PDA

View Full Version : I still believe...

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 11:41 PM
we should shoot every illegal alien trying to come into the u.s., and we should deport every illegal alien, and revoke the if your born here youre legal crap, and send them packing too.

If we dont stop the raping of america, you will be in northern mexico, and rather then deal with the actual problem, people would rather just knee jerk and that takes no courage.

manu1959
07-14-2008, 11:45 PM
we should shoot every illegal alien trying to come into the u.s., and we should deport every illegal alien, and revoke the if your born here youre legal crap, and send them packing too.

If we dont stop the raping of america, you will be in northern mexico, and rather then deal with the actual problem, people would rather just knee jerk and that takes no courage.

you need to show more tooerance and acceptance.....:poke:

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 11:46 PM
you need to show more tooerance and acceptance.....:poke:

:laugh2:, not for illegal aliens, they are criminals, who are destroying america, i have no patience for criminals

Yurt
07-14-2008, 11:48 PM
so we should gang up on them?

actsnoblemartin
07-14-2008, 11:49 PM

yes

and i said, if anyone starts shit with you, you have the right and even a duty to respond in kind.

i dont even know why im still getting this question

Yurt
07-14-2008, 11:51 PM
yes

and i said, if anyone starts shit with you, you have the right and even a duty to respond in kind.

i dont even know why im still getting this question

just wondering your stance today, yesterday was quite different.

do you really think shooting them is the answer? i believe that tighter controls on those who hire them are needed as well as a stronger border. but shooting them is a bit over the top.

manu1959
07-14-2008, 11:52 PM

nah just shoot the fuckers.....

5stringJeff
07-15-2008, 06:05 AM
What about the illegals with Asperger's syndrome? Shoot them too?

Yurt
07-15-2008, 08:52 AM
nah just shoot the fuckers.....

you don't mean that, do you

07-15-2008, 08:58 AM
and i think we should just stop them from coming to begin with.

Yurt
07-15-2008, 09:17 AM
and i think we should just stop them from coming to begin with.

yes, how do you propose we do that?

red states rule
07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
yes, how do you propose we do that?

Build the fence, enforce the laws we have on the books, pass laws cracking down on hiring, and renting to illegals. It has worked in a couple of states wher illegals are fleeing to other states

Yurt
07-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Build the fence, enforce the laws we have on the books, pass laws cracking down on hiring, and renting to illegals. It has worked in a couple of states wher illegals are fleeing to other states

i like it

red states rule
07-15-2008, 10:21 AM
i like it

Look up how new laws are driving ilegals out of the state of OK. The remaining 49 states should follow their example

gabosaurus
07-15-2008, 10:30 AM
I believe they should shoot you back.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 10:36 AM

Not enough if the gun nuts have their way. The law abiding citizens will be sitting ducks for the criminals

So you would not shoot someone invading your home?

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 01:53 PM

Such a low class piece of trash. No wonder I think your lower then whale shit :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 01:54 PM
no, she will offer them all her valuables out of white guilt :laugh2:

Not enough if the gun nuts have their way. The law abiding citizens will be sitting ducks for the criminals

So you would not shoot someone invading your home?

red states rule
07-15-2008, 01:56 PM
no, she will offer them all her valuables out of white guilt :laugh2:

On his way out the door she will give him her card and offer free therapy so he can overcome his life of crime :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-15-2008, 01:57 PM
On his way out the door she will give him her card and offer free therapy so he can overcome his life of crime :laugh2:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

OCA
07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
ATTENTION:

Another "look at me" attention pandering thread.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
ATTENTION:

Another "look at me" attention pandering thread.

and you are posting here :laugh2:

OCA
07-15-2008, 02:24 PM
and you are posting here :laugh2:

Someone had to state the obvious.

OCA
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Also just so all the Repubs understand, the Repub nomineee supports pathway to citizenship for illegals, IOW amnesty, as well as the Dem nominee. Amnesty will happen in next 4.5 yrs.

Little-Acorn
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
we should shoot every illegal alien trying to come into the u.s.,

Give him the death penalty for stepping over a line and entering an area where he's not supposed to be? Sounds a little harsh, doesn't it?

I suggest giving him a stint of 6 months digging ditches and breaking rocks in the hot sun, with the same eating and sleeping arrangements he had in his home country, then send him back to that home country. If he tries it again, one year. Then two years, etc.

That's if they actually come across the border.

RSR's suggestions for stopping them from coming across in the first place, are excellent. For those who try it anyway, see above.

BTW, OCA, these illegals (and every other foreign national) already have a path to citizenship. It's called a "visa application". And later, a citizenship application. Hundreds of thousands are granted every year. John McCain's proposed "reforms" are utterly unneeded - the laws we have had for decades, work just fine. We just need to enforce them.

As for illegals who have crossed into the U.S., and who then want either citizenship or a permit to stay... they go to the back of the line. They broke the rules, which their fellow foreign-nationals have been obeying by not coming in. So the fellow foreign-nationals get their visa apps processed first. The ones who came in illegally, go home (after their rock-breaking stint), and have to wait until all the others are done. If they don't like it, tough. You want this country to treat you nicely and let you in? Don't start off by violating its laws.

midcan5
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
The Immigration Charade By Christopher Jencks

State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America

by Patrick J. Buchanan

"If support for legalizing illegal immigrants can run as high as 78 percent, it seems fair to conclude that intense opposition to such a step is confined to a small minority. But if support for deporting illegal immigrants can run as high as 69 percent when no alternative is offered, effective organizing can easily make the anti-amnesty vote look much larger."

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/20602