PDA

View Full Version : Obama admits not experienced enough to be president

Yurt
07-15-2008, 04:24 PM
he admits he is not experienced enough. though 2004, he made it clear that if he was going to try for the presidency in 2008, he would have to start campaigning now (2004) and that is not the kind of person he is...well, i guess he threw those words under the bus

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BnLozS-TnM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BnLozS-TnM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

only a minute, pretty funny stuff

jimnyc
07-15-2008, 04:35 PM
That's my biggest, and most legit, problem with Obama. He simply doesn't have enough experience, IMO. It would be easier to run and show the world what you've accomplished while serving public office that you feel makes you qualified, what you've voted on and what you haven't. While I'm not fond of anyone running (I wanted Thompson), Obama would be my last pick as I don't think he truly knows squat about how to get anything done just yet.

Kathianne
07-15-2008, 04:46 PM
That's my biggest, and most legit, problem with Obama. He simply doesn't have enough experience, IMO. It would be easier to run and show the world what you've accomplished while serving public office that you feel makes you qualified, what you've voted on and what you haven't. While I'm not fond of anyone running (I wanted Thompson), Obama would be my last pick as I don't think he truly knows squat about how to get anything done just yet.

I concur. He's had little experience even at the state level. He may well be very smart, but has just gone the most expedient route regarding running for president. Now lots of libs will vote for, but he has serious flip flops regarding the hard core.

At this point in time, I'm assuming in spite of his problems, he's our next CIC. It may not be the best choice, but what messages should be sent.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I concur. He's had little experience even at the state level. He may well be very smart, but has just gone the most expedient route regarding running for president. Now lots of libs will vote for, but he has serious flip flops regarding the hard core.

At this point in time, I'm assuming in spite of his problems, he's our next CIC. It may not be the best choice, but what messages should be sent.

For a guy with little experience, he has learned fast

He flip flops like John Kerry

He plays the race card like Al Sharpton

He parses words like Bill Clinton

and he plays the role of victim like Hillary

Did I miss anything?

April15
07-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Considering what we have had for the last twenty or thirty years in office, experience may be detrimental to success. And this last one is like a rock only it breathes.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Considering what we have had for the last twenty or thirty years in office, experience may be detrimental to success. And this last one is like a rock only it breathes.

Well we did have Pres Peanut for 4 years

If he get the messiah we will have Pres Peanut's second term

Unless the messiah gives his kook base more flip flops then we might be spared from this asshole

07-15-2008, 06:06 PM

Okay, let's see if i understand what you're saying:

Experience is bad.

Does that sum it up?

April15
07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Okay, let's see if i understand what you're saying:

Experience is bad.

Does that sum it up?YES. Considering what we got with all that experience, screwed!

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:10 PM
YES. Considering what we got with all that experience, screwed!

I remember the inexperience of Peanut Carter and what he gave us

April15
07-15-2008, 06:13 PM
I remember the inexperience of Peanut Carter and what he gave us
And Nixon and Raygun and Bush 1 and Clinton and Bush 2. It is like Kennedy was the last president that worked for this nation instead of worked over the nation.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:16 PM
And Nixon and Raygun and Bush 1 and Clinton and Bush 2. It is like Kennedy was the last president that worked for this nation instead of worked over the nation.

Pres Peanut was fired after one term - tells you alot about that asshole

07-15-2008, 06:16 PM

Got you. Put the idiots in charge.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Got you. Put the idiots in charge.

The idiots are running Congress and they have a 9% approval rating

red states rule
07-15-2008, 07:49 PM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn0528bcd.jpg

Little Adolf will love the inexperience of the messiah

April15
07-15-2008, 07:52 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn0528bcd.jpg

Little Adolf will love the inexperience of the messiah
That is your wish/idea, not what I think would occur.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 07:54 PM
That is your wish/idea, not what I think would occur.

Oh it is a fact. Te messiah is an idiot and does not have the balls to stand up to terrorists. He said he would rather sit down with Little Adolf and not the troops in Iraq until McCain embarrassed his ass into finally going to Iraq

April15
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh it is a fact. Te messiah is an idiot and does not have the balls to stand up to terrorists. He said he would rather sit down with Little Adolf and not the troops in Iraq until McCain embarrassed his ass into finally going to IraqYou should be so lucky as to have half the intelligence Obama has. In fact I believe you could take all of your brain and wrap it in a taco, shove it in a nats ass and still have room to see light.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:01 PM
You should be so lucky as to have half the intelligence Obama has. In fact I believe you could take all of your brain and wrap it in a taco, shove it in a nats ass and still have room to see light.

I will have the messiah send you the book when he is done. It has pictures so you will understand it

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/varv05242008a.jpg

April15
07-15-2008, 08:14 PM
I will have the messaih send you the book when he is done. It has pictures so you will understand it

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/varv05242008a.jpg

I suggest you read it, I have studied the subject.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:15 PM
I suggest you read it, I have studied the subject.

Youmay have studied it, but you failed the course

There is a differnce

April15
07-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Youmay have studied it, but you failed the course

There is a differnceI have not failed. You are the one lacking any sensebilities. I bet you even voted for G Wrong Bush.

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:19 PM
I have not failed. You are the one lacking any sensebilities. I bet you even voted for G Wrong Bush.

Hey, libs show how they stand up to terrorists, and will defend America with their support for the messiah

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/GM080520CLR-ObamasB.jpg

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-15-2008, 08:31 PM
That is your wish/idea, not what I think would occur.just shows how little you know :laugh2:

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:33 PM
just shows how little you know :laugh2:

Wish I could rep you, but I can't

I owe you

emmett
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I think there are probably 100,000 clear headed elderly folks living in retirement centers across America that could be a better president than either of the two running on major party tickets. I DON"T think experience would amount to a hill of beans in their case.

I could see a picture of four or five Senators or Congressman walking into the office of 83 year old Mr. Retired Small Business owner, Little League coach, everyday guy all his life (who paid taxes) and trying some of the snafu shit they do nowadays.

I can see it. Harry Reid asking, "what about entitlements Mr. President?"

"Entitlements to what? Hell, when I was young, we got our butts up at 5am and got our chores done before we went to school or daddy whipped our asses!"

Pelosi says, "homosexuals have the same rights as anyone else Mr. President."

"Yeah! I guess they do but I ain't signing no damn law that says they can get married. If they want to fool around in the damn closet where noone can see em, THAT IS THEIR CHOICE! They do that kissing stuff in front of my grandbabies I'm gonna knock the damn shit out of em!"

Teddy askes," Mr. President, what are we going to do for the unemployed in our country?"

"Tell em to get a damn job. My momma used to sew for them rich folks in town to make ends meet. Them damn people ain't no better than my momma."

We need to get these guns off the street Mr. President? We need a law preventing anyone from owning a gun, it will make the country safer!

"Now what kinda dang fool thing did you just say? What if somebody gets attacked by a damn robber you damn fool!"

I have a wonderful imagination don't I!

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Wish I could rep you, but I can't

I owe you

:cheers2:

red states rule
07-15-2008, 08:39 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb0521cd.jpg

07-15-2008, 08:46 PM
I think there are probably 100,000 clear headed elderly folks living in retirement centers across America that could be a better president than either of the two running on major party tickets. I DON"T think experience would amount to a hill of beans in their case.

I could see a picture of four or five Senators or Congressman walking into the office of 83 year old Mr. Retired Small Business owner, Little League coach, everyday guy all his life (who paid taxes) and trying some of the snafu shit they do nowadays.

I can see it. Harry Reid asking, "what about entitlements Mr. President?"

"Entitlements to what? Hell, when I was young, we got our butts up at 5am and got our chores done before we went to school or daddy whipped our asses!"

Pelosi says, "homosexuals have the same rights as anyone else Mr. President."

"Yeah! I guess they do but I ain't signing no damn law that says they can get married. If they want to fool around in the damn closet where noone can see em, THAT IS THEIR CHOICE! They do that kissing stuff in front of my grandbabies I'm gonna knock the damn shit out of em!"

Teddy askes," Mr. President, what are we going to do for the unemployed in our country?"

"Tell em to get a damn job. My momma used to sew for them rich folks in town to make ends meet. Them damn people ain't no better than my momma."

We need to get these guns off the street Mr. President? We need a law preventing anyone from owning a gun, it will make the country safer!

"Now what kinda dang fool thing did you just say? What if somebody gets attacked by a damn robber you damn fool!"

I have a wonderful imagination don't I!

you should run for President then;)

April15
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey, libs show how they stand up to terrorists, and will defend America with their support for the messiah

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/GM080520CLR-ObamasB.jpg
The delusions you portray are grand indeed. Remember that when you praise Bush or raygun, pure delusion!

red states rule
07-16-2008, 05:11 PM
The delusions you portray are grand indeed. Remember that when you praise Bush or raygun, pure delusion!

No delusion. John Ayers is a friend of Obama

Ayers is a former terrorist bomber who blew up US government buildings

Ayers is not sorry for his actions, and has said he wished he could have done more