. but he carrys a chicken switch all the time.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 01:13 PM
I do hope Osama attends. but he carrys a chicken switch all the time.

That would give Gabby the chance to prove one of the liberal talking points. If we sit down and talk to our enemies, they will stop hating us

I hope Gabby looks good in a burka, and would enjoy her life as a second class citizen

namvet
07-13-2008, 01:21 PM
That would give Gabby the chance to prove one of the liberal talking points. If we sit down and talk to our enemies, they will stop hating us

I hope Gabby looks good in a burka, and would enjoy her life as a second class citizen

you notice gabbass is gone???? hit and run NO DEBATE she'll be a 2nd class slave. if they let her live.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 01:25 PM
you notice gabbass is gone???? hit and run NO DEBATE she'll be a 2nd class slave. if they let her live.

She took lessons from Bully. He is a human road runner

Back to the topic - why are Dems so opposed to drilling, building more refineries and nuclear plants, and using more coal?

Are the afraid those steps would lower the cost of oil, and put America on the road to energy independence? After all, I believe Dems would much rather have high energy prices and the issue, then actually solving the problem

namvet
07-13-2008, 01:30 PM
She took lessons from Bully. He is a human road runner

Back to the topic - why are Dems so opposed to drilling, building more refineries and nuclear plants, and using more coal?

Are the afraid those steps would lower the cost of oil, and put America on the road to energy independence? After all, I believe Dems would much rather have high energy prices and the issue, then actually solving the problem

that's my take. and the voters are gonna dump em all in NOV unless they turn it completely around. and these same voter or non voters are all over their ass about it right now. hence the reason Pelosi is saying bail my ass out. fuck em. their on their own. fish or cut bait

namvet
07-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Federal Judge Blocks Oil Drilling in Michigan Forest

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. — A federal judge has overturned a decision by the U.S. Forest Service to allow oil and gas drilling near a forest and a river in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula.

U.S. District Judge David Lawson of Detroit ruled Thursday the agency had acted "arbitrarily and capriciously" in 2005 by giving Savoy Energy LP of Traverse City a permit to drill an exploratory well near the Au Sable River's south branch.

source (source)

U.S. District Judge David Lawson:

David M. Lawson is a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. He was nominated by President Bill Clinton on August 5, 1999 and was confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate on May 23, 2000.

another anti american liberal.

April15
07-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Perhaps you have missed that Bush has vetoed every bill passed by this congress except those written to his command. The people of this nation know what is going on and the November vote will reflect the change.

namvet
07-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Perhaps you have missed that Bush has vetoed every bill passed by this congress except those written to his command. The people of this nation know what is going on and the November vote will reflect the change.

and the dems promised to end the war if elected. refuse to allow drilling at home. sorry i see it the other way around. no dems in nov. and they knew going into office that Bush would veto. they lied

April15
07-13-2008, 02:27 PM
and the dems promised to end the war if elected. refuse to allow drilling at home. sorry i see it the other way around. no dems in nov. and they knew going into office that Bush would veto. they liedNovember will tell!

namvet
07-13-2008, 02:41 PM
November will tell!

I can't wait !!!

retiredman
07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
and the dems promised to end the war if elected. refuse to allow drilling at home. sorry i see it the other way around. no dems in nov. and they knew going into office that Bush would veto. they lied

odd... the rest of the country sees it a bit differently.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/congressional_ballot/generic_congressional_ballot

Classact
07-13-2008, 02:49 PM
November will tell!In November if the Demwits are still refusing to drill here and drill now they will become extinct or become an endangered species like those that block drilling now. Every state will increase state taxes to cover the high costs of gas on running school buses and government... the first heating bills will be coming in that cancel Christmas... Democrats and Obama saying ride a bike to the solar panel factory and put on a sweater and things will get better in about three decades will be ran out of town on a rail... high food costs, heating and all they can say is dirty oil hurts the environment and makes us sick... Democrats with trial lawyers and environmentalist that protect gay dung beetles on the endangered species list rather than the American people will pay!

