PDA

View Full Version : Some things to look for in the future

Gaffer
07-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Israel landing jets in iraq. Seems it's been discussed with iraq and the US and has been approved. Nothing verified yet.

Unrest in Turkey, possibly a civil war as the sectarian government is assaulted by the fundamentalists. And the Kurds will play a major factor if this occurs.

More fighting in Lebanon as hezbo tries to take full control of the government there. Hezbo now has three times more rockets than it did in the 2006 clash with Israel. The un is really doing their job there.

aq linking up with hamas to launch attacks on Israel.

These are a few of the things I have picked up on in my surfin and reading. Potential shit hitting the fan stuff. Let's see how many pan out.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 08:14 AM
An Israel-Iraq miliary alliance. What an incredible legacy for Bush. :salute:

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 11:53 AM
An Israel-Iraq miliary alliance. What an incredible legacy for Bush. :salute:

It would be interesting to see. Could open a lot of doors in the region.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 12:18 PM
It would be interesting to see. Could open a lot of doors in the region. The anti-semite Jimmy Carter will shit his pants. :laugh2:

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 01:06 PM
The anti-semite Jimmy Carter will shit his pants. :laugh2:

jimmy and gaby both.

It would take Israel about 15 minutes to reach their targets in iran if they flew out of iraq. Even if they do it, I'm sure iraq will deny it just to prevent retaliation.

glockmail
07-14-2008, 01:13 PM
jimmy and gaby both.

It would take Israel about 15 minutes to reach their targets in iran if they flew out of iraq. Even if they do it, I'm sure iraq will deny it just to prevent retaliation.

Its part-in-parcel for arabs to lie to each other. That's part of their problem.

Gaffer
07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Its part-in-parcel for arabs to lie to each other. That's part of their problem.

That's because the koran says its ok to lie to your enemies.