PDA

View Full Version : gwb To Negotiate With Known Islamic Extremists!!!!

Psychoblues
07-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Tell me it ain't so?!?!?!?!?!??????!?!?! Maybe they'll change their mind and finally admit they've been wrong all along!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewen MacCaskill in Washington The Guardian, Thursday July 17, 2008 Article history

The US plans to establish a diplomatic presence in Tehran for the first time in 30 years as part of a remarkable turnaround in policy by President George Bush.

The Guardian has learned that an announcement will be made in the next month to establish a US interests section - a halfway house to setting up a full embassy. The move will see US diplomats stationed in the country.

The news of the shift by Bush who has pursued a hawkish approach to Iran throughout his tenure comes at a critical time in US-Iranian relations. After weeks that have seen tensions rise with Israel conducting war games and Tehran carrying out long-range missile tests, a thaw appears to be under way...................

More: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/17/usa.iran

Is he getting even softer? Stick a fork in the party. It's done!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't nothin' like barbeque that just falls off the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-16-2008, 10:08 PM
You, ace, are an idiot.

Psychoblues
07-16-2008, 10:40 PM
You been chasin' me around all night callin' me names, zero. Wut's yo' problem?

You, ace, are an idiot.

You gotta hair stuck between your teeth? I told you about all that ass kissin' you been doin'!!!!!!!!!

Come on over to the Lounge and have a drink on Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!! Meet me in the Pop A Top thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5stringJeff
07-17-2008, 05:23 AM
So, PB, in your opinion, why would Bush do such a thing?

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 05:41 AM
Based on everything he has said for about 7 and 1/2 years I have no freakin' clue, jeffie.

So, PB, in your opinion, why would Bush do such a thing?

What's your interpretation?

bullypulpit
07-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Tell me it ain't so?!?!?!?!?!??????!?!?! Maybe they'll change their mind and finally admit they've been wrong all along!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewen MacCaskill in Washington The Guardian, Thursday July 17, 2008 Article history

The US plans to establish a diplomatic presence in Tehran for the first time in 30 years as part of a remarkable turnaround in policy by President George Bush.

The Guardian has learned that an announcement will be made in the next month to establish a US interests section - a halfway house to setting up a full embassy. The move will see US diplomats stationed in the country.

The news of the shift by Bush who has pursued a hawkish approach to Iran throughout his tenure comes at a critical time in US-Iranian relations. After weeks that have seen tensions rise with Israel conducting war games and Tehran carrying out long-range missile tests, a thaw appears to be under way...................

More: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/17/usa.iran

Is he getting even softer? Stick a fork in the party. It's done!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't nothin' like barbeque that just falls off the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!

George W. Bush...Appeaser in Chief. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 09:16 PM
That's the way it appears to me, bp.

George W. Bush...Appeaser in Chief. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

But, I know politics and I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. I was just waiting on the opportunity to expose the chickenhawk for what he is besides all hat with no cattle. Can you dig it?

Hit it, Roy, Don't Fence Me In: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

manu1959
08-01-2008, 09:44 PM
so you don't want him to negotiate now......make up your fucking mind...

Dilloduck
08-01-2008, 09:52 PM

there's nothing between his ears to work with. :laugh2:

retiredman
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM
the right should make up THEIR mind. The usual posse on here has been soundly castigating Obama for his stance on negotiating with Iran.... and now your own cowboy in the oval office is advocating doing the same thing. Either roundly castigate Bush for deciding to negotiate with our enemies, or admit that your former criticism of Obama was incorrect. you can't have it both ways.

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2008, 10:40 PM

:clap:

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Exactly, mfm!!!!!!! That is the point, isn't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

the right should make up THEIR mind. The usual posse on here has been soundly castigating Obama for his stance on negotiating with Iran.... and now your own cowboy in the oval office is advocating doing the same thing. Either roundly castigate Bush for deciding to negotiate with our enemies, or admit that your former criticism of Obama was incorrect. you can't have it both ways.

The decision to negotiate or otherwise utilize diplomatic channels to communicate with the Iranians was never in doubt as far as I was concerned. When Obama telecast his views and the reichwing nuts started their shit I just knew it was a matter of time before the other shoe dropped. Can you dig it?!??!?!?!?!?!

I repeat from earlier, always a good one to fully understand:

Hit it, Roy, Don't Fence Me In: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2008, 10:48 PM
It does seem a bit hypocritical to say, hey obama, how dare you wanna meet with iran, then send people to meet with iran.

I personally dont think we should be discussing anything with iran, you cant reason with everyone.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Uhhhhhhhhh, do you want to reread that and run it up the pole just once more, marteen?

It does seem a bit hypocritical to say, hey obama, how dare you wanna meet with iran, then send people to meet with iran.

I personally dont think we should be discussing anything with iran, you cant reason with everyone.

Hit it, Tex, My Head Stays Kinda Foggy All The Time: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2:

Strike that,,,,,,my dumb ass needs to do the rereading!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
08-02-2008, 12:52 AM
all you all should be happy george is following the arab president's recomendation......

shit you all wanted more troops ...so he puts em in there an you bitch about that....then you want to negotiate with iran so he does and then you bitch about the.....

i bet you fuckers would complain about a blow job......

Yurt
08-02-2008, 01:02 AM
all you all should be happy george is following the arab president's recomendation......

shit you all wanted more troops ...so he puts em in there an you bitch about that....then you want to negotiate with iran so he does and then you bitch about the.....

the dry cleaners union supports ....

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Just don't drag your teeth, m'59!!!!!!!!

You know how I just hate that!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Jambo, Goin' Down, Down, Down, Down, Down: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Before any talks could get underway, Iran said they wouldn't consider halting uranium enrichment. Something everyone has ignored on this thread.

Iran wants to be the controlling power in the region, they can't afford to negotiate, with US or Europe.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Iran has a lot of reasons to be concerned about an overtaking by a number of enemies, perceived or not, and they certainly reserve their rights to self protection be it nuclear checkmate or other mutually self destructive measures. We certainly reserve the same rights, don't we?

Before any talks could get underway, Iran said they wouldn't consider halting uranium enrichment. Something everyone has ignored on this thread.

Iran wants to be the controlling power in the region, they can't afford to negotiate, with US or Europe.

Where do you get it that Iran wants to be the controlling power in the mideast? I don't agree with that at all but I do remember one Saddam Hussein killing a few million of them and the US threatening to do much the same. What goes around certainly comes around. Don't you agree?

I never get tired of Randy, Diggin' Up Bones: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: