PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Invaded To Help Secure Israel

Psychoblues
07-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Or so says, former Rep. Hostettler. I think he has a point.

"WASHINGTON -- Former U.S. Rep. John Hostettler argues in a new, little-noticed, self-published book that the United States invaded Iraq to avenge an assassination attempt on then-President George H.W. Bush and to help Israel.

"It cannot be debated that toppling Saddam was accomplished by means of a 'private compact' with political appointees and their underlings in the Pentagon 'to support' the ideals of 'partisans . . . dedicated to another cause,' " the Wadesville Republican writes in "Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq."

That other cause, he writes, was securing Israel.

Hostettler, who lost his bid for a seventh term last year, was one of only six House Republicans to vote in 2002 against authorizing the use of force in Iraq........."

More: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080713/NEWS05/807130365/1304/LOCAL

And all this time I thought it was about regime change??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?

Dilloduck
07-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Or so says, former Rep. Hostettler. I think he has a point.

"WASHINGTON -- Former U.S. Rep. John Hostettler argues in a new, little-noticed, self-published book that the United States invaded Iraq to avenge an assassination attempt on then-President George H.W. Bush and to help Israel.

"It cannot be debated that toppling Saddam was accomplished by means of a 'private compact' with political appointees and their underlings in the Pentagon 'to support' the ideals of 'partisans . . . dedicated to another cause,' " the Wadesville Republican writes in "Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq."

That other cause, he writes, was securing Israel.

Hostettler, who lost his bid for a seventh term last year, was one of only six House Republicans to vote in 2002 against authorizing the use of force in Iraq........."

More: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080713/NEWS05/807130365/1304/LOCAL

And all this time I thought it was about regime change??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?

I thought it was about oil. EVERYONE SAID IT WAS ABOUT OIL !!!!!!!!!!! WTF ??

Psychoblues
07-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Check out the party affiliation of the author, dumbo!!!!!!!

I thought it was about oil. EVERYONE SAID IT WAS ABOUT OIL !!!!!!!!!!! WTF ??

He would never admit such a thing, would he?