namvet
07-13-2008, 02:56 PM
In November if the Demwits are still refusing to drill here and drill now they will become extinct or become an endangered species like those that block drilling now. Every state will increase state taxes to cover the high costs of gas on running school buses and government... the first heating bills will be coming in that cancel Christmas... Democrats and Obama saying ride a bike to the solar panel factory and put on a sweater and things will get better in about three decades will be ran out of town on a rail... high food costs, heating and all they can say is dirty oil hurts the environment and makes us sick... Democrats with trial lawyers and environmentalist that protect gay dung beetles on the endangered species list rather than the American people will pay!

right on. and the war protesters are now at the doors and offices of democraps.
their manufactured oil crisis has already is shut down school days/hours. as they can't afford gas for the buses the dems are rich. they can afford 50 bucks a gallon. screw America.

glockmail
07-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Personally I've heard a lot of complaining but the roads are still crowded and everyone's driving too fast. That tells me that the cost isn't high enough for people to get pissed off to learn why the facts about supply and demand. Most are still blaming "big oil" and "speculators" instead of the root causes, which are enviro-nuts, Liberal politicians and spineless Republicans.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Personally I've heard a lot of complaining but the roads are still crowded and everyone's driving too fast. That tells me that the cost isn't high enough for people to get pissed off to learn why the facts about supply and demand. Most are still blaming "big oil" and "speculators" instead of the root causes, which are enviro-nuts, Liberal politicians and spineless Republicans.

Restaurants are packed, movies are doing OK at the box office, and the local Wal Mart is always crowded

Now some Dems are talking about off shore drilling which is sure to piss off the Daily Kos nuts and the enviro wackos

With less then 4 months to go, Dems are fliping and floping - following the footsteps of their messiah

April15
07-13-2008, 05:32 PM
In November if the Demwits are still refusing to drill here and drill now they will become extinct or become an endangered species like those that block drilling now. Every state will increase state taxes to cover the high costs of gas on running school buses and government... the first heating bills will be coming in that cancel Christmas... Democrats and Obama saying ride a bike to the solar panel factory and put on a sweater and things will get better in about three decades will be ran out of town on a rail... high food costs, heating and all they can say is dirty oil hurts the environment and makes us sick... Democrats with trial lawyers and environmentalist that protect gay dung beetles on the endangered species list rather than the American people will pay!

With oil companies holding leases in several states covering many square miles that they refuse to drill on even though their geologists tell them oil is there I can not see letting them drill elsewhere.

April15
07-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Personally I've heard a lot of complaining but the roads are still crowded and everyone's driving too fast. That tells me that the cost isn't high enough for people to get pissed off to learn why the facts about supply and demand. Most are still blaming "big oil" and "speculators" instead of the root causes, which are enviro-nuts, Liberal politicians and spineless Republicans.The roads are not crowded here but speeding still continues.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 05:35 PM
With oil companies holding leases in several states covering many square miles that they refuse to drill on even though their geologists tell them oil is there I can not see letting them drill elsewhere.

It is always nice to hear libs rant how they know more about drilling ans where the huge oil reserves are - then the oil companies and the geologists

I do not hear the kook left and enviro wackos whining that Cuba is drilling in the Gulf - only the US is banned from doing so

April15
07-13-2008, 05:42 PM
It is always nice to hear libs rant how they know more about drilling ans where the huge oil reserves are - then the oil companies and the geologists

I do not hear the kook left and enviro wackos whining that Cuba is drilling in the Gulf - only the US is banned from doing soThe oil cos know and refuse to drill.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 05:44 PM
The oil cos know and refuse to drill.

Only about 65% of the oil and natural gas reserves are off limits to exploration. But don't worry, the yellow streak down the backs of Dems is growing, and they may flip flop on their opposition to off shore drilling

They might as well follow in the messiah's footstep and waffle along with him

April15
07-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Simply sign up to receive the FREE Energy and Capital daily e-letter to get our new Bakken Oil research report... absolutely FREE:

The Bakken Oil Formation:
Welcome to the Next Oil Boom
Your e-mail address:
(Must be valid, will be verified)

July 13th, 2008
The U.S. Geological Survey just published its official results of a groundbreaking study.

Its report confirmed a massive oil reserve in an area the locals have nicknamed the "Bakken," which stretches across North Dakota, Montana and southeastern Saskatchewan.

