PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Rugs--cheap

Dilloduck
07-15-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.annisaboutique.com/26.html

Go buy her one, Gabby. Shit--get her 10 of em.

and while your at it get her a dozen of these !!

http://www.zionjudaica.com/Kippot___Yarmulkes-12.asp

stephanie
07-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Will you be letting her plant a big cross in your yard when she is curious about that religion??

Dilloduck
07-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Will you be letting her plant a big cross in your yard when she is curious about that religion??

Are you kidding?---not nearly controversial enough for the Gab's prox---er daughter. :laugh2:

stephanie
07-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Are you kidding?---not nearly controversial enough for the Gab's prox---er daughter. :laugh2:

No shit...what seven yr. old girl would ask for a prayer rug, instead of a Barbie or some toy....?

just way too much. just let the little girl be a kid, for goodness sake..

Mr. P
07-15-2008, 10:38 PM
No shit...what seven yr. old girl would ask for a prayer rug, instead of a Barbie or some toy....?

HAHAHAHA...Libs have drones not kids.:lol:

Dilloduck
07-15-2008, 10:57 PM

Which little girl ?---Gabby or the kid ? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-15-2008, 11:03 PM
My daughter has a tremendous amount of curiousity. She does not understand the significance of religious artifacts, or how they are connected to such.
To her, the only important thing was that the rug was very pretty and appeared to be a revered item. She has not learned the hatred of people different than her that many of you appear to instill in your offspring at an early age.

Dilloduck
07-15-2008, 11:09 PM
My daughter has a tremendous amount of curiousity. She does not understand the significance of religious artifacts, or how they are connected to such.
To her, the only important thing was that the rug was very pretty and appeared to be a revered item. She has not learned the hatred of people different than her that many of you appear to instill in your offspring at an early age.

All kids do--get her the damn rug--big deal.

stephanie
07-15-2008, 11:15 PM

Have her read some of your posting on the board.

You my dear are the hateful one....VERY SAD

gabosaurus
07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Perhaps you have a prayer rug that your kids never used.

stephanie
07-15-2008, 11:27 PM

Gab my dear....you need to just quit pretending that you are supposedly all this tolerant of others, and above all those who in your eyes have hate in their hearts.

Every time you post something that upsets you, you put on a hate for that person say (Michelle Malkin), for instance.

You are No Better or No Worse than most of us peons in the Universe..
It might do you good to understand that, and just be YOU....you probably are a really cute, funny, caring person. It just doesn't show a whole lot..

with love...:cheers2:

Dilloduck
07-15-2008, 11:30 PM

How about some incense ? She'll love it and its holy too.

gabosaurus
07-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey Stephanie, you wanna borrow a burka?

stephanie
07-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Hey Stephanie, you wanna borrow a burka?

Why? do you have one to offer? For some reason, I can't see you wearing one willingly(oh maybe for a day to play dress up, but how about being FORCED to wear on all the time?...
You already know my feeling on the religion of Islam, so what is the point?

midcan5
07-16-2008, 12:26 PM
"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

Dilloduck
07-16-2008, 04:27 PM
"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

In other words "People who can't handle purposelessness go ballistic " You think that's what Gabby is doing by stirring the pot from time to time? It's her holy cause ?

Abbey Marie
07-16-2008, 04:35 PM
In other words "People who can't handle purposelessness go ballistic " You think that's what Gabby is doing by stirring the pot from time to time? It's her holy cause ?

It's the official diagnosis of all G8 protestors.

Dilloduck
07-16-2008, 04:42 PM
It's the official diagnosis of all G8 protestors.

What is it that those folks want anyway? I mean bedsides getting paid to be troublemakers.

Abbey Marie
07-16-2008, 04:52 PM
What is it that those folks want anyway? I mean bedsides getting paid to be troublemakers.

You just posted it- they want meaning in their meaningless little lives. The "faux" reason is, in the most elemental way, stopping capitalist greed, I guess.

Dilloduck
07-16-2008, 05:49 PM
You just posted it- they want meaning in their meaningless little lives. The "faux" reason is, in the most elemental way, stopping capitalist greed, I guess.

I guess--and after they stop capitalist greed what do we end up with ? We can just never get that far with a liberal, can we ? I seriously wish one could present an explanation other than--'It will be different than what we have now.' Oh well--maybe they know where I can get a cheap prayer rug with a compass on it.

Abbey Marie
07-16-2008, 07:55 PM
I guess--and after they stop capitalist greed what do we end up with ? We can just never get that far with a liberal, can we ? I seriously wish one could present an explanation other than--'It will be different than what we have now.' Oh well--maybe they know where I can get a cheap prayer rug with a compass on it.

Good question. That's the problem with utopia- it never really pans out, and in the meantime, people like this make themselves and everyone around them miserable. I suppose the root problem is that these folks have no understanding of human nature.

Abbey Marie
07-17-2008, 10:26 AM
As it turns out, there are Christian prayer rugs. Who knew? Problem solved! :)

http://www.myprayerrugs.com/MyPrayerRugPic.JPG

http://www.alittleleaven.com/images/2008/01/17/rug3_2.jpg

Be sure not to step on the real thing, though. Remember what happened to this little girl who did:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/6-year-oldM.jpg