PDA

View Full Version : The Left Get Funnier Every Day!

Sitarro
07-14-2008, 12:21 AM
The New Yorker is one of the most elitist, full of shit liberal rags out there and they decide to run a cover like this????!!! Hilarious!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11718.html

glockmail
07-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Their circulation must be tumbling, and this is a desparate attempt to get a "bump".

red states rule
07-14-2008, 08:21 AM
So a racist attack from a left wing rag?

Obama was right: Another hateful, bigoted attack from … the New Yorker?posted at 7:52 pm on July 13, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Remember when Barack Obama told a Jacksonville, Florida audience this?
“We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run. They’re going to try to make you afraid.

“They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?”

Once again, Barack Obama has been proved right … but once again, not by Republicans. The New Yorker could never be confused with National Review or the Weekly Standard, but its cover looks like a MoveOn conception of both:

The Obama campaign is condemning as “tasteless and offensive” a New Yorker magazine cover that depicts Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) in a turban, fist-bumping his gun-slinging wife.

An American flag burns in their fireplace.

The New Yorker says it’s satire. It certainly will be candy for cable news.
The Obama campaign quickly condemned the rendering. Spokesman Bill Burton said in a statement: “The New Yorker may think, as one of their staff explained to us, that their cover is a satirical lampoon of the caricature Senator Obama’s right-wing critics have tried to create. But most readers will see it as tasteless and offensive. And we agree.”

So Republicans must be thrilled with the New Yorker, right? Well, not exactly:
McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds quickly e-mailed: “We completely agree with the Obama campaign, it’s tasteless and offensive.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/13/obama-was-right-another-hateful-bigoted-attack-from-the-new-yorker/

KitchenKitten99
07-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I don't see the honest truth being drawn out for all to see, is tasteless or offensive.

The truth can hurt, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama...

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:42 AM
I don't see the honest truth being drawn out for all to see, is tasteless or offensive.

The truth can hurt, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama...

The messiah is very upset over the cover. To me is was a bot racist, but then again it is impossible for liberals to be racists

Just ask them and they wil tell you

Obama better develop some thick skin if he wants to be President. Of course the liberal media and his followers will tag anyone who disagrees wih a Pres Obama a racist to deflect from their criticisms

mundame
07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Obama better develop some thick skin if he wants to be President.

I guess there's never supposed to be any political cartoons about Obama, because he's black.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. I subscribe to the New Yorker, and they often run really outrageous covers. This is the first one that has gotten much coverage.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I guess there's never supposed to be any political cartoons about Obama, because he's black.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. I subscribe to the New Yorker, and they often run really outrageous covers. This is the first one that has gotten much coverage.

It is strange for a liberal rag going after a black liberal. It shows how anyone opposing the messiah will be treated should he win in November

Abbey Marie
07-15-2008, 10:07 AM

That really shouldn't surprise anyone. In our current PC country, race is the biggest, and possibly, only, taboo we have.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 10:09 AM
That really shouldn't surprise anyone, in our current PC country. Race is the biggest, and possibly, only, taboo we have.

Now if it would have had say Sec Rice on the cover, or Michael Steele - do you think Obama would have expressed their "displeasure"

Or would DNCTV be defending the cover?