The new USGS study estimates a whopping 3.65 billion barrels of oil in the Bakken... but here's what they didn't mention:

The reported 3.65 billion barrels of oil mean estimate is for 'undiscovered' oil only, and doesn't include known oil, such as reserves.

In fact, the study reports a 25-fold increase in the amount of oil that can be recovered... compared to the agency's estimate back in 1995.

Discovered over 50 years ago, the Bakken deposit--once impossible to extract--is now being hailed as the single largest oil find in US history.

That's because, today, thanks to breakthrough drilling techniques like horizontal drilling, the Bakken's oil shales can be extracted relatively cheaply.

When that happens, this light, sweet oil will cost Americans just $16 per barrel!

The next oil boom is already upon us.

- Brian Hicks, Founder & Managing Editor, Energy and Capital

© 2008 - present - Energy and Capital
Energy and Capital is published by Angel Publishing, 1012 Morton St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Now shut the fuck up!

red states rule
07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
The U.S.' Untapped Oil Bounty
There's enough oil to power the nation for three centuries without OPEC's help -- IF we're willing to go after it.
By Jim Ostroff, Associate Editor, The Kiplinger Letter

June 30, 2008

snip

Here's a look at some of the largest untapped reserves.

Oil shales: Oil extracted from shale fields represents the mother lode of untapped reserves, at about 1.5 trillion barrels -- or 200 years worth of supply at current usage levels. Roughly two-thirds of the U.S.'s oil shale fields in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah are in federally-protected areas and closed to development. In addition, getting the oil out of the rock is a challenge, requiring cooking or chemical treatment of rock located as much as half a mile under the earth's surface.

To make oil shale production economically worthwhile, crude oil prices must remain above $50 a barrel for a protracted period. Given the outlook for continued high prices, oil companies such as ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell Inc., EGL Resources, Brazil's Petrobras and others are gearing up pilot projects on nonfederal lands. The potential is to produce 1 million barrels of oil a day within a decade from lands currently open -- and several times that amount if the lawmakers give the green light to development of lands now off-limits.

Tar sands: Around 75 billion barrels of oil could come from tar sands, similar to Canadian fields, which now churn out a million barrels a day. The sands are located predominantly in Utah, Alaska, Texas and California, as well as in Alabama and Kentucky on federal and state lands that, by laws and administrative orders, are closed to mineral and petroleum development.
The outer continental shelf (OCS): Something in the neighborhood of 90 billion barrels of oil sit beneath the ocean bed 50 to 100 miles off the Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf coasts. Presidential bans and congressional prohibitions have put the tracts off-limits to oil company exploration at least until 2012, although there's a chance that Congress may lift the moratorium before then. In recent months, several key policymakers, including GOP presidential candidate John McCain and Florida Governor Charles Crist Jr. (R), have reversed their positions on drilling in the OCS. Crist's change of mind may signal a new trend. Concern about potential damage to his state's beaches and Florida's critical tourism industry had dictated his opposition to drilling off the state's coasts. But the state's growing budget woes -- and the prospect of capturing some cash from off-shore leasing -- is proving alluring.

The Bakken Play: With up to 100 billion barrels of oil, the reserves locked under rocks buried a mile or more beneath Montana and Saskatchewan, Canada, are more than twice the size of Alaskan's entire oil cache. New drilling and oil recovery technologies are overcoming production obstacles and petroleum companies are rushing to stake their claims. Marathon Oil recently acquired about 200,000 acres in the area and will drill about 300 oil wells within five years. Brigham Exploration and Crescent Point Energy Trust also want a piece of the action. EOG Resources alone figures it can produce 80 million barrels of oil from its Bakken field. But It will take at least five years before the oil starts flowing in large volumes.
The Alaska National Wildlife Refuge: About 10 billion barrels of oil are locked away here, with little possibility that federal lawmakers will open the door.

http://www.kiplinger.com/businessresource/forecast/archive/The_U.S._s_Untapped_Bounty_080630.html

glockmail
07-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Only about 65% of the oil and natural gas reserves are off limits to exploration. But don't worry, the yellow streak down the backs of Dems is growing, and they may flip flop on their opposition to off shore drilling

They might as well follow in the messiah's footstep and waffle along with him

As public opinion moves right on this issue and more Dems flip it will be interesting to see what their "leader" does. :lol:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 06:20 PM
As public opinion moves right on this issue and more Dems flip it will be interesting to see what their "leader" does. :lol:

Well the messiah has fliped on the gun issue, public financing, FISA bill, and ending the war on day one

Why not going down the flip flop road and support off shore drilling? It woould be so much fun watching the followers of the messiah either dunp him, or spin for him

07-13-2008, 08:44 PM

It's the President's job to veto bad legislation. Provide him with something decent and he will sign it.

retiredman
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
It's the President's job to veto bad legislation. Provide him with something decent and he will sign it.

my guess is that we'll keep sending him the stuff that Americans want us to pass and he'll keep vetoing it... and McCain will keep voting to sustain his vetoes...which will just cause Americans to vote in Obama AND more democrats to the House and the Senate so that we'll be able to send Obama a shitload of legislation that HE WILL sign.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM

The believe the bills he vetoed had surrender dates for the troops in Iarq, and/or tax increases

I am glad he sent them back

retiredman
07-13-2008, 09:08 PM
The believe the bills he vetoed had surrender dates for the troops in Iarq, and/or tax increases

I am glad he sent them back

and so am I.:dance:

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:12 PM
and so am I.:dance:

We all know you support surrender, and the rape of all taxpayers and businesses

glockmail
07-13-2008, 09:15 PM
It's the President's job to veto bad legislation. Provide him with something decent and he will sign it. As I recall during his first term he didn't veto anything- big mistake. At least he's figured out that you can't work with Democrats now- you can only shut them up.

Sitarro
07-13-2008, 09:43 PM

Links to the geologists stating there is oil under those leases? Or are you just parroting the ignorant crap your party has instructed all of you to regurgitate over and over until it sticks? It's not sticking, nobody with any sense believes that the Democrats know anything about the science behind drilling or the creating and use of energy. Just because leases have been acquired doesn't mean that there is a viable amount of oil under them to justify the enormous expense of getting it out of the ground..... why is that so hard for you clowns to understand?

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Links to the geologists stating there is oil under those leases? Or are you just parroting the ignorant crap your party has instructed all of you to regurgitate over and over until it sticks? It's not sticking, nobody with any sense believes that the Democrats know anything about the science behind drilling or the creating and use of energy. Just because leases have been acquired doesn't mean that there is a viable amount of oil under them to justify the enormous expense of getting it out of the ground..... why is that so hard for you clowns to understand?

There is much more oil available on lands that are off limits to exploration. He knows thta, as do the Dems

However, the enviro wackos have ruled the roost for so ong, but now some Dems are buckling under increasing pressure

Yurt
07-13-2008, 09:53 PM
There is much more oil available on lands that are off limits to exploration. He knows thta, as do the Dems

However, the enviro wackos have ruled the roost for so ong, but now some Dems are buckling under increasing pressure

my favorite is the one lie that oil drilling in alaska will harm the caribou...they said that before and now where there is oil being drilled the caribou's numbers have increased.

red states rule
07-13-2008, 09:55 PM
my favorite is the one lie that oil drilling in alaska will harm the caribou...they said that before and now where there is oil being drilled the caribou's numbers have increased.

It is a frozen wasteland where they want to drill. The space that will be used would compare to placing a postage stamp on the 50 yard line in a NFL staduim

LIns are going to flip flop on drilling, and the messiah will join them

namvet
07-14-2008, 09:26 AM
its working. the replacement democrats are now on their knees !!!!!

A 180 on Drilling in Alaska

Yesterday, CongressNow reported that House Democrats will soon schedule a bill that calls for expanded oil and gas production in Alaska. Strange, because for months we've heard that increasing supply won't drive gas costs down and that actually procuring our own oil resources would be damaging the environment. What gives?

"Turning the tables on daily calls by the Bush administration and Congressional Republicans to expand domestic oil and gas production, House Democrats today said they will soon schedule a vote on an energy bill that aims to expedite drilling on millions of acres of public land in Alaska. 'Democrats support increasing the domestic production of petroleum and other energy resources,” House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said this morning in announcing the bill, which Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said may be brought up under suspension of the rules as early as next week. An aide later said the debate could slip to a later date but would be 'soon.'"

It looks like the pressure for the Democrat Leadership to actually do something has become too much to handle. While I'm hopeful that the Democrats will push legislation like this forward, I'm not holding my breath and I'll be most interested in seeing their text. Stay tuned...

link (link)

its their will against ours. and they will lose !!!! Americans are applying massive pressure and showing out right contempt and anger at this failed and collapsed party. POUR IT ON !!!! go to: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml unless of course your satisified with the prospect of paying even higher prices.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:37 AM
its working. the replacement democrats are now on their knees !!!!!

A 180 on Drilling in Alaska

link (link)

its their will against ours. and they will lose !!!! Americans are applying massive pressure and showing out right contempt and anger at this failed and collapsed party. POUR IT ON !!!! go to: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml unless of course your satisified with the prospect of paying even higher prices.A fine example of Democrat "leadership". :laugh2:

namvet
07-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Bush to Lift Executive Ban on Offshore Oil Drilling

WASHINGTON — The White House says President Bush is planning to lift an executive ban on offshore oil drilling.

So far, lawmakers have shown no interest in doing so.

the replacement democrats will show them how to get interested
link (link)

red states rule
07-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Bush to Lift Executive Ban on Offshore Oil Drilling

the replacement democrats will show them how to get interested
link (link)

Boy will the Dems be pissed if the price of oil drops as the drilling begins. The last thing Dems want is cheaper gas before the election

namvet
07-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Boy will the Dems be pissed if the price of oil drops as the drilling begins. The last thing Dems want is cheaper gas before the election

they are now powerless to stop it. Americans will break this party in 2 right over our knee.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 09:58 AM
they are now powerless to stop it. Americans will break this party in 2 right over our knee. Lets hope so. If you're right this could be the big break that I've been praying for- and the return of sanity to Congress.

namvet
07-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Lets hope so. If you're right this could be the big break that I've been praying for- and the return of sanity to Congress.

no politics here. its America standing up and saying in a very loud voice "NO MORE DEMOCRATS!!!"

you'll excuse me but i have 18 mails to dump on pelosi. and this retard in my state

CockySOB
07-14-2008, 10:38 AM

I do not hear the kook left and enviro wackos whining that Cuba is drilling in the Gulf - only the US is banned from doing so

Don't forget China is drilling off the Florida coastline, too. But why should we let that sort of thing bother us? Congress can either untie US businesses' hands and let them compete with other nations, or continue to give other nations an unfair advantage over US businesses. If nothing else, this kind of practice could very well influence our US businesses to move overseas to get around the restrictions - if continued.

red states rule
07-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Don't forget China is drilling off the Florida coastline, too. But why should we let that sort of thing bother us? Congress can either untie US businesses' hands and let them compete with other nations, or continue to give other nations an unfair advantage over US businesses. If nothing else, this kind of practice could very well influence our US businesses to move overseas to get around the restrictions - if continued.

I also think Cuba is drilling as well. Of course, libs love China and Cuba so they will not say a word about them drilling

For some wierd reason, libs want the US to lower our standard of living, and take our economy in a backward direction

Classact
07-15-2008, 12:54 PM
With oil companies holding leases in several states covering many square miles that they refuse to drill on even though their geologists tell them oil is there I can not see letting them drill elsewhere.I'd let them drill in my back yard, on the White House lawn, in the Grand Canyon and in the front yard of Sierra Club Headquarters if that is where the oil is. I'd let them convert coal to gas and oil shale to oil and take all measures necessary to eliminate the need to be dependant on what happened in the Mid East. Turn the oil companies loose to tell the government where is the best possibility for a sure find and if it is in the Rose garden then they drill there first, tear down the derrick and hide the pump behind some damned roses or hedges. Either that or make it illegal to import oil period. If oil drilling is harmful to the environment make it illegal on American land... all of our land is equal like our people none of the people or land is pristine... it is land and America is beautiful be it Louisiana or some unknown chunk of frozen wilderness in ANWR... no cannibalization land --- no pristine land... just America with a need for energy.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 12:54 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/D/4/2/world-food-supply-sac0418cd.jpg